Has anyone recreated the forgotten son of legendary Sam Strong in their game? Or any other second/third generation stars?

PJ is included in one of the community sourced mods. I always recreate him. King Bison has done some excellent renders.

Many of the community mods have second/third generation stars. willr0ck's sensational women's mod has multi-generational women -- Esperanza Montero, Ashley Keith, La Hija del Phoenix are the first three that come to mind (Because those are the three I've booked the most from there) -- but there are many others. I know that there is a daughter of Yoshimi Mushashibo in there as well as Mito MIWA and Pride Koiso.

The same mod that has PJ Strong has a couple of more DeColts and Stones as well as some others in there.

Funny/sad story about PJ. In my NOM game, I signed him with plans of making him my big babyface. I started getting behind him and he got signed by CWA. His first match there, he suffered a career ending injury so he never got to reach his potential.

PJ is included in one of the community sourced mods. I always recreate him. King Bison has done some excellent renders.

Many of the community mods have second/third generation stars. willr0ck's sensational women's mod has multi-generational women -- Esperanza Montero, Ashley Keith, La Hija del Phoenix are the first three that come to mind (Because those are the three I've booked the most from there) -- but there are many others. I know that there is a daughter of Yoshimi Mushashibo in there as well as Mito MIWA and Pride Koiso.

The same mod that has PJ Strong has a couple of more DeColts and Stones as well as some others in there.

Funny/sad story about PJ. In my NOM game, I signed him with plans of making him my big babyface. I started getting behind him and he got signed by CWA. His first match there, he suffered a career ending injury so he never got to reach his potential.

I saw the one King Bison did, not entirely a fan of the big heavyweight version for PJ even though its a nice touch having him as a former football player. Would love to find one where he's either a lightweight or middleweight wrestling prodigy. I have a vision for how I wanna make him in my game but just looking for things to go off of. He's always been one of my favorites to bring to life in games.

I saw the one King Bison did, not entirely a fan of the big heavyweight version for PJ even though its a nice touch having him as a former football player. Would love to find one where he's either a lightweight or middleweight wrestling prodigy. I have a vision for how I wanna make him in my game but just looking for things to go off of. He's always been one of my favorites to bring to life in games.

There's about 1000 free pics in my mod for white males, maybe look through them and just delete the free pic in the editor when you change it?

I've created relatives for several characters, usually for guys that I am particularly fond of that either fell by the wayside or I just saw a neat render somewhere along the line and repurposed.

For instance, I created an entire third generation of DeColts in my game, three of whom are stars and two of whom are more generic.

Harry Simonson and Lanny Williams have sons that formed a tag team, as Australia was one of my first long time saves in TEW 2008, and they were both staples of my early APW game.

Bad News Bruno also has some because I always loved him in the earlier games, but never really got much respect in the CVerse. Plus a few other characters that don't come to mind at the moment.

I prefer the Nick Hogan version of PJ....