No new workers generating in blank default

I started a new database that begins in 1930 so I can develop a game world organically, and I'm having an issue in that no workers are generating. The only worker in my database is The Grand Avatar so it will run, and five years in he's still the only one.

I did add two eras to the game so I can set the early years as no broadcasting, then no PPV, so is there an option in the eras that I missed to make sure workers generate or not? Or is it somewhere else in the editor?

I should also add that I do have the worker names still in the DB so they can generate.

Ok, so I was wrong and that wasn't a fix. It only created around 15 workers for the one American company I left in the database, and nothing else. The handbook says that if there's no active company or training school in the area then it would create a pool of 25 workers so that an indy scene could be active, but it won't do that even years down the road. I have no training schools open right now so every area besides the US should theoretically have enough wrestlers to form an indy scene.

Anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Ok, so I was wrong and that wasn't a fix. It only created around 15 workers for the one American company I left in the database, and nothing else. The handbook says that if there's no active company or training school in the area then it would create a pool of 25 workers so that an indy scene could be active, but it won't do that even years down the road. I have no training schools open right now so every area besides the US should theoretically have enough wrestlers to form an indy scene.

Anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Read Player's Handbook -> Training Facilities

New workers are primarily generated through training facilities in TEW2020 so you need some in your database. Check out the "Effganic Genesis" mod to see a good example of how it is done. Unfortunately Auto-fix imbalances does not seem to work like it says in the handbook (and I don't think anyone has reported it as a bug).

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547388