Working on a new Original Data set

You guys are going to be really dissapointed with the finished product, I'm afraid, simply because of the events that transpire after it. So many amazing characters and possible stories that are being left out of this version due to the age limitations. Oh well, as time goes on(When they start to pop up in my diary), I'll be releasing them for importing for anyone who wants them. Some have some HUGE ties into the Epic Wrestling past, and into the NcWF you see. I could've gone into a lot more detail on those characters, but I doubt you people want to sit here and read about six times as much for every one of them.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a lot of historical tidbits that'll come into play after it's released. Two key wrestlers(One trained by Carter, and one trained by Akiyama, who were the top face and heel of Epic, respectively.) Just a bunch of interesting little bits that'll come after the fact. Yea, so I have a lot of plans for this, including a very likely second version that'd be set forward to 2001(and the return of Epic Wrestling that November.)

Well just a quick update I have about 50-60 workers made so far with 1promotion complete. I plan to make 40 -50 more workers and I will be seperating them into different promotions and free agents. Again if anyone working on this could send in some info on there promtion and workers it would be real helpful so i could generate some relationships and stories behind some people. Also Arrow could you email me an uploadable version for your promotion and workers as what you have right now. I would like to intergrate some stuff tonight. I will be doing about 3 Promotions, PEW out of NorthEast, Something out of Europe, and Either a Mexico or Japan one.

Ok so far I have plans for 5 promotions oporating out of Japan. The big three (which despite their names are mostly regional.) And two small promotions. One the shattered remains of what was once a national product, and one a hardcore federation. Japan is mostly based around the wrestler Mr. Japan. A masked strong style fighter with alot of talent and Charisma who is loved by the people. It seems whatever promotion he sides with is always on top. If I get some time later I can give you the specs on the hardcore promotion which is the only one completed at the moment, and a brief outline of all five feds.

No rush, If you can get that file to me so i can intregrate yours with mine it would help out. I would like to see if we can mesh everyones worlds into one and have some stories and relationships leading into the game rather then just having your relationships and mine instead of hoping some may be built into the future.

well one of the feds im creating is based upon me and my mates backyard fed. So there is no integration there but you can quite happily edit all the rest of the data when i send it to you. Do you want me to send just the feds accross now? Or wait till i have the workers, logos and pics done? Edit: have added 5 workers so far - god its so much fun, its scary. Even the missus has chipped in with a worker suggestion! The UK section is gonna be a little wacky with a gothic-based fed, a scottish garbage fed, a southern backyard fed and an Irish pure fed. I am really enjoying this creative freedom!

I am still working on it. I accually have been in talks with Arrow over AIM just about everyday and by the sounds of it i think he is doing pretty well...only 2 things slowed us up for a little while.....1. we both got full versions for in the last week.....so we are playing our minds out.....2. The new Demo of WresSprite came out so i know Arrow was playing that but it is still being done. If anyone has any promotion and workers already inserted into a new/seperated data base you can send it to me, [email]Machinesxe@hotmail.com[/email]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived