Science Fiction gets Extreme? (ECW with a Sci-Fi Twist)

[CENTER][CENTER][B][U][SIZE="6"]RE-ENTER ECW[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] Vincent K. McMahon, owner of World Wrestling Entertainment, had it all. Money, Power, Respect, he was a man of riches. But the one thing that he was missing was competition. Without competition there's no reason to work harder and it showed. Ratings were slipping, storylines were getting worse and the wrestling was sloppy. WWE was at the top of the mountain while TNA, ROH & UFC had a long way to go untill they could start to compete against them. Paul Heyman, former owner of Extreme Championship Wrestling and current storyline writter for Ohio Valley Wrestling. Heyman litteraly made stars out of nobodies and carried a cult hit onto global television. Fans were so attached to ECW that no matter what promotion they were attending, if a former ECW alumni was on the card you'd be sure to hear an "ECW" chant. With WWE's One Night Stand II on the horizon, the chants were getting louder and the buzz was getting stronger. So in an attempt to create his own competition, Vince McMahon funded for a new ECW. Unfortunately, Vince McMahon found ECW a global timeslot on the Sci-Fi Network. But accepting Sci-Fi's offer came with a price. Sci-Fi demanded that there would be some science fiction references on the shows. Not only were the Sci-Fi people on Heyman's back but Vince McMahon was on him as well. Vince wanted ECW to be more Sports Entertainment and less "Indy Wrestling". Can Paul Heyman re-create the same magic that made ECW with all of these new guidelines and demands?! Time will only tell...[/CENTER]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]from wwe.com: [/B] [I]Paul Heyman has released a roster list of his newly signed ECW Rebels?...Extremists?...Wrestlers? Also, his two WWE draft picks: Kurt Angle & RVD. [/I] [B][U]ECW Rebel Extremist Wrestlers:[/U][/B] Al Snow Andrew Martin Balls Mahoney Big Gudio The Big Show The Blue Meanie CM Punk CW Anderson Danny Doring Francine Gangrel Jazz Johnny Swinger Justin Credible Kelly Kevin Matthew Fertig Kid Kash Kurt Angle Lance Storm Little Guido Masato Tanaka Mike Knoxx Mikey Whipwreck Roadkill Rob Van Dam Sabu The Sandman Shelley Matinez Stevie Richards Super Crazy Super Nova Terry Funk Tommy Dreamer Tracey Smothers Trinity Yoshirio Tajiri

[B]from wrestlingobserver.com:[/B] [I]Paul Heyman conducted an interview with a New York newspaper promoting the new ECW and One Night Stand II. Here are some highlights of the interview...[/I] "Yeah, Sci-Fi network requested some science fiction crossover on our television show but it doesn't mean they'll get it. ECW will be a hybrid of great professional wrestling, popular music and today's hip cultures. Sure I may have some plans for a Vampire wrestler but only because there's a market for it. Kids run around acting like Vampires in dance clubs, it's called Bite Clubs. So maybe we'll see some Vampires or maybe we won't. Who knows?! But as far as One Night Stand goes. Rob Van Dam is determined to bring the WWE World Title over to our Brand. I think the ECW as well as the WWE fans are sick and tired of seeing John Cena as their champion. Don't You Agree?..."

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] Rob Van Dam defeated John Cena for the WWE World Championship. A WWE Championship is held by an ECW Wrestler for the first time in it's history. Here's the rest of the One Night Stand II results: Taz [B]defeated[/B] Jerry "The King" Lawler Kurt Angle [B]defeated[/B] Randy Orton F.B.I. w/Big Guido [B]defeated[/B] Super Crazy & Yoshirio Tajiri Rey Mysterio [B]drew with[/B] Sabu Edge, Mick Foley & Lita [B]defeated[/B] Tommy Dreamer, Terry Funk & Beaulah McGuillicuty Balls Mahoney [B]defeated[/B] Masato Tanaka Rob Van Dam [B]defeated [/B]John Cena Be sure to join us next week on Sci-Fi Network for the RE-BIRTH OF EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!!

