Jack In The Box - The Jack Griffith Story

[center]-------- Tuesday, Week 4, August 2006 - Total Wrestling(TCW) -------- Debut night. Texas Pete has been issueing open challenges and I came to TCW to accept it. Management wanted some one to come in and slap the taste out of Texas Pete's mouth, so that's what I'm here to do. I'm here to fight for what's mine, I'm here to fight for national glory. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][b]Texas Pete vs. Jack Griffith[/b][/COLOR] Jack came out to the fans explosion. They knew he was coming tonight, they read the websites. Every one at TCW addressed him as "The Imperial" Jack Griffith, he came out with a little DAVE chant and every one was explosive. He ran into the ring, this will be where he will make my mark. The match started off with Jack hitting two clubbing blows, but it didn't effect Texas who hit him back with a Jab and a Knee Lift. A minute later Jack took back the momentum, hitting three back to back headbutts and a Running Clothesline. Then came multiple Clubbing Blows trying desperately to knock down Pete! A Discus Clothesline did it, though! After that Jack locked in the Boston Crab but Texas Pete broke it quickly. Texas started coming back, mandhandling Jack with punches. Ending his streak with putting Jack into the corner and giving him an elbow. Jack hit a Headbutt 2 minutes later and then a DDT! But when Pete was coming up he hit a low blow and said out loud "No one cares about you, Jacky!" It infuriated Jack, he stood up, ducked a punch and hit a Thrust Kick. After that it was smooth sailing, as he locked in the Griffith Lock II and won the match. [i]Jack Griffith defeated Texas Pete in 11: 00 with the Griffith Lock II[/i] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), No grade changes.[/center]

[CENTER]-------- Sunday, Week 4, August 2006 - Hotter Than Hell(TCW) -------- Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god. I'm freaking out here. I went to the arena and found out that they're putting me up against a legend. They're putting me up against Tommy Cornell! At the start of the show Tommy challenged any body who didn't have a match and I was that guy. Now tonight, near the main event it's my second biggest match of my career(behind winning the DAVE Unified Championship). Wish me luck, here. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Tommy Cornell vs. Jack Griffith[/B][/COLOR] The match started with Tommy hitting a Single Leg Trip, and then locking in a Rear Chinlock. When it was broken Jack hit two back to back Knife Edge Chops, but Tommy shrugged them off, went off the ropes and hit a Running Clothesline. Jack ducked another Clothesline and hit a huge Punch Flurry. Cornell shrugged it off again! Nothing's hurting him! Jack then hit a Running Clothesline that took Cornell off of his feet. Cornell then hit a Side Headlock takedown, a Rear Chinlock, a Face Rub, he stepped on Jack's face and then he locked in a Rear Seated Chinlock. Jack tried to brawl out Cornell again, hitting a jab and two Clubbing Blows but Cornell just hit an Eye Gouge. Jack finally got what he needed when he hit a Knife Edge Chop, Threw Cornell into the corner and hit a bunch of shoulder rams. He started to weaken Cornell. A few minutes later Jack hit a Short Arm Knee Lift, and then Cornell fought back. A Single Leg Trip, an Elbow Drop and a Splash then put Jack in worse condition then Cornell was in. Jack took control, hitting a DDT. Tommy then ducked a punch and hit a Running Bulldog, and only a minute later Tommy was on the ground with a Backbreaker. Then Jack hit a bunch of Mounted Elbow Smashes, a Charging Basement Dropkick and then a Single Leg Boston Crab. Tommy then hit a Low Blow, taking a cheap advantange and showing off his evil persona. He hit a Snap Driving Elbow, Mounted Elbow Smashes, A Splash, A Running Bulldog and then a Blindside High Knee. Tommy went out of the ring and tried to get a weapon, he came in but the referee took the weapon away and threw it out. It was a pipe. Tommy turned around to a Running Shoulder Block! He gets up to a Bear Hug! After 30 seconds in the Bear Hug Jack quicklt adjusts his hands to set him up for it.. it is! It is! Jack in the Box! Jack in the Box! What an adjustment! One, Two, Three! Jack pulls it out! Jack pulls it out! [I]Jack Griffith defeated Tommy Cornell in 12: 20 with the Jack in the Box[/I] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA, CAN and MEX. 25 Regions. Another E-mail saying I got a BOOST in 15 other regions), Great Lakes is at C+, Every where else in America is B+. Mexico is at E and Canada is at E. Except in Ontario where I'm at D. [/CENTER]

