what would your wrestler persona be?

mystic

playing Wrespi and TEW got me thinking of this question for fun? if you were to become a wrestler or are trying to now, what would your wrestler persona be? (personality, move set, loner group etc.. "not refering to win/losses record or number of times as champ" you just started) personally I think of myself as a cross between Corporate ministry undertaker and the crow version of sting. (right after he came back from war games and was up against the NWO) Match tatics: pick a part of the body and focus my attack on that area. Most likely legs and knees but if I was really mad and turned super heel I would go after the head then. Main finisher would be scorpion deathlock/sharp shooter very little air attack and mic skills would be average but would let actions and well timed appearence speak for me. (for example crow sting at clash of the champions) I would be a face, but would have no problem turning heel. would be on my own. (I don't play well with others) any one else have a persona they would be?

I'd actually be, and have been in the past.."Simply Perfect" Shawn Arrows. I've had thoughts of heading up to Conn and hooking up with an old friend to form a tag team, now that he's gone through training and got himself a nice little job with an indy promotion up that way. While my mic skills would be absolutely horrible, because I can't speak in front of people, the actions would do the work for it. Shawn's moveset is always a set of DDTs, as he is just that, the god of DDTs. I can come up with a DDT for anything you want, no matter the ring situation you want to put me in. Is what made me look good last time I wrestled. Complete arrogance, and true belief of perfection within himself. Shawn Arrows. Only character I could ever actually play.

I would be a hungry babyface youngster who isn't afraid of anything and is always out to prove himself. I would come up with all sorts of strategies to gain victories, all of which would be clean, since I would be a babyface. I wouldn't fall for typical heel chicanery such as managerial distractions. If any other babyface was outnumbered, I would always be there to lend a hand, even if I wasn't associated with them. I wouldn't be a kiss-ass. I wouldn't constantly play to the crowd to get reactions in my matches. I would merely be myself.

i would be a person who takes an ass kicking but looks good doing it. Entertainment would be my stron point as i do acting in my spare time. My finishing move would be (and was when we messed around in my garden) a swinging neck breaker or the Panic attack as it is known.

I've always wanted to play a lawman from the wild west, I've got the accent and I think I could pull off a cowboy hat thing.... More of a brawler actually and I can talk up a storm in real life....all I need is to get some ring traning and learn how to manipulate a crowd IMO.

I plan on starting training in about a month, and I think I want to be "Loco", my entrance music will be "Loco" by Coal Chamber. If I do this, then I'm going to put face paint on from a handprint and from scraping my other fingerprints across my face. I was to wear pants like Sabu has and black wrestling boots. My moveset will be high flying. I suppose that has to happen though since I adore Sabu and RVD. I wouldn't mind doing some hardcore stuff, but none of that barb wire ropes bull****. That's just sick. Edit: Oh, I forgot to point out that the finisher I plan to use is a very modified and much more difficult version of the grab the ropes and jump up, using the ropes by bouncing the bottom of your legs off of them and causing you to do a moonsault.

I've often wondered about this myself. After years and years of e-wrestling I am definitely better at thinking like a heel so I'd probably end up playing an arrogant cheat of some kind. But at the same time, I've always liked the idea of playing up a strong face character. I suppose if I ever got the chance to be a real wrestler I'd have to be heel to start with since I could come up with 10 million excuses for losing all the time but one day I'd probably end up being face by time I'd had enough matches to not stink up the place completely. As for my own in ring style, I'd probably be a fairly slow paced technician and would focus my attacks on one body part. I'm not a big fan of hardcore stuff but I'd love to work a ladder match one day to see if I could do it. If I could wrestle even 1% as well as Chris Benoit, that would make me happy. My finisher... probably a Diamond Cutter or a Rings of Saturn. I love those moves. As for my name, that is something I've never been able to decide. I suck at thinking of names for stuff. Derek B

Oh I hear that. Thomnipotent. That would be a pretty fun gimmick to see. And I might be able to be your tag partner in that. I see myself in sort of a Dean Douglas type mold. An old-school student of the game & know-it-all who harps on everybody else's flaws and tries desparately to deny his own.

I have no wrestling training and no mike ability, but I can do physical acting, so I'd probably be top jobber in some big promotion in real life. My dream? Jack Talon, a fast moving heavyweight that has no problem with the top rope. Infact, with the name Talon, most of the damage I do would be from the top rope, specifically my setup move, a super hurricanrana(spelling?). My finisher would be the Talon Lock, a Muta Lock. I would rarely go heel and as a babyface, I'd just be the generic face. I'd help other faces that I know and would rarely cheat.

hey Jack maybe you could team with a guy who wrestles in MN CJ Talon As for me I have given this a ton of thought from the time I was 4 (16 years). I would be more of a Tommy Dreamer character. Filled with Passion, singapore cane= Weapon of choice. I would bring it to the ring and lay it by a ringpost, like Finlay with the Shelalah (SP.) and I would try to distract the ref and smack the guy with it, ala Sandman. Finisher would most likely be a crossface variation (w/o the armlock) or a swanton bomb.

• 1 month later...

Archived