[CENTER][B][/B][B][SIZE="6"]ECW on Sci-FI [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="PURPLE"]being held infront of 300 people at the All-Star Sports Arena and being shown LIVE on Sci-Fi Network[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]A video package set to Drowning Pool's "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" opens the show. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Hello everybody and welcome to the debut of ECW on Sci-Fi we're live from the All-Star Sports Arena. At ringside, I'm Joey Styles along with Taz!! Whatta show this is going to be!! [B]Taz:[/B] Ya damn right Styles, and we're set for one helluva show. We're kicking things off at full speed with an Extreme Tag Team Match!! [SIZE="4"][B]Tag Team Match[/B] Blue World Order(Stevie Richards & Super Nova) [B]defeated[/B] The F.B.I.(Tony Mamaluke, Little Gudio) w/Big Guido & Trinity in 9:47 when Super Nova defeated Tony Mamaluke by pinfall with a Spin Doctor. [B](C+)[/B][/SIZE] [B]Taz: [/B]What a tag match and we're just getting started!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] I just got word that Kelly is awaiting us backstage? [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Kelly introduces herself as an exhibitionist and promises to show the fans all of her assists. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Woah! This ECW Vixen promises to show us all of her assists!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: I wonder what that means? [B]Taz:[/B] Well we just gotta wait and find out, Styles! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Well untill then lets get ready for "the Wrestling Machine" Kurt Angle!! [SIZE="4"]Kurt Angle [B]defeated[/B] Tracy Smothers in 7:36 by submission with an Ankle Lock. [B](B)[/B] [/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Angle continues dominating in ECW!! [B]Taz:[/B] This new "ECW Kurt Angle" is unstoppable, Styles. I don't know if he could ever be stopped!! [COLOR="blue"]Metallica's "Enter Sandman" hits and The Sandman walks out from the crowd drinking his beer and swinging his cane. He makes his way down to ringside for his scheduled match tonight. Suddenly, Michael Jackson's "Thriller" hits. The Zombie makes his way out walking like a stiff board. He enters the ring then does the "Thriller" dancing routine. Zombie dances untill the song is done then turns towards Sandman who's jaw has fell and looking stunned. Zombie moans at Sandman only to get a Kendo Stick to the side of his head. Sandman continues to beat down The Zombie then quickly ends it with his White Russian Legsweep. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]The Sandman [B]defeated[/B] The Zombie in 7:48 by pinfall with a White Russian Leg Sweep. [B](D)[/B][/SIZE] [B]Taz: [/B]Well I don't know if The Zombie has a career with ECW but The Sandman sure earned his paycheck tonight!! [B]Joey Styles: [/B]The Sandman doesn't care much for sports entertainers, Taz. And it's apparent after tonights matchup! [SIZE="4"]Super Crazy [B]defeated[/B] Kid Kash in 9:45 by pinfall with an Asai Moonsault. [B](B-)[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Kelly's theme hits and she walks out on the platform. She begins to strip to a dance song. After slowly teasing the ECW fans, Kelly attempts to remove her bra. She's having some difficulties when Big Show's theme hits. Big Show walks out and stands behind her. She turns around to find the 7' monster behind her. Show wraps his giant hand around her tiny neck as she screams for her life. Big Show Chokeslams her off of the platform onto a ramp. "Holy ****!". Big Show walks off after his destruction is complete. [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Francine bumps into Tommy Dreamer. [/COLOR] [B]Tommy Dreamer:[/B] Francine? What the hell are you doing here? [B]Francine:[/B] Tommy, you couldn't re-open ECW without the Queen of Extreme. Infact, I'm looking for a new client to represent here. Maybe we can get back together and take over ECW once again... [B]Tommy Dreamer: [/B]Take over ECW? With You? No thanks. As I remember, you dumped me for Raven. So you can find yourself a client elsewhere... [B]Francine:[/B] Fine!! I'm the Queen of Extreme!! I have millions of requests for my services. [COLOR="blue"]Tommy Dreamer nods his head and walks away leaving Francine in her fit. She walks off into the mens locker room. Someone's sitting in the corner with his hands folded covering his face. Francine stops and walks on over. [/COLOR] [B]Francine:[/B] Excuse me, my name's Francine and I... [B]CM Punk:[/B] I know who you are and I'm not interested! [B]Francine:[/B] Not interested?! In me?! Who the hell are you?... [B]CM Punk[/B]: My name is CM Punk and I'm Straight Edge, Why? Because I'm Better than You!! [B]Francine:[/B] Straight Edge?! [B]CM Punk:[/B] Straight Edge means No Alcohol, No Drugs, and most importantly NO SEX!! So you can see why I have no need for you or your "assistance". So if you may be so kind, get the hell out of my face!! [COLOR="blue"]Francine walks away as mad as ever. The camera gets a clear shot of CM Punk's face as we go into a commercial break. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]CM Punk [B]defeated[/B] Mikey Whipwreck in 8:27 by pinfall with a Pepsi Plunge. [B](C+)[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Tommy Dreamer, Sabu and Terry Funk make their way out for their scheduled 6 Man Tag match when "El Phantasmo" by White Zombie hits. Lance Storm walks out with Francine, CW Anderson and Johnny Swinger. Francine has a microphone in her hand. [/COLOR] [B]Francine:[/B] Let me introduce to you my new client and a future ECW Heavyweight Champion, Lance Storm. And that's not the coolest, that's not the greatest... [COLOR="blue"]Lance Storm grabs the microphone out of Francine's hand. [/COLOR] Lance Storm: That's from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!! [COLOR="blue"]Storm, Anderson and Swinger make their way down to ringside for the scheduled main event match. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Francine is accompaning Lance Storm, CW Anderson and Johnny Swinger. That's an automatic handi-cap for Tommy Dreamer, Sabu and Terry Funk!! [B]Taz:[/B] She's a hot tomatoe! If Storm has signed here as his manager than she's legaly allowed to be out here and the way she looks I'm not complaining! [SIZE="4"][B]Extreme 6 Man Tag Team Match[/B] Tommy Dreamer, Sabu and Terry Funk [B]defeated [/B]Lance Storm, CW Anderson and Johnny Swinger in 4:49 when Tommy Dreamer defeated Lance Storm by pinfall with a Dreamer DDT. [B](B-)[/B] [/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Tommy Dreamer overcomed the obsticles once again!! [B]Taz:[/B] No doubt about it and whatta show!! I can't wait for next week!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Joey Styles along with Taz thanking you for joining us tonight for E...C...W!! [B]Final Rating:[/B] B- [B]Sci-Fi Network Rating:[/B] 1,256,393 viewers[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WWE's RAW Results:[/SIZE] [/B] Shane McMahon [B]defeated[/B] Charlie Haas & Jake Gymni [B](C+)[/B] RVD [B]defeated[/B] Joey Mercury to retain the IC Title [B](B-)[/B] Mickie James [B]defeated[/B] Ashley to retain the Womens Title [B](C)[/B] Ric Flair & HHH [B]defeated[/B] Gene Snitsky & Goldust [B](B+)[/B] Shawn Michaels [B]defeated[/B] Kane [B](A)[/B] Edge [B]defeated[/B] Carlito [B](B+)[/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B+ [B]TV Ratings[/B]: 1,789,676 [B][SIZE="4"]TNA Impact Results:[/SIZE] [/B] Jeff Hardy [B]defeated[/B] Monty Brown [B](C-)[/B] Samoa Joe [B]defeated[/B] Homicide to retain the X Title [B](C)[/B] Rhino & Raven [B]defeated[/B] The James Gang [B](C+)[/B] Christian Cage [B]defeated[/B] Brother Devon to retain the TNA Title [B](B)[/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B- [B]TV Ratings:[/B] 285,216[/CENTER]

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] ECW on Sci-Fi Preview: Justin Credible challenges Terry Funk while Lance Storm challenges Tommy Dreamer. That's right, the Impact Players return to ECW TV!! Also, WWE World Champion, Rob Van Dam, makes his ECW TV Debut!! Paul Heyman will also reveal his plans for the ECW Television Championship!! Plus much much more!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]ECW on Sci-FI [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 300 people at the Amherst Pepsi Center and being shown LIVE on Sci-Fi Network[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Welcome everybody to another edition of ECW on Sci-Fi!! I'm Joey Styles along with my partner Taz!! [B]Taz:[/B] That's right. And we're not wasting any time tonight, we're already set and ready for the opening Tag Team Match!! [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]The B.W.O., Stevie Richards & Super Nova, make their way to ringside for their scheduled Tag Team match. Suddenly, the arena lights go off. The Brood's theme hits, Gangrel and Kevin Matthew Fertig walk out. These two are Modern Vampires. Gangrel climbs the ringsteps then drinks blood from his goblet. The two enter the ring. [/COLOR] [B]Gangrel:[/B] Humans, bow down to the New Brood!! We heard that ECW has the most extreme, hardcore and bloodiest matches. And that's the one and only reason why we're here. To take all of your BLOOD!! [SIZE="4"]Blue World Order [B]defeated[/B] Kevin Matthew Fertig and Gangrel in 5:39 when Super Nova defeated Gangrel by pinfall with a Kryptonite Crunch.