WWE: The Empires

Hey I newly joined the forum although iv been playing for some time and am a regular reader of the TEW forums here. I have decided that with the end of my exams i am going to attempt my first TEW 2005 diary. ALthough you may think it's gonna be one of those "WWE" diaries i am hoping to deter from that. Although my diary will feature the WWE and it will be the "main" promotion involved i am goin to attempt a more varied approach. I hope all goes well and i hope you enjoy this. I have a lack of pics atm however but hope to include some when they've been downloaded and applied, etc. Please give your opinions when i get started!:o

[I] News Report [/I] [COLOR="red"][/COLOR][I]Reporter: Hi and welcome to a very special news broadcast where we get to hear from the new Head Booker of World Wrestling Entertainment. In a shock announcement this man was appointed as the new Head Booker and has been given an overwhelming amount of power in the company. Enough from me now, lets hear from the man himself, who for the time being wants to remain anonymous[/I] [I][B]From the shadows we see the figure of the new Head of WWE's Booking staff, known for the time being as Mr X[/B][/I] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] [B][I]Mr X:[/I] [/B]Hi, yes i am the WWE's newest authority and i have taken over the position of Head booker. My appointment may have come as a shock to many in the wrestling industry but it will not go without notice. You shall see why i have gained this honour. It is no surprise to anyone when i say that although WWE continues to hold a healthy financial income, their product in recent years has gone downhill in terms of excitement and in-ring action. IT si my job therefore to return WWe to the throne of greatness and excitement. It is my aim to bring back the excitement that was the WWF/WWE of old. I vow to you that the WWE will once again become a pinnacle of the wrestling industry. How am i going to achieve this? It is quite simple. While maintaing healthy angles and storylines that the WWe is famed for i will also include a newer brand of entertainment to the company. I will introduce a new [I]Cutting Edge[/I] style of entertainment. My first orer of business as you will notice was to discard those i felt did not deserve the chance to be a part of this "new" WWE. Many of the superstars have either lost their jobs or found home backstage. No doubt we may see them return in the coming months if they prove themselves worthy. As of next Monday Night, there will be no more [I][COLOR="red"]RAW[/COLOR][/I] Or [I][COLOR="Blue"]SmackDown![/COLOR][/I] brands. Instead there is only the one brand. With this i hope to recreate the atmosphere and excitement the WWE once possessed. I wish all of our superstars, past and present all the best with their careers. And as for you . . . . well . . . stay tuned. Im sure you wont be upset.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"][B][I]Mr X[/I] Welcome to the first edition of the new WWE. Ladies and gentlemen tonight you will witness the face of Wrestling entertainment change forever.[/COLOR] [COLOR="black"][I] Just a note to say that this game has ran for a couple of shows already but to quicen the approach into the actual ary im not going to post the match cards, etc. Ionly did the shows because i had to instead of cancelling. They were rated between B+ and A* off the top of my head. Some title have changed hands and where needed i will provide the backlog of how when it comes to my diary.[/COLOUR] [COLOR="Purple"][B][I]Mr X[/I][/B] Ladies and Gentlemen, next monday night on RAW we will have perhaps the most exciting night of our lives . . . except for you virgins in the house whose night is still to come ;) *huge pop from the crowd* But back to the point. I know i promised an end to the brand split but i have had an ingenious idea. We all know that the ECW rebirth failed miserably and has become nothing more than a backyard set up, but I promis that what i have to offer you is different to that. What i am offering you is a product that will not suffer at the hands of Vince McMahon. McMahon is just the banker behind this. What i offer you is the oppurtunity for our superstars to find greatness and our fans to find a home. As of Next Monday night the WWE will breath life back into the . . . . . . . WCW! Thats right as of next monday night we will see the rebirth of WCW. This time however, unlike ECW, it will become its own seperate product. It will take over the SmackDown! slots and on RAW next week we will see the formation of the new WCW and WWE promotions with an official lottery of superstars. Join us Monday night to see the rebirth of the two biggest companies, World Wrestling Entertainmet and World Championship Wrestling. Tune in and become a part of history! [/COLOR] [I]The screen fades and a video hypin the WWE and WCW of old is shown.[/I]

[IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/twisted_dd/WWE_Logo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/twisted_dd/rawLogo.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE] [I] The show kicks off with a massive fireworks display as the RAW theme plays[/I] [I][COLOR="Red"][B]Jim Ross:[/B]Ladies and gentlemen we welcome you to [I]RAW[/I] here live at a sold out Madison Square Gardens. Here tonight the new rosters for WWE and WCW will be announced and the first matches will take place to what is sure to be the start of a beautiful relationship and new beginning for wrestling entertainment![/COLOR][/I] [I] Several videos show on screen hyping certain superstars. Rating A[/I] [I] The music cuts all goes quiet. Then . . . . out of nowhere a familiar tune hits the arena. . . . . "I'm Back! . . . . And im b . . . [/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Bischoff[/B] [I]Cut the music, cut it! Im here tonight for one reason and one reason only. McMahon . . You should never had made this decision. This is going to be your downfall. The WCW is not just another brand split. The WCW is a new promotion! You didn’t authorise the use of a new brand name. You authorised the "breaking away" of the WCW from WWE copyrights! What in the . . [/I][/COLOR] [B]McMahon[/B] [I]Shut it Bischoff! Yes that’s right I may have authorised this but you have no chance in hell! You hear me! Things have gotten a little rusty here in the WWE and this will provide the perfect prey for me and my superstars. We're gonna blow you out of the water! For a second time. Now Bischoff if your not busy . . . [/I] [I]A Familiar shadow and voice appears on the titantron[/I] [COLOR="Navy"][I] That will be quite enough. There's no need for any of this now is there? You both agreed to this and if its quite alright with you I’d like to get on with the show. The draft has already taken place and we have taken your requests into consideration and dealt with them accordingly. We have encountered some signing problems but they hopefully will be solved sooner rather than later. However tonight is not a night for problems. Tonight is a night of new beginnings! [COLOR="Black"]Huge cheers from the crowd[/COLOR] The procedure is this. Tonight we will have matches to determine champions and to which brand that title will go to. Then after tonight the WCW and WWE promotions will not meet again until our first PPV. Every show will be solely for that companies roster. It will not be a McMahon botch like ECW. Both companies will however share PPV's.[/COLOR] [I] The screen fades back to normal. McMahon and Bischoff stare down in the ring before we cut to a commercial[/I] [I]When We return the new rosters are announced on screen[/I] [/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/twisted_dd/WWE_Logo.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Main Event[/B] [I]Heel[/I] Triple H Kurt Angle Edge [I]Face[/I] The Undertaker Batista Shawn Michaels [B]Upper Midcard[/B] [I]Heel[/I] JBL Shelton Benjamin Simon Dean Jon Heidenreich [I]Face[/I] Kane Matt Hardy Hardcore Holly [B]Midcard[/B] [I]Heel[/I] Mark Henry Charlie Haas Nunzio Joey Mercury [I]Face[/I] Paul London [B]Lower Midcard[/B] [I]Heel[/I] Jamie Noble [I]Face[/I] Billy Kidman Goldust Ron Killings Val Venis Jeff hardy [B]Openers/Enhancement[/B] [I]Heel[/I] [I]Face[/I] Harry Smith Scorpio [B]Announcing Team[/B] Jim Ross Jerry Lawler [COLOR="Red"][I]RAW[/I][/COLOR] Michael Cole Tazz [COLOR="Blue"][I]SmackDown![/I][/COLOR] [I][COLOR="Black"]"B" Show[/COLOR][/I] [B]Referees[/B] Mick Foley Charles Robinson Ricky Steamboat [COLOR="Black"][I]Im hoping to replace Foley with a proper ref[/I][/COLOR] [B]Road Agents[/B] Dean Malenko Tommy Dreamer John Laurinaitus [B]Authority Figures[/B] Vince McMahon [B] Others[/B] Tony Chimel Stephanie McMahon Linda McMahon Lita Victoria Sharmell Torrie Wilson [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/twisted_dd/wcw.