Real World Mod for WreSpi2

Might as well stick who Ive done in here as well; [B]TNA:[/B] A1 Abyss AJ Styles Andy Douglas BG James Bobby Roode Brother Devon Brother Ray Brother Runt Cassidy O'Reilly Chase Stevens Chris Harris Chris Sabin Christian Cage Christopher Daniels David Young Elix Skipper Eric Young Hernandez Homicide James Mitchell James Storm Jay Lethal Jeff Jarrett Jerry Lynn Johnny Devine Kevin Nash Kip James Konnan Lance Hoyt Low-Ki/Senshi Matt Bentley Monty Brown Petey Williams Raven Rhino Ron Killings Scott D'Amore Scott Steiner Shark Boy Simon Diamond Sonjay Dutt Sting [I]Mike Tenay Don West Jeremy Borash Shane Douglas[/I] All of the males from TNA's roster page, I might add the women and main staff (Tenay, West, Douglas etc.) in a bit. [B]Free Agents:[/B] The Messiah Doug Williams B-Boy Alex Shane Super Dragon Arik Cannon Jimmy Jacobs [B]Moves Added:[/B] Stroke (Jeff Jarrett) Gore (Rhino) Canadian Destroyer (Petey Williams) Scorpion Death Lock (Sting) Scorpion Death Drop (Sting) Chaos Theory (Doug Williams)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was saying to KOL earlier how I can't wait to get this done and do a dynasty as Khali, because with his stats, it'd be so very, very hard! Not too much done in the last hour or so. Finished Corino and Skull & Bones, then I went for dinner. So I've just got back, and will be carrying on with the SD! roster. I've been playing around with the commentary in the moves section, most notably with RVD's frog splash and trying to get as many Joey Styles-isms in the Commentary. It's been good fun!

Panix: In my first post I will list every guy in the mod thus far, and update it when updating is needed. Those will be the pictures we need. :) As for progress: We've reached 100 wrestlers! Plus another 15 KOL has done that I'm yet to receive. For the Beta I hope to have around 250 wrestlers to form the rosters for WWE, TNA and ECW, as well as free agents, which would be amazing for a Beta. I can't wait! Now if only I had money for the retail version! sigh...

good work ollie, here are a couple of backgrounds. Any suggestions appreciated [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BGwrespi2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BGwrespi2pic.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BGring.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BGringpic.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Ollie Beak]you just love to help don't you panix, been looking at this board for weeks to track TCP's progress and you're always first with your hand up. I dunno if you're teachers pet or just an arselick! haha! :P[/QUOTE] Damn you Panix, you are a suck-up! Nice to see the mod coming along nicely. I might have to play Wrespi to see how this pans out!

We're currently at 152 wrestlers, yay. RAW roster is pretty much done, just a couple of inactive guys (Danny Basham and Beth Phoenix, I think), as well as a couple of road agents. SD! is about half complete. TNA is about 90% done (major props to KOL), and ECW is about 25% done, still got most of the roster to go. I'm looking to include around 250 workers for the first Beta, with about 200 of them being actual wrestlers (the rest will be commentators, road agents, personalities etc.), then we'll see where it goes from there. Moves have been started on, with about 9 moves added so far, but I'm still waiting to hear from Vladamir to see how he's going with the editing of the CV moves, so I'm gonna say the tentative release date for the first Beta is [b]next[/b] weekend, as there's still a lot of work to plough through. Still looking for help, and if anyone wants to start actually making some guys, then they're free to do so, as long as they check with me with who they are doing. So please, feel free to get in contact: [email]Ollie_Beak@hotmail.com[/email], I'd love to hear from you and I'd love for you all to help. As I've said many times, this isn't my mod, it's your mod! Ollie =]

[QUOTE=TCP1]Damn you Panix, you are a suck-up! Nice to see the mod coming along nicely. I might have to play Wrespi to see how this pans out![/QUOTE] watch it TCP or i will slap you down like i did that guy on my diary! :D although you do have a fair point! I am a suck up! What do you think of the backgrounds ollie?

Well, I've got some bad news there. A guy from EWB has just gone and made about 100 pictures out of the list I had posted on a new background, without my consent or anything which is pretty darn cool. I did like both backgrounds, I thought the first was a little squashed, but the second was fab, however, I can't really turn down this guy who's done them for me as he seems to have already ploughed his way through them!

