Expanded World Regions In Future Games

Hello there!

I’m not totally sure that this is right place to post this as it is more a request for future versions of the game and not the 2020 edition. But what about expanding the world regions that can be played in the game, such as South America, Africa, Asia, etc.?

I know that this would be a lot of work and a lot of additional data and functionality that would have to be included. However, I think this could help create an even more in depth, real world-like experience.

One of the reasons that I would love to see this expansion is related to real world mods that could be created for the game. An important step of being able to do this is more awareness and coverage of pro wrestling in these regions. This is actually something that I’m personally working on with my website, WrestleMap. WrestleMap features a pro wrestling world map that I’m building where I’m attempting to list every wrestling promotion in the entire world on an interactive world map. I think that this would be very helpful in helping to create both very in depth real world mods but for the base game and CornellVerse, it could also help to at least establish the popular trends and styles of wrestling that are popular in these regions.

I hope this is something that you’ll take into consideration. Being able to play the entire world both in the CornellVerse and in real world mods would create an even more fun and in depth gaming experience. I would be willing to contribute in any way and would be honored in helping to make this possible!