[/SIZE] (C+) [B]Taz:[/B] I guess these bloodsuckers didn't have what it takes to beat an ECW Superstar!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Nope. Maybe they should stick to appearing on Sci-Fi's "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". Let's go to the back with Paul Heyman! [COLOR="royalblue"]Backstage, Paul Heyman is with the ECW Television Championship.[/COLOR] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Hello, I'm Paul Heyman, the owner of Extreme Championship Wrestling. I think it's time that we introduce some Extreme Gold into our Television show. Infact, I think it's time we introduce the ECW Television Championship!! The TV title has always been fought over by the "pure wrestlers". From the late Eddie Guerrero to Dean Malenko to current WWE Star Chris Benoit, only the best of the best held this title. So starting tonight, there'll be a Television Title Tournament. The Finals will be determined on ECW's Re-birth Pay-Per-View Event! Let me take the time to wish good-luck to everyone involved!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] WOW! A Television Title Tournament!? [B]Taz:[/B] Yes Styles, and it's starting RIGHT NOW!! [SIZE="4"]Round 1: ECW Television Title Tournament Yoshihiro Tajiri [B]defeated[/B] Kid Kash in 9:59 by pinfall with a Buzzsaw Kick. (B-)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] The Japanese Buzzsaw advances in the Tournament!! [B]Taz[/B]: Woah, with Tajiri in this thing, there's going to be a lot of missin' teeth from his Buzzsaw kicks. [COLOR="royalblue"]A video package highlighting all of Sandman's ECW moments airs. The package is set to Metallica's "Enter Sandman". Sandman's voice overdubs the video, "My names The Sandman, and I like to Drink Beer, Bang Bitches and Kick Some Ass!!".[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]The Sandman [B]defeated[/B] Tony Mamaluke in 4:37 by pinfall with a Top Rope Leg Drop. (C)[/SIZE] [B]Taz:[/B] Sandman is one bad dude, Styles! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Just like he told us, he likes to drink beer, bang bitches and kick some ass!! [COLOR="royalblue"]Kelly makes his way onto the stage, she's in a neckbrace and using crutches to walk. She walks onto her dancing platform and grabs a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Kelly:[/B] I wan't to apologize to all of the ECW fans. Usualy, I would strip down to my birthday suit but due to my injuries my doctor advised me not to. I just wanted to-- [COLOR="royalblue"]Big Show's theme hits and he walks out. He steps onto the dancing platform standing right infront of Kelly. [/COLOR] [B]Kelly:[/B] You, you did this to me!! Why?! What did I ever do to you?! [B]Big Show:[/B] You're just like all of the other girls who teased me and played with my giant heart! Face it you're a slut and I HATE SLUTS!! [B]Kelly:[/B] Well before you interrupted me, I was going to say that I came here to stop my boyfriend from attacking you... [B]Big Show:[/B] Your boyfriend attacking me?! HAHAHA!! Who's your boyfriend? [B]Kelly:[/B] Andrew "TEST" Martin!!.... [COLOR="royalblue"]Test runs out from the crowd with a Folding Chair. He hits Big Show across the back. Show stumbles off of the stage and onto the ECW enterance set. Test waits untill Show stumbles towards him then Kicks him across the face. Show falls over then walks to the back. Test hugs his girlfriend, Kelly. They walk to the back, hand in hand. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Andrew "Test" Martin in ECW?! OH MY GOD!! [B]Taz:[/B] This could only mean big things for ECW. And troubled times for the Big Show!! [COLOR="royalblue"]"Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck" by Pong hits. Justin Credible and Francine walk out together. They make their way inside of the ECW ring. [/COLOR] [B]Francine:[/B] Last week, I signed Lance Storm as my new client. Well this week I got the full package. Justin Credible has just signed me up as his offical manager. Now I control The Impact Players!! So Terry Funk, the "Hardcore Legend", come on out here so my man can show you what he's got!! [COLOR="royalblue"]Terry Funk walks out from the crowd, he slides into the ring behind Justin Credible. Funk turns him around and starts laying in some hard punches. The referee calls for the bell and this match is underway. