Thunderverse Alt Thread 2020

Can I ask for a Generic Kajui that can serve as a recurring jobber Kajui for Wrestle X? Maybe you guys have some alts kicking around that didn't make the cut?

We've got a few options coming up for some post release DLC type stuff for WrestleX, I'll have a look to see if we've got a generic type render for what you're looking for that didn't make the cut there (no guarantees though, writing the WrestleX bios is the most fun I have with the mod. :p)

We've got a few options coming up for some post release DLC type stuff for WrestleX, I'll have a look to see if we've got a generic type render for what you're looking for that didn't make the cut there (no guarantees though, writing the WrestleX bios is the most fun I have with the mod. :p)

I can tell. The minute I saw it, I knew that this was my save. The only thing I worry about is getting enough Kaiju renders to keep long-term saves going and the roster numbers up without having to expand the universe to include too many human rudo characters. I think that's gonna be the sticking point for this fed. And the thing that will keep people from giving them a try. Either that or figuring out who Dr. [REDACTED] is or what really happened at Operation Invisible Duke.

I can tell. The minute I saw it, I knew that this was my save. The only thing I worry about is getting enough Kaiju renders to keep long-term saves going and the roster numbers up without having to expand the universe to include too many human rudo characters. I think that's gonna be the sticking point for this fed. And the thing that will keep people from giving them a try. Either that or figuring out who Dr. [REDACTED] is or what really happened at Operation Invisible Duke.

You know there are some Kaiju renders that aren't assigned to anyone at the start right? If not, I think MHero has a list. The Bayou Beast and The Mound I seem to recall are ones that start unassigned?

I checked out the new pics. I have two alts for you if you can render these :

- Ion (AJ Styles current look with the long dark hair and beard)

- Talon (Sting with the Crow gimmick, black hair, long or short, with the black and white face paint)

If any one can create them, thanks in advance.

- Jim Carlin

“SuperstarJimiC.”

Do you have renders for these wrestlers too :

- Berzerkus (to look like Jeff Hardy with the blond and brown hair, possibly The Charismatic Enigma look too)

- Aguila Negra wearing a Fenix mask.

- Nosferatu or Ace Von Skull wearing a Pentagon Jr. mask.

- Bailey Hall to look like Angelico Lucha Underground look.

- Estrella Voladora wearing a Sexy Star mask.

- Zyx wearing a black mask with the King Cuerno colors around the middle of the mask.

You know there are some Kaiju renders that aren't assigned to anyone at the start right? If not, I think MHero has a list. The Bayou Beast and The Mound I seem to recall are ones that start unassigned?

If you have the list that would be ideal so I don't have to comb through myself. If not that's cool. I haven't gone through the picture folder yet, I just checked the free pic one. I assumed anything in there would be an alt or for someone that you have plans for. I'm just looking for the equivalent to the putty dudes that the Power Rangers beat up every episode. Actually, I could probably just use a re-colored Blue Man, now that I think about it.

Ok enough respectable alts, who wants some frankenstein abominations???

C0viFU8.jpg

"Bardcore" Steve Haven

oSXAjbe.jpg

Nuke Dukem (Duke Dynamite)

G5U0jSZ.jpg

Empress Sugimura w/Battle Armor

i4Romvh.jpgunknown.png

Bess Maureen: Space Marine (w/ Lil Buddy)

VUSs9IN.jpg

Mothman

5rQqEIG.jpg3qmTrJO.jpghLsGi3j.jpgMRqgGL3.jpg

Dwaine Kai The Science Guy, DK Kool, Dwaine Cuisine, "Hawaiian Punch" Dwaine Ka

Stkxocz.jpgHtUUaO6.jpg

Kowboy Kai, Kobra Kai

P3mYsbB.jpg

Lyn Merit cosplaying Fate from Death and Taxes

b79sPRd.jpg

Officer Smith

IEDPooQ.jpg

Big Daddy Stonks

F3sq1EY.jpgwRzb6sn.jpg

Creepshow (w/suit alt)

pE0VDLh.jpg

Sackman UwU alt

RYzLkrs.jpgUF0bdP2.jpg

King "Crab", Rock Lobster

AcTwHPG.jpg

Dr. Dinosaur

9eKcApk.jpg

Kinectic Research Assistive Science Helper (K.R.A.S.H)

X7ChTwG.jpg

Varsity

hFdzMCY.jpg

Donald McCarver as a completely innocent superhero gimmick

VezE0FG.jpg

Kev of the Kongo

TIEYFxT.jpg

Komrade Kongor of the Kaiju Liberation Front

Uums4aL.jpg

Super Croak: Raspberry Limeade Flavor

OEyLClP.jpg

Inspector Jacques Tope

D4c3BSp.jpg

Captain Vladimir Koschei

These are amazing.

