NLG's Real World Chronicles, NLGifs Picture Pack and Loading Screens

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NoLegsGaming" data-cite="NoLegsGaming" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Here you go! <a href="https://imgur.com/DcYdLB9" rel="external nofollow">https://imgur.com/DcYdLB9</a></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is there a guide on how to make pics in this style using GIMP?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JBird991" data-cite="JBird991" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Am i being an idiot or can no one else see a link for the database?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It confused me at first too, it's the "RWC February 2021 GIF" and "RWC February 2021 JPG" links in the OP. The linked "JPG" version is made for using the "Brand Spankin New Pic Pack™" made by LukkeArthur and Devil Cyborg, while the linked "GIF" version uses the "NLGifs" pic pack. Just pick the one that works with the pic pack you want to use!</p>

Dont know how detailed you want to get with the relationships but

Anthony Greene/August Grey is engaged to Ava Everett

Lacey Evans is pregnant

Aria Blake is pregnant and engaged to TJP

On that note, Amy Rose and Will Ferrara are dating.

As are Quinn McKay and Dak Draper, though I don't think Quinn is in the data just yet. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Getting ready to download now, but I am wondering how the relationship between AEW / Impact / NJPW is handled in the game, or is it even possible to simulate the current real world situation in TEW. For instance I am interested in doing the Title vs Title match that is coming up between AEW / IMPACT. Is that even possible to do?

Getting ready to download now, but I am wondering how the relationship between AEW / Impact / NJPW is handled in the game, or is it even possible to simulate the current real world situation in TEW. For instance I am interested in doing the Title vs Title match that is coming up between AEW / IMPACT. Is that even possible to do?

If AEW owns Impact, you can move the title to AEW and then do the match

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I don't know if it's been mentioned but GLEAT have signed CIMA, El Lindaman, T-Hawk, Minoru Tanaka, Issei Onitsuka, Daijiro Matsui, Ryuichi Kawakami (from BJW) and Yu Iizuka to their core roster (loyalty? I don't know how to handle it). GLEAT is also weird where like it's half shoot style and half regular, almost Junior, style wresting, I don't know if that can be replicated accurately. </p><p> </p><p>

Also if you check the SMPP thread I've linked Z1's website with updated pictures if you are curious. Bless.</p>

NWA Spoilers

Pat Kenney is listed in the credits of the newest NWA POWERRR episode. I checked and it is Simon Diamond so I guess he's the new head booker. His name was under Billy Corgan.

Tim Storm is the new color commentator. He hasn't said whether he is retired or not

Aron Stevens should be a face

Taryn Terrell made her debut. It looks like she'll be wrestling as a heel

Velvet Sky was on commentary as a face. She was listed as a broadcaster in the credits

add Mike Parrow as a heel

Crimson isn't retired, he's wrestling as a face

Elijah Burke wrestles as The Pope and should be a face

add Tyrus as a heel

add Jordan Clearwater as a face

add Alex Gracia as a face

add Fred Rosser

add Marshe Rockett

Jenna Van Muscles was at the tapings and hasn't debuted yet.

Skye Blue, May Valentine, Slice Boogie, Kyle Durden, and Austin Idol were also involved in the tapings but I don't think they are in your database. Listed them incase they were on your list or if you want to add them to your list.

NWA Spoilers

Pat Kenney is listed in the credits of the newest NWA POWERRR episode. I checked and it is Simon Diamond so I guess he's the new head booker. His name was under Billy Corgan.

Tim Storm is the new color commentator. He hasn't said whether he is retired or not

Aron Stevens should be a face

Taryn Terrell made her debut. It looks like she'll be wrestling as a heel

Velvet Sky was on commentary as a face. She was listed as a broadcaster in the credits

add Mike Parrow as a heel

Crimson isn't retired, he's wrestling as a face

Elijah Burke wrestles as The Pope and should be a face

add Tyrus as a heel

add Jordan Clearwater as a face

add Alex Gracia as a face

add Fred Rosser

add Marshe Rockett

Jenna Van Muscles was at the tapings and hasn't debuted yet.

Skye Blue, May Valentine, Slice Boogie, Kyle Durden, and Austin Idol were also involved in the tapings but I don't think they are in your database. Listed them incase they were on your list or if you want to add them to your list.

All changes listed either have or will be made for the April release, thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NoLegsGaming" data-cite="NoLegsGaming" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The latest release of NLGifs is in the first post of the thread!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> going to test it right now! thank you so much</p>