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Justin Credible w/Francine [B]defeated[/B] Terry Funk in 7:51 by pinfall with a That's Incredible. After Lance Storm ran out and interfered in the match. (C+)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] The Impact Players stole a victory from Terry Funk! [B]Taz:[/B] These punks have no respect for the "Hardcore Icon". [COLOR="royalblue"]Backstage, WWE World Champion, RVD is with his manager Bill Alfonso. [/COLOR] [B]RVD:[/B] Fonzie, it's great to be back on ECW TV!! [B]Bill Alfonso:[/B] That's right champ, you tell em'!! [B]RVD:[/B] Now that I'm the WWE World Champion, I'm licensed to compete for them. So untill I lose this title, and I cool title if I might add, look Fonzie it spins!! [B]Bill Alfonso:[/B] Woah that's cool daddy-o!! [B]RVD:[/B] Anyways, untill I lose the title, I can't compete for ECW. But I can make appearences... [COLOR="royalblue"]The ECW crowd boos[/COLOR] [B]RVD:[/B] I know, I know, it sucks. But holding this WWE World title means more to me than just the money or fame. Holding this title reminds me that wrestlers like me, who refuse to change their style and become a corporate sell-out, can still be the World Champ! So untill somebody beats me for this title, I'm sorry but I won't be wrestling for ECW...but don't worry you'll always have...Sabu? Hey, didn't you manage that guy, Fonzie? [B]Bill Alfonso:[/B] Sa-who?! [B]RVD:[/B] Yeah, I wouldn't remember managing him either. Afterall, he never held a World Title. Hey, lets go. [B]Bill Alfonso:[/B] Wait...aren't ya goin' ta do the "R...V...D.." thing?! [B]RVD:[/B] Nah, I'm World Champ, I don't need a stupid sing-a-long anymore. [COLOR="royalblue"]Cameras cut back to the announcer's table. Styles and Taz seem confused by RVD's statement. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] No more RVD untill he loses the World Title?! [B]Taz:[/B] That's a major loss for ECW!! But what's with RVD's attitude? [B]Joey Styles:[/B] He is acting strange, Taz. Maybe it's the World Title that's got to his head? [B]Taz:[/B] Well whatever it is, I don't think Sabu would appreciate what he had to say about him. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Talking about Sabu, lets go back to ringside for his Extreme Rules Match against Danny Doring!! [SIZE="4"]Extreme Rules Sabu [B]defeated[/B] Danny Doring in 4:38 by pinfall with an Arabian Facebuster. (C)[/SIZE] [B]Taz:[/B] Sabu didn't look pleased at all. It seemed like he took out his anger on Danny Doring. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Sabu made quick work out of Doing this week. Let's head backstage to "The Wrestling Machine" Kurt Angle. [COLOR="royalblue"]Backstage, Kurt Angle's standing infront of a purple "ECW" logo. He paces back and forth. [/COLOR] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] ECW, next week, I challenge ANYONE to an Extreme Shoot Fight!! I don't care if they're employed by ECW, WWE or anyone else!! [COLOR="royalblue"]Cameras cut back to the announcers table. [/COLOR] [B]Taz[/B]: What a challenge!! The Wrestling Machine challenges anyone to an Extreme Shootfight next week. And let me tell you, I've been in my share of Extreme Shootfights and this'll be one intense FIGHT!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] I can't wait, Taz. But right now lets head to the ring for our scheduled Main Event!! [SIZE="4"]Tommy Dreamer [B]defeated[/B] Lance Storm w/Francine in 7:56 by pinfall with a Dreamer DDT. Justin Credible tried to interfere but Terry Funk ran out and stopped him. (B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="royalblue"]Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk clean house afterwards. They celebrate while ECW on Sci-Fi comes to an end. [/COLOR] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B- [B]TV Rating:[/B] 1,255,846[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WWE's RAW Results:[/SIZE] [/B] Chavo Guerrero [B]defeated[/B] Joey Mercury [B](C+)[/B] Val Venis [B]defeated[/B] Shane McMahon [B](B)[/B] RVD [B]defeated[/B] Funaki, Umaga & Mikey [B](C+)[/B] Trish Stratus [B]defeated[/B] Mickie James, Ashley & Lita [B](C+)[/B] Triple H [B]defeated[/B] Shelton Benjamin [B](B+)[/B] Kane [B]defeated[/B] Ric Flair [B](B+)[/B] [B]Final Rating[/B]: B [B]TV Rating[/B]: 1,789,714 [B][SIZE="4"]TNA Impact Results:[/SIZE][/B] Simon Diamond, Chris Harris & Austin Aries [B]defeated[/B] Monty Brown, James Storm, Bobby Roode [B](C-)[/B] Raven [B]defeated[/B] Alex Shelley [B](C)[/B] Samoa Joe [B]defeated[/B] AJ Styles to retain the X Division Title [B](C)[/B] Sting [B]defeated[/B] Jeff Jarret to retain the Heavyweight Title [B](C+)[/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] C+ [B]TV Rating:[/B] 264,156[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]from ecw.com:[/B] Last week on ECW TV, Paul Heyman announced a Television Title Tournament. We found out that one of the first round matches was Kid Kash vs Yoshihiro Tajiri, but now we have the full Tournament brackets. [SIZE="4"]ECW Television Title Tournament[/SIZE] [B]First Round:[/B] Yoshihiro Tajiri vs Kid Kash CW Anderson vs Mikey Whipwreck CM Punk vs Al Snow Super Crazy vs Tony Mamaluke [B]Second Round:[/B] Yoshihiro Tajiri is the only wrestler who has advanced so far[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]ECW on Sci-FI [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 300 people at the Animal House and being shown LIVE on Sci-Fi Network[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The show opens backstage with Kelly and Andrew "Test" Martin standing infront of an ECW Purple Screen. [/COLOR] [B]Kelly:[/B] Hi, I'm Kelly and I'm an exhibitionist. [B]Test:[/B] Hello, I'm Andrew and I'm her boyfriend. You may know me as the guy who's going to kick the Big Show's ass at ECW's Re-Birth Pay-Per-View. But tonight, Kelly will be showing ME all of her assists, right here on E..C..W!! [COLOR="blue"]The ECW introduction video is set to Drowning Pool's "Bodies". After the video is done the camera cuts to a shot of the arena then onto the Announcers Table. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] It seems that Kelly is all better and she's going to finish some unfinished business tonight, Taz! [B]Taz:[/B] Oh I can't wait to see all of her assists!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] We have a packed show tonight and we're kicking it off with a First Round Tournament matchup! [SIZE="4"]ECW Television Title Tournament(First Round) CW Anderson defeated Mikey Whipwreck in 10:27 by pinfall with a Spinebuster. (C)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] CW Anderson advances into the Quarter Finals!! [B]Taz:[/B] Big-ups to Anderson for advancing!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Al Snow is looking through a Playboy with Head and The Zombie. CM Punk walks by and notices, he shakes his head in disgust. [/COLOR] [B]CM Punk:[/B] Excuse me, there are other people in this locker room who do not want to be apart of your smut!! [B]Al Snow:[/B] Smut?! [B]CM Punk:[/B] I'm Straight Edge which means I'm better than you!! No Alcohol, No Drugs and most importantly No Sex!! [B]Al Snow:[/B] So you're a virgin?! [B]The Zombie:[/B] Arrrrrgggghhhh!!! [B]Al Snow:[/B] Haha even the Zombie has gotten laid. [B]CM Punk:[/B] Look, you two, as well as all of ECW's fans, are going straight to hell. And next week, I'm going to set the wheels in motion when I beat you in the TV Title Tournament, Snow. And mark my words...I will beat you!! [COLOR="blue"]CM Punk walks away leaving Al Snow, Head and Zombie in awe[/COLOR]. [B]Zombie:[/B] Arrrrggghhh!! [B]Al Snow:[/B] Yeah, you're right. He does put ***** on a pedestal... [SIZE="4"]Tag Team Match Blue World Order defeated Doring & Roadkill in 7:47 when Stevie Richards defeated Danny Doring by pinfall with a Stevie Kick.[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] The Blue World Order continues to dominate ECW's Tag Team Division. [B]Taz:[/B] When ECW is ready to re-introduce it's Tag Team Titles they'll be right at the top of the list for a Title shot!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: It's time for Kurt Angle's Extreme Shootfight, Taz. [B]Taz:[/B] I've been in many Shootfights, Styles. They ain't pretty but they sure are brutal!! [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Angle's theme hits as he makes his way down to ringside. He's wearing his Black Singlet and has his ECW Mouthguard. Angle steps inside the ECW ring. [/COLOR] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] Just like I announced last week, I'm challenging ANYONE to an Extreme Shootfight!! [COLOR="blue"]"Stayin' Alive" by the BeeJee's hits and Little Guido walks out with Big Guido and Trinity. He slides into the ring and smacks Kurt Angle across the face. Angle shrugs it off and takes him down with a double leg pick-up. The referee calls for the offical bell. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: I guess the "Italian Shooter" Little Guido has accepted Angle's challenge!! [B]Taz:[/B] If anyone can go toe-to-toe with Kurt Angle in an Extreme Shootfight it's the "Italian Shooter" Little Guido. [SIZE="4"]Extreme Shootfight Challenge Kurt Angle defeated Little Guido in 13:50 by submission with an Ankle Lock. (A)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Angle celebrates his victory. He poses for the crowd and doesn't notice a fan slide into the ring. Suddenly, he turns around right into the fans GORE. This "fan" takes off his baseball cap and t-shirt to reveal he's RHINO!! Rhino pounds on his chest then taunts the fallen Olympic Hero. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Woah whatta match, Styles!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] And what an attack by the "Manbeast" Rhino. [B]Taz:[/B] Rhino has finally returned home and he's made sure that everyone knows it. [COLOR="blue"]"Walk" by Pantera hits as RVD walks out with Bill Alfonso and his WWE World Title. RVD avoids the fans and sits at the announcer's table. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] It's the WWE World Champion, Styles!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] What do we owe the pleasure of your pressence, Mr. Monday Night? [B]RVD:[/B] Mr. Monday Night, Rob...Van...Dam...is out here for his weekly ECW apperance. As you can see I'm still the World Champion but I'm not going to let my ECW fans down by ignoring them. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Why thanks for caring...Well we're scheduled to see Sabu compete against Johnny Swinger. [B]RVD:[/B] Sa-who?! Really Sabu is just another RVD ripoff but since I can't compete for ECW I guess a second rate copy is good enough. [B]Taz:[/B] How could you say that? You used to team up with the man!! [B]RVD:[/B] That was before I became a World Champion. He's never won a World Title, Taz. And he especialy has never won a title that SPINS!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Oh god...lets get back to ringside for our scheduled match. [SIZE="4"]Extreme Rules Match Sabu defeated Johnny Swinger in 4:42 by pinfall with a Triple Jump Moonsault. (B-)[/SIZE] [B]RVD:[/B] Well that was a good effort from ripoff but I'm not impressed. Maybe next time... [B]Joey Styles:[/B] I'm sure Sabu is saddened that he didn't impress you. [B]RVD:[/B] Right on. He should be. Anyways, I'm done my weekly ECW appearence. Fonzie lets go to the back and chill out. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Thank God... [B]Taz:[/B] Hey, I like RVD's new attitude. [B]Joey Styles[/B]: You and who else? Well onto better news, it's time for Kelly's Striptease. Lets head to the back... [B]Taz:[/B] Oh boy, Styles, I can't wait!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Test is sitting on a chair in the middle of the room while Kelly dances around him. She slowly takes off her clothes untill she's left with her bra and panties. Kelly's about to unhook her bra when Big Show interrupts. He kicks Test over as Kelly runs away screaming. Big Show hits Andrew while he's down with a Barbwire Baseball Bat. Show then grinds the Barbwire Bat across his forehead. He leaves him in a bloody mess. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Oh my god!! Somebody get Andrew Martin some medical assistance!! [B]Taz:[/B] This is ECW!! Our wrestlers are bloody and brutal. If you don't like it, well then change the channel. Maybe RAW or Smackdown will have something that interests you. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Taz, it's time for our main event. Last week, Justin Credible stole a victory from Terry Funk...well tonight it's an EXTREME RE-MATCH. This time Tommy Dreamer will be in Funk's corner, watching his back. [SIZE="4"]Extreme Re-match Terry Funk w/Tommy Dreamer defeated Justin Credible w/Francine & Lance Storm in 7:54 by pinfall with a Funkersault. During the match we also saw Lance Storm run in and attack Funk, and Tommy Dreamer do the same to Credible. (C+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Francine grabs the microphone from the ring announcer. The Impact Players gather beside her. [/COLOR] [B]Francine:[/B] Funk, Dreamer, we're sick of you!! At ECW's Re-birth, The Impact Players challenge you two to a Tag Team Deathmatch!! After we beat you and kill you, you'll know the definition of Extreme!! [B]Justin Credible:[/B] That's not just the coolest, That's not just the greatest... [B]Lance Storm:[/B] That's from Calgary, Alberta, Canada... [B]Justin Credible:[/B] THAT'S JUSTIN CREDIBLE!! [B]Final Show Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Final TV Rating:[/B] 1,200,680[/CENTER]

[B]from ecw.com: [/B] Danny Doring has suffered a Damaged Foot at the ECW TV Tapings last night. He'll be off television getting tested to see the condition of his injury. ECW has signed Rhino to a 18 month Written Contract. We'd like to welcome "The Man Beast" back home.

