Run time error '91'

First time I've seen this error message: ****** Run time error '91' Object variable or With block variable not set ****** This occurred while I was watching the PBP, shortly after halftime. The PBP reported an odd thing right before the error message. It said it was a broken play and RB decided to run with it. Normally when I see a broken play it says the QB decided to run with it. It may be noteworthy that I had had my QB1 and QB2 injured and unlikely to return, but QB3 had already thrown at least one pass. Anyway, I reloaded (the error eventually brought me to the desktop) the game and decided to just sim the week without watching the game. Same error message occurred, then back to desktop.

I see Dartell had the same problem (and reported his own resolution of uninstalling and re-installing the game). I fixed the problem simply by re-loading the game and replaying that week, this time calling plays myself at approximately the time the error occurred previously. Now a few weeks later and everything is working fine. No re-install needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived