Arn Anderson: Birth of the Enforcer

[CENTER]Birth of the Enforcer The Arn Anderson Saga [IMG]http://www.dansjp3page.com/hosting/JohnArnold/arnanderson.jpg[/IMG] "You don't jump a dog in his own backyard... and you don't mess with family."[/CENTER] [B]Popularity:[/B] USA: F (South-East: C, Great Lakes: C-, Mid Atlantic: E) Canada: F Mexico: F Japan: F UK: F Europe: F [B]Skills[/B] [U]Rumble Skills[/U] Brawling: C+ Power: C Strong Style: D Hardcore: C MMA: F [U]Technical Skills[/U] Mat Wrestling: C Chain Wrestling: C Submissions: C- [U]Flying Skills[/U] Aerial: F Flashiness: F [U]Entertainment Skills[/U] Microphone: C Charisma: B- Acting: C+ Looks: C Star Quality: C+ [U]Performance Skills[/U] Basics: C Psychology: C Safety: B- Consistency: A Selling: C+ [U]Physical Skills[/U] Athleticism: C+ Toughness: A Stamina: C+ [U]Backstage Skills[/U] Respect: C- [U]Other Skills[/U] Intensity: C+ Stiffness: B- Resilience: B+ Menace: B- Spirit: C [U]Relationships[/U] Loyal to Uncle Ole Anderson Protege of Matt Borne Protege of Ted DiBiase Best Friend with Barry Darsow Best Friend with Bobby Eaton Best Friend with Ric Flair Trainer of Tim Horner [CENTER]"I don't want to toot my own horn but... toot, toot."[/CENTER] More to come as we start off the first week of action.

He stole it from the Untouchables, can't remember if it first appeared on the TV show or a novel. Connery said it best in the movie. [I]Malone: You wanna know how you do it? Here's how, they pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way, and that's how you get Capone! Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that?[/I]

[QUOTE=panix04]i wouldn't call it stealing, more paraphrasing - by the way srtagis have you any idea how old you sound quoting the untouchables? lol :p[/QUOTE] lol The movie isn't that old only like 1987 I think. Though the TV series was from like 50's I think. *Edit* I ended both sentences with "I think". :P

• 1 month later...
Alright, I've decided to pull this from the depths of the netherrealm after several failed attempts... The Arn Anderson diary is on. Monday, Week 1, May 1983 The first line of business is to hand in my resignation to the Fuller Brothers at Southeast Championship Wrestling. Uncle Ole said if I wanted to make it in the wrestlin' business, I had to cut myself loose from Fuller and his 'gaggle of retards'. He told me to sever the contract and drive on out to Atlanta for Wednesday, cause he was going to get me a match in GCW. Tuesday, Week 1, May 1983 I severed all contracts with SECW. Ron Fuller wanted me to stick around for atleast a week to fulfill Saturday's upcoming show, but I blew town quickly. A phone call to Uncle Ole informed me that he and I would be teaming up as "The Minnesota Wrecking Crew", an Anderson tradition, and that Gene Anderson, his brother and my other uncle, would be serving as our manager. Wednesday, Week 1, May 1983 I arrive in Georgia to find my first match posted on the wall. Thunderbolt Patterson and The Spoiler vs. Bruno Sammartino Jr. and myself. Alright... A little unorthodox, but work is work, yea? [U]Thunderbolt Patterson & The Spoiler vs. Arn Anderson & Bruno Sammartino Jr.[/U] The Spoiler beats Arn Anderson at 21:00 with a Grounded Iron Claw Notes: Thanks to Bruno Jr.'s "unique" ring skills, I was forced to take the brunt of the beatings. But that didn't stop me from taking Patterson down a few notches. Of course, the vicious Spoiler won in the end, getting me to give with his dastardly Iron Claw.

Saturday, Week 1, May 1983 Over the past couple of days, I've spent some of my hard-earned money to improve my Athleticism in the ring, hopefully it helps in the long run. Luckily, tonight I've got a better match lined up for me. Uncle Ole and I will be taking on the evil Legion of Doom (Buzz Sawyer and The Spoiler). [U]The Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs. Buzz Sawyer & The Spoiler[/U] Arn Anderson beat Buzz Sawyer by DQ at 29:30 Notes: I pulled off a lucky one there, when Buzz tossed me over the top and drew the DQ. This match went much better, thanks to Uncle Ole taking the punishment for me. Next up on our platter? The Road Warriors... hopefully. I don't know if the wrestlin' world is ready for the Andersons to dominate again. Also last night's televised match gave me a big popularity boost across the U.S..