If you have the list that would be ideal so I don't have to comb through myself. If not that's cool. I haven't gone through the picture folder yet, I just checked the free pic one. I assumed anything in there would be an alt or for someone that you have plans for. I'm just looking for the equivalent to the putty dudes that the Power Rangers beat up every episode. Actually, I could probably just use a re-colored Blue Man, now that I think about it.

Crimson Atom

Ferrusaurus

Kkxkxkyx

Mecha Kongor

Nuclear Waste

Rocket Face

The Bayou Beast

The Lizardman

The Mound

The Old One

Triclops

Tryvern

Tusk

War Machine Alpha

War Machine Beta

They will all eventually get "canon" biographies that you can use in your game, but who works under the mask is largely irrelevant to a promotion like WrestleX.

Crimson Atom

Ferrusaurus

Kkxkxkyx

Mecha Kongor

Nuclear Waste

Rocket Face

The Bayou Beast

The Lizardman

The Mound

The Old One

Triclops

Tryvern

Tusk

War Machine Alpha

War Machine Beta

They will all eventually get "canon" biographies that you can use in your game, but who works under the mask is largely irrelevant to a promotion like WrestleX.

Is there any chance you could post the AWF png J? The one in the pack Hero uploaded is for the Awesome Wrestling Association.

In a personal GBWF game, Paul Callahan, Todd Blade and Chris Lancer debuted in the company by attacking Jameson Burnes. They then announced they were to be known as Eclipse. Johnny Jones joined a couple of shows later, and eventually Brick Hauzer will too, but I've not done that one yet!

aovDN3z.jpgUlHYXv3.jpgbMzdtgU.jpg0xruXHv.jpg

I have been doing some alts, can't remember all I have made but uploaded those I remember. Hopefully I don't upload someone else's work as my own, there's some alts of alts (example bling bling Aaron Price alt without hat is alted of MHero's alt).

Jake Boone

472tKqv.jpgqYeBTjH.jpgJfX1zk4.jpgfFsXSqG.jpg

Bald Ryan Doherty, Jesse Mills, Timothy Hawk blonde hair, Jonah Huntley (Giroux jacket), Aaron Price-Hancock, Aaron Price

8eQfBZ2.jpgSZGKMfd.jpgPxlDLT7.jpgQ6jxPpo.jpg5CrhnK7.jpg3XWtHGA.jpg

Chris Candell

h8Ac3i8.jpgrCGvPJ1.jpgPdqO69j.jpgENTyOYV.jpghrYBwOA.jpgtq1mMmy.jpgYj4yXjU.jpgUAKFYJQ.jpgUAgVkwC.jpgTQRPbtO.jpg

Kris Phoenix

75NyCTx.jpgioq60Jh.jpgVwqpaHu.jpg92VleeX.jpgFsesBXK.jpgRbGqG4i.jpg

I am now.

yJpV6F6.jpg

Truly...horrifying.

I have been doing some alts, can't remember all I have made but uploaded those I remember. Hopefully I don't upload someone else's work as my own, there's some alts of alts (example bling bling Aaron Price alt without hat is alted of MHero's alt).

Jake Boone

472tKqv.jpgqYeBTjH.jpgJfX1zk4.jpgfFsXSqG.jpg

Bald Ryan Doherty, Jesse Mills, Timothy Hawk blonde hair, Jonah Huntley (Giroux jacket), Aaron Price-Hancock, Aaron Price

8eQfBZ2.jpgSZGKMfd.jpgPxlDLT7.jpgQ6jxPpo.jpg5CrhnK7.jpg3XWtHGA.jpg

Chris Candell

h8Ac3i8.jpgrCGvPJ1.jpgPdqO69j.jpgENTyOYV.jpghrYBwOA.jpgtq1mMmy.jpgYj4yXjU.jpgUAKFYJQ.jpgUAgVkwC.jpgTQRPbtO.jpg

Kris Phoenix

75NyCTx.jpgioq60Jh.jpgVwqpaHu.jpg92VleeX.jpgFsesBXK.jpgRbGqG4i.jpg

Great work Evilman!