Oh, hey, are you playing in real time? I just looked in the show posts and just say like "Thursday, Week 1, June" with no year designation. Interesting. Still, wow, 60 pages is intense! Looks pretty cool, I was just curious as to that.

Yeah, pretty much in real time. I've fallen a bit behind, though.

That wasn't supposed to be snide or anything - just pointing out (I think it says that the diary starts in 2006 at the beginning; may be wrong, mind).

Thanks for your interest, buddy.

Quote The Raven

Nevermore

Yeah, pretty much in real time. I've fallen a bit behind, though.

That wasn't supposed to be snide or anything - just pointing out (I think it says that the diary starts in 2006 at the beginning; may be wrong, mind).

Thanks for your interest, buddy.

Quote The Raven

Nevermore

from the start of the diary

Please note that this game effectively started in 1995 so the game world may be different to the one to which you are accustomed. A few very quick for instances:

first show starts june week 1

The '95 comment shouldn't mislead you as the "backstory" (or what there is of it :p) denotes a progression of events throughout the '90s.

However, by the looks, it does seem that I neglected to mention the diary starts in 2K6 - well noticed; I'll rectify that shortly ;).

Quote The Raven

Nevermre

Yes, indeed, and it wouldn't have been if not for those of you who have taken the time to read this.

So, thanks to Outlaw for the congratulations and a huge thanks to all of you for bothering to keep up with my sporadic moments of insanity.

There's quite a few of you I'd like to thank specially and, if I leave anyone out, I apologise:

Stallion - one of the main guys who I could always rely on for feedback. LEGEND!

Trell - also an utter diamond for both sticking with me for this long and being the much needed Burchill mark ;).

King Of Old School - first guy to ever leave feedback on here and I haven't forgotten!

Astil, jerlito, Mtm2k6 - constantly around, constantly predicting and constanty appreciated!

Keefy and Outlaw - you guys joined a little later than some of the others but it's been great havin' you.

and, perhaps most importantly...

Gameface - your graphic contributions are awesome and have really helped the whole process. So, kudos.

BTW, shows on should start reappearing soon and I hope you'll all be around building up the next 30,000 views :p.

Quote The Raven

Nevermore

• 3 weeks later...
I don't usually post but after taking a couple of days to read your diary I just had to. This is some of the best stuff I have ever read. Everything you do be it storylines, to the match write ups, the interactions between wrestlers to Joel Gertner is done to near perfection. If WWE and TNA booked half as well as you do the industry would be in great shape. Just had to throw my two cents in and I cant wait till you start back up.