[center][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][SIZE="2"]Happenings[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] I left WEXXV and DAVE, joined TCW. [B]21st Century Wrestling[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, 21CW Nowhere to Run [B]5 Star Supreme Wrestling[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, 5SSW Cities Crumble [B]Angel Athletic Association[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, AAA Girl's Night Out [B]Babes of Sin City[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, BSC Day Zero [B]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods[/B] The Burning Openweight title is now in Nariaki Hitomi's hands after beating VENOM, BHOTWG Night of the Burning Hammer [B]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, 4C presents... One Night Only [B]Canadian Golden Combat[/B] The CGC World Tag Team titles are now in Lee Rivera's and Shane Nelson's hands after beating Nate Johnson and Bobby Thomas, CGC The Battle Beyond [B]Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, CZCW Wave of Fury [B]Danger and Violence Extreme[/B] The DAVE Brass Knuckles title is now in The Wolverine's hands after beating Danny B Bling, DAVE Attitude Adjustment [B]Golden Canvas Grappling[/B] The GCG World Heavyweight title is now in Yoshifusa Maeda's hands after beating Hiroyasu Gakusha and The GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team titles are now in Jack Marlowe and Jimmy Cox's hands after beating Yasuhide Tayama and Shotaro Ikina, GCG Pain Defeater [B]Inspire Diversity Group International[/B] Marat Khoklov kept his belt, INSPIRE Time Snap Fight [B]Men of Steel Combat[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, MoSC Unholy [B]Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, MPWF La Muerte Hace Senas [B]Mid Atlantic Wrestling[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, MAW Nothing From Something [B]New York City Wrestling[/B] The Empire title is still vacant, all respective title holders kept their belts, NYCW Stormy Weather [B]North of the Border Pro Wrestling[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, NOTBPW Summer Smash [B]Original Lucha Libre in Extreme[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belt, OLLIE Dias de la Gloria [B]Pride Glory Honor Wrestling[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, PGHW COLLISION [B]Ring of Fire[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, ROF Dominance [B]South of the Border Pro Wrestling[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, SOTBPW El Extremo De La Linea [B]Supreme Wrestling Federation[/B] The SWF North American title is now in Enforcer Robert's hands after beating Lobster Warrior, SWF Welcome to the Jungle [B]Total Championship Wrestling[/B] The TCW All Action title is now in Freddy Huggin's hands after beating Wolf Hawkins, TCW Hotter Than Hell [B]Ultimate Combat Ring[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, UCR Nowhere to Run [B]United States Pro Wrestling[/B] All respective title holders have kept their belts, USPW Apple Pie and Wrestling! [B]Warrior Engine XXV[/B] The King of Death Matches title is now in Henry Lee's hands after beating Hiroshi Morisue, WEXXV Fight For Respect [B]World Level Wrestling[/B] The WLW Show Stealer title is now in Silver Shark's hands after beating MAGNUM KOBE, WLW Crack Open a Brewski[/center]

[CENTER]-------- Tuesday, Week 1, September 2006 - Total Wrestling(TCW) -------- Tonight I went to the arena to fight out that I'd be facing TCW World Champion Ricky Dale Johnson! Too bad it was a Non-Title match, but either way this is going to be good. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Jack Griffith[/COLOR][/B] It started off with Ricky Dale on the offense, hitting me with a Knife Edge Chop and an Elbow Drop. He looked strong, I came back with two Clubbing Blows and then hit him with a Backbreaker. Then it was easy, I hit him with a Kick to the Gut, a Short Arm Knee Lift, A Running Clothesline, a Chokehold, a Headbutt to the groin and a finishing DDT. He came back with a few Jabs and Chops, and we just started destroying each other. I hit him with a DDT and then Mounted over him for some Elbow Smashes, then he used a High Knee and I used another DDT, this one busting him open and giving momentum to me. RDJ went on a run, hitting a Discus Clothesline, Mounted Punch Flurry, Back Suplex, Inverted Atomic Drop, Running Bulldog, Another High Knee, another Mounted Punch Flurry, A front slam and one last finishing High Knee. I slipped out of the Running Bulldog after that and hit him with a Full Nelson Butt Bomb! I hit him with another DDT what made him bleed heavily at the 14: 20 mark, and then another. I then hit three Backbreakers back to back screaming "It's broken! He's done!" to the fans delight. I constantly hit him with DDT's and brawling moves until he was just a bloody mess. Griffith locked in a Camel Clutch and in a few seconds, RDJ broke out out of it! After a few minutes of Jack Griffith workng on RDJ's head to make him a destroyed human being, Jack hit the Jack in the Box! One, Two, Kick out?! RDJ got up again and Jack Griffith hit him with one more Jack in the Box to send the World Champion to sleep. This match was A* and got chants of "That was Awesome". So yeah, that's cool. [I]Jack Griffith defeated Ricky Dale Johnson in 27: 20 with the Jack in the Box[/I] [color=red]Popularity Changes[/color] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), Mid Atlantic and Tri State went up to A's.[/CENTER]

[quote=OOC]Thanks for the kind words, I'm sure it'll be in no time. Yep, no time at all.. Thank god I saved the game before I went into Popularity, I got some kind of error with Kernel32.dll(but it's fine I bet. I'll check again in case it happens again) I went into career and thought "Hey I should save first" and I backed out, saved. Then went back in there and it errored me. I'll check if everything's ok now. Keep ye' updated. EDIT: Didn't happen again. I'll post this in Tech(and take notes, was in a rush in finishing championship update) if it happens again. But for now, E-Celebration all 'round![/quote] [center]-------- Tuesday, Week 2, September 2006 - Total Wrestling(TCW) -------- I had beat a former champion and I had beat the champion. They decided to not wait for the Pay Per View, they told me to go out there. They told me my time is now.. It's the TCW Heavyweight title match and it's going to be big. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Jack Griffith TCW Heavyweight Title Match[/COLOR][/B] Master piece. Better than the match before it. Griffith started the match with Clubbing Blows, Headbutts and Bodyslams. He moved on to a Running Clothesline and stepped on Ricky Dale Johnson's face before RDJ came back. Running Clothesline, Elbow Drop, Face Rub.. But then Jack came back! Punch Flurry, Running Clothesline, Surfboard, Mounted Elbow Smashes, a DDT! More Mounted Elbow Smashing! Kneeling Kick Rush! Charging Basement Dropkick! Jack Griffith is just knocking out RDJ! RDJ comes back, Running Face Smash, Headbutt, Elbow Drop, Mounted Punches, to. Jack then hit a Backbreaker, a Legdrop, another Backbreaker, Nerve Pinch, Boston Crab, Half Senton, a Bodyslam, Big Legdrop, Kneeling Kick Rush, picks him up and finally the end of the 10 move combo, the Magician's Surprise! We haven't seen that lately! One, Two, th-Kick out! Kick out at two and a half! RDJ then hit two Front Slams, but got a DDT and a Charging Basement Dropkick to open him up to Jack's good friend, blood. This seemed to fuel RDJ, Back Suplex, Mounted Punch Flurry, High Knee, More Mounted Punches, and Jack slides in an Implant DDT! One, Two, Kick out! RDJ hit Jack with a Discus Punch, but Jack came back with a Samoan Drop and some Mounted Elbow Smashes! RDJ had momentum now though! Front Slam, Mounted Punch Flurry, Back Suplex, Blindside High Knee, Baseball Slide, Reverse DDT when the referee has almost counted us out! We both return! Phew! Jack was almost counted out! RDJ hit the Three Point Stance! He was almost on top! He almost has made Jack as weak as him - they're both eligible for a Finisher at any time, but Jack is hurt almost as much! Jack fell onto a Powerbomb by RDJ, but only got a two. Jack kicked RDJ in the gut.. But with momentum on his side, RDJ just shook it off! With a weird amount of failed finishers back to back, somehow Griffith ended up in the corner.. Corner Clothesline! Jack is desperate for momentum, he throws down RDJ with a Bodyslam and bam! Half Senton - and gets momentum on his side by psychotically stomping on RDJ ten times! He goes for the Jack in the Box.. No! It's broken! Powerbomb! RDJ hit the Powerbomb! He doesn't go for the pin? RDJ hit a Knife Edge Chop, but then got a Bodyslam by Jack Griffith. Jack fails a DDT, and gets run into the corner for a Texas Hold 'Em! RDJ picks up Jack, he's ready to hit him with the Three Point Stance.. It's avoided! He bounces off the ropes, turns around.. JACK.. IN.. THE.. BOX BABY! One, two, three! JACK WINS! JACK WINS! JACK WINS! [I]Jack Griffith defeated Ricky Dale Johnson in 31: 10 with the Jack in the Box to become the new TCW Heavyweight Champion[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Popularity Changes[/COLOR] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), Great Lakes went up to B- [/center]

