Some Real World Data That Isn't Worth Much (For Adventurers Only)

Ok, so here is some real world data. However it is very limited. You can only play exhibition matches here. Nothing else, not enough wrestlers for that. Ok, here's how you install this thing. You start by finding your WreSpi 2 folder, in that folder you got a "Data" folder. Unzip the content of the download into this Data folder, it should create a new folder named "The KOKs" Now, in order to shrink the download size (By 10MBs!!!), I had to remove a folder from the download. So go into the "Default" folder in Data, copy the "Moves" folder and paste it in "The KOKs". You get more stuff than that, but here are the usable things you get in this one. 10 wrestlers. Bill Goldberg Bruno Sammartino Hulk Hogan Kurt Angle Lou Thesz Ric Flair "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Taz The Shooto Lion (Use him as a whooping boy.) Verne Gagne All come with movesets and pictures. There's more people than that in the database but they are promoters and bookers. "Enjoy". I guess if you tell me it's not that bad, I could do more. But I don't think it's real good. Here's the download. [url]http://www.pcpages.com/kikusaro/TheKOKs.zip[/url]

I think you can use it now. I think. I don't have the demo. I won't download a fresh copy of the game until the retail copy comes out. I'm running my dev kit. It's partially useless because there's only 10 wrestlers in it so all you can do is Exhibition matches. I guess what you're trying to say is that Exhibition matches are off in the demo? Errr...then, sorry.

Archived