Questions about the booking

There were a couple things that bugged me about the booking engine for WreSpi1, and I'm just wondering if they've changed for WreSpi2. All of these are real examples from my experiences. 1) I won the ROF Championship. Between a combination of having to miss a show or two (ROF is only Local, ya know), and getting booked in tag and non-title singles matches, I held the belt for 7 months before I had my first title defense~! (Which I lost, by the way :D) 2) On a related note, tag team titles and especially six man titles were lucky to get defended more than a couple times a year. 3) And finally, Sam Strong (awesome as he is) was already the TCW World Heavyweight Champion and the Hardcore Champion, so why would he need a shot at the International Championship when he's already got the other two singles belts? I don't play TEW, so I don't know if those "problems" got fixed, or if they're even problems. Thanks.

TEW2005's AI booking was more advanced then WreSpi and since Adam constantly updates and edits everything in his games to make it better. I'm sure the AI booking is far more advanced in WreSpi2. This is just my best guess (since I have nothing to do with the game) because like I said, Adam constantly edits things like that to make them better from my experiance in seeing all of his games from the first EWR up to TEW05 (including WreSpi).

Archived