Only two companies?

Guest Ransik

Guest Ransik
I really hope this gets upped to 4 or 5... cause I deleted my saved game the minute it stopped all negotiations at 2 companies and saw only one match the entire month on my schedule. Not really complaining... but I can't play a demo of a game when that's about the extent of what I'm gonna get to do.

I have to agree, this is one of the things that turned me away from Wrespi 1's demo thus the full game. In one I was picked up by six companies, but many weeks I would be bypassed when a show's lineup would come out. Because of this I would get 3 maybe 4 matches in an entire month, thus I never got into that game.

The limit is three, not two. Increasing it to any more wouldn't work, you'd earn far too much money if you were working three times a week. [QUOTE]but I can't play a demo of a game when that's about the extent of what I'm gonna get to do.[/QUOTE] Use your initiative and play the demo as a worker who is under contract with a promotion that has a TV deal, and then you'd have five matches per month, more than enough for you to get the feel of the game.

Guest Ransik
It only let me sign with two though, I went through each company and it said on each one that I wasn't allowed to take on a new contract.

Guest Ransik
Well I was about to send it to ya... turns out I never saved it when it only let me sign with two companies but I'll try it again later and see if the same thing happens and let ya know.

I was going to pull off my amazing super-worker thing where I work for like half the companies in the game at once, then I found out I could only work for 3 and cried, well I didn't but you know, I have to say I fully understand why this was done it just caught me off-guard.

Guest Ransik
What I actually ended up doing was created myself... and when that got me almost no matches in a month I decided to up my popularity to a national level so I could sign with SWF. Then I went into the TV Show editor and added in 6 more weekly shows to the company so I would literally get a match every single day of the Trial month. So far I've gone undefeated (no I did not give myself high stats either) and I've gotten some close call victories for the first week... but like an idiot I forgot to save it so I have to start all over again tomorrow. Although I do believe if you have to exit during a match you should go back to the Career menu so you have the option to save because that's how I lost my data. So far I'm half sold on the game... gotta look through more stuff before I make my final decision but it's looking good so far!

Archived