2014: The Miracle on Bourbon Street - Real World Data

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CtBurgos" data-cite="CtBurgos" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will there be any more updates on this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There is a small update right now infact.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Snakebite180" data-cite="Snakebite180" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Curious how much detail will you be going into this - are you planning to give every worker unique attributes and personalities?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I plan to, it will definitely take some time but its something I would like to do.</p><p> </p><p> Also there is now a new update up under Data. Its basically just a few fixes to NXT so that after you book a match the crowd wont turn on it or be turned off by the workers. Ive also added a new picture for Elias and Becky Lynch which is packed in with the Data download so that you dont have to download the full picture pack again. I might remove some of the swedish companies let me know if anyone actually plays as GDB or STHLM.</p>

Just uploaded a new version of the mod, not much has been done. Ive just been working on NXT and have added a few more pictures to cover up the wrestlers that dont have one yet. I have also started replacing some of the por quality pictures such as Braun, Buddy Murphy and Charlotte Flair.

The full update along with the new pictures are just placed in the data rar because I thought that would be easier than uploading a full new picture pack for 50 pictures.

Just uploaded a new version of the mod, not much has been done. Ive just been working on NXT and have added a few more pictures to cover up the wrestlers that dont have one yet. I have also started replacing some of the por quality pictures such as Braun, Buddy Murphy and Charlotte Flair.

The full update along with the new pictures are just placed in the data rar because I thought that would be easier than uploading a full new picture pack for 50 pictures.

One small error if you download this version youll want to go into the data and change Laylas contract with NXT from exclusive to not exclusive. I meant to just set her as having two appearences in nxt. It will be fixed in later updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<p>So Ive started a bit of work on this inbetween the 2008 mod, mostly setting up a new organic picture pack. Id currently like to know which company, if any, are you more likely to play as:</p><p> </p><p>

Svensk Wrestling Syd</p><p>

STHLM Wrestling</p><p>

Fight Club Finland</p><p>

GBG Wrestling</p><p>

K-Star Wrestling</p><p>

Inoki Genome Federation</p><p> </p><p>

If no one plays as any im probably more inclined to remove STHLM Wrestling, GBG Wrestling and K-Star Wrestling.</p>

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...