Evolution: A Women's Wrestling Mod [RELEASE]

Thank you for doing this as a huge fan of Joshi and women's wresting I hate how most mods gloss over my favourite talents

You are more than welcome and that is the reason I made this.

Feel free to encourage your favourite real world mod to incorporate my data to make their women's sections better.

I was thinking and people really enjoy the Hall of Immortals mod.

Maybe a Hall of She-Mortals mod might be fun? I could take this as a base, time shift some people and make companies have all time rosters. Maybe I could add most women wrestlers in history?

Imagine using a prime Bull Nakano vs a prime Kairi Hojo in a Stardom-AJW joint show?

Any interest in that?

I’ve been getting into 80’s joshi recently and would LOVE this!

Maybe a Hall of She-Mortals mod might be fun? I could take this as a base, time shift some people and make companies have all time rosters. Maybe I could add most women wrestlers in history?

Imagine using a prime Bull Nakano vs a prime Kairi Hojo in a Stardom-AJW joint show?

Any interest in that?

i would love it big time

• 3 months later...

Any interest in that?

Hey Grimmas are you still thinking about that mod? If so, I would like to collaborate on it if you wish.

• 9 months later...
Loving this mod!! Thanks to promises to put Peyton Royce over from multiple stars, she is already Intercontinental champ on her way to the main event. Sasha Banks has also rose about 15 points in pop in less than a month. I have an 'outcast' stable, Psycho Circus, led by Ruby Riott (couldn't find a logo for Riott Squad). It also features Su Yung, Christina Von Eerie, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Rosemary, and Sierra Loxton.

Loving this mod!! Thanks to promises to put Peyton Royce over from multiple stars, she is already Intercontinental champ on her way to the main event. Sasha Banks has also rose about 15 points in pop in less than a month. I have an 'outcast' stable, Psycho Circus, led by Ruby Riott (couldn't find a logo for Riott Squad). It also features Su Yung, Christina Von Eerie, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Rosemary, and Sierra Loxton.

Ruby Riot should be your world champ

Ruby Riot should be your world champ

She will be at some point. She is on the verge of making the Major Star status. She is not quite there yet. Becky Lynch won the Royal Rumble and went on to win the title from Nikki Bella at Wrestlemania. I will probably give Lynch an extended reign, with either Sasha Banks or Ruby Riott winning at SummerSlam or maybe even Survivor Series.