Production Values Child Company?

Hi everyone.

On my game, i have bought another company, which is now my Child Company. I dont see how i can change its Production Values, and therefore i cannot get them any broadcasting deals. The Company i currently doing around $50k profit per month (absorved my my mother company of couse).

Hi everyone.

On my game, i have bought another company, which is now my Child Company. I dont see how i can change its Production Values, and therefore i cannot get them any broadcasting deals. The Company i currently doing around $50k profit per month (absorved my my mother company of couse).

If you run your own network, you can negotiate show contracts on it on their behalf. I just started a child promotion after toppling EILL from the top spot, and knocking them down to medium, and did exactly that. Start your own network, and negotiate a deal with them to air whatever you want. But you have to do it from the child company controls.