Welcome to World War 3

[CENTER][B][U]The Back Story[/U][/B][/CENTER] [U][B] Raw – Monday 19th June[/B][/U] Triple H disappears backstage having just defeated Edge and things go silent despite the fact there is still 30 minutes of air time left everything has gone quiet and nothing is happening. Some people are getting ready to leave then a familiar theme blasts out around the arena “……….No Chance that’s what you got”. This is meet with a large chorus of boos as an obviously pissed off McMahon steps out onto the ramps holding a microphone and makes his way down to the ring minus his McMahon strut. He climbs between the ropes and stands in the centre of the squared circle as a vocal crowd lets him know their opinions. “SHUT UP, each and every single one of you lowlifes shut the hell up right now”. The capacity crowd responds in kind to Vincent Kennedy McMahon with the familiar chanting of “*******, *******, *******”. Vince obviously more than a little pissed off snaps into the microphone “GOD DAM IT, I SHOULD SHUT THE HELL SO YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK” Finally the crowd settles down and Vince stands in the centre of the ring staring at the mat fists clenched, he still looks very angry at something and the somewhat quieter but still audible chants of “*******” do little to help his mode. “I am out here now to make a very special announcement that will undoubtedly change the wrestling landscape forever, it is with great disgust that I must inform you that next week at the last Raw of June 2006 there will be NO matches taking place what so ever” A loud echoing chorus of boos immediately erupts around the arena but Vince obviously expected this reaction and has prepared for it. “This is Bull, This is Bull” Vince attempts to cut off these chants immediately “It should be known that there is a very good reason for this it is for 2 reasons the first reasoning being” “*******, *******, *******” “THE FIRST REASON BIENG…..that effective immediately Friday nights Smackdown will be history and bearing in mind this is where the second reason enters the equation WCW has been brought back from the WWE. Let me explain in the WWE/WCW buyout contract this was a minimum fee that once triggered meant Myself and my lovely wife Linda had to option but to accept so next week on the last Raw of 2005 I am afraid to say that WCW reforms” Vince stops speaking into the microphone and the camera spans around a generally stunned audience whilst a few sections start a WCW chant. Vince once again draws the microphone to his mouth and begins addressing the WCW situation to the crowd once again. “Now many of you will feel that if WCW is really coming back why would I announce it on WWE television and why would I let it reform next Monday once again on WWE television and that this is just another brand of WWE just like ECW is but unfortunately that is not true. The reason WCW reforms next week on WWE television is because there is yet another clause in that WWE/WCW contract that states if WCW is ever bough back they are entitles to a small portion of the roster to help the promotion find its feet once again." Vince shakes his head as if he is embarrassed the clause found its way into the contract "For those wondering yes the lawyers involved in drawing up that contract have since been fired. Anyway this clause entitles WCW to a portion of the current WWE roster which is why next week on RAW before your very eyes we will have a real life draft to determine which stars remain in the WWE and which depart to WCW. That is all I have to say see you next week on Raw I’m sorry the show will finish 20 minutes ahead of schedule but in these circumstances it can be forgiven.” “I’m afraid I’m going to have to stop you there Vince because I to have an announcement to make right here on as you put it WWE television” Paul Heyman has now emerged at the top of the WWE entrance ramp microphone in hand ECW title belt in the other. “Now Vince I was going to wait a couple of months and let you help ECW build up a solid fan base before I told you this but I recently came into some money, how or when you don’t need to know all you need to know is that like whoever bought WCW I to am activating the ECW buy back clause effective immediately" Vince looks enraged as Heyman stares down at him smug as ever "Because of this clause you have no choice but to accept so there for next week on I quote WWE TELEVISION there will be a 3 way draft because I am afraid Vince that just like WCW as you very well know ECW has a clause allowing them to a certain percentage of the roster. What I am basically saying to you Vince is this….WWE is screwed.” Heyman drops the microphone at the top of the ramp and gives a cheeky smile to Vince who seems to be snarling up the ramp. In and obvious fit of rage he smashes the microphone down on the ramp and screams uncontrollably into the camera to…..”Cut the Feed, Cut it I said, Cut the gad damn fe” [U][B] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ww3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Raw – Monday 26th June[/B][/U] The stage was set as the broadcast of RAW began, as Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler welcomed us all too RAW after the pyro’s had gone off. J.R: Welcome ladies and gentleman to perhaps the most historic and prolific RAW in WWE’s history. Tonight isn’t about wrestling, it’s about draft picks. King: If you take a look over at the entrance way, you’ll see three sets of three letters on the front of three podiums. Yes, as unfortunate as it is, WWE is being rejoined in the wrestling world by WCW and ECW. J.R: And everyone apart from the McMahon’s, Paul Heyman and whoever it is that bought WCW are up for this draft. That even includes you and me King! King: I know, can you imagine working for WCW or ECW. Lets get this underway so I can see if I’m going to be forced into an early retirement. “No Chance In Hell” hits the PA system as out from the back comes Vince McMahon, not looking happy at all, followed by Shane and Stephanie McMahon. J.R: Looks like Vince has brought out some council. King: Wise move by a wise boss. I hope he drafts me. “This is Extreme” then hit the PA system as out comes Paul Heyman, who has to walk past Vince as his podium place is set in the middle. Paul Heyman simply smiles at his former boss and his to children before taking his place. The arena then goes silent as they all wait to see who it was who purchased WCW. “I’m Back” was the first words that hit the arena as out from the back stepped Eric Bischoff, his **** eating grin planted firmly on his face, as Vince if it is at all possible looked even more annoyed. J.R: My God, Eric Bischoff, the man that got fired from General Manager of Raw by Vince, is the new owner of WCW. Talk about a decision biting Vince in the ass. King: How could Eric do that to a former boss? Doesn’t he know Vince will do everything in his power to destroy him and his upstart WCW? Eric walked to his podium, not taking his eyes off of Vince. With everyone in position, Vince took the microphone. [COLOR="Red"]Vince:[/COLOR] To be honest, I think this is the blackest day in Wrestling History. I’ve been dreading this all week, so lets get this started because I know this is gonna be painful for me, but we might as well make it quick and painful instead of drawn out and painful. But let me say this before we begin. Paul, Eric, this is just a small bump in the road of Vince McMahon. I will crush ECW and WCW just like I did before. You both stand no chance in Hell! Now backstage, we decided who would go first, and the order is ECW, WWE and then WCW. So Paul, make your first pick, like we don’t all know who it’s going to be anyway. Vince stepped back from his microphone as Paul Heyman stepped forward, an evil smirk on his face. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Paul:[/COLOR] Thank you so much Vince, and may I say it will be a great pleasure to pick away at your roster. But all niceties aside, lets get this started. My first draft pick, is what ECW was about in the past and what it will be about in the future. Great matches after great matches. Sure, we do things by ECW rules, but we had the best wrestlers in the world before WWE or WCW stole them from us. In fact, it’s ECW that made WCW and WWE. All though Eric other there, clearly didn’t know how to use talent! How can you have Steve Austin on your roster, and not have him get over? But we at ECW this time around, are going to make new stars, revolutionize wrestling once again. Bring back the Extreme, and not the attitude era. So my first pick, will be everything I could want in an ECW Wrestler. My first pick is………………………………………….KURT ANGLE! The fans erupted as Vince looked allmightly pissed off, ready to explode as Shane had to calm him down, as Paul Heyman looked over at Vince with a smile. The camera’s backstage went to the ECW Locker Room, which Kurt Angle was in because of Vince’s attempt at reviving ECW. Kurt: Yeah! First Pick! Kurt could be seen being congratulated by the other ECW Wrestlers in the locker room as the cameras returned to the arena. Vince had reasonable composed himself as he stepped up to the microphone. [COLOR="Red"]Vince:[/COLOR] Well, here I was presuming you’d just pick old ECW hacks, that couldn’t put on a decent match in their dreams. But just let me point out, how you have to pick WWE wrestlers to even have a chance in hell of surviving. I made Kurt Angle, he rejected an ECW contract if I remember correctly in 1996. As for my first pick, there can only be one. He is what RAW is all about, he is a born and bred WWE Superstar, and it would make me sick as well as him too, if he got drafted to either of your pathetic promotions. He is the one and only King of Kings! The Cerebral Assasin, The Game! …………………………..TRIPLE H! The cameras went backstage to see Triple H, who looked as if he was expecting it in the Raw Locker Room, as he simply looked at the whole Locker room. Triple H: What did you expect, none of you lot were going to be picked above me. The Raw Locker Room didn’t exactly like that comment but Triple H didn’t care as the camera’s went back to ringside. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Eric:[/COLOR] First off, let me just say…………….I’m Back! Did you really think you could just kick me aside and never see me again Vince. That decision is going to bite you in the ass. As for your picks, there all good and nice! Triple H and Kurt Angle, great wrestlers. But none of them are Icons! Neither of them epitomise the wrestling business, and neither as big a house hold name as my pick. Ladies and Gentleman, the WCW first draft pick is The Immortal…………………………..Hulk Hogan! Cameras shoot backstage to a private Locker Room, which shows Hulk Hogan in presences, simply nodding his head and then turning to the camera, doing one of his legendary poses before cameras go back to ringside, Vince and Paul almost looking shocked that Hulk was here, like they didn’t know. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Eric:[/COLOR] He has a WWE contract, he’s fair game. The Cameras went to the other two, Vince looking a bit more annoyed than Heyman as scene faded to a commercial. When the cameras came back, the three bosses were still stood there, Vince talking to Stephanie and Shane as Paul Heyman stepped forward. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Paul:[/COLOR] My next pick, is probably not going to go over well, but I’m Paul Heyman. I’m the best booking brain in this business and I put on better matches than these two could in their sleep. I saw this guy at Wrestlemania, and I’ve seen him come to ECW and tear it up. I want to see what he can do in ECW on a regular basis, week after week. And for any ECW alumni that come to ECW, I’m sure they’ll love to tear this guy a new *******. ECW’s second pick is “The R Rated Superstar”…………….EDGE! Another surprise pick from ECW as the cameras go backstage to the RAW Locker Room, as Edge spits out a mouthful of water in surprise as Lita herself looks worried too, as the rest of the locker room turn and laugh at him, especially Cena. The cameras return before Edge can even speak to ringside as Vince Steps forward. [COLOR="Red"]Vince:[/COLOR] Another one of my guys huh? That’s how bad ECW Talent is these days. Well, I shouldn’t say that. Some of your talent have really stepped it up, once they got into a real promotion. And my next pick is a prime example. Ladies and Gentleman, he used to be an ECW Wrestler, he used to be a WCW wrestler, but he’s had his most success in WWE. It’s the World Heavyweight Champion……………………REY MYSTERIO! Cameras go backstage to Rey, who can be seen nodding his head in the Smackdown Locker Room, the first Smackdown wrestler to be picked. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Eric:[/COLOR] Well, as we are picking people who have been in all three companies before, my pick is obvious. Unlike these two I’m not going to keep boring you with long-winded speeches. Simply put, he is the Rabid Wolverine and a former World Heavyweight Champion…………………………..CHRIS BENOIT! Backstage, Chris Benoit is seen in the Smackdown locker room, happy his has been drafted so high, his toothless grin showing as some of the other Smackdown wrestlers congratulate him. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Paul:[/COLOR] My next pick, has been wasted on WWE, ever since he got here. Putting him in the tag team division over and over again, is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. Ladies and Gentleman, the next ECW pick, is none other than the MONSTER…………………………KANE! Backstage, Kane is shown in the dark, looking almost indifferent to everything happening around him, it’s even questionable if he knows a draft is going on. [COLOR="Red"]Vince:[/COLOR] Well, ladies and Gentleman, my next pick, even though I have not seen eye to eye with him recently, is one of the most controversial wrestlers in WWE’s history, a former member of DX, part of the Montreal Screw Job, and a true Icon who has been loyal to this company, if not me. Ladies and Gentleman, my pick is The Showstoppa………………………..HBK! HBK is seen backstage, with a massive grin as he shrugs his shoulders as he gets congratulated by some of the other faces. HBK: What can I say? Maybe Vince still loves me. Back in the arena, Vince could be seen not looking to happy about that comment, but Stephanie calmed him down. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Eric:[/COLOR] My Next pick, is a wrestling legend. Bigger than HBK, and a future Hall of Famer, a future WCW Hall of Famer. My pick is none other than the NATURE BOY………………………RIC FLAIR. Backstage Ric Flair is shown getting a pat on the back from another WCW Draft pick, Chris Benoit. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Paul:[/COLOR] Well, the next pick for ECW is an old ECW Alumni. That should make Vince happy. In fact, you made millions off of my ideas with this guy. Ladies and Gentleman, ECW’s next draft pick is…………………………STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! The fans marked out big time for this announcement, as in a private locker room, Stone Cold was shown, drinking a couple of beers. Stone Cold: And that’s the bottom line……………….Cause Stone Cold said so! Stone Cold went back to drinking bears as we returned to Vince making his pick. [COLOR="Red"]Vince:[/COLOR] Well, if we are signing some of the biggest names that aren’t wrestling, I guess I got just one pick to make. After all, last thing I want is the people to tune into your shows over mine. So what better way to please the people, than draft the People’s Champion………………….THE ROCK! Another Mark out moment as backstage the Rock is shown as he gives everyone the people’s eyebrow. The Rock: Finally, The Rock has come back…………TO RAW! Everyone turned to Eric Bischoff to see who he’d pick in response to those to massive picks by ECW and WWE. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Eric:[/COLOR] You sign has-beens that only have a couple more good years left in them. Meanwhile let me hire the future. Ladies and Gentleman, WCW pick the Legend Killer………………………….RANDY ORTON. Backstage Randy Orton rubs his hands in the Raw Locker Room. Randy: A New Promotion, New Legends to Kill! For the rest of the night, the three draft picked another six wrestlers each, and the rest was done off camera. On all their websites, the final rosters were posted the next day. Here was all the draft picks made. [B][B][U]ECW[/U][/B][/B] 1. Kurt Angle 2. Edge 3. Kane 4. Stone Cold Steve Austin 5. Shelton Benjamin 6. Charlie Haas 7. Ken Doane 8. Carlito 9. Mickey 10. Johnny Nitro 11. Joey Mercury 12. Ken Kennedy 13. Kid Kash 14. Jamie Noble 15. Joey Styles 16. Trish Stratus 17. Victoria 18. Melina 19. Tony Mamaluke 20. Nunzio 21. Maria 22. The Sandman 23. Francine 24. Danny Doring 25. C.W. Anderson 26. Bobby Heenan 27. Justin Credible 28. Eugene [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] 1.Triple H 2. Rey Mysterio 3. Shawn Michaels 4. The Rock 5. R.V.D. 6. Booker T 7. The Undertaker 8. Paul London 9. Brian Kendrick 10. John Cena 11. Super Crazy 12. Sabu 13. Matt Hardy 14. Tazz 15. Rene Dupree 16. Fit Finlay 17. Mickie James 18. Lita 19. Regal 20. Tommy Dreamer 21. Torrie Wilson 22. Nick Patrick 23. Johnny Jeter 24. Michael Cole 25. Dean Malenko 26. Rob Conway 27. Psicosis 28. Stevie Richards [B][U]WCW[/U][/B] 1.Hulk Hogan 2. Chris Benoit 3. Ric Flair 4. Randy Orton 5. Big Show 6. Mick Foley 7. Bobby Lashley 8. Jim Ross 9. Batista 10. Paul Burchill 11. Gunner Scott 12. Shane Helms 13. JBL 14. Ted DiBiase 15. Umaga 16. AA Estrada 17. Goldust 18. Chris Masters 19. Khali 20. Mark Henry 21. Charles Robinson 22. Ricky Steamboat 23. Jerry Lawler 24. Theodore Long 25. Arn Anderson 26. Gerald Briscoe 27. Boogeyman 28. Funaki [CENTER][B][U]Welcome to the start of World War 3[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ww3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In this Diary Goldenskills (Me) is WWE, CarlitoCool is WCW and JonnyV1 is ECW. The WWE Development is OVW, WCW’s is DSW renamed The Power Plant and ECW’s is CZW (changed to a hardcore style). Shows – WWE has Monday Night Raw its Live on Monday Nights….Obviously, ECW has ECW Anarchy Live on Tuesday and WCW has Nitro shown Live on Thursdays. (Trades will be posted in next post)

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="3"]WWE/WCW/ECW Trades[/SIZE][/B] With the drafting completed, it seems that all three new boses were not completely happy with the rosters that they had, and all were soon together again later that week. Despite the hatred amongst them, all were eager to try and make deals that would benefit them in their eyes and disadvantage the other. Rumor has it at first, big names were mentioned, but all seemed relatively happy with the big superstars that they had. Names like Kurt Angle, Rob Van Damn, Randy Orton and others were brought up in discussion, but little budging took place, all wanting to keep their big names. The first trade came between WWE & WCW, apparently after the big names had been discarded as possibilities; Paul Heyman had taken a back seat and watched Vince and Eric do business. The deal that they reached is that for Booker T going from WWE to WCW, where Booker was a main eventer in the old WCW, WWE would receive the contracts of Paul Burchill and Shane Helms. Sources backstage at WWE said that Vince had lost faith in Booker T recently, believing he should have had more success with the King Booker angle, and that he liked what Shane had done as cruiserweight champion, despite his injuries and was impressed with Burchill’s talent for a big man. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/BookerTBD1.jpg[/IMG] for [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thPaulBurchill.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thGregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] It became clear from that point on that WWE & WCW couldn’t come to terms on anything else. That’s when Paul Heyman came in, and said that he wanted Bobby Lashley. He said he’d give up two wrestlers if in his mind they were low enough down his card. After throwing a few names, Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff Agreed on Lashley for Ken Kennedy & Eugene! ECW sources suggest this shows that Heyman must believe he can do something big with Bobby, as he was said to be high on Kennedy and was thinking of pushing Eugene under his real name, Nick Dinsmore. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thBobbyLashleyBD1.jpg[/IMG] for [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EugeneBD1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/KenKennedy4.jpg[/IMG] Apparently, that was the end of the metting, at least for Eric Bischoff. All though during this meeting of the three, WWE & ECW did not make any successful trades, before Raw is to be booked, we have discovered that they in fact did make two trades. If there was a separate meeting between the two deliberately planned or they just sent faxes or something to each other, before this new wrestling world kicks off with the first edition of RAW, there are two more trades to be mentioned. The first one was the homicidal, suicidal and genocidal Sabu being traded for Carlito Caribbean Cool. Apparently during a meeting Heyman had with Carlito, he suggested to lessen the Caribbean part of his gimmick, but Carlito apparently had other ideas. Heyman therefore felt the gimmick was to WWE for his ECW. And naturally if Vince offered or accepted a trade for Sabu, Heyman would take it and WWE have been very high on Carlito before the draft so the trade makes sense. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/Carlito.jpg[/IMG] for [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thSabu3.jpg[/IMG] The second trade, took the tag team of The Pibulls (Jamie Noble & Kid Kash) back to WWE, in a trade for Johnny Jeter (Johnny in the Spirit Squad) & Psicosis. WWE were high on Johnny, but had no ideas for Psicosis. ECW were also high on Johnny Jeter, but apparently WWE would not go for a straight swap of Kash for Johnny. WWE wanted Noble as well, and all though ECW had plans for Noble, the obviously saw Jeter as a better option, and WWE obviously saw Noble as a better option. Apparently ECW have no idea what to do with Psicosis though at this moment. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/KidKash2.jpg[/IMG] for [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/JohnnyJeter.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/NichoElMillionarioffx.jpg[/IMG] Those are the only trades that occurred before the shows have started to run separately. All camps have stated that there will be no more trades for awhile at least, and probably not at all, and that they will be in direct competition. We here at wrestlingwars.com can’t wait to see what this sudden explosion of competition will bring for us wrestling fans to watch. [/QUOTE] from wrestlingwars.com

