Weird Road Agent Note

So I decided to splurge and brought in Remo Richardson and put him in a feud with Frankie Perez and Fro Sure.

Put in a 3 way match a weird road agent note comes up that the match lacked psychology. Really weird cause all of them are high in psych. it was just a reg match and didn't even have any road agents notes.

Does anyone know what the issue is? Also went back ran it without Frankie and then the same note came up along with a selling note. Thanks for any help

<p>What was the final match rating?</p><p>

What were their individual in-ring performances?</p><p>

You will get this penalty if the final match rating SHOULD have been higher than the psychology in the match. I get this all the time with high 90s matches because the psychology is only in the high 70s.</p>

Tangentially related I had the exact same thing happen to me with announcing/colour.

I run a shitty little fed, so my announce/colour team with 60-ish skill is generally good enough to get the "segment was lifted by announcing/colour" road agent notes, but when my figurehead does a promo on his own he so far outshines the rest of my product that suddenly the same commentary team is dragging the segment down.

I totally get why you were confused by this, because my first thought was "oh shit, what happened?"

Thanks was driving me nuts. So its just something that happens if match rating is higher than Psyche.

Match rating was 92 and nobody was above 75 psyche

Yes. The match rating should have been higher but the overall psychology dragged it down. You will get the same with overall selling too. So these have become key stats for me to look for in workers going forward.