Backstage Environment?

Playing the 2004 Ruthless Aggression Mod and OH BOY, I HAVE MESSED UP!

Decided I wanted to try bringing back ECW, and in hindsight, that's where everything went wrong.

I brought in some ECW Originals (Sabu, Candido, Credible, and others) and my Backstage Atmosphere TANKED haha

Just wondering if you guys know any quick fixes to help raise it back up to at least 50%? I've already tried adding all the good rules and firing a few of the more hated ECW Guys (ECW didn't even last long).

Or just tell me stories of how you've ****ed up in a game? Just make me feel better about myself please haha

It was in TEW2016, but I was playing as WWF post Screwjob and I let HBK get away with murder to keep him happy. He was above and beyond my most over guy and best performer. He kept turning workers against Owen Hart and making my locker room tank.

Eventually I gave up on making HBK happy and god pushed Owen. HBK eventually quit and WCW signed him.

I don't remember all who disliked Owen, but I slowly replaced them all on my roster with more talented people. Owen needed up winning wrestler of the year in 98.

• 2 weeks later...