Is there a canon start date for Supreme TV?

I'm fiddling with the 2005 Cornellverse and have plans for an SWF game. I'd like to be able to use the Episode Numbering system, but can't find anything saying when Supreme TV started.

The mod starts in December 2005, does anyone have any estimates what episode number Week 1 of December 2005 would be?

Canonically, Supreme TV may actually have not started until after 1997... there is an old column on the no longer updated Cornellverse site that has Nemesis vs Tommy Cornell's famous February 1997 match as happening on Supreme Assault TV. For the CV97 data though I always just ignore that little nugget of info and pretend that the SWF has always used Supreme TV. :)

I re-call asking this in the SWF forum a long time ago, this was my calculation;

Company says it opened 1972. 2020-1972=48 (x48 weeks in TEW year) = 2304. Which would mean 2304 episodes.

Given they are close to SC40 that would make sense? As SC1 was 1980?

Eg; current WWE, RAW 1000 was in 2012. Which was after 23 years. However it was many years till their first tv episode.

So based on swf time, Supreme TV would have hit 1000 in 20-21 years in game time?

I think i've worked out 1488 based on 31 years with Supreme TV starting in 1989. (Can't remember where or how I worked out 1989).

I think i imagine SWF Assault TV being rebranded to Supreme TV. Also many of the broadcasters opened very early on per there opened date in the data.

As the cornelverse site says: By the mid 80s, almost all the regional promotions had been put out of business, and SWF was almost entirely dominant

So you would assume towards the end of the 80's they would have all the talent to secure a tv deal? And by the nemesi cornell match in 97(?) the tv show was well established.

Thats just my personal opinion however.