is it possible to create ...

the 3v2 handicap tornado match with mutiple titles on the line? also, when you put more than one title on the line (I believe you can put two currently) does it matter who gets pined if more than 1v1. ie. if it's 1v1v1v1 and a guy who wasn't one of the two champions wins by pinning one of them, does he get both or just the one of the guy he pinned? If it's the latter I could just ignore the details and do an ordinary 4/5/6 way bout with the same idea.

I think the point is.... I'll use Current WWE as an example if you had Rey Mysterio(world champ) vs Bobby Lashley (US) vs Taker vs JBL then JBL won by pinning Lashley. Would JBL then become just the US or would he win both. I would assume that he would win both as both belts are on the line :)

[QUOTE=liontamer] also, when you put more than one title on the line (I believe you can put two currently) does it matter who gets pined if more than 1v1. ie. if it's 1v1v1v1 and a guy who wasn't one of the two champions wins by pinning one of them, does he get both or just the one of the guy he pinned? If it's the latter I could just ignore the details and do an ordinary 4/5/6 way bout with the same idea.[/QUOTE] the winner gets both. [QUOTE=liontamer]the 3v2 handicap tornado match with mutiple titles on the line?[/QUOTE] I don't think so. Why not just check the match editor yourself then you can answer your own question... And why is this in the mod section. This should be in the TEW Discussion forum.

Titles can't be defended in handicap matches. If they could, you'd end up with singles titles being held by teams and tag titles defended by singles wrestlers and the game doesn't support that. In matches with multiple titles on the line, unless you specify a "cheap finish" in the road agent notes then any titles being defended (regardles of the number of people) will go to the person who wins the match regardless of who gets pinned. I hope that clears things up. Derek B

For those confused, the specific example I'm referring to was maybe 3 wks ago on raw when they had John Cena and RVD vs Benjamin, Masters and HHH. Both The WWE and IC titles were on the line, and if either champion got pinned they lost their respective title. In the end HHH laid out Cena and RVD and went to pin Cena, but Benjamin snuck in and got on top of RVD first scoring the victory and the IC title. Because of the way it's set up , Cena didn't lose his title in the match. I just thought that was a pretty sweet match concept and why wouldn't this be in the mod section, isn't this where you make all the diference matches, angles and scenarios? you'd be the ones to know.

[QUOTE=liontamer]For those confused, the specific example I'm referring to was maybe 3 wks ago on raw when they had John Cena and RVD vs Benjamin, Masters and HHH. Both The WWE and IC titles were on the line, and if either champion got pinned they lost their respective title. In the end HHH laid out Cena and RVD and went to pin Cena, but Benjamin snuck in and got on top of RVD first scoring the victory and the IC title. Because of the way it's set up , Cena didn't lose his title in the match. I just thought that was a pretty sweet match concept and why wouldn't this be in the mod section, isn't this where you make all the diference matches, angles and scenarios? you'd be the ones to know.[/QUOTE] If you were booking that in TEW you would just have to make it a 1v1v1v1v1 match, and to get the real life result you would just make it for the IC Title (the WWE title bit would have to remain in your imagination), with Benjamin winning and RVD as loser.

Archived