BBW ( Bloody Barb Wrestling ) New Revolution

This is the New Revolution BBW.. ( Im only playing the demo so ill continue after the 5 weeks is done ) ill post more when i create it....:) :) _______________________________ [SIZE="5"][B][U]NEWS[/U][/B][/SIZE] [LIST] [*]The New Revolution just signed Sean Thorsten as the new Head General Manager as the new part of BBW [*]Sean Thorsten thought of all the days that he watched WWE and how they had their matches.. And he thought *On all of there matches what can b added to my brand of hardcore wrestling* And he thought and thought Until * Ah-Ha i got it and he wrote it down on loose - leaf.. And it was the ELIMANATION CHAMBER* [*]Sean Thorsten Gave Tommy London The Ownership Job for BBW [/LIST] ____________________________ The Titles BBW World Heavyweight Champion - VACANT BBW World Tag Team Champions - PRIDE Kioso & Kozue Kawashima BBW Intercontinental Champion - Warlord Agony BBW State Champion - UK Dragon ____________________________ Workers in BBW On June 16, 2006, Sean Thorsten just went over the list of superstars that the board of directors gave him.. here are the superstars that he has signed Aaron Mustafa Adam Matravers Air Attack Weasel Alexander Robinson Angelico Del Mexico Atlantis Jr. Baby Jamie Barry Griffin British Samurai Bruce The Giant Chance Fortune Chaos Demon #1 Chaos Demon #2 Corporal Doom Genocide Agent Jessie Jimmy Cox Joey Poison Joss Thompson Koji Kojima Kozue Kawashima Michael Bull Nemisis Pablo Rodriguez PRIDE Koiso Primal Rage Puerto Rican Power Sean Thorsten Skull DeBones Squeeky McClean Suicide Agent Tommy London T-Rex UK Dragon Warlord Agony Warlord Pain

Welcome to the 1st Episode of the New Promotion BBW. To kick off BBW we would like to do a Pre-Show match: [B][U]PRE-SHOW MATCH[/U][/B] These are the 2 of the most domanant men in the industry [U][FONT="Tahoma"][B]1 on 1 match[/B][/FONT][/U] Pablo Rodriguez vs. [B]Skull DeBones[/B]/Winner = SKULL DeBONES [(B) ____________________________ Ok lets go to are schedueled Broadcast [FONT="Tahoma"][B][U]1ST MATCH - 6 WAY FOR THE BBW STATE TITLE[/U][/B][/FONT] Angelico Del Mexico vs. [B]UK Dragon [/B]vs. British Samurai vs. Chaos Demon #1 & #2 vs. Genocide Agent/Winner = UK DRAGON (F) We are here with Sean Thorsten and were talking about why he started the BBW Business: Interviewer Person: So Sean, why did you start the BBW Business Sean: The reason why i started this business is b/c when i watched every promotion on TV, I saw some people using weapons in there matches so i thought if i can create a business and make it hardcore so they can use the weapons a lot.. Interviewer Person: I heard that you made Tommy London the head booker of BBW. Why? Sean: I made Tommy the Head Booker b/c he is a good person to make matches. I knew he had the talent to make matches and make em good.. Interviewer Person: So what do you want to tell the wrestlers at home? Sean: All the wrestlers at home.. If you have alot of aggression or if you are losing too many matches and want to win.. then call me and then we can settle for a contract and you can join my business.. Interviewer Person: Ok. Thanks for your time Sean and Ill let it go to you for the next match (A*) [FONT="Tahoma"][B][U]2ND MATCH - 1 on 1 TEXAS DEATH MATCH[/U][/B][/FONT] Primal Rage vs. [B]Koji Kojima[/B]/Winner = KOJI KOJIMA (E) [FONT="Tahoma"][B][U]3RD MATCH - TAG TEAM IRON MAN MATCH [/U][/B][/FONT] [B]PRIDE Koiso & Kozue Kawashi[/B] vs. Alexander Robinson & Barry Griffin/Winner = PRIDE KIOSO & KOZUE KAWASHI (D) [B][U]Backstage Talk[/U][/B] Interviewer Person: What is this?!?! i see Bruce The Giant and T-rex Talking.. Let me get closer to what they are saying. Bruce: Hey T-rex wanna help each other so we can get the BBW World Tag Team Titles. T-Rex: I dont know about this. Bruce: What are you talking about.. me and you can dominate and we can win the world tag team championship.. T-Rex: Ok.. whatever you say. Interviewer Person: Bruce and T-Rex are now a stable!?!?! We'll see what they got at the next BBW show. (B) [FONT="Tahoma"][B][U]4TH MATCH - 2/3 FALLS MATCH #1 CONTENDERSHIP FOR INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE[/U][/B][/FONT] Atlantis Jr. vs. [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B]/Winner = PUERTO RICAN POWER (C-) [B][U][FONT="Tahoma"]MAIN EVENT - TRIPLE THREAT FOR #1 CONTENDERSHIP FOR WORLD TITLE[/FONT][/U][/B] Aaron Mustafa vs. Bruce The Giant vs. [B]Nemisis[/B]/Winner = NEMISIS (B) Well thats it.. see you next time on BBW Heat WHOLE SHOW AVERAGE = C- ______________________________________ Rate My show 1-10.. (ILL ONLY TAKE 5 VOTES)

BBW Chair In Your Face!! This is BBW Chair In Your Face. Its your Announcer and new Owner of BBW Tommy London, And let me tell you the great matches Sean and I Put on the Match Card There is going to be a 4 way tag team match next week for the BBW World Tag Team Titles.. Also theres going to be the new match that Sean put in The ELIMANATION CHAMBER MATCH.. I cant wait until i see that match.. Lets go to our show and the start of our first match of the night. Squeeky McClean (Now hes Clean) was at a Coffee Maker making coffee and Chance Fortune Came over and talked to Squeeky McClean and Chance accidentaly spilled a cup of coffee on Squeeky McClean.. Squeeky McClean and Chance Fortune was Arguing and Squeeky ask Chance Fortune for a Match at the PPV and Squeeky'stold him that he will put his Carreer on the line (I dont know why he did that but I guess thats the only way he can get a match)... (B) [B][U]1ST MATCH - 3 WAY HARDCORE MATCH[/U][/B] Genocide Agent vs. [B]Joey Poison[/B] vs. Primal Rage (E) [B][U]2ND MATCH - 3 WAY OVERHEAD WIRES MATCH FOR THE BBW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP[/U][/B] #1 Contender Puerto Rican Power vs. Air Attack Weasel vs. [B]Warlord Agony[/B] (C+) [B][U]HOMETOWN CHALLENGE[/U][/B] Its Bruce's Hometown and he decided to have himself a hometown challenge.. he talks a bit and he wants anybody in the locker room and come out and face him.. We wait............ and then Suicide Agent comes out and thinks that he can beat Bruce.. The match begins and Bruce dominates Suicide. Bruce does the Giant Choke Slam on Suicide and 1.....2.....3 Bruce wins. (B) [B][U]3RD MATCH - 10 MAN BATTLE MAYHEM FOR THE BBW STATE CHAMPIONSHIP[/U][/B] UK Dragon vs. Adam Matreivers vs. Angelico Del Mexico vs. British Samurai vs. Chaos Demon 1 & 2 vs. Alexander Robinson vs. Barry Griffin vs. [B]Koji Kojima[/B] vs. PRIDE Kioso (D) [B][U]4TH MATCH - ELIMATION CHAMBER FOR BBW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP[/U][/B] Atlantis Jr. vs. [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] vs. Nemisis vs. Corporal Doom vs. Warlord Pain vs. Pablo Rodriguez (B) After the Main Event Chance Fortune Came out to the ring and he accepted Squeeky's Challenge.. They'll Face at the next Week... there carreer will be on the line (B) OVERALL AVERAGE = (C) *Went up a little* Thats all She wrote.. see you next time on BBW Chair In Your Face RATE 1-10 (ONLY 5 VOTES)

