something to think about....

hmmm remember how in tew u were the booker and of course everything was supposed to be a work.So this game basically since u do the moves and ur matches can be lost by interference and stuff this meens this game will be played like fictional right?is everybody cool with this?

If the question your asking is if I am cool with the matches not predetermined then yes I am cool with that. It is a good change of pace from Total Extreme Wrestling and could attract wrestling fans to the sim world who are not too crazy on running their own promotion. Also if Adam is able to create a series with both sims it will just help him out in the long run, like some of the great things about FiSpi might show up in TEW '05 and some of the great things with TEW '05 might find their way into FiSpi 2, all speculation from me but it's possible.

Hehe Mak, you basically want TEW and FiSpi in one game? I'd be happy with two seperate games man. On topic: If they were predetermined the game would lose all the anticipation during matches, you go for your big move but instead of seeing if it works you wait for him to reverse it like you were told to. It wouldnt work as well IMO. Dean

I think this is cool, I am really looking forward to this one. Adam has a great track record for wrestling games and I can bet this one will be no different. As for the matches being fought like a real fight, that would be the only way to go for this time of game. All wrestling games are fought with you trying to win.

I agree with the majority here, doing it "E-fed" style (making like the fights/character personas in the game are real) is the only way to go. Could you imagine loading up the newest WWE console offering, speading hours to get your created in-game persona just the way you want it, starting a match against HHH (to pay him back for taking the title from RKO Sunday :P) and having Vince appear on your set and tell you that you're going to lose via clean pin after a 5 minute bout? How fast would you toss the controller at the TV? ;) Sure it'd be realistic (well, maybe 5 minutes is a bit long :P), but it wouldn't be that fun to play out more than once or twice.

Archived