[CENTER][CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Rawcopy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][U][SIZE="6"]WWE Raw held at Madison Square Garden in Tri State. Attendance 27, 305[/B][/U][/CENTER][/SIZE] The screen has just finished showing the opening Raw package when things go into full swing as the opening camera pans around the arena. The opening pyros are just as spectacular as ever as they welcome the viewers to a new edition of Monday……Night…..Raw. The camera swings wildly over the energetic crowd showing various signs including [B]WE GOT THE WHOLE F’N SHOW, HEYMAN ATE MY OTHER SIGN[/B] and [B]ALL YOUR ROSTER R BELONG TO US. [/B] The camera takes one more wild swing across the filled out arena before bringing us over to the RAW announcer booth. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Tazz.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Vince.jpg[/IMG] [I] [B]Tazz:[/B] Ladies and Gentleman I welcome you to the first edition of Monday Night Raw since the draft just one week ago and I have to say that the man sitting beside me tonight sure as hell got us off on the right foot with some of those draft picks. [B]Vince: [/B] Thank you Tazz but last week was without a shadow of a doubt the single blackest day not in the history of wrestling. Oh No that was the blackest day in the history of the world the day that slime ball Eric and that Overgrown Slug Heyman brought back the two companies WWE crushed into the ground long ago. [B]Tazz:[/B] They sure as hell did and tonight we have one hell of a show lined up for you and I have no doubt in my mind that WCW and ECW will not stand a chance when it comes to trying to stop the WWE. [B]Vince: [/B] What the hell do you mean no doubt Tazz [B]Tazz:[/B] Well Vince I was just pointing out tha [B]Vince: [/B] Tazz they have NO CHANCE IN HELL of competing with the WWE they got crushed by WWE once before and by god I will crush them once again. I will crush them until they are nothing more than two pieces of **** resting on the sole of my shoe. [B]Tazz: [/B] I completely agree with you there Vince and before we kick off this edition of Raw I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for drafting me to the winning side last week. I have to admit I thought that Heyman and his bunch of inbreeds would have drafted me but that just goes to show you what they lying S.O.B is like. [B]Vince: [/B] It was my honour Tazz you are definitely the best Colour Commentator in this business. [B]Tazz: [/B] Thank you Vince I guess it was true what my old “friend” Jerry Lawler used to say and that is that ECW stands for Extremely Crappy Wrestling. Speaking of Lawler I hear he is standing by backstage with a very pissed off Cerebral Assassin. [/I] [B] [U]Segment 1[/B] [/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Lawler.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TripleH.jpg[/IMG] The cameras take us backstage to where Jerry “The King” Lawler is holding a microphone for a very angry looking Triple H. Lawler goes to speak into the microphone but Triple H grabs his wrist with one hand and yanks the microphone out of Lawler’s grasp with the other. He then pushes Lawler off screen and we hear him crash into the set. [I] [B]Triple H: [/B] Your damn right that I’m pissed off Tazz and not just at went down 2 weeks ago but also at what went down last week after Raw went off the air. You see it appears that Vince wasn’t thinking clearly last week because he made the worst decision in the history of this business when he appointed The Rock as the new authority figure of Raw. Not only will it make the WWE a laughing stock but The Rock doesn’t even deserve to polish my shoes let alone set up and run the biggest show in the history of our business. [/I] At this point “The King” staggers back on camera and he has brought with him a microphone of his own. He grabs the back of his head grimacing in pain before slowly turning to Triple H. [I] [B]Lawler: [/B] Triple H don’t you think your making a big mistake by telling a live audience exactly what you think of an authority figure. Aren’t you at all afraid of this coming back to bit you in the ass. I mean you are speaking about the man who is now responsible for booking matches and offering title shots. [/I] Triple H raises his microphone but then lowers it again before turning sideways and going Nose to Face with Lawler. [I] [B]Triple H: [/B] Listen to me Lawler you may have been one of the greats back in your day but I got a newsflash for you now your day has passed and I am the star now. (Triple H pats Lawler’s stomach) Judging by the evidence in front of me it looks to me like “The King” has been having a few to many royal feasts. [/I] [I] [B]Voice: [/B] FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK…………………TO MADISON SQUARE GAR…DEN. [/I] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TheRock.jpg[/IMG] The crowd pops huge as The Rock makes his long awaited return to WWE Television. A huge deafening chant of “Rockie, Rockie, Rockie” erupts around the arena as The Rock soaks in the adoration of the WWE fans. He holds his hand up and waits for the chants to die down before turning his attention to Triple H. Both men just stare at each other for a while before The great One himself breaks the silence. [I] [B]The Rock: [/B] Triple H, The Cerebral Assassin, THE GAME did you really think The Rock was gonna sit back and listen to you run your jabroni mouth. HELL NO !!!!, However The Rock is a fair man so why don’t you tell us all again exactly what you think of The Rock as the new GM of Raw. [/I] [I] [B]Triple H: [/B] I…[/I] [I] [B]The Rock (along with the rest of the arena): [/B] IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK. You see I watched you as you dragged your knuckles backstage saying The Rock this, The Rock that, I miss my old friend the Nature Boy, I miss having to change his diaper in the middle of the night and taking a quick peek before reaching down and. NOOOO Stop it Game we don’t wanna hear about your sick twisted private life its nearly as bad as Coach and Betsy. Anyway, Lover boys gone Hunter and he isn’t coming back, and that leaves you all alone to talk the talk but I don’t see no walking the walk. So I am gonna set things straight. [/I] Triple H is looking incredibly pissed off at this point and his face is bristling with anger and he takes a step towards The Rock who swiftly raises the people’s eye brow to a huge pop from the crowd. [I] [B]The Rock: [/B] [/I] You wanna hate The Rock well that’s all fine and Dandy because The Rock is gonna give you a reason to hate him. You see The Rock along with the Millions (……and millions) and millions of the Rock fans want to see you destroyed. So Tonight’s main event will pit THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN one on one with……..THE DEAD MAN. The Rock drops the microphone at Triple H’s feet as the crowd erupts at the announcement of tonight’s main event. Triple H begins to shake with anger at both the verbal beating he received from The Rock and the fact he now has to face The Undertaker one on one tonight. He takes a sideways glance at Jerry Lawler he rushes off screen. [B]RATING - A[/B] [B] [U]Match 1[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/ChavoG.jpg[/IMG] 1 on 1 Singles – Jamie Noble vs.Chavo Guerrero for the WWE Television Title. It was a very open match with neither man really gaining any control for long periods of time at any point of the match even towards the end. Chavo thought he had the match one on two separate occasions after a lifting DDT and then after he hit a Hurricanrana off of the top rope only for Noble to kick out at 2 ½ on both occasions. Noble also came close after he hit a reverse DDT onto the knee only to get a two count. Finally Chavo went for a spinning brain buster but a mistake allowed Noble to escape and lock in a Guillotine Choke for the win. HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW WWE TELEVISION CHAMPION…..JAMIE NOBLE Recap: Jamie Noble defeated Chavo Guerrero in 7:09 by submission with a Guillotine Choke. Jamie Noble wins the WWE Television title. [B]Rating C+[/B] [B][U]Segment 2[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TheRock.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] The Rock is in his office and after putting Triple H in his place and making his first official match as the new GM of Raw he is in a pleasantly happy mood. There is a knock on the office door and Finlay enters having being summoned to the office by The Rock. [I][B]The Rock:[/B] Finlay The Rock is glad you made it to my office so quick you see The Rock has some good news, your gonna be in a match tonight. Your opponent however is no push over because he may be one of the smallest wrestlers ever to grace a WWE ring but he is a former World Heavyweight Champion. Cutting to the chase Finlay what The Rock is telling you is you have a match tonight against Rey Mysterio. [B]Finlay:[/B] What??? You expect me to go out there tonight and embarrass my self by fighting against a midget. No way I am bigger than him not only in size but in my ability to I am not gonna go out there kick Mysterio’s ass and then come back here just so you can use up some show time. I deserve a better opponent so Rock…NO I am not being made a fool by fighting a miniature midget. [B]The Rock:[/B] The Rock has to tell you that you have no choice there is nothing wrong with either you or Mysterio and the match is booked so you are going to face him tonight. [B]Finlay:[/B] I am not being your ring clown, the only reason you want me to fight Rey is because you know I will destroy him like a rag doll well I deserve better than this.[/I] Finlay storms out of the office muttering “I’m not being made a fool ok, I’ll just get rid of Mysterio instead” as he slams the door behind him. Rock shakes his head as the camera cuts to the ring [B]RATING – B+[/B] [U][B]Match 2[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Helms.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] 1 on 1 Singles – Gregory Helms vs. Matt Hardy Gregory Helms dominated the early part of the match using his speed and wrestling mind to hit some quick but hard impact moves to wear Hardy down. Hardy hits a few forearms to jaw but Helms hits snap DDT and Hardy remains on defence. 6 minutes in and it has been all Helms and he goes for a hurricurana in corner but Hardy moves and Helms feels the pain. Hardy gets his energy back before going for the Twist of Fate but Helms escapes and goes for a Twist of Fate of his own only for it to be reversed into the Side Effect followed up by a top rope leg drop for the win. Recap: Matt Hardy defeated Gregory Helms in 8:31 by pinfall with a Top Rope Leg Drop. [B]Rating B[/B] [U][B]Segment 3[/B] [/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG] The cameras rush backstage where Finlay and Mysterio are having a war of words, mainly about Finlay’s refusal to wrestle Mysterio and his repeated use of the word midget. Finlay finally pushes Mysterio in the chest sending him down the Hall and Mysterio responded in kind by pushing Finlay in the chest. Finlay looks pissed at this but Mysterio is ready for him but he is blind sided by a shot to the head by William Regal. Rey slumps to the concrete as both Regal and Finlay stomp away at Mysterio both with sadistic smiles on their faces. Both men disappear off camera as we see Mysterio laying hurt and coughing blood. Suddenly Finlay rushes back on screen only now he has his shillelagh clutched in his hand and he brings it down with a thud on the back of Mysterio’s skull. [B]RATING – B-[/B] [U][B]Segment 4[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TheRock.jpg[/IMG] “IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK….IS COOKING” Hits the PA system and the new GM of Raw makes his way to the centre of the ring, with a microphone in hand. He climbs on the turnbuckle and holds his fist aloft as the crowd goes nuts for The Peoples Champ. He jumps down and walks to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. [B][I]The Rock:[/B] The Rock is out here to put right the despicable actions of Regal and Finlay just moments ago before the commercial break. That’s why Finlay will still have to face off against Rey Mysterio but it will no longer be a one on one match. Tonight Finlay will team up with that tea sipping brit William Regal in a tag team match against Rey Mysterio and a Partner of his choice. While The Rock is out here he would like you fans for sticking loyal to WWE and remember you are watching, Monday Night Raw the TRUE home of wrestling. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, (Peoples Eyebrow) What the Rock is cooking.[/I] [U] [B]Match 3[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/KidKash.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/SuperCrazy.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Kendrick.jpg[/IMG] Triple Threat Singles – Kid Kash vs. Super Crazy vs. Brian Kendrick – WWE X-Treme Title Kid Kash attacks Super Crazy as he walks through the ropes and the match gets underway. Kid Kash dropkicks Kenrick into ring post before getting a close call from a swinging neck breaker on Crazy and another close call from a flapjack/twisting leg drop combination on Kendrick. Super Crazy hit a tornado DDT out of no where but missed an elbow drop and Kash took control of the match once more. Kash hits a standing moonsault for a 2 count, and starts to get frustrated stomping away at the helpless Super Crazy. Kash is smacked from behind by Kendrick with a face crusher, before Crazy hits a face buster on Kenrick. Kash hits a dropkick which sends Crazy across the ring and tumbling through the ropes. Crazy is in distress as he has got his arm tied up in the ropes, Kash sees an opportunity and bounces off the ropes charges across the ring and leaps for a flying clothesline only for Crazy to break free from the ropes at the last second. Kash ends up hurtling through the ropes and landing hard on the outside. Crazy climbs back into the ring bounces off the far ropes and plancha dives to the outside landing on the hurting Kid Kash. Crazy goes back in the ring and he and Kendrick fight it out until Crazy hits a knee to the head followed by a bulldog and standing moonsault and dropkicks him outside. Kash attacks Crazy but with Kendrick out Crazy eventually manages to hit Asia moonsault which Kendrick is to slow to break up. Recap: Super Crazy defeated Kid Kash and Brian Kendrick in 11:28 when Super Crazy defeated Kid Kash by pinfall with an Asai Moonsault. Super Crazy wins the WWE X-Treme title. [B]Rating B-[/B] [[U]B]Match 4[/B] [/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG] & ??? 2 on 2 Tag – Finlay and Regal vs. Rey Mysterio and??? Finlay and Regal are in the ring as Rey Mysterio stands alone on the ramp, he gets on the ramp and tells the crowd to welcome his tag partner for tonight…THE HEART BREAK KID, SHAWN MICHAELS. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/HBK.jpg[/IMG] The match gets underway with Finlay and Regal making quick tags to ensure they wear down the masked luchadore. Rey Mysterio tries on various occasions to get back into the match but every time he does Regal or Finlay crushes him like a bug and remain in control. Finally Mysterio makes the hot tag and HBK clears house leaving both men stunned. Finlay gets back in control and gets a close call after hitting a corner clothesline that turned Michaels inside out. Out of nowhere HBK hits Finlay with some sweet chin music but Regal runs in and knowing he can’t take advantage Michaels tags Mysterio back in. Regal gets taken out by Mysterio but Finlay groggily hits Mysterio with a low blow as the ref ushers Regal out of the ring. Regal is eventually tagged in and throws Mysterio into the corner, and Mysterio catches HBK with and elbow knocking him off apron, Mysterio looks upset and unsure at what to do. Finlay grabs the ref’s attention whilst Regal lays out Mysterio with some brass knuckles before Finlay lets the ref go and Regal gets the win. William Regal and Finlay defeated Rey Mysterio and Shawn Michaels in 15:03 when William Regal defeated Rey Mysterio by pinfall after using a foreign object. [B]Rating A[/B] [U][B]Segment 5[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Undertaker.jpg[/IMG] The Undertaker appears on the big screen much to the delight of the crowd he cheer huge the moment his face appears. He is alone and is just staring at the floor wearing his trademark hat eventually he slowly looks up from the floor and fixes his gaze into the camera. His stare looks so evil it almost feels like he is staring through the camera and into your soul. Eventually he speaks just a few words but enough to get the message across. Taker: Triple H you need to stop your whining boy, because tonight when the dust settles I will be standing victorious because tonight I will ensure that you REST…..IN….PEACE. [B]Match 5 [/B] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/RVD.jpg[/IMG] 1 on 1 TLC – Paul London vs. Rob Van Dam – WWE Intercontinental Championship This was a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match that was just filled with devastating high spots, violent chair shots and broken tables. The match started off just like a normal match till Rob Van Dam brought a chair into play and hit the Van Daminator. London was not to be out done and when Rob Van Dam went to the turnbuckle to hit a 5 star frog splash, London drop kicked a chair into RVD’s back sending him tumbling to the outside through a perfectly placed table. London looks set to grab the belt hanging above the ring but RVD rushes the ladder tipping London to the outside through the announcing table where he lays in a heap. RVD drags the ladder back into the ring and climbs up with a clear path to the gold. However he has set the ladder too far to the left and when he leans over to grab the gold the ladder tips and he falls through a stack of tables. In the words of Vince “RVD just F****d up his chance to win the gold”. London grabs the ladder and tries to push it back into the ring but a groggy RVD hits him with a chair shot to the back of the skull slumping him onto the ladder. London is rolled onto a table as RVD scales the ladder on the outside a RVD chant breaks out seconds before he connects with a 5 Star frog splash through 2 tables leaving both men out. RVD slowly gets drags the ladder into the ring and slowly climbs it to retrieve the gold, he releases the belt but is to damaged to concentrate and consequently drops the belt which lands right on the back of London who had crawled into the ring. Not knowing what to do the referee awards the match to London as he ended up with the belt. Recap: Paul London defeated Rob Van Dam in 14:55 when Paul London retrieved the item. Paul London wins the WWE Intercontinental title. [B]Rating B+[/B] [U][B]Segment 6[/B][/U] The Match is over and London is still laying on the mat now laying on his back and clutching the belt close to his chest and looks extremely confused at just what happened. In the background we see RVD fall off the ladder onto the mat and hold his head in frustration. London staggers to his feet using the ropes to remain upright and requests a microphone. [I][B]London: [/B] I don’t know how I ended up with the belt but I do know I wasn’t at the top of the ladder when I got it so that means something went down. Whatever it is I didn’t win it fairly so…. [B]RVD: [/B] No Paul its my fault I dropped the belt and it landed on you, you won it fair because I messed up and handed it to you. [B]London: [/B] Even so I want to prove that I deserve it so me and you….Best of 7 series and the winner is the WWE Intercontinental Champion what do you say? [B]RVD: [/B] I say you’re on Paul but I should have won that match and I will be going all guns blazing to make sure I win the best of 7 series and get that gold.[/I] RVD reaches out his hand to London and both men shake hands before London climbs the ladder to celebrate winning the title….no matter how he won it. [B]Rating B[/B] [U] [B]Segment 7[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/HBK.jpg[/IMG] The cameras take us backstage where Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio are still reeling after their lose to William Regal and Finlay. Shawn Michaels is pacing up and down the locker room whilst Rey Mysterio tries to reason with him. [I][B]Rey: [/B] I’m sorry about how things went down out there but I didn’t purposely elbow you in the jaw, I was thrown into the corner and I caught you by accident. [B]Shawn: [/B] This had nothing to do with me but I agreed to be your tag partner and I end up getting elbowed in the jaw and then to make it worse I get a mark in the loss column because my partner couldn’t handle the heat. [B]Rey: [/B] Look I’m sorry I was still hurting from the beating I took earlier why don’t we team up again next week and show those two how good we are when I’m 100 percent. What do you say Shawn a rematch next week?[/I] Shawn stands there with one hand resting on his head as he leans forwards on the wall with his back to Rey. [I][B]Shawn: [/B] You know that sounds good but there is something even better than that. [B]Rey: [/B] What’s that? I’ll do anything to get even with those bast….[/I] Out of Nowhere the Heartbreak Kid lands a sweet chin music flush on the chin of Rey Mysterio who falls to the ground with a thud and remains there motionless as HBK steps over him and the camera fades. [B]Rating A[/B] [U][B]Match 6[/B] [/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TripleH.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Undertaker.jpg[/IMG] 1 on 1 Singles – Triple H vs. The Undertaker The Main Event was just as expected with both men taking it in turns to control the match, and the crowd were really into this match. Most of the crowd were rooting for the Undertaker but there was a small section of Pro Triple H fans scattered through out the crowd. Finally Undertaker took control for a long stretch of time hitting a big boot and a leg drop for a 2 count. Taker then grabbed Triple H by the throat but he pulled the ref into Takers arm causing him to release the hold. Triple H went for a boot to the gut but Taker caught the boot and then grabbed him by the throat again and this time the Choke slam was successful but a dazed Triple H got his foot on the rope. Taker remained in control for a bit before going up top for Old School, however when Taker jumped Triple H once again grabbed the referee but this time Taker took him clean out as Triple H rolled out the ring. Taker stared at the unconscious ref as Triple H grabbed his equalised and sneaked back into the ring. Triple H charged down Taker the sledge hammer aiming straight for his skull but the only thing Triple H connected with was the big boot of The Undertaker on his skull. Taker then went to grab the Sledgehammer for himself but Triple H connected with a low blow followed up with a pedigree and a dazed ref made a slow 3 count. Recap: Triple H defeated The Undertaker in 18:46 by pinfall with a Pedigree. [B]Rating A*[/B] [U][B]Segment 8[/B] [/U] The Match is over and Triple H slowly gets to his feet as Taker stays down still feeling the affects of the low blow and Pedigree combination. Triple H stands over Taker with a sinister smile upon his face before going to leave the ring….when Taker sits up and the crowd goes wild. Triple H quickly reaches for his Sledgehammer and smashes it into Taker’s skull as he gets to his feet. Raw goes off air with Triple H standing over Taker as he bloods pours over the canvas. Rating A* Booker Thoughts – I was relatively happy with how the show went but I am sacking all my road agents since they told me John Cena will never give a good match….then in the dark match with Carlito it got a A rating. I am pretty happy with how the Triple H/Rock/Taker thing played out and how the Rey/Michaels angle went. Just in case you didn’t get it that was HBK turning heel. P.S. I know the show write up is a bit long but I thought since it was the first show I would put some extra effort in. [B]OVERALL - Rating A (Should have increased Pop) TV Ratings - TV Ratings[/B] – Sky Sports – 156,305. [B]Breakdown [/B]– 1st Half hour 155,990. 2nd 156,943. 3rd 156,284. 4th 156,003. [B]USA Network [/B]– 3,419,910. [B]Breakdown [/B]– 1st 3,420,114. 2nd 3,419,345. 3rd 3,424,423. 4th 3,415,756 A Raw Preview will be up so any one feel free to make predictions and any feedback is welcome.

[CENTER][B][U]Next Week's Raw Preview [/B][/U][/CENTER] Carlito vs. John Cena – After such a good dark match and Carlito’s Push to main eventer he will be given his chance on Raw against Cena. Super Crazy vs. Brian Kendrick – Super Crazy beat Kid Kash in the triple threat to win the X-Treme title. Kendrick wasn’t involved in the decision so he gets his shot at the gold once again. Rob Van Dam vs. Paul London – The first match in this best of seven series gets off and running next week on raw. Triple H and Shawn Michaels vs. Rey Mysterio and The Undertaker – The Rock has decided to kill two birds with one stone, Michaels turned on Rey last week and Triple H bust Taker open at the end of Raw. Will either man pay the consequences?

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ecwanarchytv.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]ECW Anarchy[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="1"][B]15,000 at Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, New Jersey[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] After the ECW Anarchy video had finished playing, the cameras went into the arena as Joey Styles, along with Bobby “The Brain” Heenan & Paul Heyman welcomed us to the first ECW show under the new management. Before much else could be said though, the arena is filled with Glass Shattering as the fans erupt as they wait for the one man who is always nearby when Glass Shatters around the arena. [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/StoneColdBD1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They erupted again when Stone Cold Steve Austin eventually came out and walked down to the ECW Ring, going to each corner and flipping off the fans, who only cheer louder. When the music fades, Stone Cold takes the microphone but has to wait for the chants of “Get The Beers!” to stop. [CENTER][B]Steve Austin[/B] Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be hitting the beers soon enough, but first Stone Cold has some business to attend to. Like why Stone Cold Steve Austin is back in ECW. Well you see, Stone Cold was at home, drinking a few beers, watching some TV, drinking some more beers, eating some chilli dogs, drinking more beer, add a few shots of tequila, followed by some more beer, and then my phone rang. Naturally I let the piece of **** go to the answer machine, because I was busy. Click, on came Paul Heyman’s voice. You know, the big mouth sitting over there at the announcers table. He had an offer to make to me, and it was simple. I turn up to the Super Draft or whatever that thing was, and Paul Heyman would draft my ass to ECW. When I talked to him later, I said throw in some beer and you got a deal. But there are other reasons why I’m here in ECW. It’s because this is as real as it ****ing gets. There’s no retard named Eugene running around, no foot freak like Snitsky or any **** like that. This place is just kick ass wrestling. No ****ing limits, and anyone and everyone fits in. Here you’ll get the best hardcore, kick ass wrestlers, the best technical wrestlers and those small ****ers that fly around all other the place. We don’t hold back here in ECW, unlike the other big two. There’s no rules to hide behind here. You either stand up and get counted, or get your ass kicked. And around here, that’s the Bottom Line! So hell, I should fit right in. So tonight, I’ve taken the reigns and booked the show for you all. And we will showcase it all. Starting with the Three Way that we here in ECW made famous, between three kick ass women beat the hell out of each other, something you won’t see in cartoon land. And have I got a main event for you all tonight. Kurt Angle against Shelton Benjamin! So sit back and enjoy the show, because Stone Cold Said So![/CENTER] [B]Rating:[/B] A Before Stone Cold could leave the ring, say anymore or perhaps even drink a few beers, “Not Falling” by Mudvayne starts to play as everyone looks over to the entrance. [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/KenDoane.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/MikeMondo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] From the back steps two familiar looking men, dressed smart looking suits. They strut down to the ring as Stone Cold paces, waiting for them to get to the ring. Once inside the ring, the blonde on of the two goes and gets a microphone and starts to speak. [CENTER][B]Blonde[/B] Ladies and Gentleman, we are perhaps two of the most talented and naturally gifted people on this entire ECW roster. Yet, for some unknown reason, Stone Cold Steve Austin here, has decided to not book us on his show. Maybe the drinks are finally damaging his brain. But Steve, you have to realize something. We are working for someone here in ECW, that you want to stay on the good side of. And to do that, I suggest you stay on our good side. So, we are out here to give you a chance to book you on the first ECW show under your control. So, I suggest you book us, the Hit Squad, for your own good.[/CENTER] Steve Austin looks at the two of them, silent for awhile as the two waited for Stone Cold’s response. [CENTER][B]Steve Austin[/B] What?[/CENTER] The dark haired on stepped forward to say something but Austin simply cut him off. [CENTER][B]Steve Austin[/B] What the hell are you two rambling on about? Austin 3:16 says shut the **** up! Aren’t you two, out of that joke group, the Spirit Squad! Weren’t you male cheerleaders? Weren’t you just Vince McMahon’s Lackeys? And you come down to my ring, and mouth off at me. Well, Kenny and Mickey……………you obviously don’t know Stone Cold Steve Austin that well.[/CENTER] That said, Stone Cold kicked Mick Mondo in the gut and gave him a Stone Cold Stunner. Ken Doane went over only to trade a few rights and lefts and get the exact same thing from Stone Cold. With the Hit Squad taken care off, Austin called for his patented beers as his music hit. [B]Rating:[/B] C [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/TrishStratusTitle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Camera’s go backstage, to see Trish Stratus getting ready for her Triple Threat Match coming up next. [B]Rating:[/B] A [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/TrishStratusTitle.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/VictoriaBD5.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/Melina20Perez3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Trish Stratus vs. Victoria vs. Melina Perez [SIZE="1"]Three Way ECW Rulz Match[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Trish Stratus came out first, to new music “Whuteva” by Remy Martin, but the fans didn’t seem sure what to make of Trish. The same can be said for Victoria and Melina when they came out to their music. However when the match started, after a few minutes the fans got into the proceedings, as Trish and especially Victoria both seemed to up their game here in ECW. Melina was carried most of the match by the two more experienced women wrestlers. Melina was taken out at first with a vicious chair shot, and then a flip over the ropes from the outside in, into a leg drop onto the chair that was on Melina’s face, by Victoria. The ECW fans started a “Chicks can Wrestle” chant. This left Trish and Victoria in the ring, who continued to use weapons on each other, along with some good brawling and technical wrestling lead by Victoria. This was better than the Hardcore matches that these two had put on back in WWE by a long shot. Trish looked to have the match won, with a Chick Kick to a steel chair into Victoria’s face, and then another one, when Victoria was stuck in a trash can, but Melina came in and broke the pinfall. Melina took the trash can that had already been used and smashed it against Trish’s skull, and then surprisingly did an Arabian Facebuster with it on Trish. Melina went for the pinfall but Trish kicked out. Melina looked frustrated, and went to put Trish away, trying her Divastator combination, but Trish caught her foot and hit the Chick Kick and covered for the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Trish Stratus [B]Rating:[/B] B- [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kane is shown backstage, talking to himself, his mask back on as he rocks backwards and forwards. The cameras get closer to hear Kane. [CENTER][B]Kane[/B] He’s gone! He’s gone! Now we must be one, and destroy. Feel the pain of others, remember how it tastes. We must not let him come back! We must not separate! We must be one! And we must stop anyone who might threaten what we have. [/CENTER] Kane keeps talking to himself as the cameras fade out. [B]Rating:[/B] B+ [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EdgeBD3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Edge is shown having watched the footage of Kane talking to himself, and looks slightly weirded out considering his past with Kane and Lita. However he shakes it off as he realizes the cameras that he asked to be on him, are on him. The ****y smile returns as He gets closer to the camera. [CENTER][B]Edge[/B] Well, as much as I hate to say it, I’m now an ECW superstar. But the good news is, I’m still the R Rated Superstar. And no matter where I go, and who I fight, that isn’t going to change. I’m going to make the best of a bad deal and take this company to the kind of heights that it has never even dreamed off, until WWE comes knocking when my contract is up. Then I’ll leave this hell hole quicker than you can say, ECW! But to have WWE come to sign me, I need to be active. I need to be winning matches. And seeing as I kinda agree with the Hit Squad, even if they were male cheerleaders, that Austin has had a few too many to be booking, I’m going to again try make the most of it. So, even though he over looked me for the main event, you will be seeing me in action tonight. I’m issuing an open challenge for anyone to face me. And I mean anyone, because it simply doesn’t matter who I face.[/CENTER] Edge smirked and walked off. [B]Rating:[/B] A [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thNunzioBD1.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thSabu3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Little Guido vs. Sabu [SIZE="1"]ECW Rulz Match[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The ECW fans in attendance, from back in the day, marked out big time for the entrance of Sabu. Unfortunately it was clear however once the match started that a lot of the fans were new fans, so the names Sabu and Little Guido didn’t mean much. Perhaps if Little Guido had kept the Nunzio name he’d have got a better reaction. However the match was good, and as it went on they managed to get the fans into the match. Little Guido tried to keep things technical, only using weapons when it was best for him, and Sabu was likely not to be able to use them back. Whilst Little Guido kept it this way, he was in control. Until Sabu got back into the match with a chair that he threw right into Little Guido’s face. Once it got Hardcore, there was only ever going to be one winner. An Air Sabu followed by an Arabian Facecrusher picked up Sabu his victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Sabu [B]Rating:[/B] B [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thSabu3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thNunzioBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/JohnnySwinger.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/TonyMamaluke.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With Sabu about to celebrate, Johnny Parisi and Tony Mamaluke run down to the ring and start an assault on Sabu. The assault ended with a Sicilian Slice on Sabu, as Tony Mamaluke and Johnny Parisi helped Little Guido to the back. [B]Rating:[/B] C- [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thSandman.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Sandman vs. Kane [SIZE="1"]ECW Rulz Match[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Sandman came out for the next ECW Rulz Match, and to the fans relief and joy, the Sandman had Enter The Sandman as his entrance music, which a good majority of them, even the newer fans, singing along with it. As Sandman stood with his Singapore Cain ready, they awaited his opponent as suddenly Pyro’s exploded with fire at the entrance way, and the all too familiar music of Kane began to play. Kane came out, mask and all, walking methodically to the ring. Even the hardcore Sandman didn’t look to happy with his opponent, who came into the ring and set the turnbuckle’s alight. Kane then stood there, looking straight at Sandman as the bell rung. Trying to get the early advantage, Sandman swung the Singapore Cain right at the head of Kane, connecting with an all mighty thud! However until Sandman went to school all over Kane with the Singapore Cain, Kane didn’t go down. Sandman was relentless with his attack on Kane, until he eased up and walked away, which was when Kane sat up and got to his feet. Sandman was met with an all mighty hand to the throat which sent Sandman down. From this point on, it was a methodical destruction of Sandman. Kane didn’t need to use any weapons, until the very end. After setting up a table, Kane grabbed Sandman around the throat and slammed him through the table before pinning him for a convincing victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Kane [B]Rating:[/B] B [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/SheltonBenjamin5.jpg[/IMG] A Video package started, showing Sheltons 122-10 win/loss record at high school. [I]“I always knew that I had something. Something special that set me apart from the rest.”[/I] It then moves onto his University of Minnesota Days, also showing pictures of him with roommate Brock Lesnar and his bouts during his 36-6 win/loss record at University. After that it shows Shelton in OVW as one half of the Minnesota Stretching Crew. [I]“But no matter how special you are, no matter your natural ability, it helps to be taught by the best.”[/I] Video starts showing Shelton in his Team Angle days. [I]“It’s thanks to him, Kurt Angle, that I became a 3 Time WWE Tag Team Champion & a 3 Time WWE Intercontinental Champion.”[/I] Benjamin’s title victories are shown one after another, along with high profile wins against the likes of Triple H and Chris Jericho. [I]“But, you can’t stay under a man’s wing forever, and nobody ever wants to stay in someone else’s shadow. I’ve never beaten Kurt before, I’ve never been above Kurt. But that will change here in ECW. This is where Shelton Benjamin stands up and gets counted. And what better way to do it than beat a man that has taught me so much. It’s time for the student to surpass the teacher. Time for me to take the spotlight!”[/I] The video fades on Shelton’s face as he speaks his final words.[/CENTER] [B]Rating:[/B] A [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/JustinCredible.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/NichoElMillionarioffx.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Justin Credible vs. Psicosis [SIZE="1"]ECW Rulz Match[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] The next match saw Justin Credible face Psicosis. The match started at a blistering pace as Psicosis was just to quick for Justin Credible. By the five minute mark it had turned to all Psicosis, and a Guillotine Leg Drop from the Top Turnbuckle, to the outside, whilst Credible had his head through the ropes to the outside, was met with a “Holy ****” chant followed by a “That Was Awesome!” chant. However once they were outside and Credible eventually got his hands on some weapons, the tables turned. Credible started to take it to Psicosis on the outside, hitting moves onto the concrete and hitting him with a variety of weapons. The match never got back into the ring, as Justin Credible hit the “That’s Incredible” on Psicosis to pick up the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Justin Credible [B]Rating:[/B] B- [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thMariaKanellisBD7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Camera backstage caught Maria watching the match, nodding her head slightly before noticing the cameras and walking away from watching Credible celebrate his victory. [B]Rating:[/B] C- [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/BallsMahoney.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/a99_AxlRotten.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/JoeyMatthews.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/JohnnyNitroffx.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Chair Swinging Freaks vs. MnM (w/Melina) [SIZE="1"]ECW Rulz Match[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Before the match, Bobby Heenan hyped up the Tag Team of MnM, saying if he had to pick a tag team to be the first ECW World Tag Team Champions, it would be these two. Heyman agreed after an unedited Melina entrance, saying if it meant he got to see that more, he was all for MnM as Tag Team Champions. During the match, The Chair Swinging Freaks never really looked in control. MnM dominated the match, even when Axl Rotten threw in weapons to help Balls Mahoney out. Balls Mahoney did eventually get the hot tag, and Axl Rotten with the assistance of a chair, cleaned house. Axl was setting Johnny Nitro up for the “This Is Gonna Hurt” but Nitro ducked it, and tagged Mercury who ascended the turnbuckle with lightning speed, and when Axl turned around, he hit a picture perfect Drop Kick into the chair, into Axl’s face. For good measure he used the ropes while the ref wasn’t looking to pick up the pinfall. [B]Winners:[/B] MnM [B]Rating:[/B] C+ [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/StoneColdBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/Melina20Perez3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/JoeyMatthews.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/JohnnyNitroffx.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After a commercial break, we return to the backstage area, where Stone Cold Steve Austin is shown, sitting at his desk, feet up, papers on the floor, and a beer in hand. He drinks the whole can, crushes it, and throws it behind him, getting another one from a cooler next to him. Suddenly MnM burst into the locker room. The go right up to the desk, and after inspecting the mess look straight at Austin. [CENTER][B]Melina[/B] Did you see my boys out there? Did you see them extremely destroy those Chair Swinging Freaks?[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Steve Austin[/B] I saw you lose! [B]Melina[/B] Aaaah, that doesn’t matter. I’m here to get my boys the tag team title shot they deserve. And I guarantee it, that MnM will take those tag titles if given the chance, they are the Best Tag Team in the last 2 or 3 years! [B]Steve Austin[/B] So they could have beaten Big Show and Kane? Didn’t they lose to Paul London and Brian Kendrick?[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Melina[/B] Minor mishaps, but we are back and better than ever. So give us a shot at the tag team titles.[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Steve Austin[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]You know, you’re the second tag team to piss me off today. Management, including myself is currently discussing all titles and you’ll find out our decision when we make it, and that’s the Bottom Line, because Stone Cold said so.[/CENTER] Melina goes to say something, but Austin draws a line, as if to say, that’s final. MnM go off angrily. [B]Rating:[/B] B [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/EdgeBD3.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thBobbyLashleyBD1-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Edge vs. Bobby Lashley [SIZE="1"]ECW Rulz Match[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Edge got his usual heel heat, but Bobby Lashley got an impressive reaction from the crowd too. In fact, this was perhaps the best match Bobby Lashley has ever been in. Edge did well as the veteran in this match, using his usual brawling style, and his performance made Lashley look strong while not hurting his image. Technically Lashley was at his best and at the beginning, out wrestled Edge, with a look of determination in his face. He even introduced some new suplex’s into the equation, one impressive one where he wrapped the arm of Edge around Edge’s neck and then suplex him over onto his shoulder. However, Edge would cheat to gain the upper hand. Well, it’s not cheating here in ECW, a poke to the eye and then a low blow helped him gain the upperhand. Edge then used every trick he had, turnbuckles exposed, ring post used, metal barricade and ring steps also came into the equation, while taunting the fans at the same time. When Edge had Lashley back in the ring, Edge set him up for a spear, but Lashley moved and then hit with a variation of a Uranage, a new move which combined the Uranage with a Arm Triangle Choke. With both men down, the pyro’s of Kane exploded as he came out and got into the ring. As the two men got up, they both looked at Kane, Edge looking really worried. Edge walked towards Kane, but then snapped his arm out and grabbed Lashley’s throat. Lashley attempted to hit the arm away, but Kane wouldn’t let go and Chokeslammed him to the mat. Kane then left the ring as Edge made the easy cover. [B]Winner:[/B] Edge [B]Rating:[/B] A [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thBobbyLashleyBD1-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Whilst Edge left the ring, celebrating, Kane looked at the ring and returned to it, getting a chair on his way. Whilst Lashley was slowly getting to his feet, Kane opened the chair and set it in the middle for the ring. Kane then picked up Lashley, who attempted again to fight back, but was no match for the fresher Kane, who picked him up in a tombstone, and tombstoned him onto the open chair, putting a significant dent in it. Ref’s came out to try and stop Kane, but all were too tentative to get in there to stop him, whilst Kane repeated the tombstone onto the chair again. He finally left the ring as medics attended to Lashley. [B]Rating:[/B] B [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thBobbyLashleyBD1-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Bobby Lashley is shown being put onto a stretcher, the medics seemingly concerned about his neck, as well as the bleeding from his forehead. Lashley gets a good cheer of support from the fans as he is stretchered out of the arena. [B]Rating:[/B] B [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thKurtAngle.jpg[/IMG] A video package starts playing showing Kurt Angle’s many achievements during his education, ranging from being an allstate linebacker, State Champion as a Senior, Two Time NCAA Division I Champion, Three Time NCAA Division I All American, USA Junior Freestyle champion, 2-time USA Senior Freestyle champion, and USA FILA Junior World Freestyle champion. [I]“My Path has always been in the direction of success."[/I] His 1996 Gold Medal Victory is shown. [I]“And when I came to Professional Wrestling, it was just a matter of time before I would continue my successful ways.”[/I] His numerous victories, including King of The Ring, WWE and WCW Titles are shown. [I]“I was always going to be a Triple Crown and Grand Slam Champion. I am as dedicated as they come. I learnt a new trade and exceled. What I can’t do in the ring, you don’t need to be doing.”[/I] Highlights of Team Angle are shown. [I]“Shelton, you are one of the most athletic competitors in business today. I’m proud to have been your mentor. But I didn’t teach you even half of what I know. I’ll enjoy the test of facing you, but remember. Your stepping in the ring with the best professional wrestler today. The ECW World Title is just another one of my many success, everyone knows that’s where I’m heading. It’s still my time Shelton. It’s True, it’s Damn True.”[/I][/CENTER] [B]Rating:[/B] A [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/SheltonBenjamin5.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thKurtAngle.jpg[/IMG] [B]Shelton Benjamin vs. Kurt Angle[/B] [B][SIZE="1"]ECW Rulz Match[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The Crowd clearly expected, and they let the wrestlers know it on the way to the ring. And the two delivered. It started off as a technical affair, but Shelton clearly couldn’t compete with Kurt Angle on that level. Kurt took the early control of the match, out wresting him, and using some Strong Style techniques that we haven’t seen him do before. A “**** WWE” and “**** WCW” chant started during this part of the match as well. Even an “Orton Can’t Wrestle” chant started! Shelton, clearly realizing he wasn’t on Kurt’s level when it came to mat wrestling, sped his game up, and reversed a suplex with a neckbreaker. He seized the opportunity, hitting Kurt with fast pace attacks. Shelton then hit the Money Clip on Kurt Angle, and went out to the outside, and got a Ladder. He placed it in the corner, and after hitting a Samoan Drop, and then hitting Angle with a chair just to make sure, started to climb the ladder. Shelton clearly grasped onto the ECW style quicker to get the upper hand, as from the top of the Ladder, he hit a move that he hasn’t done since his OCW days, with a 450 Splash. A “Holy ****” chant started and was followed by a “This is Awesome” as the two were now clearly hurting. Shelton naturally got up first, and went for the pin but Kurt kicked out at 2 and ¾. Shelton continued to control the match, until he made the mistake of going up the ladder one more time. Kurt went up there to meet him and the two exchanged rights and lefts. Suddenly Kurt Ducked a left, and hooked his head under Shelton’s arm, and took a Angle Slam off the top of the ladder. Whilst the fans started chanting again, Angle got the cover. [B]Winner:[/B] Kurt Angle [B]Rating:[/B] A* [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/SheltonBenjamin5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/thKurtAngle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As Kurt celebrated, clearly hurting after the match, this gave time for Shelton to get back to his feet. Shelton stared off with Kurt Angle for awhile, until Shelton extended his hand. The fans applauded as Kurt shook his hand and the show faded out. [B]Rating:[/B] A [/QUOTE] [B]Overall Rating:[/B] A [B]ECW on Sky Sports [/B]– 153,677 [B]1st Quarter[/B] – 153,212 [B]2nd Quarter [/B]– 153,357 [B]3rd Quarter[/B] – 154,036 [B]4th Quarter[/B] – 154,103 [B]ECW on USA Network[/B] – 3,403,094 [B]1st Quarter[/B] – 3,400,582 [B]2nd Quarter[/B] – 3,399,093 [B]3rd Quarter[/B] – 3,407,247 [B]4th Quarter[/B] – 3,405,453

