UT666 C-Verse Expansion

7 hours ago, kemicode said:

Hey! Will give your database a try as I replay this wonderful game again. Would you recommend generating fighters or not?

Entirely up to you to be honest. Obviously you'd get more generated fighters over time, but there "should" be at least one new fighter every month until some time in 2010. (some months will have more than one fighter debuting and I might've missed a month here or there)

Hope you enjoy the new characters either way. 👍

5 hours ago, Undertaker666 said:

Entirely up to you to be honest. Obviously you'd get more generated fighters over time, but there "should" be at least one new fighter every month until some time in 2010. (some months will have more than one fighter debuting and I might've missed a month here or there)

Hope you enjoy the new characters either way. 👍

Already started and loving the new characters! I appreciate that you still put in their own biographies.

21 hours ago, kemicode said:

Already started and loving the new characters! I appreciate that you still put in their own biographies.

I tried to give them all a detailed bio but after so many I did run out of ideas, especially for lesser characters, so some of them are a bit generic.

Glad you're liking the new characters though. 👍

• 3 months later...

Think I’ll give this a go. The renders look fantastic. 

Would you recommend starting in 2002 or using the 2005 file? 

Also, what would you recommend in terms of training progression? I usually use very slow or slow but I’m just wondering if I should use normal depending on how low you set the stats of the new characters who are intended to become big stars & title contenders. 

thanks, looking forward to starting this. Think I might finally use GAMMA, I’ve somehow never used them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 1:27 PM, ChadMiniMendes said:

Think I’ll give this a go. The renders look fantastic. 

Would you recommend starting in 2002 or using the 2005 file? 

Also, what would you recommend in terms of training progression? I usually use very slow or slow but I’m just wondering if I should use normal depending on how low you set the stats of the new characters who are intended to become big stars & title contenders. 

thanks, looking forward to starting this. Think I might finally use GAMMA, I’ve somehow never used them. 

Up to you really, you could always try both to see what suits you? I only provided the 2005 save so that some of the new characters would've already debuted and possibly had some fights under their belt.

You've probably already tried it by now, but I left the training progression as default. Some characters are terrible, some average, some great. There's a mix of good to bad fighters over the years, young and old too.