Demo Thoughts

I dont like this game, its to hard to navigate and whats up with paying money to enter a conversation and then playing some sort of card game?!? Whats the point? I havent had chance to have a match yet cause I waited ages and was not booked but everything else is too much, it takes ages to get to what you want.

It's awesome IMO, clicking on the "1 New Email" thing and then it goes directly to your email, that's great :) Also, the "Pending Descisions" thing too...I love just clicking and it goes there thing :) Now, the Menu, It's actually easier than WreSpi was.

I think it takes too long to get to things like schedule and move set and everything that you need for your wrestler. I was tired when I tried the demo out so I will have another go later and see if my views change. I hate to dislike your work Adam cause I have bought both TEW's and Wrestling Spirit and think they are great.

i think when you play a new game occasionally it is difficult to find were everything is kept - but giving up on game because of it seems a bit senseless. No section needs a ridiculous amount of clicks to find it and once you know what go's were it fine!

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]I'm not really sure that Schedule could be better positioned - it's only two clicks from the main menu to it, the only way it could get closer is to be an icon on the title page itself.[/QUOTE] I think the schedual more then anything should be one of the things on the main menu. Maybe have a calendar icon you can click on in the corner or something. Might be hard or impossible to add now, just a thought. Its pretty much the only thing I find myself using on a daily basis.

Archived