[quote=OOC]Thanks for the kind words, I'm sure it'll be in no time. Yep, no time at all.. Thank god I saved the game before I went into Popularity, I got some kind of error with Kernel32.dll(but it's fine I bet. I'll check again in case it happens again) I went into career and thought "Hey I should save first" and I backed out, saved. Then went back in there and it errored me. I'll check if everything's ok now. Keep ye' updated. EDIT: Didn't happen again. I'll post this in Tech(and take notes, was in a rush in finishing championship update) if it happens again. But for now, E-Celebration all 'round![/quote] [center]-------- Tuesday, Week 2, September 2006 - Total Wrestling(TCW) -------- I had beat a former champion and I had beat the champion. They decided to not wait for the Pay Per View, they told me to go out there. They told me my time is now.. It's the TCW Heavyweight title match and it's going to be big. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Jack Griffith TCW Heavyweight Title Match[/COLOR][/B] Master piece. Better than the match before it. Griffith started the match with Clubbing Blows, Headbutts and Bodyslams. He moved on to a Running Clothesline and stepped on Ricky Dale Johnson's face before RDJ came back. Running Clothesline, Elbow Drop, Face Rub.. But then Jack came back! Punch Flurry, Running Clothesline, Surfboard, Mounted Elbow Smashes, a DDT! More Mounted Elbow Smashing! Kneeling Kick Rush! Charging Basement Dropkick! Jack Griffith is just knocking out RDJ! RDJ comes back, Running Face Smash, Headbutt, Elbow Drop, Mounted Punches, to. Jack then hit a Backbreaker, a Legdrop, another Backbreaker, Nerve Pinch, Boston Crab, Half Senton, a Bodyslam, Big Legdrop, Kneeling Kick Rush, picks him up and finally the end of the 10 move combo, the Magician's Surprise! We haven't seen that lately! One, Two, th-Kick out! Kick out at two and a half! RDJ then hit two Front Slams, but got a DDT and a Charging Basement Dropkick to open him up to Jack's good friend, blood. This seemed to fuel RDJ, Back Suplex, Mounted Punch Flurry, High Knee, More Mounted Punches, and Jack slides in an Implant DDT! One, Two, Kick out! RDJ hit Jack with a Discus Punch, but Jack came back with a Samoan Drop and some Mounted Elbow Smashes! RDJ had momentum now though! Front Slam, Mounted Punch Flurry, Back Suplex, Blindside High Knee, Baseball Slide, Reverse DDT when the referee has almost counted us out! We both return! Phew! Jack was almost counted out! RDJ hit the Three Point Stance! He was almost on top! He almost has made Jack as weak as him - they're both eligible for a Finisher at any time, but Jack is hurt almost as much! Jack fell onto a Powerbomb by RDJ, but only got a two. Jack kicked RDJ in the gut.. But with momentum on his side, RDJ just shook it off! With a weird amount of failed finishers back to back, somehow Griffith ended up in the corner.. Corner Clothesline! Jack is desperate for momentum, he throws down RDJ with a Bodyslam and bam! Half Senton - and gets momentum on his side by psychotically stomping on RDJ ten times! He goes for the Jack in the Box.. No! It's broken! Powerbomb! RDJ hit the Powerbomb! He doesn't go for the pin? RDJ hit a Knife Edge Chop, but then got a Bodyslam by Jack Griffith. Jack fails a DDT, and gets run into the corner for a Texas Hold 'Em! RDJ picks up Jack, he's ready to hit him with the Three Point Stance.. It's avoided! He bounces off the ropes, turns around.. JACK.. IN.. THE.. BOX BABY! One, two, three! JACK WINS! JACK WINS! JACK WINS! [I]Jack Griffith defeated Ricky Dale Johnson in 31: 10 with the Jack in the Box to become the new TCW Heavyweight Champion[/I] [COLOR="Red"]Popularity Changes[/COLOR] I gained popularity everywhere(IN USA), Great Lakes went up to B- [/center]

Archived