My Storyline Pack

Hey! I'd just like to start by saying that I'm aware I am new to this board. However, I'm not new to this game and have come up with a great idea. Has anyone else here had a trouble with the most recent and massive storyline packs filled with misspellings, repeated storylines, glitches, etc.? (Oh, and no offense to the makers, they are AWESOME packs, but they do have problems.) Well, I'm planning on cutting down and revising the most current pack (Panix's PBS1.0 Pack, if he doesn't have a problem. I know he is revising his own, but mine will be different. I'm planning on using it because I like your system of planning based on one show a week. As I siad, I'll do it if Panix doesn't have a problem.) I will also add some of my own simple storylines as well as more complex ones based on recent events in the WWE, TNA, etc. [B]Here's a list of things to do:[/B] Remove DOTT storylines as well as repeats. Fix problems. Fix some spelling errors. (There are far too many to be able to find them all) Add more simple storylines. So, good idea or not? If anyone has a problem, I wont do it. Also, I don't have a subscribtion to a file hosting site, so someone will have to host it for me if you guys want it. I assume the best way is via e-mail, but I don't blame you if you don't trust some stranger on the internet...

You would be better off helping panix add to his pack - much better to have one huge excellent pack, including every story that both of you can come up with plus a revised angle pack, than trying to compete with each other. But it is entirely up to you - thats just my opinion - feel free to ignore me completely - I won't mind - I'm used to it ;)

Archived