Promos with non fluent speakers

I have been running into problems where, quite naturally, people who are not fluent in the language, English, Japanese, whichever, are being penalised in promos. What I was wondering was if there is an option for handling non fluent speakers with subtitles.

In NXT, WWE had the women’s title on a Japanese star, Io Shirai, she knows at least some English but was always going to be better at cutting promos in Japanese. So what they had were video packages that would involve she and her opponent (alongside other stuff going on in the ring and back) where Io could promo like ninety percent of it in her own language due to subtitles with the occasional one liner in English. Is there a way to replicate this in TEW 2020?

One possible work around is get a mouthpiece with equivalent microphone and charisma (so as to not get an advantage on that). Or take your lumps on the ratings as they become fluent. Even with subtitles I do find the promo suffers (unless you speak their native language).

Like with Shirai, if I knew Japanese I would have no issue with the promo. Not knowing Japanese, I am not sure the subtitles really convey the emotion of the words, so the in game rating is affected. (Maybe I am misinterpreting the function).

Another thing you could do, similar to what was suggested, is get them a mouthpiece/manager but have them 'both' cut the promo...you'll get a penalty, but the score should be a little higher than if they were cutting it themselves...and eventually, by doing this, they'll get more comfortable speaking the foreign language and eventually become fluent and not need the mouthpiece.