Calculation for individual worker performance?

As the title suggests, is their a calculation or equation which will give me a rough number to predict a workers performance?

Im fed up of getting Newgens or workers who look great on paper but cant hit a match worth crap.

I know there are a lot of factors to consider and have read a lot on the stats and products but a base line calculation would help me no end.

(I normally play quality over overness products for the record before someone adds "get them over")

It's a bit complicated but I'll explain it the way I understand it.

It starts off with the primary skills. Of the five (brawling, puro, hardcore, technical, aerial) the calculation only uses the best one. This kind of represents the wrestlers style. So say the wrestler in question has 73 technical, that 73 starts as the base for his in-ring rating.

This is then modified by whether the psychology is good enough for the match length. Longer matches (and matches that are slow built, etc). So the 73 technical is modified by psychology, then bonuses can be given for ood charisma, star quality, selling, flashiness, momentum, gimmick, morale. Penalties can be given for low morale, gimmick, selling, momentum, etc.

All these adjustments are applied to that base 73 rating from the technical skill, then this creates the in-ring portion of the rating.

This rating is then combined with the workers popularity by whichever ratio is stated in the product, to get the overall performance rating.