Unable to Edit Worker Wrestler Status in Game

Hello everyone! I'm sorry if this has already been answered but I'm new to this and TEW.

I've been enjoying playing TEW but wanted to edit a Worker's data to change them from a non-wrestler to a wrestler. I was able to add Occasional Wrestler to their stats in the editor, but that change doesn't reflect in my save game, and if I go back to the editor and try to change them from Non-Wrestler to Wrestler, the game blocks me from doing so.

Are there any fixes to this or am I just stuck with how it is?

No, as the block message says, you cannot change a worker from being Not A Wrestler to become Active or Retired during a save game.

You can do it via the main editor, but that only impacts save games started after that point.

Although it's not particularly relevant, as your post seemed confused on the subject please note that editing a worker's Roles in the editor only impacts that person's default settings, it does not impact the separate set of Roles that exist for each of their contracts. You would need to edit them separately.