Booking angles

Hey everyone i am very new to the game and i was wondering where you go to write your own text for when you do freestyle angles? I know it says name of angle but is that where you out all your text in? Didnt give me a whole lot of space to write stuff. Sorry if this question has been asked. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hey everyone i am very new to the game and i was wondering where you go to write your own text for when you do freestyle angles? I know it says name of angle but is that where you out all your text in? Didnt give me a whole lot of space to write stuff. Sorry if this question has been asked. Any help would be great. Thanks.

When you add an angle, there is a row of buttons in the window. Near the right-hand side is the ANGLE WRITER.

Here you basically add in your own angles to the database. It is a bit long-winded, but you can add in wildcards for participants so you can re-use them. If you're only using them once, it is a bit cumbersome, and you can get it to be deleted after being used.

To get the text to appear, click on the COMMENTARY & AUTONAME button. Here you can fill in the wildcards for worker name/pronouns/company name etc so it can be fluid dependent on the participants. You should rename your participants to remind you who is the heel/face, ambusher/ambushee, manager/client etc. if you are reusing them.

I downloaded and imported a load of angles from a mod (can't recall which one at the moment), but I tend to just imagine what's happening rather than writing the text. Saves you a lot of time.

i used to do this myself, Ive found that just giving the angle a long winded name for the show serves it purpose almost as well for me. For instance instead of it being Angle with Mero & Pillman i just named it to Pillman attacks Mero, put thru catering table or something similar.. it gives me enough information that when i look at the storyline progress i can see where i am personally headed