What do you think would be the hardest type of product to run?

I was looking through the list of potential products in the game, and I was wondering what sort of product would be the hardest to run with a successful long-term promotion. Probably so I can try a challenge run at some point down the line.

My first guess would be Risque Adult, because you're forced to run short matches and angles, and the ratings are very heavily tilted towards popularity over performance, so hiring workers with great stats won't help as much for an early boost. In addition, you are fairly limited in your worker choice, and you won't get a lot of money from sponsors due to its controversial nature.

The other type that I think would be difficult is Monster Battle. It's also required to use shorter angles and matches, and is also heavily tilted towards popularity over performance. However, it's also a lot more tilted towards matches, so you would need a pretty sizable roster from the start to make even an hour-long show. The only thing I can think of that would make it easier than Risque Adult is the fact that sponsors are a little less put off by the product.

Anyone else have any thoughts?