Don't think you're off the hook yet, Mister! :P There's other stuff to be done if you want in... To pat666: We've literally only started the mod, it's currently just a shell of what it one day will become. The first Beta will be out soon(ish), with us building from there. As much as I've love to tell you something like "tomorrow" or "finished a week on Tuesday", I really can't because there's just so much work for so little people! To TracyBrooksFan: Women will be in. All the WWE, ECW and TNA women will be in for the Beta, with us building from there. SHIMMER will deffinitely be in the update at one point. Not for the first Beta, but definitely for the second or third.

Decided to change my tact regarding converting the CV moves. Instead of going by letter, I've decided to go by move level. I just finished out the "Low" level of moves and will begin work on the "Medium" level here shortly. :) Below is what I finished (not including the work I listed in my last post). Edited: Backbreaker//Over the Knee Backbreaker Drop Belarussian Jumping Calf Kick//Jumping Calf Kick DeBones Shaker//Forearm shiver DeColt Thrust - Steve//Double Handed Throat Thrust Demolition Punch Combo//Punch Combo Frehley Suplex Throw//Suplex Throw Giant Elbow Drop//Giant Elbow Drop (edited description) Giant Headbutt//Giant Headbutt (edited description) Hoshino Falling Headbutt//Falling Headbutt Keith Side Headlock Switch//Standing Switch Kesagiri//Judo Chop Kikkawa Flying Knee//Top-Rope Flying Knee Kudo Martial Arts Display//Martial Arts Display Masuno Big Boot//Standing Big Boot Rise And Shine//Arm wrench Lift Soviet Sledge//Polish Hammer Spinning Kesagiri//Spinning Knife Hand Chop Stone Ankle Stomp//Ankle Stomp Tatsuko Forearm Drop//Forearm Drop Tatsuko Sole Kick//Sole Kick Tatsuko Straight Kick//Straight Kick Deleted: Blade Chop Canadian Whirlwind Punch Creeping Snake Kick DeColt Thrust - Alex DeColt Thrust - Jack DeColt Thrust - Ricky Demolition Body Shot Demolition Jab Demolition Skull Jab Devil's Hammer Disturbing The Peace Dread Smack Golden Knife Edge Hell Monkey Clothesline East Side Forearm Fin Attack Foxx Dancing Bodyslam Gakusha Strike Hoshino Headbutt Inukai Echo Kick Jack Bruce Flurry Justice Jam Kikkawa Forearm Kitozon Chop Kudo Throat Thrust Leading Left Liberty Big Left Hand Lobster Pinch Maverick Knee Drop McFly Chop Miwa Fire Forearms Miwa Lightning Suplex Money Shaker Nova Strike Ryu Roundhouse Punch

