WreSpi2 Demo Comments

I have a question and a minor beef about this version of the game. The question is, how is it decided which workers will have a custom moveset and which will use a generic one? My beef stems from that. I've noticed that many of the best workers on the women's side are using generic movesets while really craptastic workers have movesets tailored to them. I still don't get why a worker who is as universally bad as Helen Earth gets a custom moveset and arguably the second most talented women's worker in the Cornellverse (Thunder Hike) does not. I mean jeez, Helen Earth's description even says she's so bad that she's only good for putting other people over! Heck, I can make a list of workers more talented than Candy Floss and Helen Earth who don't have custom movesets. Crusher Ichihara, for example. This is probably the only thing that has irked me about the game so far. I thought the card game thing was a nice touch and a vast improvement over the somewhat random system in WreSpi1. I also like how hard it is to actually win matches here, having used a set formula to dominate in WreSpi1. And I realize how it can be easy to forget about the relative handful of women's workers in the game with all the men you have to account for. But in that case, I think it would be best to only give the BEST women's workers custom movesets. And that isn't the case right now.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived