What Is The Optimal Way For Development

For the longest time, I never really used my developmental companies to really develop talent. I would practically use them exclusively as a home for wrestlers that are pretty much ready to be called up but I didn't have space on the roster. This was probably because the only time I ever had a developmental company was in a WWE save, so there was no real need for talent to be needing development. But after creating a dev company from scratch, I decided to sign wrestlers who actually NEED development before being called up. And My question is simply what should I do to give the optimal progression for these workers stats?

Like do I need to do something with the schedule? Do I need to sign talented road agents to train them? If anyone knows the best strat, please let me know what you do for your dev companies.

- The more shows they do the better. You can run a custom house show loop if the parent company has the funds to cover the financial strain of having a small company running a lot of shows per month.

I set up local throw away shows maybe once or twice per week, in addition to a weekly show, and a monthly PPV. This will give optimal pop gains, skill gains, but create a financial burden if your dev territory is small or below in size.

- Hire 2 or 3 highly skilled workers, so they can learn from them.

- Keep your roster size down so that everyone is being used on nearly every show by the cpu booker.

- Or you can skip the dev territory altogether and set up a developmental brand on your main roster. That way you can book the dev workers to work against more talented highly skilled workers on a b-show that wont damage your pop.

• Like 1