The matches themselves are actually...

more boring to play than they were in the orginal Wrestling Spirit!! I couldn't even finish one match because I got so bored. Sorry, the main part of the game stinks, it's not worth buying. Also, it doesn't seem like much has changed from the original game other than the fact that it's prettier to look at. What is with the backstage part of the game? You have to pay money to talk to people? LOL and all you can do is play some blackjack?

1) Cool. You don't like it - that's great. I take it you weren't a WreSpi one fan? Or you have a complete lack of patience, I find it quite enjoyable when I get that A* match after a long match full of surprising moves and twists. Too bad you don't. Though the game appeals to different kinds of people, your just not one of them. 2) Not the best reader? Because there's been A LOT of new things explained. The World League modes aren't new at all, they're just a part of the new graphics. That's all that it is. FEATURES(New things, ya' know. The new things that don't excist): [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/ws2/index.php?page=features[/url] 3) My god if someone else questions about this feature I swear I will gouge their eyes out with scissors. It's already been explained so many god damn times. LOL LMAO BLACKJACK DATZ FUNNEH DAT DOESNT MAKE FRENDS MAAAAAAAN. If you don't like the relationships heres a small hint: Don't go backstage. In WreSpi 2 atleast you can USE your money and relationships aren't the repeititive thing I skip after the twelth time doing them . THE COMMENT THREAD(Where this comment on the game should be.): [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15079[/url] I may seem like a prick, but I know you have your opinion. But this isn't the place to put it. Put it in the demo comments thread, because this is a comment on the demo. Not too hard to match is it? Maybe if you go through a few matches you'll have second thoughts, I started off pretty slow(As well on TEW, EWR and WreSpi 1) and I always grew onto them within four hours of playtime. Maybe you can to, if not - just leave your comment in the comment thread and get out of the forum because if you don't like the game leave the feedback that you seemingly request to get off of your chest and leave the forum because there's not much more you can attribute then that.

Archived