[UPDATED] Yet Even More CVerse Free Agents mod

Yup, I'm still working on this mod. It may be slow, but that's real life for you. This is update #3 for the mod and includes new workers, new tag teams, and my first:The son of legendary worker. Hope you enjoy and as always Thoughts and opinions are welcome as long as they are constructive. This is my first mod so I'll need that feedback if I'm to better myself.

The New Workers this Update!

Komander Peter - Soviet era Wrestler/manager for your Soviet style stables!

Kreature - Psychopath wrestler with monsterous gimmick but needs a lot more training.

Megumi Fukai - Idolizes Joshi wrestling, moved to USA when very young, seeks to blend the two styles into her own thing.

Ricky Dale Johnson Jr - troubled son of RDJ that's being pushed by family and friends into being someone he may not want to be.

Samhain - Halloween themed wrestler with potential.

Silent Mime - We have clowns, so why not a mime? A female mime even!

Terry Phillips - 'Intense' worker that needs to work on his stamina for the gimmick to really work.

Torment - Big worker that can use the ropes and not just to bounce off of! (think Bam Bam Bigelow)

Tag Teams this update

Assault and Defense - USA masked workers, one is clearly a star, the other trouble...

Cyberwitches of New York - Female wrestlers as cyberpunk style hackers! Woo!

Soviet Bloc - Masked Soviet wrestlers for all your evil soviet stable needs.

File Locations:

https://media-upload.net/file/Jv_6gM5rHscw

https://gofile.io/d/yMAh0m

Let me know if they do not work for you, I'll see about putting them elsewhere as well.

As always: I do not own, nor claim the right to any of the pictures used for the workers in this mod. All were taken from the GDS boards. If you do NOT want me using a picture, let me know and I will change it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, as I'm looking into the next update. I want to know people's thoughts on workers that YOU feel should have a few relatives,sons,daughters, etc. kicking around as rookies? Anyone feeling particularly left out to you guys and gals?

Keep in mind, I don't promise to add everyone mentioned, but I WILL give each suggestion serious thought.

Okay, as I'm looking into the next update. I want to know people's thoughts on workers that YOU feel should have a few relatives,sons,daughters, etc. kicking around as rookies? Anyone feeling particularly left out to you guys and gals?

Keep in mind, I don't promise to add everyone mentioned, but I WILL give each suggestion serious thought.

Personally I think America, Canada, Mexico and Japan have enough

But I can't, off the top of my head, think of any Australian or British guys, and only bret heartbreak in Europe

Not sure how familiar you are with those areas but personally I'd say go for them. Any more in America and it won't be "cool a guys kid" bit more "oh, another one" lol

Personally I think America, Canada, Mexico and Japan have enough

But I can't, off the top of my head, think of any Australian or British guys, and only bret heartbreak in Europe

Not sure how familiar you are with those areas but personally I'd say go for them. Any more in America and it won't be "cool a guys kid" bit more "oh, another one" lol

Of course, that's not to say that the kid of an American or Canadian worker might not move to Europe as it's less crowded.

But, for European workers, of the top of my head, Anna Ki retired to raise a family. Speedy Marie, Geena the Warrior Princess, and Eva Berlin could also have teenage kids starting out in the business.

• 3 months later...