Heh. Double post... Alright, I'm done for tonight. This is where the move data stands at this point: Edited Low Level moves: Backbreaker//Over the Knee Backbreaker Drop Belarussian Jumping Calf Kick//Jumping Calf Kick DeBones Shaker//Forearm shiver DeColt Thrust - Steve//Double Handed Throat Thrust Demolition Punch Combo//Punch Combo Frehley Suplex Throw//Suplex Throw Giant Elbow Drop//Giant Elbow Drop (edited description) Giant Headbutt//Giant Headbutt (edited description) Hoshino Falling Headbutt//Falling Headbutt Keith Side Headlock Switch//Standing Switch Kesagiri//Judo Chop Kikkawa Flying Knee//Top-Rope Flying Knee Kudo Martial Arts Display//Martial Arts Display Masuno Big Boot//Standing Big Boot Rise And Shine//Arm wrench Lift Soviet Sledge//Polish Hammer Spinning Kesagiri//Spinning Knife Hand Chop Stone Ankle Stomp//Ankle Stomp Tatsuko Forearm Drop//Forearm Drop Tatsuko Sole Kick//Sole Kick Tatsuko Straight Kick//Straight Kick Edited Medium level moves: Crazy Wind Up Punch//Crazy Wind Up Punch (description slightly) Devine Intervention//Second Rope Back Elbow Dojo Kick//Dojo Kick (description slightly) Elitist Plex//Sustained Face-First Suplex Fall Out Suplex//Exploder Suplex Flying Butt Press//Seated Senton Fresh Prince Flash//Swinging Rope Blast Garner Belly To Belly Takedown//MMA Belly To Belly Takedown Green Emerald Future//Rope Vault Rana Hayes Fever Backbreaker//Kneeling Backbreaker Head Drop Suplex//Head Drop Suplex (description slightly) Hit And Run//Knee Rush Suplex Horri Fierce Spinebuster//Spike Spinebuster Edited moves beginning with the letter "A": Abdominally Fabulous//Stretch Plum Adrenaline Shot//Buff Blockbuster Alabaster Agony//Elevated Surfboard American Guillotine//Argentine Rack Neck Breaker Ammo Dump//Underhook FaceFirst Piledriver Amphora Clutch Suplex//Release Full Nelson Suplex Angel Fury//720 Splash (Had to check to see if this was ever really done, heh. Jack Evans is the man!) Animalistic Spear//Gore Antidote Web//Standing Step Over Arm Cradle Arizona Gut Buster//Slingshot Gutbuster Drop Asiatic Spike//Tongan Death Grip Assassination Attempt//Arm Trap Shoulder Neckbreaker Aurora Surfboard Vice//Inverted Facelock Surfboard Deleted Low level: Blade Chop Canadian Whirlwind Punch Creeping Snake Kick DeColt Thrust - Alex DeColt Thrust - Jack DeColt Thrust - Ricky Demolition Body Shot Demolition Jab Demolition Skull Jab Devil's Hammer Disturbing The Peace Dread Smack Golden Knife Edge Hell Monkey Clothesline East Side Forearm Fin Attack Foxx Dancing Bodyslam Gakusha Strike Hoshino Headbutt Inukai Echo Kick Jack Bruce Flurry Justice Jam Kikkawa Forearm Kitozon Chop Kudo Throat Thrust Leading Left Liberty Big Left Hand Lobster Pinch Maverick Knee Drop McFly Chop Miwa Fire Forearms Miwa Lightning Suplex Money Shaker Nova Strike Ryu Roundhouse Punch Deleted Medium level: Benson's Big Adventure Big Fat Samoan Avalanche Brucie Bonus Choke Press Slam Clowning Around Code Amber Demolition Ground And Pound (Austin Press into Punches) Demolition Maul Enygmagiri Kick Faith Hammer Fall Out Suplex//Exploder Suplex Famous Inukai Kick Full Steam Ahead Genghis Knee Drop Golden Boot Attack Hamacho Sledge Hardcore American Clothesline Deleted "A"s: Acid Rain Bomb (Senton Bomb clone) Acidity Test (Death Lock STF clone) Amphora Clutch Bomb (Full Nelson Bomb clone) Amphora Clutch Drive (Full Nelson Legsweep clone) Amphora Clutch Stretch (Full Nelson Clutch clone) Amphora Clutch Suplex '05 (Full Nelson Suplex clone) Angel Grace (Moonsault clone) Angel Grace II (Moonsault Press clone) Angel Snap (Arabian Press clone) Angel Spike (Leaping DDT clone) Angular Arm Bar (Arm Bar clone) Anger Management (Forward russian legsweep clone) Apparition #14 (Shooting Star Press clone) Ass Shaking Routine (gimmick move) Asylum Buster (Leaping Piledriver clone) Atlantis Jam (Flying Legdrop clone) Atlas Clutch (Torture Rack clone) Atomic O-Bomb (Super Fisherman's Buster clone) Aztec Lariat (Lariat clone) Moves not mentioned are "as is" in the data currently (*makes mental note that the "Canadian Backbreaker Hold" needs its description edited to remove CV reference he just noticed*). ALL of the Low level moves are done! About a third of the Medium level moves are game ready, as well as all the moves beginning with A! :P I hope to be done with this part of my work in two days at the latest. Then I'll try my hand at move creation! :X

Whoa, I am extremely impressed and extremely pleased with you and your work. Good boy, who's a good boy, yes you are, you're a good boy, yes you a... Ugh, sorry, we got a dog last weak. I'm still in dog mood. Not done much updating today, added a few more moves and a few more workers, on my part of the data we're at 6 moves and 158 workers. I'm hoping the Beta will have around 250 workers. Sounds like a good number to me. :)

whats the verdict ollie, do you want me to do the screen mod for ya? An what about the move pics? Sorry to rush you but if your aiming to get it done quickly i should get started straight away. But i dont wanna put the effort in if you have someone else lined up to do it for ya. :)

Archived