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECWHardcore.jpg[/IMG] [B]Backstage News From ECW Anarchy[/B][/CENTER] The overall feeling after ECW’s first Television show since it’s break away from WWE is a positive one. Many positives came from the show, along with a few negatives but the general consensus is it was a good first showing. As expected, Stone Cold Steve Austin delivered on the microphone and Kurt Angle delivered in everything he did. However, ECW’s Booking Team were happy with Shelton Benjamin’s face turn went over, Bobby Lashley’s overall performance, The Kane vs. Sandman match, Sabu vs. Little Guido match and the Women’s Opening Match. All though the general feeling backstage is Shelton’s performance in the last segment with Kurt Angle, was underwhelming, some feel that this was simply because Kurt Angle’s performance was at such a level that it made Shelton’s come across badly. However the fan reaction to it was high enough to suggest that it went successfully and the general fan didn’t notice it. Management is very high on the work rate and overall performance of Bobby Lashley, who wasn’t expected to do as well as he did. Management was surprised by the reaction Lashley got upon his entrance to the ring, his match with Edge and his segments there after. Lashley has never been thought of as the best actor, but his performance and selling of his injury was as good as could have been hoped. Management hope that Lashley can put on performances of this calibre against all of the main event scene, as an attempted push of Lashley is expected if he can do so. The Kane vs. Sandman match, was planned to simply get Kane over as an unstoppable monster. However the match was surprisingly good, and Kane and Sandman seemed to have a good chemistry in the ring together. General feeling is Little Guido carried a ring rusty Sabu through their match. Technically Little Guido was superb, and if he could just connect with the fans, would probably be used higher up the card. However, there’s a feeling of disappointment in how small of a reaction the attack on Sabu got, as many expected such a big ECW name to have carried the segment to a better level. The Women also came out of the first show smelling of roses. ECW has a desire to push talented female in ring workers, showcasing how good they can be in the ring. Whilst Trish and Victoria rose to the occasion, Melina was out of her depth a bit, but ECW management hopes that Melina will develop into a better women’s wrestler. ECW are rumoured to be looking for more talented females to sign to the roster. However, there were three negative points which came from the show. Maria Kanellis’s performance, the MnM vs. Chair Swinging Freaks Match and the performance of the Hit Squad! All though the Booking Team didn’t expect a miracle performance from Maria, they did expect a little better than what she delivered in her segment. However they are hoping Maria evolves into the new role they have planned for her, and realize it may be difficult to break out of the mould that WWE put her in at first. The Hit Squad were hoped to have performed better in their segment with Stone Cold Steve Austin. None of the blame for that segment is put on Stone Cold, and it’s believed that the Hit Squad just needs to improve on their entertainment skills. However ECW are still high on their in ring skills! The most disappointing part of the show for all of ECW was the MnM vs. The Chair Swinging Freaks Match. It’s placement on the card showed that ECW Management expected better. Some feel that if MnM were just put against better opponents, that the rating would be higher, but others feel that MnM should have been able to carry this to a good match themselves. Some confidence has been lost in the tag team of MnM after this match. However Johnny Nitro’s performance in the Stone Cold segment was seen as good. Next weeks show is going to focus towards building matches for the ECW PPV coming at the end of this month. Not much is known about it, but rumor is that one of the contenders for the ECW World Heavyweight Title will be announced, as well as a tournament to decide the Tag Team Champions will begin. Also, ECW have apparently been busy looking for new talent, so expect a debut or two at the next show.[/QUOTE] Wrestlingwars.com

[QUOTE][B][CENTER]Mike Tyson returns to Wrestling?[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/MikeTyson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Most of us know about Mike Tyson’s chequered past, the highs and lows that was his career. And all of us wrestling fans remember his stint in WWE. Even if you weren’t around to witness it, you’ve probably seen a small clip of it somewhere. But recently Mike Tyson has been out of the limelight. But he’s back in the limelight now, in New Jersey. [B]Mike Tyson is the new Owner of Jersey All Pro Wrestling.[/B] That’s right, you’re not seeing things. Mike Tyson has bought JAPW, and not only that, but has placed himself as the head booker. This of course shocked everybody in the wrestling world, but it was an even bigger shock to the wrestlers of JAPW. Imagine sitting in your locker room, waiting to meet your new boss, and Mike Tyson walks in. Hell, you might even be scared, unless you’re Mick Foley. While we all doubt Mike Tyson’s credentials, it was even worse news for seven wrestlers in JAPW who were apparently given their immediate marching orders before Mike Tyson had even seen them live in the ring. April Hunter, Alicia, Talia, Azriel, Mercedes Martinez, Dan Barry and Archadia were all fired as a result of Mike Tyson becoming owner. Rumor has it that Alicia, Azriel and Mercedes Martinez have all gone to ECW looking for a job. Some superstars also have left since Mike Tyson took over. Low Ki being the most prominent name that has been confirmed as leaving JAPW. But Low Ki may have left anyway, as ECW were apparently chasing his contract.[/QUOTE] Wrestlingwars.com

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Rawcopy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The general feeling after the first Monday Night Raw of the new era is that it was a good show, well above WWE’s standards of late. However many backstage feel that things could have gone better and the fact the Carlito vs. Cena match was put in the pre show whilst Jamie Noble vs. Chavo took up a spot on the main card have lead many to question whether WWE has what it takes to hold up to ECW and WCW on the booking side of things. The Rock was said to have been extremely with how his return to WWE television was handled especially his segment with Triple H. He was however less than happy with his segment with him and Finlay which both men felt could have been a lot better than it was. The Rock was also said to be more than happy working as an authority figure rather than as an active wrestler but he does plan one day to step back in the ring and has hopes of at least one more title reign when he decides to do so, but it will all depend on when he decides to step back into the ring. Rey Mysterio was said to be very unhappy at how he was used at the last show feeling that he was treated as little more than a glorified jobber, he got beat down by Regal and Finlay, was the losing participant in the tag team match and was on the receiving end of some sweet chin music when Shawn turned heel. All four men are how ever pleased with how the tag team match came out as it was on of the best matches on the card, which surprised Finlay in particular but he has stated he wants to keep this kind of performance going. Triple H and The Undertaker were both said to be very happy with their match and how the ending went although Taker is rumoured to have wanted a clean finish rather than a controversial one. Taker was have said to be happy to lose and happy to be beaten down with the sledgehammer but has stated numerous times to Vince that he would rather be putting over youngsters than established stars. Triple H is said to have asked for the tainted finish as he felt it would cause more fans to turn in next week to see Taker try and get revenge. Vince sided with Triple H on this issue as he to felt it would cause people to turn in next week. There have been various rumours spreading round as to who WWE are considering putting the Heavyweight title on, many believe Vince will once again hand it over to Triple H and are afraid this will turn the fans off. They also feel wrestlers wont want to sign with WWE if they keep putting the strap on Hunter. The part most people backstage are disappointed with besides the Chavo vs. Noble match is Paul London vs. Rob Van Dam. Although the match its self was not a disappointment almost everyone backstage felt it could have been so much better and believed neither man tried his hard enough to make this match as good as it should have been. Few also believe that the controversial finish let the match itself down even if it did set up a best of 7 series. Rumoured signings include Christopher Daniels, Teddy Hart, Jimmy Snuka Jr. The Maximo Brothers. The Briscoe Brothers, Samoa Joe amongst others. We would like to point out at that all of the names mentioned above are all rumours and NONE have been confirmed at this time. Also rumours are rife that Rey Mysterio could be released by the WWE and that is why he is treated so badly on the last show. [/QUOTE] Wrestling Wars.com

I have to say...... I really enjoyed that ECW show and the hype around the Shelton/Angle match. That would totally rule in real life :) I'm still trying to decide which roster I like the look of the most, but as of this moment, I think I'm going to be a big fan of ECW. Of course... I need to see more of everyone before I can really decide. Derek B

I agree, in real life a big Kurt vs. Shelton Match would be awesome. They've faced but not been given the chance to do what I reckon they could do together. And when I was looking for a main event, with these guys in my main event scene, I had to book it. Thanks for the props Derek B, now get back to your BLW diary, all though I'm enjoying the UAW your doing too.

