Booker for Developmental

I'm having fun running the 1934 Mod. I bought out 3 bankrupt companies to have as developmental. Jim Crockett Promotions went bankrupt. I wanted to hire Crockett Sr. to book my Mexico territory. I went into the editor to make sure he could work in Mexico. But when I go to change booker, he is never given as an an option, even when changing the filters. So, I signed him for my company and sent him to Mexico. Same result. So I fired him to try it again, and still he doesn't show up. Now, I can't hire him back since I just fired him. So, 1) Why does he (and others) not show up as possible appointed bookers or owners for a developmental and 2) How can I edit contracts in the editor?

You could check in the editor under his business skills and see what his minimum sized company us. That will limit what company he can be eligible for. You could also try and see if he is able to be the owner and then he'll be available to be his booker as well. I use the second option often since my company is handling their finances anyways so it doesn't matter their business skill.

You could check in the editor under his business skills and see what his minimum sized company us. That will limit what company he can be eligible for. You could also try and see if he is able to be the owner and then he'll be available to be his booker as well. I use the second option often since my company is handling their finances anyways so it doesn't matter their business skill.

Thanks. I tried all of that but still no go. I never knew those features you mentioned, anyway, so it must be in there somewhere. Thanks!

From 2016, I remember reading that being able to work in a region is not the sole determining factor in whether a worker is eligible to book a promotion. There is a different set of criteria, involving booking reputation, skill, and maybe even personality. If certain boomers have very high reputations, they may actually be excluded from booking for smaller organizations. If you started the Mexican company from scratch and Crockett has a booking reputation of 65, Crockett probably can’t book them, for example.

Thanks. I've tried tweaking his booking/business numbers and still nothing. Weird. But thanks- I had no idea about those features in the editor!

Thanks. I tried all of that but still no go. I never knew those features you mentioned, anyway, so it must be in there somewhere. Thanks!

Are they based in the same region as the company you're opening? That's the only other thing I could think of.