Help with financials after first show

Hi everyone, just looking for some help.

I ran my first show as a start-up company. All workers are on $30 per appearance. No travel costs or accommodation are paid for. I've just finished the first show where I used 18 workers, plus a ref, one announcer and a road agent.

I've checked the financials and my workers cost was $6,170 in total. $770 was basic pay (I'm assuming their pay-per-appearance money) and $5,400 in bonuses and perks.

Any idea what these bonuses and perks might be? I'm obviously running on a shoe string budget and don't want to proceed in case I bankrupt myself.

Thanks.

Note that travel could be close to 100$ a worker, depending on the area. If you're local, you really should be hiring as many "locals" as possible. Some workers will work for you on a net loss, but most will want travel expenses (duh :p).

Try to get workers exlusive to you to move closer to your venue (by talking to them), saving you a LOT of money on the long term.

I ran my first show as a start-up company. All workers are on $30 per appearance. No travel costs or accommodation are paid for. I've just finished the first show where I used 18 workers, plus a ref, one announcer and a road agent.

I've checked the financials and my workers cost was $6,170 in total. $770 was basic pay (I'm assuming their pay-per-appearance money) and $5,400 in bonuses and perks.

Any idea what these bonuses and perks might be? I'm obviously running on a shoe string budget and don't want to proceed in case I bankrupt myself.

Thanks.

18 seems like a large roster for a tiny promotion.

Thanks.

Fire the announcer. Maybe fire the road agent if you have people on the roster that can double up. Or if your owner is retired use them as a road agent.

Run 1-hour shows and keep the total number of workers per show to a minimum. 18 is way too much.

Check worker contracts because the game defaults to offering to pay travel expenses in contracts, so if you didn't change it manually then it stayed. Not sure what else could be paying out bonuses like that though.