Anyone still playing this awesome game?

My computer took a crap and I just ordered a new one. Lost my 3 year almost 4 year save from 1985 and my license to the game. But I guess I will buy it again and start over maybe as WCW this time. Yeah, its an awesome game and I would rather buy it a 2nd time than buy the new one.

My computer took a crap and I just ordered a new one. Lost my 3 year almost 4 year save from 1985 and my license to the game. But I guess I will buy it again and start over maybe as WCW this time. Yeah, its an awesome game and I would rather buy it a 2nd time than buy the new one.

What? How have you been on this forum for nearly ten years, and have 2,000 posts and not know you could just send a quick email and get your game unlicensed?

What? How have you been on this forum for nearly ten years, and have 2,000 posts and not know you could just send a quick email and get your game unlicensed?

I was thinking the same thing!

And yes, I'm also still playing TEW 2016. ThunderVerse coming out on 2020 is probably gonna make me finally switch over though. For now I'm still happy with my 2016 saves.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52876" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What? How have you been on this forum for nearly ten years, and have 2,000 posts and not know you could just send a quick email and get your game unlicensed?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Guess I've never ran into a situation where I needed to do it. Thanks for the heads up though.</p>

I've had a bit of a break with Football Manager coming out, started playing again but my games file has corrupted twice in a week, so might have to admit defeat on that save and start again, shame there's no newer mods being released for it, as i really didn't like the 2020 demo when i played that :(

Definitely prefer 2016 to 2020. I play 2020 occasionally but I would say I play 2016 95% of the time.

This....this right here. I RARELY touch TEW20 as I find 16 more enjoyable. I'm actually planning on working on a personal project where I basically place the 20 database in 16 lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Im with you in the my-computer-is-taking-a-crap boat and while I have 2020 and I play the Cornellverse, I do not feel that my computer can handle downloading the mods or picture packs without taking a dump on my and creating errors, so I play 2016 when playing mods, 2020 when playing the C-Verse.

Id like to upgrade my comp but I enjoy sleeping in a bed and, you know, eating, more then having an awesome computer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well, I got my new computer finally and got TEW 16 on it. Tried a year of doing the same thing in 1987 as WWF but got bored and started 1987 with WWA, which is one of the worst promotions to start off as. I've played a year really quickly and am quite enjoying it.

I'm running a save with my january 1994 mod and the AI is really improved by the preset AI rules, promotion tag teams and touring regulars. Game world trends, broadcasting preferences, company product preferences and touring regulars are excellent features that make the mod run much more realistic.

I'm also continuing to increasing the number of workers. When this is finished I will start working on the november 1993 version of the mod.

<p>Hell yeah, I'm still playing it.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm playing the 80s mod, currently in September of 1990 with GCW. It's so much fun. I don't play every day or even every week, but I fire it up every so often and play a couple of months.</p><p> </p><p>

Never touched 2020, because the early reviews on this forum weren't that great and money was tight.</p>