[SIZE="1"]quote:[/SIZE] [quote][center][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/nitro1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]WCW Nitro [/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="1"][B]15,000 at the American Airlines Center (Mid South USA)[/B][/SIZE] [I]The arena lights up with the classic WCW pyro exploding from every turnbuckle, as the smoke clears the WCW ring is revealed with all black ropes. A huge "WCW Nitro" sign sits in between the two Tiatrons as the whole crowd fixes their attention on the curtain, the camera turns to reveal the old WCW commentarry booth back in action.....[/I] [B]Jim Ross[/B] Hullo ladies and gentlemen and welcome to an event I bet the whole World thought they would never witness again....... Welcome to WCW Nitro!!! I'm joied in commentary tonight by a highly decorated veteran of the ring. His feuds with The Nature Boy Ric Flair are as legendary as this company itself, ladies and gentlemen The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes... [B]Dusty[/B] Well thank you JR I very much appreciate your kind words. I don't think anyone is as excited about tonight as I am brother I tell you I've been hanging by the seat of my pants all day, I feel exhillarated about all of the outcomes, or, variables... if you will... [B]JR[/B] Well it's sure to be an unforgettable night Dusty, there are so many qusetions to be answered here in Dallas.... [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Eric.jpg[/IMG] [I](Eric Bischoff's music hits and he strolls down the ramp to the ring)[/I] [B]Dusty[/B] And It looks like we're gonna get some 'o those anwsers now [B]JR[/B] Would you look at the way he's walking, I haven't seen Eric Bischoff looking this confident in a very long time... [B]Dusty[/B][/center] [center]Well can you blame him JR, after the humiliation he suffered at the hands of your ex boss, one Vincent Kennedy McMahon, he deserves to gloat a little [B]JR[/B] Well if it's the same Eric Bischoff I know I'd say he's going to do more then just a little.... [I]Eric stands in the ring with his trademark smug grin, he's holding a microphone with a WCW logo on it, he points at the mic and smiles as the crowd responds with thunderous chant.....[/I] [B]Crowd[/B] THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU [B]Bischoff[/B] God it feels good to be home! [B]Dusty[/B] You know I was about to say the same thing JR [B]JR[/B] (sarcastically) Yeah me to [B]Bischoff[/B] WCW is back! Wrestling as you know it has now changed, I'm only going to say a few things as I know you people came here to watch some wrestling. Now I might have made a few mistakes in my time.... [I]The crowd errupts in laughter and cat calls[/I] [B]Bischoff[/B][/center] Okay, okay, I deserved that, but I've learnt from those mistakes. I've been to hell and back people, hell and back! All for this company, because WCW is in my blood! by the end of tonight I will make an announcement on the state of the WCW Titles, I can tell you one thing now, I will not be handing any belts to anybody, this is WCW! If you want to be a champion you're going to have to fight for it! In 1995 I changed the wrestling world, 11 years later and I'm going to do it all over again! [center][I]Bisch goes to walk through the curtain but turns and cancels his music[/I] [center]Oh yeah! WCW, is[I] still[/I] Where The Big Boys Play! [B]Rating: B[/B] ----------------------------- [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Umaga.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Funaki.jpg[/IMG] [B]Umaga v Funaki [/B] Funaki moves quickly around the ring but is tripped from the outside by Estrada who plays up to the crowds abuse, Umaga pounces on Funaki from behind and throws him into the turnbuckles. Funaki ducks a running clothesline and hits a dropkick, Umaga no sells it then screams and punches his chest psyching himself up, he gives Funaki a Samoan drop and covers him with one foot [B]Umaga via pinfall in 4:43 with a Samoan Drop[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B][/center] [center][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Estrada.jpg[/IMG] Armando Alejandro Estrada slides into the ring and raises Umaga's hand with a cigar in his mouth and a big cheesy grin. Estrada grabs the mic[/center] [center]Estrada My name.... is.... Armando.... Alejandro...... Esssstrrrrrrraaadddaaa.... and this is my Samoan Animal.... Umagaaaaa! We, will show, W.....C....W, just what the meaning of.... "Where the big boys play" really is. Anyone who thinks they can take on this man, please come on downnnnn. Just as I thought. Remember our names, because you will hear them often! Estrada drops the mic and escorts Umaga out of the ring to the back [B]Rating: C[/B] ------------------------------- [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/EugeneDinsmore.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/SimonDean.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eugene v Simon Dean[/B][/center] [center]A slow start to the match as Eugene stalls a test of strength, Dean goes downstairs with a low blow out of frustration and goes stright for Eugene's knee. Dean goes to the second rope and drops a double axe handle on the knee, he goes back up this time to the top and encourages the audience. Eugene uses the time to recover and rolls out of the way, Eugene hits a Stunner on a dazy Dean for the victory [B]Eugene via pinfall in 7:38 with a Stunner[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ------------------------------- [I]Ken Kennedy's music hits and he enters the ring[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/KenAnderson.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kennedy[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, people of all ages, I would like to introduce to you.... for the first time in a WCW ring...... The man who is going to single handidly change Thursday nights.......... Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Kennedyyyyyyy!....... ......Kennedy! [B]Rating: B[/B] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/KenAnderson.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/ValVenisffx.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ken Kennedy v Venis [/B] Venis walks down the ramp flinging his bath towel off and throwing it to a female fan. Kennedy paces around the ring like a lion eager to eat his prey, the bell rings and Kennedy charges Venis straight into the corner. Val tries to counter but Kennedy overwhelmes him with a stiff straight right hand. Kennedy places Val on the top rope and hits a superplex for the nearfall. Venis recovers and rolls out of the ring, Kennedy chases but is sent crashing into the steel stairs by an irish whip. Venis rolls Kennedy back into the ring and gets set for the Moneyshot but Kennedy nails the Kennedy Bomb for the win [B]Ken Kennedy via ppinfall in 10:49 with a Kennedy Bomb[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] ------------------ [I]Chris Masters music plays but he does not receive the same pryo he was accustomed to in WWE, he makes his way to the ring [/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Masters[/B] You know people, you may not want me hear, but I;m here! If this is where the big boys play I figured they would need a "Masterpiece" I just talked to Erric Bischoff backstage and he agreed that I would be a perfect candidate for the United States Heavyweight Championship. I know what he said about not wanting to give titles to undeserving people and I agree, that's why I'm proposing a "Masterlock Challenge" to decide the new WCW US Champion! So, if anyone thinks for some insane reason that they can beat the Masterlock, please be my guest and come embarrass yourself. Hell I don't care who it is, I know I'm walking outta here WCW United States Heavyweight Champion! [I]The noise of a viscous dog is heard, like a mad pitbull...... A vignette is then shown, it shows the late Davey Boy Smith and highlights of his career, the screen fades to black..... "Sometimes, legacy's are so strong.... They live on"[/I] [I]The song "Treat Me Like A Dog" plays as Harry Smith comes running down the into the ring going face to face with Masters[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/HarrySmith3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Harry Smith[/B] I accept your challenge! [B]Masters[/B] Yeah, fine! Get that belt out here! C'mon get it down here! I wanna make sure I can raise it over your buried carcas when this match is done [B]Rating: B[/B][/center] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/HarrySmith3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Harry Smith v Chris Masters[/B] [B]Masterlock Challenge[/B] Masters places a chair in the middle of the ring and invites Smith to take a seat. The "new Brithish Bulldog" hesitates and rotates his arms warming up his shoulders and upper body. Smith shakes it off and sits in the chair, Masters makes sure he gets the lock set in properly and clinches his hands together yanking Smith from the chair. The Bulldog, instead of struggling wildly as everyone has when in the Masterlock, calmly takes a deep breath and seems to relax in the hold, Smith draws back a further breath and tenses his upperbody, using his right hand he twists and grabs a hold of Masters wrist swifty reversing the lock into an arm drag followed by a traingle choke. Masters struggles for three or four seconds but sucumbs to the pressure and taps on the canvas hard [B]Harry Smith via submission in 9:35 with a Triangle Choke [/B] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/HarrySmith3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/WCWUS.jpg[/IMG] [B]Harry Smith becomes the new WCW United States Heavyweight Champion[/B][/center] [center][B]Rating: C+[/B] -------------------------- A set of slim legs are shown in the lockeroom, the camera pans up to reveal none other then Miss WCW, Stacey Keibler [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/StacyKeibler2.jpg[/IMG] She gives the camera a quick wink and turns around to exit. As she leaves the room the camera catches some writing on the back of her shirt which reads.... "WCW Nitro Girls 2006" [B]Rating: A*[/B] ---------------------------- [I]Wooooooooo! Ric Flair's music hits and the crowd goes nuts[/I][/center] [center][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] [B]Flair[/B] Woooooo! The Nature Boy is happy to be home, oh yeah! WCW is my home, it's where my heart and soul has always been and I don't care how or why it's back, all I know is it is, and the Nature Boy, woooooooo! is fellin light, bright and full of life baby! Now just because I'm here in [I]my ring![/I], doesn't mean I haven't forgotten certain things or people. Now it just so happens a certain, so called (Flair does air quotes) [I]"wrestler"[/I] has been picked to be apart of the new WCW. For the life of me I can't think of why he was chosen but in a way I'm glad. Mick Foley! Woooooooo! I want you, you dirty bastard! You no good son of a bitch, you're a phony, a hack and an insult to this business! I will not let you tarnish the name of WCW with the grabage you call wrestling. There is no place here for that crap, try a backyard or one of those other two companies who think they're our competition. I'm sure they would appreciate a glorrified stuntman like yourself...... [I]Screeeeech! Foley's music starts and he enters the ring addressing Flair[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG] [B]Foley[/B] Well look what the Bisch dragged in! Ric, [I]Nature Boy[/I], what is it with you? First it was Ricky Steamboat.... (Foley looks to the crowd for a cheap pop) Then it was Harley Race, then Dusty Rhodes, hell from Sting to Terry Funk, you've made a living of making a name of other people. You use all these people Ric, use them to get yourslef back in the splotlight, you're how freaking old? give it up old man, give..... it..... up. You'll never win Ric, these people know all about that, with a team like the Dallas Mavericks, they know a little bit about never winning!!!! [B]Flair[/B] You want me to give it up Foley? Well I'll make you a deal, You face me at WCW's next Pay Per View...... Clash Of The Champions! You win, I'll never lace up these boots again, you lose.....(The Nature Boy Struts up and down the ring), ha ha, you lose, and you leave WCW! You get outta here forever! I don't wanna see your stinking fat ass in our builidings or even our cities again! [B]Foley[/B] You got yourself a deal old man! Get ready to dance with the devil Flair! [B]Rating:A[/B] -------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/BookerT3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/EricBischoff2-1.jpg[/IMG] [I]Booker T is backstage talking with Eric Bischoff, Eric tells him he will make an announcement later tonight on the WCW World Heavyweight Title[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] --------------------------------------- A vignette is shown, it starts with just a shadow of a wrestler lacing up his boots and a deep voice.... "Many men have followed, many men will follow...but there will only ever be one......"[/center] [center][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Goldberg2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Goldberg[/B][/center] [cente][I]The vignette immediately goes into "Jambi" by Tool and 100 spears from Goldbergs past are shown in quick form.[/I][/center] [center][B]Rating: A[/B] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Goldberg2.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/MarkHenry.jpg[/IMG] [B]Goldberg vs. Mark Henry [/B] Mark Henry starts with a rush which nails barely moves Goldberg, Henry bounces of the ropes and just puts Goldberg down, he's quickly up though and offers Henry his hand for a test of strength. Henry accepts but hits a shot to Goldberg's knee which brings referee Earl Hebner into the match warning The Strongest Man in the World. Henry sends Goldberg into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Goldberg ducks and launches of his feet with a charging shoulder knocking Henry down. Goldberg grabs the ropes and growls then turns back around to Henry, as he gets up Berg unleashes The Spear, Goldberg points to the roof and hoists the big man up wobling a little but getting him up, Jackhammer! 1,2,3! [B]Bill Goldberg via pinfall in 7:42 with a Jackhammer[/B][/center] [center][B]Rating: B[/B] --------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/ChrisBenoit.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/RandyOrton.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ric Flair & Chris Benoit vs. Mick Foley & Randy Orton [/B] Benoit and Orton start the action off with some great back and forth exchanges, After two reversed arm drags Benoit takes Orton down with a headlock and slows the up the pace. Orton manages to get a foot on the ropes and Benoit is forced to break the lock, Orton quickly reaches for Foley and tags in the Hardcore Legend. Foley clubs Benoit over the head with a right hand then irish whips hip into the corner turnuckle hard, Benoit crashes chest first into the canvas clutching at his right shoulder. Foley smells blood and goes straight for the shoulder with some hard stomps. He grabs Benoit by the right arm and drags him to his corner tagging in Orton for a quick double team. As Hebner forces Foley out of the ring Benoit manages to make a tag to Flair, Hebner turns around and before Flair can get his hands on Randy Hebner pushes him back to the outside apron not acknowledging the tag. Orton continues the attack on The Rabid Wolverine's injured shoulder climbing to the top rope and hitting a variation of The Undertaker's "Old School". Benoit is howling in pain now as Orton takes no mercy and locks on an armbar, Benoit rolls on his back and counters, he breaks the hold with some elbows to Orton's head. Both men are dazed and try to make their respective tags, Orton reaches Foley and Mick comes running in, Benoit nearly at Flair gets reefed away by Foley. The Nature Boy is livid on the outside and stomps on the apron in anger. Foley sends Benoit straight back to Orton's corner and they double team him with Orton holding him back, Flair eneters enraged but Hebner ejects him turning his back on the action in the ring. Orton reaches under the ring and grabs a steel chair, he slams Benoit from behind, Foley goes for the cover but Flair runs in and breaks it up at two, Orton then rushes Flair sparking a four way brawl between both teams. Hebner tries in vain to stop the ruckus but gives up and throws it out [B]Randy Orton & Mick Foley drew Ric Flair & Chris Benoit after 18:34 by a double disqualification[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] ------------------------------- [I]JBL's limosuine comes driving out from the back, he exits the limo and hops in the ring with his familiar grin[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/JBL.jpg[/IMG] [B]JBL[/B] So, this is WCW, where the big boys play! Well I'm a big boy, and that's exactly what I'm here to do. There isn't a man in this building who has accomplished as much as I have, there isn't a man back there that could hold my jock strap in this ring. WCW was and is joke, all your champions were jokes and your whole god damn company was a joke. I can lead you into the promised land! I can give this company instant credibility. Eric come on down here and give me that belt, if anyone has anything to say about it they can challenge me right now! [I]Hulk Hogan's music hits and The Hulk makes his way into the squared circle[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/HulkHogan2-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Hogan[/B] Let me tell you something brother! You think this promotion is a joke? You think our champions are jokes? Well I'll take you up on your challenge brother, right now, right here in Dallas Texas!!! [I]Bischoff makes his way from behind the curtain and addresses both men from atop of the ramp[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/EricBischoff2-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bischoff[/B] Guys, guys, guys. First of all, there have been enough matches for the evening I think, but.... If you two are so determined to wrestle eachother, I've never been one to argue with the Hulkster, I think you all now that. The WCW World Heavyweight Championship will be determined by a 16 man tournament! The first match will be right now, between JBL and Hulk Hogan! [B]Rating: A[/B] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/HulkHogan2-1.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/JBL.jpg[/IMG] [B]Hulk Hogan v JBL[/B] JBL pokes Hulk in the eye to take the early advantage, he smashes Hulk from behind with a running knee to the ribs. Hogan is sent to the outside and pulls himself up on the crowd barrier, JBL climbs to the outside apron and launches onto Hulk nailing him into the barrier sending him into the mat face first. Bradshaw uses a nearby cable to choke Hogan before being pulled of by Earl Hebner. The action is brushed back into the ring as JBL keeps his advantage, as Layfield lands stiff right hands to Hogan they suddenly stop having any effect, Hogan Hulks up and shakes his finger at JBL throwing him into the ropes for a Big Boot, Hogan hits the Big Leg Drop for the clean win[/center] [center][B]Hulk via pinfall in 8:43 with the Big Leg Drop[/B] [B]Hogan advances in the WCW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] ------------------------------------- [I]Batista's music and pyro hit and the "Animal" walks down to the ring[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Batista-jfx-02.jpg[/IMG] [B]Batista[/B] Well I can't believe I'm here myself, I just had to come and see it for myself. This is where the big boys play? I've heard so much and I really don't think this place is living up to the hype, I don't think there's a person back there who can hang it with me. Please don't send Hulk Hogan out here, he's reminds me of Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks owner) he bought himself a job, abd besides, I don't want to embarrass your biggest name my first night here. That would spoil all the fun.....[/center] [center][I]Goldberg's music and pyro hit again and the "other Animal" enters the ring[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Goldberg2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Goldberg[/B] Guess what? I'm here to spoil all your fun! You think Hulk Hogan is WCW's biggest name? You think you're going to embarrass us? Wow, you're even dumber then you look. If you want a fight, you don't have to look out the back, I'll come find you everytime![/center] [center][I]Both men go nose to nose and a shoving match ensues before it can break out into a messy brawl it is broken up security[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] ------------------------------- [I]Eric Bischoff's music once again plays and he stands at the top of the ramp addressing Batista and Goldberg[/I][/center] [center][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/EricBischoff2-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bischoff[/B] You guy's as well huh? Do I sense some tension here? You know it would be alot easier if some of you guys remembered you don't work for a perverted old degenerate anymore. I will be announcing the rest of the World Title Tournament next week on Nitro, as for you two. I advise you stay away from eachother for your own sake, take that as your last warnings! After I announce the matches for the tournament next week two of the matches will take place. Both of you will be participating so you'd better be ready to fight, Batista, your new here so I'll give you some advice...... [I]Batista turns to Bischoff and lowers his sunglasses...Goldberg bounces of the ropes as Batista turns back around and nails him with a Spear[/I] [B]Bischoff[/B] Don't trust anyone in WCW! It's every man for himself!!![/center] [center][I]The camera closes up on Bischoff as he laughs at the carnage left in the ring as Nitro fades to black....[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] -------------------------------------------[/center] [B][SIZE="4"][center]Overall Rating: B+[/center][/SIZE][/B][/quote]

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECWHardcore.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]ECW Anarchy Preview[/SIZE][/B] Last Anarchy was to show you all what ECW was about this time around. No matter what type of wrestling you like, you can watch it on ECW, where the wrestlers have no restrictions. The up-and-coming Anarchy, will be more of the same, but now we are going to throw titles into the picture. The journey to decide our four collective champions begins on Anarchy. The Women’s Title Contenders will be addressed, with two of our divas being picked to fight off at the up and coming Pay Per View. How these two women will be decided, will be announced on the show. Paul Heyman however has already promised that, there aren’t just the three women you saw on Anarchy, in the title picture. Other women have been signed to ECW contracts this past week, and all are eligible for a title shot. Tournaments is scheduled to begin for both the ECW World Television Titles and the ECW World Tag Team Titles. This coming Anarchy is scheduled to have a tournament match for the Television Title, and two tournament matches for the Tag Team Titles. We will see a major part of ECW before it’s bankruptcy, Steve Corino, face off against a member of a new stable coming to ECW. Also, the Tag Team matches will see Suicidally Extreme (Sabu & Sandman) vs. a debuting Tag Team and The Hit Squad (Ken Doane and Mick Mondo) vs. The New Impact Players. You’ll have to tune in to find out these mystery opponents and who is part of the New Impact Players. And for the main event, we will pick one of the contenders for the ECW World Heavyweight title, in a four way elimination match. And going with the theme of surprises, only three of the combatants have been announced. Kurt Angle and Shelton Benjamin will step into the ring again, after their amazing main event on last Anarchy, and be joined by one half of MnM, Joey Mercury. The fourth competitor is rumoured to be one of ECW’s major signings over the last week, and was part of the contract signed, that he would get his opportunity. Don’t Miss ECW Anarchy, on USA! [B]Announced Matches Angle vs. Benjamin vs. Joey Mercury vs. ????[/B] ECW World Heavyweight Title Shot on the Line [B]???? vs. Suicidally Extreme[/B] ECW World Tag Team Title Tournament [B]The Hit Squad vs. The New Impact Players[/B] ECW World Tag Team Title Tournament [B]???? vs. Steve Corino[/B] ECW World Television Title Tournament[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [url]www.ecdubanarchy.com[/url] Feel free to predict, all though there's plenty of mystery's so it won't be easy.

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Rawcopy.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B][U]WWE Raw held United Centre in Great Lakes. Attendance 14,261 [/B] [/U][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TripleH.jpg[/IMG] “Time to play the game” blasts around the arena and immediately a loud chorus of boos rings from around the crowd as Triple H steps through the curtain, microphone in one hand, and sledgehammer in the other. Triple H grabs a microphone and snarls as the crowd boo him to high hell and back. He stands in the centre of the ring and stares down at the canvas before slowly looking back up and keeping his free hand pointing at the mat. [B]Triple H: [/B] [I] Last week I not only beat your beloved Undertaker but I destroyed him, he was left laying in a pool of his own blood. So now I have beaten the only person on the entire roster that could maybe stack up to me I think its time for The Rock to come out here and hand me the WWE World Championship right here tonight. I destroyed Taker and I will destroy everyone else until that title is around my waist. [/I] A section of the crowd start to chant “*******, *******, *******” whilst another section are screaming “Taker, Taker, Taker” Triple H stares around at the crowd a evil sadistic smirk creeps onto his face as he picks up the sledgehammer and stares at it then at the crowd then back at the hammer. [B]Triple H: [/B] [I]You can give up all hope right here and now because Taker is scheduled to appear in the main event but that sad act wont show his face before then. Taker not only lost the match last week he lost his pride and there is no way that aging, wrinkling zombie can stop the cerebral assassin. [/I] Suddenly the lights go out and a deafening cheers swells up from the crowd, they know what this means and they can’t wait to see the dead man. The darkness has swept through the arena and nobody can see a thing that is going on. Finally after what seems like an eternity the lights go back on but the ring is empty all that remains is Triple H’s sledgehammer as he has now scampered up the ramp. Triple H’s face is a mix of terror and relief and slowly but surely his confident smile returns but the crowd continues to cheer as Triple H backs up the ramp staring down at the empty ring smiling. Finally he reaches the top of the ramp and turns to go backstage only to be meet by a hand clutching to his throat. Taker has outwitted the cerebral assassin and he stares down at him as he falls to his knees gasping for breath, his stare is vacant and cold and his face shows no emotion. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Undertaker.jpg[/IMG] The crowd is going crazy as Triple H begs Taker to release the hold on his throat until finally Taker hauls Triple H to his feet and hits a back breaking choke slam onto the steel ramp. Triple H lays motionless on the ramp as Taker stares down at him whilst the crowd is going crazy and a huge taker chant breaks out once more. [B]Rating A[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/SuperCrazy.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Kendrick.jpg[/IMG] Match 1 – 1 on 1 Singles – Super Crazy vs. Brian Kendrick The match is a relatively even one with neither getting any close calls until the finish of the match approached, Kendrick had controlled since the 6 th minute and got Crazy in the corner but Crazy hit a tornado DDT out of the corner for a 2 count, moments later Kendrick managed to connect with a diving DDT but Crazy kicked out and managed to wear Kendrick down before connecting with a Asia moonsault for the pin. Recap: Super Crazy defeated Brian Kendrick in 11:44 by pinfall with an Asai Moonsault. [B]Rating C+[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TheRock.jpg[/IMG] The Rock is standing in the middle of the ring as we come back from commercial and he has a microphone in one hand and a huge smile on the other, the crowd are showing their appreciation for the People’s Champs presence. [B]The Rock: [/B] [I]Finally The Rock has come back to the United Cen…..tre. It is great to be here and everyone inside this arena knows that Raw is the place to get the greatest wrestling action in the USA, Japan, Mexico, Canada, England, Mars, Jupiter or Uranus. However we have decided that things are a little to soft that’s why we are lifting the piledriver ban either inside or outside the ring. I am sure that will be great news to The Undertaker, but that’s not all because we are also proud to announce that WWE is the only place you can see HELL IN A CELL. We also have news regarding the WWE World Championship but that will be later right now we have a treat for all you red blooded males out there. [/I] [B]Rating A*[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Torrie2.jpg[/IMG] Torrie Wilson comes out to the delight of the majority of the male crowd and fires some T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating A[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] Match 2 – 1 on 1 Singles – William Regal w/Finlay vs. Matt Hardy Matt Hardy went into this match knowing a win here could do him the world of good, but Regal had Finlay by his side and after his victory over HBK and Mysterio had every reason to be confident. Regal used his smash mouth style to beat Hardy down in the early goings but hadn’t counted on Hardy’s heart. Hardy fought back and hit the side effect only to come up short with a two count. Finlay took matters into his own hand and threw the shillelagh into the ring distracting both Matt and the ref. The ref goes to chuck the weapon out of the ring and Hardy turns…..and some how manages to duck a brass knuckles shot. Regal turns to a kick into the gut and Hardy hits the Twist of Fate for the three. Matt Hardy defeated William Regal in 10:52 by pinfall with a Twist of Fate. [B]Rating B-[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/HBK.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TripleH.jpg[/IMG] The cameras head off backstage where we see the Heart Break Kid and the Cerebral Assassin. Shawn Michaels is standing whilst Triple H is sitting clutching his back after Undertakers actions earlier on. Neither of the two looks happy to be there or particularly interested in wrestling later on tonight. [B]HBK: [/B] [I]Tonight we have to face The Undertaker and Rey Mysterio in a tag team match, you expect that to mean anything to either of us. You think that just because we have personal issues with both of those men you can chuck us together and put us in a match against them and expect us to give a rats ass. We will go out there and destroy both men and that’s the end of the matter and that is the end of the matter.[/I] [B]HHH: [/B] [I]Neither of those two jack offs can hold a candle to The Game and tonight I will go out there and ensure neither Rey nor The Undertaker walks out of this arena. Taker what I did to you last week was not personal it was business, I was letting The Rock know that he can not run Monday Night Raw because that is my job but now. Now after what you did to me earlier IT IS PERSONAL and after HBK and myself have beaten both of you down into the ground I will have proven that not even the dead man can hold a candle to Triple H. [/I] [B]HBK: [/B] [I]Rey Rey, before I go I just wanna say I’m sorry. Don’t get me wrong I am not apologising about last week I gave your little punk ass what it deserved. You see after The Rock announced earlier tonight that piledrivers and all that other **** are now legal again I got something special planned for you. What ever happens whether I win or Lose all people will remember about tonight is how HBK destroyed Rey Mysterio.[/I] With that both men leave HBK looking as ****y and confident as he ever has whilst Triple H is walking gingerly still feeling the effects of what happened earlier. [B]Rating A*[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/RVD.jpg[/IMG] Match 3 – 1 on 1 Singles – Paul London vs. Rob Van Dam This was the first of the best of 7 series and both men wanted to start off with a win, neither men could take the advantage until after the 7 minute mark when RVD missed a rolling thunder. London controlled Van Dam hitting a flipping neck breaker for a two. He went up top for a flipping leg drop but that also only got a two count. London then hit a spinning reverse DDT but that also only got a two count. RVD managed to reverse a high knee in the corner into a flapjack, smashing London’s head on the turnbuckle. RVD then went up top but missed a frog splash and London got a two. RVD dodged a right hand with the splits before vaulting back up and connecting with a dropkick to the face, followed by a rolling thunder for a two. The end came when both men were battling up top when RVD hit a flip over power bomb in one swift move before clambering back up top and hit the 5 Star Frog Splash for the win. Recap: Rob Van Dam defeated Paul London in 16:05 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. [B]Rating B[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TheRock.jpg[/IMG] The Rock comes back out to the top of the ramp after both men have disappeared backstage and addresses the crowd with the world title situation. [B]The Rock: [/B] [I]I have some good news regarding the WWE World Championship for all you WWE fans out there tonight. The winner of tonight’s main event will face each other at the next PPV for the gold. That should give both Triple H and HBK a reason to win tonight and not just “Destroy” their opponents. If any person in this match gets disqualified not only will the other team fight it out for the WWE World Championship but the person responsible will NEVER get a title shot in the WWE. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING.[/I] [B]Rating A*[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/JohnCenacopy.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Carlito.jpg[/IMG] Match 4 – 1 on 1 Singles – John Cena vs. Carlito Carlito and Cena really mixed it up in this match with Cena not wanting to lose period, and Carlito wanting to prove himself to the WWE. Carlito gained the early advantage when he moonsaulted out of the corner over Cena and hitting a falling reverse DDT. He kept the momentum on his side when he hit a swinging neck breaker for a close call. Cena started to mount a comeback but Carlito dodged a five knuckle shuffle but he himself then missed an elbow drop. Cena lifted Carlito up for an F-U but Carlito slipped out and went for a back cracker but Cena grabbed the rope and Carlito fell to the mat. Cena locked in the STFU but Carlito breaks the hold, looking triumphant Carlito turns….straight into an F-U. Recap: John Cena defeated Carlito in 12:36 by pinfall with an F-U. [B]Rating A[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/JohnCenacopy.jpg[/IMG] The match is over and Cena looks extremely happy to have got the win and begins to strike poses in the ring with the crowd going nuts. Cena strikes more poses and calls for the cheers of the fans and he gets them as they go crazy for the Dr. of Thuganomics. He strikes one last pose for the fans before exiting the ring and heading backstage whilst Carlito remains in the ring with his head in his hands. [B]Rating A* ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Carlito.jpg[/IMG] Jack Doan and Nick Patrick are trying to help the fallen Carlito up. He rejects the help but stays seated in the ring his head in his hands. Needing the ring the referees once again try to remove Carlito. He loses his temper and attacks, laying both of them out. [B]Rating B+[/B] ---------------- A video is shown hyping up tonight’s tag team main event and showing HBK turning on Rey Mysterio last week as well as Triple H leaving Taker in a pool of his own blood with some help from his sledgehammer. [B]Rating A*[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TripleH.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/HBK.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Undertaker.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG] Match 5 – 2 on 2 Tornado Tag – Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker & Rey Mysterio. Neither team wanted to lose as they all wanted a shot at the WWE World Championship but knowing that if they won they would face each other, neither team could co-exsist. With all 4 men in the ring at once things quickly got chaotic with Triple H and Taker battling it out as HBK and Mysterio each tried to use their ring smarts to gain the advantage. Finally Taker takes Triple H down but HBK attacks Taker with a flying forearm but Mysterio hits a apron dropkick to take out HBK. Mysterio and Taker took control of the match both wearing the heels down and whenever one made a come back the other would take them down. Finally HBK starts to come back and as Taker goes over to help Mysterio he is caught with a low blow from Triple H away from the attention of the referee. Michaels started to beat down Mysterio whilst Triple H sat in the corner resting. Taker got back to his feet but was meet with a high knee for his troubles. HBK and HHH remained in control but failed to get the 3 count even after a double DDT followed by a high elbow from HBK and a knee to the face from HHH on Taker. Mysterio fought his way back into it but was chucked out of the ring by both men. They both then turned straight into a double clothesline from Taker which resulted with all 3 piling on top of Mysterio on the outside. Taker tries to get back in the ring as the ref starts to count all four men out but HBK drags him back and a four man free for all starts on the outside leaving the ref no choice but to count all four men out. Recap: Triple H and Shawn Michaels drew with Rey Mysterio and The Undertaker in 21:51 following a double disqualification. [B]Rating A*[/B] ---------------- The match is over, and both teams continue to brawl around the ring. As Triple H keeps The Undertaker distracted, Shawn Michaels bodyslams Rey Mysterio onto the ringside table. The madness reaches epic proportions when HBK climbs onto the table, positions Mysterio, then delivers a hellacious piledriver right through the table!! [B]Rating A[/B] ---------------- [B]Overall Rating A [U]TV Ratings[/U] Sky Sports[/B] – 153,630. [B]Breakdown [/B]– 1st Half hour 155,197. 2nd 192,953. 3rd 152,224. 4th 154,148. [B]USA Network [/B]– 3,411,106. [B]Breakdown [/B]– 1st 3,408,158. 2nd 3,415,897. 3rd 3,408,671. 4th 3,411,699 [/CENTER]

[QUOTE] [CENTER][U]Backstage reaction to Raw [/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Rawcopy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Vince McMahon was said to be very high on the show feeling that it will be very hard for either ECW or WCW to match. He was also said to be very impressed with Carlito in his match with Cena and is set to give him a push although not any time soon. Vince was once again upset that the Paul London vs. RVD match performed well below expectations yet again and is putting the blame squarely on the shoulders of London and RVD. Rumours are still running both amongst the internet community and even amongst WWE employees themselves that once Mysterio has served his purpose with the HBK feud and the world title picture he will be released. Why so many are convinced Mysterio is set to be released is unknown but many have the feeling that there is no smoke without fire. Mysterio is said to have been unaffected by the rumours but those closest to him feel he is just putting a brave face on things and is worried where his future lies. Vince was not the only person that was impressed with Carlito and his performance on Raw, many have believed that he is very undervalued by Vince when it comes to his in ring talent. On Raw he proved he has what it takes any has only helped others opinion Vince is undervaluing his talent. The main event went down very well by everyone backstage and Taker himself was said to be happy with the draw, after being upset with the finish to his match the previous week. Triple H and HBK as a team again showed they haven’t lost a beat since their DX days and even as heels can draw the best out of the crowd. There promo went down well with Vince although many others feel it was a step below there usual quality. Triple H was said to have been legitimately injured last week after taking the choke slam on the steel ramp, and that is why he won’t be wrestling or perhaps even appearing on Raw next week. Many are impressed he didn’t complain and that he just got on with it last week instead of going to Vince and persuading him to create an angle to change the main event. People backstage are hopeful that although things weren’t confirmed that any idea of Triple H holding the World Championship will be at the very least put on hold. People are still concerned that Triple H holding the title will turn people off and right at the start of a war with WCW and ECW that is the very least WWE needs. However nobody has of yet mentioned this to Vince for obvious reasons. [/QUOTE] WWEhomeofwrestling.com

[CENTER][B]Raw Preview[/B] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Rawcopy.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The Rock will give us an update of the title situation seeing how the main event to find the number one contenders ended in a draw. Who if anyone has impressed him enough to get a shot at the vacant title? [B]John Cena vs. Gregory Helms[/B] – Cena has to face another youngster wanting to breakthrough the glass ceiling, but Cena wants that spot to remain his….who will come out on top. [B]Carlito vs. Rey Mysterio[/B] – After his lose to Cena last week on Raw, Carlito has been given a second chance to prove he can compete at the highest level. Rey Mysterio wont go easy looking to gain momentum heading into the PPV but can he shake off the effects of the brutal attack by HBK. [B]Chavo Guerrero vs. ???[/B] – A worker will debut next week on raw against Chavo. Chavo Guerrero wont be able to prepare against his mystery opponent but his opponent has all week. [B]Shawn Michaels vs. Matt Hardy[/B] – Hardy proved he has what it takes after beating Regal despite dirty work by Regal AND Finlay, so can he hold his own against the Heartbreak Kid. Michaels will be looking to impress The Rock and get in on the title situation. [B]The Undertaker vs. Finlay[/B] – Taker won’t be happy at how things went down last week and Rock looks set to punish Finlay for his interference in Regal and Hardy’s match last week. Will Taker destroy Finlay as Rock hopes or will Finlay shock the world. Also a tag team from WWE’s attitude days will be at Raw, they used to be friends with two of Raw’s biggest stars including Triple H. Will that still be the case this Monday….tune in to find out. Predictions as always are welcome, hopefully next raw will keep the good times rolling.

[QUOTE=Zero]could of done better with the ECW brand and whos on the roster with more guys that were actually part of ECW anyway I love the idary[/QUOTE] I would do, but they are either old, or not over enough, for me to realistically compete with WCW and WWE. I plan to make more new ECW stars though, rather than look at the old, because that's what Heyman was good at, making new stars. I believe that's what Heyman would do today, not just look back at old ECW stars. So I have enough ECW Guys for my purpose, I just got to wait till I get my new stars on contracts.

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ecwanarchytv.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]ECW Anarchy[/SIZE][/B] 15,000 at Nassau Coliseum[/CENTER] The show kicks off after the initial opening video package, going around the fans as the chant “ECDubya!” over and over again, as many signs are seen in the audience. Signs like “Goldberg Sucks” and “Kurt vs. Shelton Rematch” are shown as the announce team welcome us to ECW Anarchy. Then glass shatters as suddenly from out the back walks Stone Cold Steve Austin. [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/StoneColdBD1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The fans pop big time for the Rattlesnake as he does his usually entrance and gets to the ring. After flipping off the fans he drops down into the center of the ring and gets a microphone. [CENTER][B]Steve Austin[/B] Now I’m going to get straight to the point, because Stone Cold Steve Austin isn’t in a good mood. In fact I’m in an ass kicking mood. You see, after all the good news we got last week, like killing WCW in the ratings, and being just behind and ready to take over the WWE, Stone Cold was on a high. I drunk twice as much as usual, that’s how good a mood I was in. But naturally, that was to be expected. Kurt vs. Shelton was better than any match that WWE or ECW can put on. That’s two amazing athletes wrestling with no limits, nothing to restrict them. Hell, everything was setting up nicely for us to become officially the best promotion in the world. Because unofficially everyone knows it’s us anyway. However some supposedly smart corporate suits, had to go and mess up Stone Cold Steve Austins good mood. And then who’s got to come out here and deal with their mess up’s. Stone Cold does! So because none of the suits have the balls to do it, it’s all on me to tell you all that we won’t be Steve Corino here tonight, he’ll be here next week. We won’t even be seeing his mystery partner. Hell, we won’t even be seeing Suicidally Extreme’s mystery opponents, and for all you fans that log on to your internet, we won’t be seeing the person you all thought was going to be the mystery man in the main event. Instead it’s my job to find a replacement. However tonight, Stone Cold is still going to try and make the best of a bad situation and put on a damn good show. We will still see The New Impact Players vs. The Hit Squad. And the main event will still happen when I find then new mystery opponent. And we will still see a TV Title Tournament Match. As for next week, Stone Cold won’t be here. Stone Cold will be in the ECW office, firing some people, and making sure they don’t **** up like this ever again.[/CENTER] With that said, a pissed off Stone Cold drops the microphone and goes to the back. [B]Rating:[/B] A [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/TrishStratusTitle.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/Melina20Perez3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Trish Stratus vs. Melina Perez ECW Rulz Match[/B][/CENTER] The divas have truly been unleashed since becoming ECW Superstars. This was another great women’s match, and the backstage staff should seriously think about putting them higher up the card. It has especially unleashed something in Trish Stratus, as the fans were solidly behind her in this match, despite the fact that about four weeks ago, she was getting luke warm reactions in the WWE. Trish soon took the advantage in this match, as she hit the Air Trish, and started laying rights and lefts into the face of Melina, and then turned into right and left forearms which looked really vicious, before she hooked one leg under Melina’s left arm and applied a arm lock, as she torques the elbow in the opposite direction. Trish continued to dominate the first five minutes of the match with the type of wrestling that was never associated with Trish before. After throwing Melina outside the ring, and going for a forearm plancha through the middle and top rope, Melina managed to get a chair and hold it up, as Trish essentially drove herself into the chair. As a “Holy ****” chanted started up, Melina started to take control on the outside, using an assortment of weapons. She then threw some of the weapons into the ring and then Trish, and after hitting a sign from a fans hand, that read “I Love Melina’s Skirts!” she set herself up on the second rope, and hit a Kyranium Buster on Trish, as the fans cheered, out of surprise of Melina’s wrestling ability. It was only after Melina tried the Divastator which is a kicking combination, that Trish thought back, hitting back with a Chick Kick, leaving them both down and out. After a quick brawl when they both got to their feet, Trish hit the Stratusfaction for the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Trish Stratus [B]Rating:[/B] B [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/TrishStratusTitle.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/VictoriaBD5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As Trish celebrates her second victory in two weeks, Victoria is seen on the rampway, clapping her hands before the two stare each other down. Victoria then returns to the back. [B]Rating:[/B] C [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/thSandman.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/JohnnyJeter.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sandman vs. “The Thrill Seeker” Johnny Jeter ECW Rulz Match[/B][/CENTER] This was the debut match for Johnny Jeter as we went straight back to the action. Sandman made his entrance through the crowd as the fans did their usual sing along. Johnny Jeter must have been unprepared or unschooled on Sandman, because he immediately smacked Johnny with the Singapore Cain and went to school on him. He attempted a pin but Johnny Jeter kicked out. The Sandman kept it in the ring for awhile, hitting some of the moves that he knows, like the Piledriver, DDT and a Bitchin Leg Drop. However with it staying in the ring, this gave Johnny Jeter the chance to fight back, which he did. He was too quick for the aging Sandman and outwrestled him in the ring. That was until Jeter was stopped with another DDT. Sandman went to ringside and started throwing in weapons. Sandman went in and picked up a chair, but just at that moment Jeter jumped to his feet and hit a Superkick to the Chair, which went into Sandman’s face. Jeter then covered for the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] “The Thrill Seeker” Johnny Jeter [B]Rating:[/B] C+ [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/JustinCredible.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/NichoElMillionarioffx.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/thMariaKanellisBD7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Cameras go backstage as we find Justin Credible and Psicosis in the same locker room, after Psicosis just walks in. They both look at each other with confused expressions. [CENTER][B]Credible[/B] Did you send me that letter, to meet you here? [B]Psicosis[/B] No, I got a letter saying to come holmes! This ain’t no set up is it? [B]Credible[/B] I should be asking you that.[/CENTER] The door then opens again as in walks Maria Kanellis. They both turn to her. [CENTER][B]Maria[/B] Hello boys. Guess what I’ve done for us? [B]Credible[/B] What? [B]Maria[/B] I got us an opportunity to become the Tag Team Champions. You know, like MnM were in WWE. Won’t that be cool! I even did research, which hurt my head, but it was so totally worth it. I called us the New Impact Players. Isn’t that cool? [B]Credible[/B] Why’d you do that without even asking us? And no offence, but your no Dawn Marie! [B]Psicosis[/B] I was thinking of going for the Television Title mamacita. If I want to do that, I got to focus on my singles career. [B]Maria[/B] But you’ve got a match up next, in the Tag Team Title Tournament for the ECW World Tag Team Titles against The Hit Squad.[/CENTER] Credible turns to Psicosis and shrugs his shoulders. [CENTER][B]Credible[/B] I guess we better go and do this then. [B]Psicosis[/B] Let’s do it then holmes![/CENTER] The newly formed tag team head for the door as Maria follows. But then Credible turns around and stops Maria. [CENTER][B]Credible[/B] I don’t know about Psicosis here, but I’m not looking for a manager, especially one that books me into matches I never asked for. [B]Psicosis[/B] I’m with him mami! [B]Credible[/B] Thanks for the opportunity, but I guess your services aren’t required. Sorry.[/CENTER] Credible shrugs in an apologetic manner as The New Impact Players leave Maria alone in the locker room, looking upset, before her facial expression turns to one of angers as the scene fades. [B]Rating:[/B] C ---------- [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/JustinCredible.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/NichoElMillionarioffx.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/MikeMondo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/KenDoane.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Hit Squad vs. The New Impact Players ECW Tag Team Rulz Match[/B][/CENTER] Now this was a tag team match, that out did last weeks rather easily. The Hit Squad were out first and looked confident that they could beat the put together team of Justin Credible and Psicosis. However Credible and Psicosis, both no strangers to Tag Team Matches seemed to find their niche really quickly, as they began in the early stages to dominate the younger tag team. Psicosis was just that bit quicker than they were, and Justin Credible brought the hardcore experience, busting open Mick Mondo rather early. However eventually Ken Doane took control of the match, and some good tag team work, kept Psicosis away from his tag team partner. Near pinfalls came on Psicosis after a Doane-Nation (second rope diving clothesline), a RK-Doane (Cutter), and a Running Crucifix power bomb my Mick Mondo. But every time Credible would be in the ring to break up the pinfall attempt. Then, after a failed clothesline by Mick, Psicosis hit a diving spinning heel kick and got the hot tag. Credible, already with a club in his hand, took down the Hit Squad one after another, and then hit Kenny with a That’s Incredible, and let Mick Mondo hit his own partner trying to break up the pinfall. After throwing Mick out, Credible waited for Kenny to get up, and then hit the X Marks the Spot and picked up the victory for the New Impact Players. [B]Rating:[/B] B- [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/StoneColdBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/JustinCredible.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/NichoElMillionarioffx.jpg[/IMG][[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/MikeMondo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Stone Cold was in his office, still looking all mightly pissed off. That’s when the Hit Squad stormed into his office as Stone Cold rolled his eyes. [CENTER][B]Steve Austin[/B] This is a ****ing repeat of last week, tag teams pissing me off. What do you want? [B]Ken Doane[/B] We want a redo the match. We weren’t ready for Credible and Psicosis. We expected the New Impact Players. That’s Corino and Credible. We did our homework! We weren’t ready for Psicosis. And the ref was clearly against us. [B]Mick Mondo[/B] And not to mention with all the matches that were cancelled, how did we know what was going on. We weren’t given a fair shot Austin and you know it.[/CENTER] Austin looks at them with a thoughtful expression, before smiling a bit. [CENTER][B]Steve Austin[/B] You babies finished crying. You lost the match; you’re knocked out the tournament. Go cry to whoever that important guy is that you mentioned last week, cause I am not hearing it. And that’s………..[/CENTER] Before Austin could continue, Mick Mondo launched forward and took Austin down to the floor, as Ken and Mick went to work on Austin, fist after fist into his skull before throwing him across his desk. [CENTER][B]Ken Doane[/B] Let’s leave this bitch here, the boss has a limo outside for us, to get us the hell out of this **** hole! [B]Mick Mondo[/B] Sure, and Austin. You’ve just been HIT![/CENTER] The Hit Squad leave the flawed Austin. [B]Rating:[/B] C [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/thBobbyLashleyBD1-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A Highlight Package of last week is shown, off Kane’s rampage, first his beating of the Sandman, and then his destruction of Bobby Lashley. [B]Rating:[/B] B- [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/JimCornette.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Jim Cornette is shown backstage with the Monster Kane. [CENTER][B]Jim Cornette[/B] Ladies and Gentleman, I’m here with the big red machine, Kane! Kane, we saw what you did to Bobby Lashley last week, the question on everyone’s lips is what motivated that assault. [B]Kane[/B] Because I had too! [B]Jim Cornette[/B] Okay, well tonight you go up against Little Guido in a One on One Match, do you have planned for Little Guido, what you did to Bobby Lashley.[/CENTER] Instead of answering, Kane just looks at Jim Cornette and walks away. [B]Rating: [/B]B [CENTER]----------[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/thNunzioBD1.jpg[/IMG] Kane vs. Little Guido ECW Rulz Match[/CENTER][/B] You could see on Little Guido’s face, that he didn’t think he had much of a chance, even though he brought down the other members of the FBI. The commentators mentioned that Sabu must be laughing backstage, as Kane came out, and Little Guido sent the troops straight towards the big show. Tony Mamaluke got their first, but simply got beaten down with a uppercut to the jaw. Johnny Parisi got chopped down with a big boot, and then both were given Chokeslams on the hard floor. Kane then got into the ring, and looked at Guido, tilting his head. Kane caught Little Guido before he could run away, and delivered a chokeslam. Kane then went to the outside and opened up a table that he got out from under the ring. He went back into the ring and Chokeslammed Little Guido from inside the ring, to the outside through the table. He went to the outside to pick up the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Kane [B]Rating:[/B] B [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/CharlieHaas.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/SheltonBenjamin5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Backstage we see Charlie Haas taping up his wrists, getting ready for his match coming up next against Johnny Nitro, in the TV Title Tournament. Shelton Benjamin walks into the locker room whilst he’s getting ready. [CENTER][B]Shelton[/B] You got Nitro in the TV tournament right? [B]Haas[/B] Yeah. [B]Shelton[/B] Well, good luck. [B]Haas[/B] Thanks.[/CENTER] Haas gets up to his feet and jumps from side to side for a second, warming up his legs. [CENTER][B]Shelton[/B] Go show those ECW fans what Charlie Haas is all about.[/CENTER] Charlie simply nods and walks out the locker room. [B]Rating:[/B] B [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/JohnnyNitroffx.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/CharlieHaas.jpg[/IMG] [B]Johnny Nitro vs. Charlie Haas ECW Rulz Match[/B][/CENTER] This match saw two members of former WWE Tag Team Champions face off one on one for a shot at the TV Title. In the ring, Charlie clearly had the upper hand, using his technical skills to out wrestle Johnny Nitro all over the place. This started the fans on a “You Can’t Wrestle” chant, directed at Johnny Nitro as he pretty much got schooled in the ring. However, Johnny Nitro would change the match to his favour once he bitch slapped Charlie and got him to out and out brawl with him. Johnny Nitro was clearly better suited to this type of match, as he started to get the upperhand. This is when he brought out some of his trademark moves, like the Capoeira Legdrop and his standing Shooting Star Press. However he soon got frustrated when Charlie Haas wouldn’t stay down for the count. However eventually, Charlie Haas would relax back into his mat game, and after a Haastile Takeover and a Haas of Pain, he picked up the submission victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Charlie Haas [B]Rating:[/B] B [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/JohnnyNitroffx.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/StoneColdBD1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Backstage, Nitro is seen having a temper tantrum as he can’t believe that he lost the match, to Charlie Haas. Stone Cold Steve Austin happens to walks by and Johnny Nitro stops him. [CENTER][B]Nitro[/B] Austin, wait up a second.[/CENTER] Steve Austin turned to see Nitro catch up with him. Stone Cold looks ready to lay Nitro out for merely grabbing his attention after the beating he took from The Hit Squad. [CENTER][B]Austin[/B] What! [B]Nitro[/B] You know I deserved to win that match, I’m better than Charlie Haas ever will be. Especially here in ECW! If your still looking for the forth person in tonight’s main event, look no further. I don’t mind doing double duty for ya. Just pay me back for it later. [B]Austin[/B] Let me think!..........................NO![/CENTER] With that said, Austin walks off leaving the pissed of Johnny Nitro. [B]Rating:[/B] B+ [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/thBobbyLashleyBD1-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] We go to ringside for Joey Styles, Bobby Heenan and Paul Heyman to inform us about the state of Bobby Lashley. Doctors claim that he won’t be able to compete in a ring for at least the next month, and won’t clear him to wrestle. [B]Rating:[/B] C+ [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/StoneColdBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/EdgeBD3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Steve Austin has returned to his office, and has a TV set up, probably to watch tonights main event. Edge bursts in and switches off the TV much to Steve annoyance. [CENTER][B]Austin[/B] Do you want a Stunner or something? [B]Edge[/B] No, I want in the main event. You know I deserve to be ECW World Heavyweight Champion. [B]Austin[/B] I thought you just wanted to get your time in ECW over with and leave. [B]Edge[/B] I do, but I might as well be a champion in the next torturous year of my life. [B]Austin[/B] Well sorry, I’ve already found the fourth participant. But, if you win your match tonight then you will be taken into consideration in the title picture. And it’s next, against Sabu.[/CENTER] Edge doesn’t look happy but walks out to go to his match, fortunately already dressed as he hoped to get into the main event. [B]Rating:[/B] A [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/EdgeBD3.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/thSabu3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Edge vs. Sabu ECW Rulz Match[/B][/CENTER] This match was straight out hardcore wrestling at it’s best. They went straight at it from the beginning, brawling full out, and whenever one managed to get the other down, they would go get a weapon, till at one point the ring looked like a bomb had hit it. The two incorporated weapons into a lot of wrestling moves too, suplex’s and DDT’s were usually done on weapons. Then the fight spilled outside and even into the fans, who were by now really into the match. The high point was when Edge was back at ringside, and Sabu jumped onto the railing, only for Edge to use the steps next to the railings and Spear Sabu who was standing on the railing ready to perform a move, back into the empty chairs that had been emptied earlier as the two were fighting there just a few seconds ago. As the fans showed their appreciation, Edge went for the pin but Sabu kicked out. The action finally found it’s way back into the ring, were Sabu suddenly started coming back, and hit an Arabian Facebuster. He was about to go for the pin when the FBI ran down and slide into the ring, beating him senseless with weapons. By the time they left, Edge had recovered, and hit a spear through a table in the corner and then picked up the victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Edge [B]Rating:[/B] A [CENTER]---------- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/thKurtAngle.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/JimCornette.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Backstage we go, as standing alongside Jim Cornette, is “The Wrestling Machine” Kurt Angle. The fans chant for the Wrestling Machine as Jim Cornette tries to get his first question in. [CENTER][B]Jim Cornette[/B] Ladies and Gentleman, I’m standing here with the only Olympic Gold Medallists in main stream professional wrestling. The One and Only Kurt Angle! I just hope your responses are a bit more elaborate than my last interview. [B]Angle[/B] I’m sure I can manage that for you Jim. [B]Jim Cornette[/B] Anyway, tonight you get your opportunity to book yourself a spot in the ECW World Heavyweight Title Match that will be most likely held at the up and coming ECW PPV. We know your career has always been about success and there’s no doubt in any of our minds what you want and what you plan to achieve here tonight. But what will the ECW Title mean to you, if you manage to book yourself a spot in that match. [B]Angle[/B] It will solidify my status as the Number One Wrestling in the United States of America. It will prove that I am one of the best. One of the few men to hold the top titles of all three companies! My name will go down as one of the greatest to ever step into any ring. I will be the main event of one of those Hall of Fame does in the future. [B]Jim Cornette[/B] Can you speculate who the fourth and mystery opponent is and are you at all worried by this surprised entrant? [B]Angle[/B] I’m not sure who it is, I know it’s not Edge or Johnny Nitro though. But whoever it is, I’m ready for. So it doesn’t worry me at all, I can beat anyone in the world, be it a seven foot monster or a lightning quick cruiserweight. I’m the Wrestling Machine, and I can out wrestle anyone. [B]Jim Cornette[/B] Well thank you for your time Kurt, now we return to ringside for the main event.[/CENTER] [B]Rating:[/B] B ---------- [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/JoeyMatthews.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/SheltonBenjamin5.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/thKurtAngle.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/thBobbyLashleyBD1-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Joey Mercury vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Lashley ECW Four Way Elimination Rulz Match[/B][/CENTER] The three known competitors were already in the match, when Bobby Lashley’s music hit, and the crowd popped, probably as much from surprise as the fact that they were happy to see Bobby Lashley. Lashley came out taped up, bandage on his head and right shoulder, but looked determined as he walked down to the ring. The match itself was back and fourth, with the only double teaming coming from former Team Angle members, Kurt and Shelton at times. Lashley’s bandages were merely a target for all the other wrestlers, as whenever they were head to head with Lashley, would go for his shoulder or head. It looked like Lashley would be the first out, with Shelton Benjamin working over Lashley, until Lashley pushed Shelton against the ropes, and back body dropped him. However Shelton with amazing aerial agility turned it into a hurricanrana on Joey Mercury, who attempted to stay on his feet, but all this did, was allow him to be speared down by Bobby Lashley for a 1.2.3! Clearly a planned spot but will probably look amazing on all the replays, as it certainly got a reaction from the capacity crowd. As Joey Mercury was sent to the back, Lashley went straight for Shelton, Kurt was biding his time in a corner, as Lashley hit Shelton down with hard strike after hard strike. But then Shelton low bridged him out of the ring, and performed a running Senton over the ropes and into Lashley. Shelton went to get a chair, and threw it to Lashley when Lashley got up, and delivered a Rolling Wheel Kick into the chair. That’s when Shelton eliminated Lashley, and the two that were left were the two from last weeks main event. Kurt Angle was clearly the fresher, but the two kept reversing each other in the ring, every time they went for their own and each other’s big moves. The finish came when Shelton went for a T-Bone into a table he had set up, but Kurt reversed it into an Angle Slam, and then locked on the Scissored Ankle Lock to pick up the victory and a shot at the ECW World Heavyweight Title. [B]Winner:[/B] Kurt Angle [B]Rating:[/B] A*[/QUOTE] [B]Overall Rating:[/B] C+ [B]ECW on Sky Sports[/B] – 126,594 1st Quarter – 126,479 2nd Quarter – 127,473 3rd Quarter – 127,026 4th Quarter – 125,397 [B]ECW on USA Network[/B] – 2,821,590 1st Quarter – 2,820,977 2nd Quarter – 2,823,284 3rd Quarter – 2,820,049 4th Quarter – 2,822,051 OOC - If you wondering why the show got a C+, I was an idiot and advance booked matches, that the new workers I signed, wouldn't be able to work for. One of them was the man in the main event which the fans really hated. Ahh well, just have to make up for it next week.

