Thunderverse Alt Thread 2020

Yeah, everyone being in the same pose has several advantages (not least that I prefer it). You can make new "renders" (we always called them franken-alts or f-alts) simply by taking parts of existing renders and putting them together. Given there are ~3000 images in the People folder that's a lot of variations!

I've wondered about it in the past. I know people make the alts like this but I'm curious, are any of the "official" images also made like this as well or are they all fully built in Daz?

I've wondered about it in the past. I know people make the alts like this but I'm curious, are any of the "official" images also made like this as well or are they all fully built in Daz?

The official named characters renders are all done in Daz for this release (previously we've had a few frankenalts used as characters). :)

Another new version of VIP and some AWF colour scheme options.

RNTv5XA.jpg

This is so insanely good I'm tempted to replace the existing default with this for 1.2. A) Would you mind? and b) does anyone else have any objections!?

Also Mike Kennedy's lockdown hair is superb.

This is so insanely good I'm tempted to replace the existing default with this for 1.2. A) Would you mind? and b) does anyone else have any objections!?

Also Mike Kennedy's lockdown hair is superb.

I wouldn't, but him sharing Eddy Lemaitre's default hair might mess up some people's AWF games?

Sorry to drop in with even more requests already, but I'm new to Thunderverse, and I just keep thinking of little things.

I wanna put Megan Terrell and Angelina Texas (Under her Yellow Rose gimmick) together as a Women's Tag Team a bit down the line, and thought it'd be fitting if they both got matching cowboy hats.

Cause ya know, they're both southerners and whatnot.

ZFw72Ll.jpgP0zLJWU.jpg

Couldn't see this one being done and I've got some free time.

fBJ0O00.jpg4Yb0otg.jpgUoyxdcC.jpg