Real World Mod for WreSpi2

i was just going to google search for every move in the moves folder and replace them with pictures i find on the internet. EG replace the generic ankle lock pic with one of kurt angle or ken shamrock delivering an ankle lock, of course i will cut these and stick them on a new background and if there is any i cant find i will take some pics of my a my brother doing them so they all have pictures. This is a massive project though - so it is gonna take a while! Heres an example of how this would look: [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/screenie.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/dropkick.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks excellent! Truly superb! It is a huge project, which is why I don't think every move needs one, finishers; yes. But every move? It'd be nice but it would also be quite an unrealistic task unless we had about 400 people working on them.

you may have a poit and finishers are probably the best place to start. However there are only about 200 pictures inthe moves folder. If we could get a few of the picture cutters interested we could do the whole lot. May be worth making anotherpost to see if we can drum up a bit of support - perhaps ask the chap who's cutting the workers pics if he could help.

I can think of a couple of ways to make the job of move pics slightly easier. 1. Look up the move in the "Page of 1,000 Holds" if it's uncommon. Most of the moves there have listed who commonly does/did the move, and what they called it. Googling that name along with the name of the wrestler might mpove your chances of finding it. 2. Start another thread and list those moves you're having trouble finding. That way the whole community can pitch in and help. :)

[QUOTE=The Humanoid Typhoon]I linked in another thread on the forum. I'm confused on something. What's the point of having people under their real names? Many other WWE, TNA, and free agents wrestlers just have their ring names.[/QUOTE] It's for the WWE Employee who don't own their gimmicks. They should have their gimmicks while in the WWE, just not if they get cut and have to work indies.

[IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/background.jpg[/IMG] the move background for whoever wants to cut some move pics. I will start a thread later and collect everyones work and eventuall we will have a move pack.

The Rock and Hogan face off, classy. Some people (the same people who call Rock a sellout) might not like it, but I do. :) Finished the Medium level moves! Edited: Crazy Wind Up Punch//Crazy Wind Up Punch (description slightly) Devine Intervention//Second Rope Back Elbow Dojo Kick//Dojo Kick (description slightly) Elitist Plex//Sustained Face-First Suplex Fall Out Suplex//Exploder Suplex Flying Butt Press//Seated Senton Fresh Prince Flash//Swinging Rope Blast Garner Belly To Belly Takedown//MMA Belly To Belly Takedown Green Emerald Future//Rope Vault Rana Hayes Fever Backbreaker//Kneeling Backbreaker Head Drop Suplex//Head Drop Suplex (description slightly) Hit And Run//Knee Rush Suplex Hundred Hand Slap//Corner Palm Thrust Flurry Hung Jury//Tree of Woe Flurry Hyobanshi Face Plant//Face Breaker Kikkawa Beast Attack//Mud Hole Stomping Koiso Spike//Japanese DDT Kunomasu Arm Wrecker//Rope Assisted Hammerlock Kick Kunomasu Special Takedown//Arm Wringer Takedown Low Release Choke Slam//Sumo Low Choke Slam Mad Man Clothesline//Cactus Clothesline Mushashibo-Plex I//Single Arm Suplex Optimus White Mist//White Mist R.K. Trash Talk//Trash Talk Rapid Fire Face Kicks//Rapid Fire Face Kicks (description slightly) Remo Buster//Bearhug Spinebuster Sam Strong Punch//Crowd Hyping Punch Side Explosion Suplex//Side Explosion Suplex (description slightly) Sudden Impact Lariat//Sudden Impact Lariat (description slightly) Takayuki Air Attack//Calf Branding Takayuki Attack//Standing Calf Branding Tatsuko Roaring Sole Kick//Roaring Sole Kick Wind Sprint Attack 1//Corner Run Dropkick Locomotion Backbreakers//Repeated Backbreaker Deleted: Benson's Big Adventure Big Fat Samoan Avalanche Brucie Bonus Choke Press Slam Clowning Around Code Amber Demolition Ground And Pound Demolition Maul Enygmagiri Kick Faith Hammer Fall Out Suplex// Famous Inukai Kick Full Steam Ahead Genghis Knee Drop Golden Boot Attack Hamacho Sledge Hardcore American Clothesline Horri Fierce Spinebuster Horri Spinebuster Hoshino Trapping Headbutt Ino Plex Jeremy Stone Canadian Kick Keith Atomic Drop Kikkawa Beast Snap K-Kick Kudo Tornado Kunomasu Dive Bomber Kunomasu Knee Drives Launch Pad Suplex Long Island Trio Machine Gun Faith Hammers Machine Gun Kesagiri Maeda Spinning Backdrop Suplex McFly Delayed Suplex McFly Snap Driving Legdrop Meeting Of The Minds Miwa Pride Elbow Drop Mushashibo-Plex II Mushashibo-Plex III Nemesis Back Elbow Nova Burst Okazaki Eruption Okazaki Kick Barrage One Two Punch Combo Onrushing Terror Puerto Rican Power Block Puerto Rican Punt Radiation Blast Reaper Leaper Robinson Face Plant Sanda Series Savage Smash Sexy Strut Drop Short Arm Kesagiri Barrage Short Pistol Whip Lariat Shuji Flash High Knee Shuji Spinal Smash Side Swipe Stampede K-Kick Stone Back Suplex Stone Backbreaker Strutting Fist Drop Tatsuko Spinning Kick Terminal Inversion Texas Hold 'Em The Axe Man Cometh Three Inch Shrink Toronto Backdrop Suplex Touch Down Triplet Elbow Drops Tyler Arm Breaker Ugaki Arc Kick Ugaki Choke Takedown Ugaki Throat Crush Vessey Line Welcome To NYC Wind Sprint Attack 2 Next up, High level!

oh, i see - i thought you meant the cornellverse background! Having the original background sure would save a lot of time on cutting pics! Here's an example of how it would look with original backgrounds, personally i think it looks better and it would be a lot easier to do! [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/screenie-1.jpg[/IMG]

Guest Ransik
Honestly I would love to help since my scenario for WrestleSpi 1 didn't reachwhat I wanted it to be... don't remember what I ended up with but I think I ended up with about 300 wrestlers and I did it by myself! lol But from the looks of it you have it all under control and I think all I would actually be able to add to it are wrestlers no one would be interested in. :(

You know, Simon Starr and the ETWA wouldn't be a bad add to the data, it'd give the players a local level promotion to start in if they wanted to play RtL with the data. The fact that Ransik works the promotion and knows the other wrestlers well enough that they wouldn't need generic movesets is a potential bonus we shouldn't overlook. As for Kriss Sprules? Simon Starr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kriss Sprules. How anyone could compare a trained wrestler (no matter what you think of them personally or their level of training) with that sad sack is beyond me. Hell, I can bump and throw moves better, and the closest I've come to training is reading the book [i]The Professional Wrestlers Workout & Instructional Guide[/i]. ;)

High level Edited: Cattle Rush//Corner Bouncing Powerslam Century Crab Lift//Elevated Single leg Crab Corner Glittering Magician//Corner Shining Wizard DaLay Bulldog//Corner Closeline into a Bulldog Dangerous Head Drop Suplex//Dangerous Head Drop Suplex (Description slightly) Dynamo Avalanche//Stinger Splash Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker//Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker (Description slightly) Head And Arm Suplex//Head And Arm Suplex (Description slightly) High Altitude Press Slam//Second-Rope Press Slam Japanese Power DDT//Japanese Power DDT (Description slightly) Jimbo Strong Enzuigiri Kick//Stiff Enzuigiri Kick Kunomasu Heat Seeker//Pumphandle-Hammerlock Drop Locomotion Knee Breakers//Repeated Knee Breakers Madman Elbow Drop//Cactus Elbow Drop McWade Face Wash//Face Wash Legdrop With Chair Nuclear Warhead Plancha//Rope Vault Plancha Ogiwara Clutch Hold//Clutch Hold P.G.H. Lariats//Repeated Short Arm Lariats R.K. Angry Rant//Angry Rant Russian Giant Bear Hug//Crushing Bear Hug Samoan Crab//Crushing Crab Samoan Suplex//Stalling Fisherman's Suplex Stone Ankle Barrage//Ankle Barrage Tatsuko Clutch//Hammerlock Half Nelson Clutch Deleted: Bank Roll Canadian Shoulder Bomb Chandler Back