Hell Monkey

[SIZE="6"][B]TCW Presents Total Wrestling:[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]The Syndicate defeated Death Row, Tribal Warrior and Dean Daniels[/COLOR] in 11:02 (54) -Don't worry, Death Row and Tribal Warrior were local talents brought in brought in to give the dedicated fans who showed up early to the South Western venue a surprise. We even brought in Insane Machine to Road Agent the match. Of note, Death Row were not past their prime - however of more note, Shady K managed to injure Chris Flynn, bruising his kidney after a bad botch. [COLOR="blue"]Darryl Devine defeated Yuri Yoshihara[/COLOR] in 7:46 (43) -Most important thing about this match? Yoshihara didn't injure anyone. [COLOR="blue"]One Man Army and T-Bone Bright defeated Marc Speed and Jeremie Courtney[/COLOR] in 14:06 (61) -I do actually have plans for both of these faces, but both were unable to appear on the main show tonight. [COLOR="blue"]Jay Chord defeated Joffy Laine[/COLOR] in 8:50 (68) -Jay Chord's going to be speaking tonight rather than wrestling, so he showed off his skills here. [B]MAIN SHOW:[/B] Jay Chord started the show, and he demanded that Aaron Andrews, Sammy Bach, Wolf Hawkins and Freddy Huggins all came to the ring. One by one they came out, unsure why they had been called out. Chord told the men in the ring that they were foolish, distracted, quarrelling amongst one another, and it's getting in his way. He said that they had to end it in the ring as Aaron would defend his title in a four-way match at The War to Settle The Score against Sammy Bach, Freddy Huggins and... not Wolf Hawkins. He would have to wait, but he could nominate any member of The Syndicate to participate (87) [COLOR="blue"][B]Greg Gauge and Matt Hocking defeated Bart Biggins and Elliot Thomas[/B][/COLOR] in 13:27 (61) Elliot Thomas still looking like the weak link. Benny Benson came out after the match to challenge Greg Gauge to a rematch for the TV Title. Greg Gauge smirked, and Benson accused him of dodging him. That brought Freddy Huggins out, to tell Benson that he had to prove he wasn't dodging anyone, by facing him next (74) [COLOR="blue"][B]Freddy Huggins defeated Benny Benson[/B][/COLOR] in 11:48 (73) -We let Benson to get in a decent bit of offense here, to justify himself as a challenger to Greg Gauge, but he wasn't got to win against the man who had recently been on a hot run of form to the Main Event. Especially as Greg Gauge stayed ringside, and took Benson's attention off Huggins, leaving him vulnerable to a Huggins Kiss. In a theme of people clashing as competitors changed between matches, Sammy Bach argued to Freddy Huggins on his way to his match, telling Huggins that he knew his game. Bach told him don’t expect to be able to hide during the four-way match and try and sneak in for the win, as he won't allow it. Laura Huggins got right in Bach's face, telling him to take the insult back, and her brother ended up having to drag her away (69) [COLOR="blue"][B]Sammy Bach defeated Maverick[/B][/COLOR] in 8:39 (69) -Sammy Bach did look a little distracted, as if Laura Huggins had got to him, but eventually focused to take Maverick out with an Adrenaline Shot [COLOR="blue"][B]Masked Cougar and Edd Stone defeated Roderick Remus and El Hijo Del Neutron[/B][/COLOR] in 12:16 (63) -Mighty Meaty came out to join the commentary team for the next two tag matches, the winner of which would meet next week to face the new champions. A few notes about this match - Del Neutron was never the planned partner from Remus, but after his showing last week for HGC he got the call for one night. We were in the home of CZCW, so we told the guys to go out and put on the best match that they could, as if they were Main Eventing Surf Slam. Despite the fact that Remus and Del Neutron showed absolutely no chemistry as a team whatsoever, it was an impressive match that the crowd for right behind, with everyone getting in offence and going for finishing moves. Edd Stone got the win after hitting the Party’s Over on Remus. Quick backstage segment, with Wolf Hawkins with The Syndicate. Doc Hammond, Nate Johnson and Eddie Chandler wanted to take the title shot, and Hawkins told them they would have to prove themselves next week (82) [COLOR="blue"][B]Joshua Taylor and Davis Wayne Newton defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx and Danny Fonzarelli [/B][/COLOR]in 12:02 (68) -This was a much slower affair as Taylor and the debuting DWN made it into a technical affair as their opponents tried to take to the sky. Taylor was the star in this one, making Foxx tap to the Butterfly Lock. [COLOR="blue"][B]Dazzling Dave Diamond and Human Arsenal defeated The Behemoths[/B][/COLOR] by count out in 8:48 (62) -Mighty Meaty were ready to leave when The Behemoths came out for their match, and got straight in the Tag Champions faces. They decided to stay for the match, and the ex-champions looked distracted, eventually just brawling with the new champions, earning themselves a count out. Mighty Meaty and The Behemoths brawled, until DDD and Human Arsenal helped to separate them. Floyd Goldworthy was screaming about a rematch, but Mighty Mo took the mic to tell them that they would have to wait (68) Jay Chord came out with Troy Tornado for the Main Event. He took the mic and declared that he was going to be the ring enforcer for the match (80) [COLOR="blue"][B]Aaron Andrews defeated Troy Tornado[/B][/COLOR] in a non-title match in 14:01 (78) -Great chemistry between these two - we could only dream about what this match could have been without Tornado's serious neck issues. Anyone expecting to see Jay Chord interfere would have been surprised - in fact when The Syndicate came out it was Chord who kept them away from the ring. Tornado almost got the win after that, but took the pin after a Flying Body Press Wolf Hawkins argued with Chord after the match, asking him whose payroll he was on. Chord didn't give an inch, and when The Syndicate surrounded him both Tornado and Aaron Andrews interjected themselves. A right brawl started, and again Freddy Huggins was out to watch. This time he was joined by Sammy Bach, who made it perfectly clear that he had his eyes on him (92) [I][B]Overall Rating 79[/B][/I]

• 4 years later...
[QUOTE=MichiganHero;1110158]Emmm....eayragt. Why has a topic about Hell Monkey, turned into your TEW dynasty?[/QUOTE] Simples - I don't like the preview button, I found a thread I could easily find (as I had started it), and that no-one else would ever look in. So the question is, where the hell did you dig this up from? It's like... over four years old! If you feel like you've missed out, it used to say something like: "What's happened with Hell Monkey? Why did he leave the US?" and then I made some comment about multiple contracts. Keep an eye on this thread to see a preview of my next show - at least 20 seconds before I actually post it! Until someone deletes this thread.

[quote=eayragt;1111517]Simples - I don't like the preview button, I found a thread I could easily find (as I had started it), and that no-one else would ever look in. So the question is, where the hell did you dig this up from? It's like... over four years old! If you feel like you've missed out, it used to say something like: "What's happened with Hell Monkey? Why did he leave the US?" and then I made some comment about multiple contracts. Keep an eye on this thread to see a preview of my next show - at least 20 seconds before I actually post it! Until someone deletes this thread.[/quote] I got bored and read through old threads. Now I know all your Independence Day secrets. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[QUOTE=MichiganHero;1111521]I got bored and read through old threads. Now I know all your Independence Day secrets. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA![/QUOTE] I think I'll be alright. Posted in this thread at: [I]Last edited by eayragt : 07-14-2010 at 08:24 PM. [/I] Posted in my diary at: [I]07-14-2010, 08:26 PM[/I] You gotta be fast in this business!

Archived