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ECW/ECWHardcore.jpg[/IMG] [B]Backstage News From ECW Anarchy[/B] The general vibe backstage at ECW after the last Anarchy is disappointment, but everyone wants to get back on track as quickly as possible. Most wrestling fans known, partly due to ECW being very honest about their screw up, that ECW had advertised certain matches, which in the end they couldn’t deliver. Of course, as fans, especially those who bought tickets to go see ECW Anarchy, we were largely disappointed to not see the matches that we were promised. ECW have apologised publicly for this, and have promised that they do everything they can to make sure it doesn’t happen again, by closing the gap between the booking team, and the ECW head office. This was always going to hurt the show and the ratings, but the booking team and wrestlers both however, dealt with the situation very well. ECW Anarchy was still a good event, but in the end it wouldn’t matter how good as fans already had a sour taste in their mouths. The only other bad situations to arise during the show, was Jim Cornette clearly being seen to have hurt the two interview segments he was in. This maybe from simply being away from this kind of production or stars, but it is rumoured that Jim Cornette will be put on the announce table, to free up Paul Heyman. The other situation was Johnny Nitro being unhappy with having to lose cleanly to Charlie Haas. He was told this just before the show, as his original match had been cancelled, and he wasn’t happy with the demotion in opponent or the lose that he had to take. So Johnny Nitro’s fit backstage, isn’t just based on storylines as it seems to have been the wrestlers general feeling. However there was some pluses to the night. ECW is confident in the ability of Edge, Kurt Angle and Shelton Benjamin to have good matches, no matter who they face in the ring. Bobby Lashley also didn’t hurt the opinion of himself, as he was unprepared for his match, but still went out, without complaining and did a solid job. Also the New Impact Players turned out to have good chemistry in the ring together as a tag team, and are said to have thoroughly enjoyed the match they participated in. Also Mick Mondo is said to be developing fast, always learning and always attempting to improve himself by asking veterans for tips, and this attitude has been looked upon well by ECW Management. ECW’s plans for next week are to catch up with the Tag Team Tournament Matches and bring in the stars that they couldn’t last week, as they will be available for the next ECW show.[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [url]www.ringwars.com[/url]

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ecwanarchytv.jpg[/IMG] [B]ECW Anarchy Preview[/B] (We Promise!) Despite failing to deliver promised matches, which ECW is sincerely sorry for, Anarchy was still a great show. The New Impact Players, made their Impact, and the Television title match was replaced by a solid contest between Johnny Nitro and Charlie Haas, Haas advancing to the final of the TV Title Tournament. And the main event still delivered, even though the Internet Fans amongst you, were no doubtedly expecting someone else. Either way, Angle walked out victorious and has a shot at the ECW World Heavyweight Title. So, now we have to continue the tag tournament and find the opponents for Charlie Haas and Kurt Angle. Well, the opponent that was meant to go against Angle, Benjamin and Mercury, will still get his opportunity as he will line up in the main event, against the monster Kane, the returning Japanese Buzzsaw Tajiri and the one a roll and ever so ****y R Rated Superstar, Edge. This promises to be a great main event as we find out who will face Kurt Angle at the ECW Pay Per View. The Tag Title Tournament will see two matches, as Charlie Haas finds himself with an opportunity of being the first double champion here in the new ECW, as he teams up with former World’s Greatest Tag Team Partner, Shelton Benjamin, in a request to renew the glory days of old and become ECW World Tag Team Champions. There opponents, come in the form of the FBI (Nunzio and Mamaluke) who will no doubtedly have Johnny Parisi at ringside to try and help them bring Tag Gold to the Full Blooded Italians. The other Tag Title tournament match will see the team of Suicidally Extreme in the match that was promised last week. There opponents are still a mystery to everyone outside of ECW, but rumor has it, it is one of the most decorated teams to have not wrestled in ECW. Can Sabu and Sandman beat of unknown yet decorated tag team experience. We shall have to wait and see. Two other matches are on the card. One being the promised return of Steve Corino in the TV Title tournament, against the same mystery opponent! Well we say mystery, but it has become apparent who this opponent as, as on ECDub.Com, Low Ki left a video message to Steve Corino, announcing that he was the opponent and that Steve Corino was just going to be the first victim of a New Breed Unleashed. Exactly what Low Ki meant, we don’t know, but the signing of a former TNA X-Division Champion is a major one for ECW. We just have to see if Low Ki has made a mistake in telling Steve Corino who his opponent is going to be. And the final match announced for Anarchy, is Victoria going one on one against Melina. Victoria challenged Melina, stating that she wanted to prove that she was as good and better than Trish would ever be in that ring. After the stare down between Trish and Victoria, Victoria seems to want to prove she is the one to lead the ECW Women’s Division and not Trish Stratus. We’re sure Trish Stratus will be watching backstage to see the result of this one. And in the last big news here at ECDub.com, we can announce the up and coming Pay Per View will be Ring Wars. The concept is teams going up against other teams in Elimination Style combat, until there is only one team standing. All though there will be other matches which do not go with this concept, it has already been announced that the ECW World Tag Team Titles will be decided in this way at the Ring Wars Pay Per View. Tune in on Saturday 27th July to Ring Wars, only on Pay Per View Don’t Miss ECW Anarchy, on USA! [B]Announced Matches[/B] [B]Victoria vs. Melina Perez[/B] ECW Rulz Match [B]Low Ki vs. Steve Corino[/B] ECW World Television Title Tournament [B]??? vs. Suicidally Extreme[/B] ECW World Tag Team Title Tournament [B]The World’s Greatest Tag Team vs. FBI[/B] ECW World Tag Team Tournament [B]Kane vs. Edge vs. Tajiri vs. ???[/B] Spot in the ECW World Heavyweight Title Match [/CENTER][/QUOTE] ECDub.com