Wednesday, Week 2, May 1983 I arrived at the parking lot of the small dingy arena in the Mid-Atlantic region. Uncle Ole greeted me at the door with a wide smile on his face. "Listen up, kid. The Anderson dynasty is a bloomin', and tonight's our first step towards dominance." "Alright, whatever that means." "That means I'm putting you in the ring with Thunderbolt Patterson in a match to crown the National TV Champ." "A title match already?!" "You damn right, Arn! And you better win it!" [U]Arn Anderson vs. Thunderbolt Patterson[/U] [U]For the National Television Title[/U] Arn Anderson beat Thunderbolt Patterson by pinfall with the Anderson Gourdbuster at 8:30 Notes: I beat a veteran grappler of the Georgia scene nicely, and I picked up my first, in hopefully many, title win.

Saturday, Week 2, May 1983 I felt like I was on top of the moon! Only two weeks into my Georgia tenure and I was already the National TV Champ. And with tonight being our weekly TV program, I was informed I'd be battling Larry Zbyszko. That should be a fine test of my skills for sure. [U]Arn Anderson vs. Larry Zbyszko For the National Television Title[/U] Larry Zbyszko beats Arn Andersonby submission at 7:20 Notes: Crafty son-of-a... Had him on the run from the opening minutes, but he locked me in that Sleeper Hold and it was game over from there... Back to Square 1.

Wednesday, Week 3, May 1983 "Don't worry Arn, you give Zbyszko everything you could. He's a tough bastard." "Thanks Uncle Ole." "Maybe next time you can have a title reign that lasts longer then four days. But cheer up! We've got us a fight tonight against the vicious team of Jake Roberts and The Spoiler." [U]The Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs. Jake Roberts & The Spoiler[/U] Jake Roberts defeated Arn Anderson by pinfall at 31:00 Notes: We pulled off an incredible match tonight. Even though Uncle Ole and I lost, I still pulled a very nice boost in the New England region. So I have that going for me.

Saturday, Week 3, May 1983 While I was quite happy over my performance at the last tour show, Uncle Ole wasn't. "Christ, kid! We've got to pull a clean win here! No one's going to take the Wrecking Crew as a legit threat. We need to go out there and pound those two into the mud!" [U]The Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs. Ronnie Garvin & Thunderbolt Patterson[/U] Ole Anderson defeated Ronnie Garvin by submission at 21:00 Notes: The Wrecking Crew put up another great fight, this time walking away with a clean victory over the team of Garvin & Patterson.

Sunday, Week 3, May 1983 Tonight's the Georgia Spectacular, hosted out of the Great Lakes. My first big event, so we'll have to see how THAT goes. Don't you hate people that assume "Well, that guy did good... and that guy did good... Let's team them together!"? Who are we fighting tonight? Why it's Ronnie Garvin and The Spoiler!! [U]The Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs. Ronnie Garvin & The Spoiler[/U] The Spoiler beats Arn Anderson by DQ at 11:10 Notes: Meh... Just meh. Wednesday, Week 4, May 1983 At the end of the big event, I was approached by Ed Farhat in the locker rooms. He told me he liked my style, and wanted to know if I'd be interested in working for him Detroit a few times a month. I agreed easily, money's money, right? As for tonight, the Wrecking Crew are set to take on Les Thornton & Ronnie Garvin. [U]The Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs. Les Thornton & Ronnie Garvin[/U] Ronnie Garvin beats Ole Anderson by pinfall at 22:20 Notes: Stinkin' cheatin' Garvin with his stinkin' brass knuckles...

Friday, Week 4, May 1983 I arrive in Detroit to an eager Farhat. He shows me to the Babyface locker room, informing me to get ready, cause I'll be fighting against veteran Nelson Royal. [U]Arn Anderson vs. Nelson Royal[/U] Nelson Royal beat Arn Anderson by pinfall at 8:50 Notes: Damn the old son-of-a-bitch... Saturday, Week 4, May 1983 One bad night into what I can assume is another bad night. I desperately need to break my losing streak here tonight. [U]The Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs. Ronnie Garvin & Thunderbolt Patterson[/U] Arn Anderson beat Ronnie Garvin by submission at 20:00 Notes: Woo! Uncle Ole and I cleaned up those two losers and gave the fans a great match. In other news, I ended up taking a contract with Southwest Championship Wrestling, at the advisement of my friend, Tully Blanchard.

Archived