Domino Effects - December 1997 [HYPE THREAD]

14/7/2021 Update

Getting all of the WWF's 100 staff/workers into the mod has been the main priority since the last update. We managed to get it done, and all what remains with the WWF now, is the tasks of getting the starting storylines, movesets, pictures, relationships, etc. done.

We are now at 109 broadcasters (starting and future), and more will be added at a later date. However, since the last update, 175 broadcaster changes have been added.

There is now an overall of 240 workers in the mod, so far.

hbrjUPO.png

The top 5 WWF stars in December 1997

Don’t wanna just repeat what’s already been said, but super super hyped for this. The Montreal Aftermath was one of my favorite mods to play, and it looks amazing. Love to see so many great mods coming to TEW 2020

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
So happy this is still being worked on, hope youre both well.

Thank you, take care!

Don’t wanna just repeat what’s already been said, but super super hyped for this. The Montreal Aftermath was one of my favorite mods to play, and it looks amazing. Love to see so many great mods coming to TEW 2020

Thank you! We hope that you will enjoy Domino Effects a lot when we release it

Wow! been keeping an eye on this mod since you first posted the hype... I am absolutely stoked!

Knowing how you work, I know this mod is going to be superrrr detailed.

Can we get some sneak previews of stats/bios ect?

Thank you! We will eventually show off some stats/bios, although I feel the best way would be for people to discover the vast majority of them for themselves, when the mod comes out.

• 1 month later...
14/7/2021 Update

Getting all of the WWF's 100 staff/workers into the mod has been the main priority since the last update. We managed to get it done, and all what remains with the WWF now, is the tasks of getting the starting storylines, movesets, pictures, relationships, etc. done.

We are now at 109 broadcasters (starting and future), and more will be added at a later date. However, since the last update, 175 broadcaster changes have been added.

There is now an overall of 240 workers in the mod, so far.

hbrjUPO.png

The top 5 WWF stars in December 1997

mg1ZpNQh.png

Since I didn't like few photos, I updated with new ones.

ECW stats are very closed to be done, ECW will be updated in next week.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Derek B" data-cite="Derek B" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52851" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I deleted a couple of posts, keep things civil. Also, the mod team are looking into some things.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All the best!! Looking forward to this mod, The Attitude Era is my fav era in wrestling.</p>