Cracker Cleared For Take Off Danger Ahead Dark Destroyer Spear Dollars From Heaven Double K Killer Dread Splash Dreadsault Falling Angel Moonsault Fever Beat Fly By From Canada With Love Gilmore Sky High Elbow Horri Hurricane Spinebuster H-Sault Iesada Barrage Jade Warrior Plunge Jelly Belly Suplex Kunomasu Arm Bar Takedown Lumbar Puncture McClean McMount Money In The Bank Monster Mash Neutron Plex Nova Bomb Original O-Bomb Philly Flop Pity The Fool Pontiac To Home Red Star Neckbreaker Plunge Gakusha Strike Roaring Gakusha Strike San Juan Impact Sensational Style Yoemon Shell Fish Shock Sinners' Salvation Sky High Set Up Squad Car Slam Stone's Throw Takayuki Bomb Attack Thatcher Big Foot Third Degree Burn Tornado Kesagiri Tower Collapse Superplex Train Of Pain Vessey Plex Vicious Half Circle Western Samoan Spike Whiplash Clothesline Wrecking Ball Yoshimi Explosion '99 Finisher level: Devastating/Mainevent: Barn Stormer//Devastating Powerslam Bart's Biggz Up//Devastating Fame Dropper Big Cat Pounce//Devastating Shoulder Tackle Big Fat Samoan Squash//Devastating Butt Drop Bird Brain Buster//Devastating Brainbuster Suplex Blonde Ambition//Mainevent Figure Four Back Drop Driver//Devastating Back Drop Driver Bodyslam Driver//Devastating Bodyslam Driver Boone And Bust//Devastating Snap Neckbreaker Borne Again//Devastating Flying Fist Drop Bumfhole In One//Devastating Frog Splash Canadian Violence//Devastating Mafia Kick Candy Cane//Devastating Piledriver Cannon Fodder//Devastating Three Point Stance Cat's Cradle//Mainevent Magistral Cradle Celtic Wreath//Mainevent Indian Deathlock Cherry Bomb//Devastating Tiger Bomb Choke Slam//Devastating Choke Slam Cradle Piledriver//Devastating Cradle Piledriver Crashing On//Devastating Jaw Breaker Cross Armlock//Mainevent Cross Armlock Crossface//Mainevent Crossface Crucifix Powerbomb//Devastating Crucifix Powerbomb Crusher Legdrop//Devastating Legdrop Cyclone Shock Kick//Devastating Dragon Legwhip Edited: Beast Breaker//Face First Choke Slam Bloodstone Mutilation//Sabu Camel Clutch Braun Damage//Reverse Enzuigiri Face Kick Bronx Buster//Second Rope Throat Knee Drop Canadian Lariat//Reverse Lariat Champagne Breakfast//Inverted Sleeper-Bow And Arrow Clean Cutter//Spinning Back Suplex Bomb Collapsing Piledriver//Stalling Piledriver Complete Package//Seated Inverted Sleeper Compression Powerbomb//Compression Powerbomb (Description) Corporal Punishment//Polish Hammer To Throat Critical Mass//Double Underhook Bomb Texas Deathlock//Texas Cloverleaf Deleted: Bach On Your Back Bailey Breaker Big Smack Shuffle Bling Thing Brandon Bomb Drop Brett's Biggz Up Bumfhole Buster Bunny Boiler C-Cutter Champagne Sunrise Clean Out Cougar Pounce And work begins again tomorrow. ;)

Archived