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Red"][B]Main Event[/B] [I]Heel[/I] Big Show Sting [I]Face[/I] Booker T Chris Benoit Ric Flair [B]Upper Midcard[/B] [I]Heel[/I] William Regal Scott Steiner Randy Orton Rene Dupree [I]Face[/I] Rey Mysterio Tajiri [B]Midcard[/B] [I]Heel[/I] Sean O' Haire Steven Richards Lance Storm [I]Face[/I] Psicosis Funaki Super Crazy Scotty 2 Hotty [B]Lower Midcard[/B] [I]Heel[/I] Perry Saturn The Great Khali Johnny Nitro [I]Face[/I] Brian Kendrick Test [B]Openers/Enhancement[/B] [I]Heel[/I] Kid Kash [I]Face[/I] Chris Harris James Storm TAKA Michinoku [B]Semi-Active[/B] [I]Heel[/I] Shane McMahon [I]Shane may soon be used as an Authority Figure[/I] [I]Face[/I] Hulk Hogan [I]Main Eventer Obviously[/I] [B]Announcing Team[/B] Joey Styles The Coach Gene Okerland Roddy Piper [I]Not sure which to use on either show as of yet. Most likely, The Coach and Styles for Nitro and Okerland and Piper for "B" show[/I] [B]Referees[/B] Nick Patrick Jim Korderais [B]Road Agents[/B] Dusty Rhodes Pat Patterson Sgt. Slaughter [B]Authority Figures[/B] Eric Bischoff [I]Shane may be used here also[/I] [B] Others[/B] Scott Hudson Ted Dibiase Trish Stratus Steve Austin Stacy Kiebler [/COLOR] [QUOTE] [I]We return to [COLOR="Red"]Raw[/COLOR] with a burst of flames as Kane makes his way to the ring for the first match of the night[/I] [B]Match: Kane Vs Randy Orton[/B] [I] It was a great first match with Kane picking up the first victory for the WWE. [B]Rating: A[/B][/I] Camera cut backstage where we see Bischoff with a wide grin on his face [COLOR="Purple"]Tonight we will see WCW take its biggest prize back to the WCW. The World heavyweight Championship will be decided upon here tongiht on RAW! We will see Triple H take on a superstar who was a true king in WCW and has been underused in the WWE. The new World Heavyweight Champion will be . . . Booker T! [/COLOR] [I]Bischoff books Booker T Vs Triple H [B]Rating: A[/B][/I] [Backstage we see Eric wish Tajiri luck in bringing the Cruiserweight belt to WCW [B] Rating: A[/B] [B]Cruiserweight Championship: Tajiri Vs Super Crazy Vs Kid Kash Vs Jamie Noble Vs Paul London Vs Brian Kendrick[/B] [I]A very exciting match. The match ended when Kid Kash pinned Paul London. [B]Rating: B[/B][/I] [B]World Tag Team Championship: Hardy Boyz Vs Spanky & London vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team Vs MNM[/B] [I] A very exciting tag team matchup featuring the reuniting of the Wrolds Greatest Tag Team and the hardy Boyz. The Hardy Boys show the others how its done and pick up the win [B]Rating: A [/B][/I] [B]united States Championship: Sean O' Haire Vs Edge vs Benoit[/B] [I]Edge didn't stand a chanc ein the ring with two WCW superstars and was double teamed throughout the match. The finish came when Edge nailed Sean O' Haire with a massive spear before being locked into the crossface by Benoit. Benoit wins by makin Edge tap.[B] Rating: A[/B][/I] [I]As Ric Flair makes his way to the ring for his match he insults and taunts Edge as he crawls to the back [B]Rating A*[/B][/I] [B]WWE Heavyweight Championship: Ric Flair Vs John Cena[/B] [I] Ric Flair put on a good show but was no match for the young champ Cena. Cena hit the FU after reversinga suplex from Flai and picked up the 1 . . 2 . . 3 [B]Rating A*[/B][/I] [I]We Cut to a commerical break and when we return we see Triple H backstage warming up [B] rating A[/B][/I] [B]World heavyweight Championship: Booker T Vs Triple H [I]No DQ[/I][/B] [I] The match started off with neither star gaining an uperhand. They shared lefts and rights. The pace changed when Triple h nailed a big right hand sending booker to the mat. Booker rolled to the outside and HHH followed. Triple H took the fight to Booker on th eoutside. Booker managed to fight back nailing HHH with a Kendo stick from under the ring. the match progressed bakc into the ring. Nooker nails a bookend but only scrapes a 2 count. Triple H counters a scissor kick into a spine buster. he sets up Booker T for a pedigree but as he does so, Flair runs from the back and takes him out. HBK runs in and takes out Flair with a super kick before bein nailed by the Big Show. Big Show takes HH up high before slamming him bak to the mat with a monstrous chokeslam. Booker T rolls him up for the three count. Booker T takes the World Heavyweight championship back to the WCW. [B]Rating A*[/B][/I] [I]A Video shows a repaly of tonights event before fading out[/] [/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/twisted_dd/rawLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B] Result: A*[/B] Tune In next week to see the start of the WWE's new era. Also dont miss WCW Nitro coming to you live tomorrow night. See it take over [COLOR="Blue"]SmackDown!s[/COLOR] slot on UPN thursday or Scky Sports 3 Friday night. Don't miss out!

• 3 weeks later...
:D thanks im gutted tho coz i lost my data:s I was altering saves and games and data's nd all tha and i accidentally continued the wrong save so iv gona way ahead of the diary now. I prefer to wright as a i book, or straight after but i may pick it bak up if i can find the data. gonna be hard to find it tho!

Archived