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"]Hi, and welcome everybody to BBW Goes Raw. Its me Tommy london and let me tell you whats gonna go on tonight. Its gonna be a tournament for the BBW Tag Team Championship.. Its going to be a 4 on 4 elimination match and the winners is going to face each other. its going to be the debut of the 4 new superstars.. There match is going to be a good oppurtunity for 2 titles for #1 Contendership(Intercontinental and State Championship).. let me tell you how is goes. When they have their match the winner is going to have a pick for any of the 2 titles and the loser get whats left... and the 2 other people that lost will face the winner of the 2 on 2 match..Interviewer Person: Hi I am here with Chance Fortune and Squeeky McClean and were going to talk about their match at the PPV. Chance, I gotta ask you, why did you even go near Squeeky in the First place. Chance: Well, I was just walking to the coffee machine and wanted some coffee, fair enough, and then i just wanted to start a conversation cause thats what guys do.. and then when i was just joking around, Squeeky made a joke about my mom and then stupid of me i just spilled a cuf of coffee on his new shirt and we fought and we got broken up and he said " Ill face you at the PPV, its not gonna be a regular match, its gona be for our carrers. Interviewer Person: So Squeeky. Whats your thoughts about this upcoming match at the PPV. Squeeky: Well i like being at PPV's and its my chance to be at one. I cant wait until i beat Chance and end his carrerr.. Interviewer Person: Well thats all the time i have.. Guys good luck at the PPV and lets go back to the action Chance & Squeeky - Thank you. (C+) [B][U] 1ST MATCH - 2 on 1 HANDICAP MATCH[/U][/B] Joey Poison vs. [B]Genocide & Suicide Agent [/B](E) We go backstage and we see Nemisis talking to Tommy London. Nemisis: I want a title match against Warlord Agony!!! Tommy London: Well ok. however you did manage to win the #1 Contendership last week..... I know what to do ... you'll face The winner of tonite's match (The winner for the BBW World Heavyweight Championship) at the PPV.. Hows that Nemisis: Well ok.. one more thing. Am i in action tonight? Tommy London: Well you wanna be in action tonite huh? Ok.. you and Skull Debones will face.... the new team that was added. Bruce the giant and T-Rex.. (B-) Nemisis: Thanks Tommy.. *And he walks out of the office* [B][U]2ND MATCH - 1 ON 1 TABLES MATCH[/U][/B] Adam Matravers vs. [B]Chaos Demon #2 [/B](E) [B][U]3RD MATCH - FATAL FOUR WAY OF DEBUTERS[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Silver"]Champagne Lover[/COLOR][/B] vs.[B] Black Eagle [/B]vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Ben Williams vs. Bobby Thomas [/B][/COLOR](C-) [B][U]4TH MATCH - 2 VS 2 LADDER FOR TAG TEAM TITLES[/U][/B] [B] PRIDE Kioso & Kawashi [/B]vs. Koji Kojima & Primal Rage (C-) What the Heck is Skull DeBones doing.. I see him talking to himself.... Uh What is he doing??? He's got a table!!... he's setting it up for some reason.. He climbing on the turnbuckle... DONT SKULL, DONT DO IT.. OMG He just put him self through a table.. i dont think he can participate in tonites match. (A) [B][U]5TH MATCH - NON TITLE 10 MINUTE TIME LIMIT MATCH[/U][/B] [B]Warlord Agony [/B]vs. Atlantis Jr. (C) Were backstage with Nemisis and he looks miserable about what happened a few minutes ago.. now the match is changer into a handicap match.. (A) [B][U]6TH MATCH - 4 ON 4 ELIMINATION MATCH FOR BBW TAG TEAM TITLE CONTENDERSHIP[/U][/B] Aaron Mustafa, Air Attack Weasel, Puerto Rican Power, Corporal Doom vs. [B][COLOR="Orange"]Squeeky McClean, Jimmy Cox[/COLOR], [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Pablo Rodriguez, Warlord Pain[/COLOR].[/B](C+) [B][U]MAIN EVENT - 2 ON 1 HANDICAP MATCH[/U][/B] Nemisis vs. [B]Bruce The Giant And T-Rex[/B][/FONT][/SIZE] OVERALL AVERAGE (C) *My Fan Base Went Up*

• 3 weeks later...

Archived