your first match rating!!

I got an A* and "That was Awesome!" chant in a Trios hardcore match that saw my team (Los Sickness and Mexican Beast) time limit draw the team of Cyclone, Mario Heroic, and Magik for the SOTBPW Trios title. I was playing as T. Vampire and pulled off an Arabian Facebuster and a number of chair shots to the head when i was in the ring (I noticed I was going into a hardcore match and took as many normally illegal moves as possible with me ;)), while Mexican Beast had to set a world record for number of bodyslams performed on a chair, as he pretty much single handedly wore out the entire other team with them! :)

I finally got an A match against, of all people, Tatsukichi in DAVE. I as Art Reed and the AI was Tatsukichi. 21:10, Art gets the win after a Suicide-A-Plex into the Dread Lock for the finish. Plenty of back and forth action including an escape by Art Reed after the Mandible Claw was applied. Big fun. And amen to spending your money on stats...friends are overrated.

First match rating - F! As Mick Muscles I took on USPW champion Freddie Datsun, and got myself DQ'd for DDT'ing him onto a chair after 9 minutes, with no big moves hit. Bettered myself next match, as at NYCW I took on departing champion Joey Minnesota, and in a 45 minute epic beat him with a Spear, and earned the C+ rating. And suprisingly no neck injury, considering I had to pause several times to feel my neck. Next, it's Mick Muscles at MAW...

Found Flemmy Lemming still alive and kicking so I of course just had to play him. My first match occured against Danny Rushmore in USPW (I'm also signed with 4C and CZCW). Got an E, I wasn't happy about it. Can't wait till its released. Liking what I played so far.

My first match rating with Adam Matravers... a solid C- victory in the European leagues. Followed up by a nice friendly F defeat against Haiti Voodude (boo!) and then an A* victory against Bully Benrubi! *gasp* Methinks I need to be more consistent :) Derek B

Archived