[center][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/nitro1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]WCW Nitro[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]The United Center, Chicago 14, 599[/SIZE][/B] [I]The WCW pyro explodes as Eric Bischoff's music hits and he struts down the ramp to kick off Nitro[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/bischoff2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bischoff[/B][/center] [center]I would like to start tonight off by thanking you people, all of those watching at home and here tonight, you have made WCW possible again and for that I will be forever grateful.... [B]JR[/B] Why do I have the strangest feeling he won't be Dusty? [B]Dusty[/B] Because you know the boss well JR [B]Bischoff[/B] Now, onto business! You see last week I announced a tournament, a tournament that would determine the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion. After taking a week to think about it I realised something. I don't think a tournament would justify the title, I think we need something that will leave no doubt whatsoever in our minds that the winner is the real champion. So, next Sunday! On PPV, at WCW's Clash Of The Champion's, there will be a 6 Way Elimination Chamber match to determine the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion! Now Hulk Hogan, I know you won your match with JBL last week so you're an entry, as for the rest of the participants, there will be 5 qualifying over the next two weeks to decide the other five wrestlers. Next weeks macthes will be Randy Orton vs the five time WCW champ Booker T and The Big Show against Bill Goldberg!!! As for tonight, well hell, for old times sake I'm gonna let the inmates run the assylum! Just for one more night, which means anybody back there who wants to fight, get your asses out here and fight! [B] Rating: B[/B] ------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Goldberg2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Batista-jfx-02.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/BigShow-1.jpg[/IMG] [I]Bill Goldberg is backstage talking with Sting, Sting wishes him luck for his match tonight and leaves the room. Batista and Big Show explode out of the cupboard and proceed to brutally attack Goldberg leaving him down and out[/I] [B] Rating: A[/B] ------------------------------ [B] [center][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/ChrisSabin.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Funaki-1.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/PeteyWilliams.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Puma.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]Chris Sabin vs. Funaki vs. Petey Williams vs. Puma Fatal Four Way[/B][/center] All three ex-TNA guys immediatley team up on Funaki taking him out of the early stages of the match, Williams turns on Puma straight away before being blind sided by Sabin. Sabin and Puma take control of the match going back and forth before Puma hits a Springboard Dropkick, Funaki breaks recovers and breaks the count at two. Williams gets back into the action but misses a cross body on Funaki and is sent to the outside. Sabin seizes the oppurtunity and hits the Future Shock for the pin. [B]Chris Sabin via pinfall in 8:49 with the Future Shock on Funaki[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ------------------------------------ [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/HarrySmith3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/JeffJarrett4.jpg[/IMG] [I]Harry Smith is walking backstage with his WCW TV title, he turns a corner, and bumps into Jeff Jarrett. Double J says something that Smith doesn't like, and they start arguing. After some heated words, Double J challenges The British Bulldog to meet him in the ring for a match. Smith accepts and puts his title on the line.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ------------------------------------- [I]A video plays on the tiatrons showing Abyss the monster in a dark damp room smashing his head against a concrete wall[/I] [B][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Abyss.jpg[/IMG] [I]"Soon, the Monster will be unleashed from the assylum....."[/I] Rating: C+[/B] ------------------------------------- [B][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Raven.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/SimonDean.jpg[/IMG] Raven vs. Simon Dean[/B][/center] Raven's comeback match for WCW was alot better then most expected, laregly to the fact that he and Dean have great chemistry in the ring together. They both exchanged move for move early with Raven finally getting the advantage with a big running clothesline. A Raven Effect later in this one's all over. [center] Raven via pinfall with the Raven Effect in 6:31 [B] Rating: B[/B] [I]Raven signals for his music to be cut and grabs ahold of a nearby micraphone[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Raven.jpg[/IMG] [B]Raven[/B] Raven is making a challenge, to anyone that thinks they can beat me! I don't have an opponent at "The Clash Of The Champions", this bothers me deeply. Surely there is someone back there who has the balls to challenge me.... [I]JBL's music hit's and his limo comes from behind the set[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/JBL.jpg[/IMG] [B]JBL[/B] God damn it son! You don't have to make a challenge to me! Just look at me the wrong way and I'll slap you upside the head boy! Clash Of The Champion's, you want it, you got it! [B]Raven[/B] I wasn't talking about any ordinary old singles match, the kinda match I had in mind was more say..... Last Man Standing! [B]JBL[/B] Your even stupider then your silly little braids, you freak! You're on! Last Man Standing, Clash Of The Champions. Boy, I'm gonna show you what you get when you dress like a girl but act like a man! [B] Rating: B[/B] ------------------------------ [B][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/HarrySmith3.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/JeffJarrett4.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]Harry Smith vs. Jeff Jarrett[/B] [B]For the WCW US Title[/B] Smith gains an instant face reaction running down the ramp with the nostalgiac british bulldog. He unleashes the pet and slides into the ring but is met with hard stomps keeping him on the canvas. Jarrett uses the early advantage going to work on Harry's leg to set up for the figure four. Eventually Jarrett locks on the hold but it's quickly and suprisingly reversed into a cradle pin, 1,2,3! [B]Harry Smith via pinfall in 8:38 making his 1st WCW US Title defence[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [center]---------------------------- [I]Armando Alejandro Estrada enters the ring with Umaga to a chorus of boos[/I].... [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Estrada.jpg[/IMG] [B]Estrada[/B] My name, is.... Arrrrmannnndooooo, Aleeeejandrooooo, Esssssssstrrrrrlllrrraaaddddddaaa..... And chu people don know what you're dealing with! Chu people thought that my monster Umaga here was bad, chu people think he's scary, well I have someone here tonight that will scare the hell out of chu people, and especially you people hiding out back, you [I]WCW wrestlers.[/I]Umaga! Fuee, fuee ka limbon! [I]Umaga leaves the ring and walks to the back leaving Armando alone in the ring[/I] [B]Estrada[/B] Okay! Now that I'm alone in this ring chu people back there shouldn't be scared, does anybody to want to find out who I have here tonight? [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Goldust.jpg[/IMG] Goldust's music hits and he jogs into the ring [B]Goldust[/B] Mmmmmmmmmmm, Gooooldust luuurves a good mystery. I'm just dying to know who your new.... Man! is. [B]Estrada[/B] Chu freak! You're not going to have to wait to long, Hey! My boy, get out here! "[I]Bombtrack" by RATM hits and Tito Ortiz steps out from behind the curtain, he proceeds to make his way down the ramp[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/TitoOrtiz.jpg[/IMG] [B]Estrada[/B] This is the new face of WCW! This is the future right here! Titooooo Orrrrrrrrttiiiiiiiizzzzzz! Goldust, you picked the wrong night to fight my friend! [B][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Goldust.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/TitoOrtiz.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]Goldust vs. Tito Ortiz[/B] Ortiz rushes Goldust into the corner immediatley locking him up, he grabs ahold of Goldust's right arm and drags him to the mat. Within seconds Ortiz has Goldust in a Triangle Choke for the win. [B]Ortiz via submission in 1:04 with a Triangle Choke[/B] [B]Rating:B[/B] ----------------------------------- [B][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/ChrisBenoit.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]Chris Benoit vs. Chris Masters[/B] Masters takes the cheap way out to start the match choosing to circle the ring trying to frustrate Benoit instead of fighting. His plan works as he controls most of the match using his size to power Benoit down to the mat. Masters slams Benoit with a running powerslam, he uses the time to taunt Benoit and he turns to the crowd flexing his physique, Benoit recovers and jumps onto Masters back taking him down locking on the Crossface. Masters struggles for the ropes but collapses inches before and with his last breath taps. Chris Benoit via submission in 11:34 with the Crippler Crossface [B]Rating: B [/B] ------------------------------------ [I]Christian's music hits as Captain Charisma shocks the WCW audience with his debut[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Christian.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian[/B] Captain Charisma is here! I never thought Eric Bischoff could pay me enough money to come to this hell hole but by god he did! I'm here now, so I might as well make a challenge on my first night. C'mon WCW, gimme the best you got! Who wants to go with, Christian? Just as I thought, WCW! Bunch of wannabes everywhere..... [I]Ric Flair's music hits as makes his way into the ring[/I] [B]Flair[/B] Woooooooo! Hullo there! Let's get this thing started boy! [B][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Christian.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]Christian vs. Ric Flair[/B][/center] This match was all Flair, he looked excellent the whole time bumping and strutting his walk. Christian uses every cheap move in Flair's own book to pin the Nature Boy but is frustrated when every attempt fails. Christian hits an Unprettier on Flair and goes for the pin, 1,2, Flair kicks out and Christian is absolutely livid and throws a huge tantrum pounding the canvas. As referee Earl Hebner tries to settle Cage down the Captain Charisma exits the ring and grabs a steel chair. Christian slides back into the ring and nails Flair hard over the head splitting him open as Hebner throws the match out and steals the chair from Christian disarming him. Cage walks to the back exchanging verbal abuse with the WCW fans leaving a great first impression on them [B]Ric Flair via DQ in 14:38[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] ----------------------------- [I]A hype video is played of last weeks confrontation between Batista and Goldberg[/I] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Batista-jfx-02.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Goldberg2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rating: A[/B] ------------------------------- [B][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Batista-jfx-02.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/BigShow-1.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Goldberg2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Sting-3.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]Batista & Big Show vs. Goldberg & Sting[/B] The crowd was pumped for this match and the announcing really lifted it as well. Big Show starts in with Sting and dominates early with his power. Show and Batista exchange several smart tags to keep the momentum with their team and isolate the Stinger. Show picks up a battered Sting and irish whips hip into the ropes, Show sets up for a clothesline but Sting ducks and hits he opposite ropes fast launching at Show with a missile dropkick knocking the big man off his feet for the first time in the match. Both men are down and out as Show gets to his corner first but Sting a second later makes the hot tag to Goldberg. As Batista and Goldberg charge at eachother Eerl Hebner gets in the way is knocked out cold. All four men go wild and a brawl errupts, out of nowhere Randy Orton comes running out of the crowd, he hits an RKO on Sting and gets set for one on Goldberg, Goldberg reverses it though and sends Orton over the top rope. As Goldberg turns back around Big Show delivers a strong Chokeslam, Batista picks up Berg straight away and puts him up for a Batista Bomb. Hebner comes too and Batista makes the cover, 1,2,3! [B]Batista & Big Show via pinfall in 16:32 with a Chokeslam & Batista Bomb[/B][/center] [center][B]Rating: A[/B] --------------------------- Randy Orton and Batista proceed to attack Goldberg...... [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Batista-jfx-02.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/RandyOrton.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/Goldberg2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Costnaza9/HulkHogan2-1.jpg[/IMG] Hulk Hogan's music hits and the Hulkster comes running into the ring clearing house, he and Orton exchange a deadly stare as Nitro fades to black...... [B]Rating: A*[/B] --------------------------- [B][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: B+[/SIZE] [/B][/center]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Rawcopy.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B][U]WWE Raw held Hofheinz Pavillion in Mid South. Attendance 9,509 [/B][/U] [/SIZE] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/ChavoGuerreroJr.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 1[/B] – Chavo is in the ring awaiting his debuting opponent and it is…The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/ChristopherDaniels3.jpg[/IMG] The match is basically to make C. Daniels look strong and he beats Chavo with ease hitting the Angels Wings for the win in a quick match. Chavo had a little offence but not enough to trouble Daniels. [B]Recap: [/B] Christopher Daniels defeated Chavo Guerrero in 4:41 by pinfall with Angels Wings. [B] Rating B[/B] ---------------- [B]Segment 1[/B] - The bell rings, yet Christopher Daniels continues to lay across his trounced victim. C. Daniels insists that the referee counts to five, after the pinfall, and refuses to get up until his demand is met. The helpless referee obliges. [B] Rating A[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TheRock2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Segment 2[/B] – The Rock comes out to address the crowd and speak about the upcoming PPV. [B] The Rock:[/B] Finally The Rock has…..made a decision regarding the World Title situation. You see after the tag match that was supposed to decide the two competitors for the title ended in a draw I had some decision making to do. So at the very next PPV Triple H and The Undertaker …………… and Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio will all face off in a fatal four way. INSIDE A STEAL CAGE. This draws a huge chorus of cheers from the crowd who can’t wait to see the men meet up after what went down last week. [B] The Rock: [/B] IF YA SMELLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK…..IS….COOKING. [B] Rating A*[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"] vs [/SIZE][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/RobVanDam2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 2 – 1 on 1 Singles - Paul London vs. Rob Van Dam[/B] With RVD 1-0 up in the best of 7 both men wanted a win in this match, RVD looked more up for it though hitting the rolling thunder and a springboard leg drop for a close call after just 2 minutes. London tried to mount a comeback only to be met with a sickening kick to the skull for a 2 count. A frustrated RVD went for the 5 star frog splash but London moved and got RVD in a rollup for a VERY close call. London managed to stay in charge of the match getting several close calls, and nearly dropkicking RVD through the announcers table. London hit a super Hurricanrana off the top rope for another close call. London went for an enziguri but RVD hits an unorthodox DDT on London’s knee. RVD works over London’s knee keeping him grounded and therefore ineffective. After minutes of trying to get the win RVD hits a superplex but hooks his legs on the top rope and pulls himself back up and hits a 5 star frog splash for the victory. [B]Recap: [/B] Rob Van Dam defeated Paul London in 13:58 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. [B]Rating B[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [B]Segment 3[/B] – Shawn Michaels is backstage with a microphone and has a smug smile placed firmly on his face, he continues to smile smugly as a heavy rally of boos echoes as he appears on the screen. Finally they die down and HBK gets down to business. [B]Michaels: [/B] Last week your favourite superstar…and mine, HBK put that little pipsqueak Reeeeeeey Mysterio through a table with the most hellacious piledriver in WWE history, and it felt Gooooooooooooood. However that is in the past and we all know in two weeks we are gonna meet again in that fatal four way for the WWE World Championship so why don’t we wait till then to sort out our personal problem. What I am saying Rey, I can call you Rey cant I we know each other well enough don’t we? Of course we do, now then Rey we don’t get on but tonight we stay out of each others way, neither of us in the same room, or the same ring. Don’t get me wrong I am not scared I just think it’s in both our interests if we stay apart till the PPV. HBK looks around the backstage area to make sure he is alone and a quick smirk creeps across his face but just as quickly it disappears. [B]Michaels: [/B] Mysterio you stay out of my way, ill stay out of yours. If I don’t see you tonight I promise you won’t see me. Guaranteed. [B]Rating A*[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/StevieRichards2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Segment 4[/B] - Stevie Richards is seen backstage on a cell phone. He explains to whoever is on the other end that he needs him to be his tag partner in an upcoming match. After a brief conversation, Stevie hangs up the phone and smiles, satisfied. [B]Rating C-[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"] vs [/SIZE][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 3 – 1 on 1 Singles – Matt Hardy vs. Shawn Michaels[/B] HBK and Hardy both wanted a win here, Shawn needed momentum going into the PPV and Hardy could make his career with a win here. Michaels controlled the early part of the match using dirty tactics to remain in control HBK got a close call after hitting a twisting neck breaker. Hardy managed to fight his way back into the match later on but after connecting with a right hand, HBK fell to his knees clutching his face and crying out in agony. The Referee pushed Hardy away and he looks totally bemused and turns to look at the ring announcer to see if they know what will happen next. HBK however was merely play acting and Hardy turns straight into some Sweet Chin Music for the 1, 2, and 3. [B]Recap: [/B] - Shawn Michaels defeated Matt Hardy in 10:46 by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music. [B]Rating B[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/bgjames.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/KipJames.jpg[/IMG] [B]Segment 5[/B] – The New Age Outlaws are in the ring, to cut a long story short they tell the crowd they are here to become the most dominant tag team of all time and they won’t let any1 stand in their way. Tonight they have a match to get a show at the Tag Titles and as far as HBK and HHH goes a DX reunion will not be in the near future. [B]Rating B[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG] [B]Segment 6[/B] - William Regal is in the ring with a microphone. He claims that he is so good that he cannot be defeated by anyone, and so he is making an open challenge for any wrestler on the roster to face him in a singles match next week. [B]Rating C[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/bgjames.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/KipJames.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"] vs [/SIZE][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/StevieRichards2.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/000.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 4 – 2 on 2 Tag – Tag Titles Qualifier match – New Age Outlaws vs. Stevie Richards & ???[/B] Stevie Richards is standing in the ring with the New Age Outlaws awaiting his partner but after waiting for about 2 minutes nobody has turned up and eventually Richards is jumped by NAO. They beat down Richards tagging in frequently to keep fresh before Billy Gunn finally hits the Fame Asser for the win. Richards didn’t stand a chance as his partner was a no show. [B]Recap: [/B] New Age Outlaws defeated Stevie Richards in 4:01 when Billy Gunn defeated Richards by pinfall with a Fame Ass-Er [B]Rating C+[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG] [B]Segment 7[/B] – John Cena climbs into the ring and gets on the microphone rapping to the crowd much to their disgust/delight. [B]Rating A[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"] vs [/SIZE][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 5 – 1 on 1 Singles – Gregory Helms vs. John Cena[/B] John Cena was once up against an up and comer hoping to break into the top tier, but he wasn’t going to give up his spot without a fight. Helms and Cena both start strong with neither wanting to give an inch, Helms dodged a clothesline and hit a neck breaker and got a close call. Cena managed to fight back and hit a spinning backdrop followed by the 5 knuckle shuffle for a 2 count. Cena continued to dominate Helms for a few more minutes but couldn’t get the 3 count. Finally Helms avoided a DDT and whipped Cena into a corner. He went for a springboard Rana in the corner but Cena moved and Helms landed awkwardly in the corner. Cena span Helms round in the corner and hit a Super Backdrop off the corner for a 2 count. Cena pumped up his shoes and went for the F-U but when Helms was dragged onto Cent’s shoulders he grabbed the referee’s shirt and dragged him into the corner knocking him down. Cena had Helms up to the F-U but Juventud had ran to ringside climbed the turnbuckle and hit Cena with a missile dropkick to the back , Helms rolled it into a small package and a groggy ref counted a quick 3. [B]Recap: [/B] - Gregory Helms defeated John Cena in 13:50 by pinfall following interference from Juventud. [B]Rating B+[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/MarkCalloway.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"] vs [/SIZE][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/FitFinlay.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 6 – 1 on 1 Singles – The Undertaker vs. Finlay[/B] This was punishment from The Rock for Finlay’s recent actions, would Finlay be able to withstand the Deadman. Taker took control of this match very quickly using his ring wise to beat Finlay down. Finlay found a way back into it when Taker twisted his arm and went up top for Old School, Finlay cut him off with a clothesline to the back of the knee causing Taker to release the hold and fall to the outside. Finlay throws Taker into the steel steps taking out his knees and keeping the Deadman down, he puts Taker back into the ring and hits 3 devastating corner clotheslines for a 2 count. Finlay has been in control for a while now and picks Taker up and hits a double clothesline, a groggy Taker grabs the ropes to stay on his feet. Finlay starts to look real confident when suddenly Taker grabs Finlay around the throat and hits a Chokeslam for the victory. [B]Recap: [/B] The Undertaker defeated Finlay in 9:42 by pinfall with a Chokeslam. [B]Rating A[/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/MarkCalloway.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/TripleH-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Segment 8[/B] - The Undertaker is heading back down the aisle after his match. As he reaches the stage he gets attacked by Triple H, who came out of nowhere. HHH proceeds to powerbomb The Undertaker right off the stage, through a table and onto a bunch of equipment. As Triple H looks on smiling, The Undertaker is stretchered out with a neck brace on. [B]Rating A*[/B] ---------------- [B]Segment 9[/B] - John Cena is shown backstage smashing up the first things he finds obviously mad about what went down earlier. [B] Rating B+ [/B] ---------------- [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/ReyMisterioJr2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"] vs [/SIZE][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/CarlyColon.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 7 – 1 on 1 Singles – Rey Mysterio vs. Carlito[/B] Both men start this one fast with some fast paced action before Carlito finally gets a small advantage but it doesn’t last long as he is hit with a reverse Hurricanrana for a 2 count. Rey then hits a springboard dropkick and a top rope moonsault but still only gets a 2 count. He goes for the West Coast Pop but it’s countered into a powerbomb by Carlito but he takes to long to make the cover and only gets a 2. Both men get to their feet at roughly the same time and Mysterio goes for a flying body press but is hit with a dropkick to the chest for his troubles. Carlito goes for a Back Cracker but Rey breaks the hold and escapes. Mysterio hits a dropkicks to the knees and Carlito falls to the bottom rope, he goes for the 6-1-9 but as he is about to connect a hand from under the ring pushes Carlito out of the way. Carlito then manages to distract the Ref whilst Rey looks bemused on the outside of the ring, on the other side of the ring someone gets out from under the ring and runs around the corner and Rey looks up in time for some…….SWEET CHIN MUSIC. Carlito then pulls Rey Mysterio into the ring and hits the Back Cracker and covers for the victory. [B]Recap:[/B] Carlito defeated Rey Mysterio in 12:58 by pinfall with a Back Cracker. During the match we also had Shawn Michaels run in and attack Mysterio. [B]Rating B[/B][/CENTER]

[QUOTE] [CENTER][U]Backstage reaction to Raw [/U] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/Rawcopy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Many were said to have been unhappy with tonight’s Raw, feeling that of all the 3 shows since the draft this was the worst of the three. However people are optimistic that this will not start a trend and that there are bound to be some below par shows. Vince was disappointed but is determined to make next weeks Raw better than those before it, but whether this will happen remains to be seen. Christopher Daniels debut went down a treat with hardly anyone outside the business or even those within the wrestling community expecting Daniels to be the debutant. His match against Chavo although not brilliant was everything that could have been expected, given it was a squash match to put Daniels over. Triple H’s injury forced him to take a backseat off of the show something that before the show many were happy to hear feeling he used his backstage connections to get way to much TV time. However after the show had ended many realised why he was such a prominent figure on WWE Television. People are also said to be more in favour of Triple H gaining the World Title than they were before having realised what he means to WWE especially with the ratings war. People backstage are said to have been furious with how Rey Mysterio has been used in WWE, seeing that he is basically the whipping boy he loses and is often at the end of attacks whilst he doesn’t do anything to build his rep in return. People want to see Rey Mysterio getting some offence back but seeing how he was booked lately very few can see this happening. Rumours are still going around about whether or not Rey Mysterio’s future with WWE is safe and many people still firmly believe he will be fired very soon. Undertaker was said to have been happy with how he was used, his match with Finlay performed way above expectation and Triple H’s only contribution to the show in attacking Taker went down very well. Taker is said to be looking forward to the PPV believing that the Taker/HHH side of things is being handled very well but he is concerned that the way Rey is being treated may damage the story and the upcoming Fatal four way. The Rock has been the shining light of the WWE as the new authority figure performing extremely well and succeeding in getting the fans interested in the show. Lastely Vince is said to have been concerned with some of the talent both WCW and ECW have signed but is sure the talent the WWE has signed gives them the slight advantage on the talent size, but some of the new guys have very low popularity which could effect crowd interests. [/QUOTE] WWEhomeofwrestling.com

Archived