LandXX RW Mod - The Continuation

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="GtsTombstone" data-cite="GtsTombstone" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52749" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a reason why i can't use the galaxy pics with this mod? Every time I try to use it, it never works.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The pics don't necessarily show up but you can assign them. I don't know why that is and I will not be making my own pack because I'm horrendous at graphics.</p>

It shouldn't be a problem. It has happened to me while downloading other mods before and nothing happened to my PC so nothing should happen to yours as well.

Ah I know. I can download all other mods but because it’s not a zip or rar file my computer keeps rejecting it.

• 4 weeks later...
Like I said, life has been quite hectic recently so I thought about cancelling the November update and doing a higher quality one for December.

Would y'all prefer a November update in the next few days or a higher quality December one?

whatever is most convenient for you my guy, we all appreciate your work, but life always comes first

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 critical errors when I tried starting a new save with it. As far as I can see mostly workers have development deals with NXT but they have no Development system set up..

Oh shit...

So the critical errors have been fixed and this is a version that works... https://www.mediafire.com/file/akt8gtesmj9fkt3/TEW2020.mdb/file

I'm incredibly sorry and I'm probably not fit to update a mod on a monthly basis, if at all.

Oh shit...

So the critical errors have been fixed and this is a version that works... https://www.mediafire.com/file/akt8gtesmj9fkt3/TEW2020.mdb/file

I'm incredibly sorry and I'm probably not fit to update a mod on a monthly basis, if at all.

You are my favorite mod editor. I realize you are on the back of others, but man this mod has helped me through some rough times. Your work matters, sorry life has been tough

You are my favorite mod editor. I realize you are on the back of others, but man this mod has helped me through some rough times. Your work matters, sorry life has been tough

Oh wow... I'm quite shocked to be completely honest with you as I don't think my work is good enough. And yeah, life has been quite tough in recent months for many reasons but soon enough a lot of the stress will be a thing of the past.

Oh shit...

I hope the tone of my post didnt make you shit so much on yourself. To me this was no biggy at all, just wanted to post the information.

I'm glad you're working on this mod. PERIOD. :)