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] There was a new WWE World Champion crowned at Vengence. Edge managed to defeat Rob Van Dam with a little help from Randy Orton and John Cena. RVD will comment on his recent loss at the next ECW on Sci-Fi TV Taping.

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="6"]ECW on Sci-FI [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 300 people at the Pepsi Arena and being shown LIVE on Sci-Fi Network[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of ECW on Sci-Fi!! [B]Taz:[/B] We're kicking off things with a HUGE matchup!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] The 7 foot, 500 pound Big Show, is scheduled to take on Mikey Whipwreck. It's a David vs Goliath confrontation!! [SIZE="4"]Big Show defeated Mikey Whipwreck in 4:49 by pinfall with a Hog Log.(B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]Big Show isn't finished with Mikey Whipwreck. He picks him up by his throat and locks in a Cobra Clutch then slams him across his knee. Show holds onto the submission, refusing to let go, then when he's done with him he just tosses him like a ragdoll. Big Show points at Mikey Whipwreck then mouths, "This Sunday, Test, you're DEAD!!".[/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Woah...I wouldn't want to be on Big Show's bad side. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Neither would I, Taz. Test is going to have more than a handful at ECW's Re-birth Pay-Per-View!! [COLOR="blue"]"Thriller" by Michael Jackson hits as Al Snow with Head and The Zombie walk out. They make their way into the ring and do the "Thriller" Dance Routine. The dancing continues untill AFI's "Miseria Cantare" interrupts. CM Punk walks out with a microphone. He stands infornt of the enterance ramp. [/COLOR] [B]CM Punk:[/B] No way! No way! No way am I going to compete against you while that Zombie is standing at ringside. Not only is it unfair but it's also mocking the sport of Professional Wrestling. I've sat by far too long while Wrestling is given a bad name so I've licensed a bodyguard to help me clean up this sport. Introducing my right hand man....MIKE AWESOME!!! [COLOR="blue"]"Awesome bomb" by Harry Slash and the Slashstones hits as Mike Awesome walks out. He follows CM Punk to the ring as the scheduled singles match is underway. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]ECW Television Title Tournament CM Punk defeated Al Snow in 8:38 by pinfall with a Pepsi Plunge. During the match we also had Mike Awesome run in and attack Snow.(B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Zombie enters the ring to see if Al Snow is alright, CM Punk tells Awesome to finish him, Awesome hits him from behind then Powerbombs him out of the ring onto the solid floor. CM Punk and Mike Awesome celebrate their destruction. CM Punk celebrates with Mike Awesome. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] OH MY GOD!! Mike Awesome has killed The Zombie!! [B]Taz: [/B]You're forgetting what matters the most, Styles, CM Punk advanced in the Television Title Tournament and he has a 6'7" Bodyguard with him. [COLOR="blue"]"Walk" by Pantera hits as RVD and Bill Alfonso make their way towards ringside. RVD looks as if he hasn't slept for weeks. The crowd gives him a mixed reaction.[/COLOR] [B]RVD:[/B] As most of you already know, I lost the WWE World Title at Vengence. It wasn't because Edge beat me fair and clean. No. It was because he had his WWE Troops interfere for him costing me the match. So now I'm stuck wrestling in bingo halls again. That's just great! But I didn't come here to complain. I came here to proclaim war against WWE!! As a proud member of the ECW roster I have petitioned to Paul Heyman and Vince McMahon to allow an interpromotional Tag Team match at ECW's "Re-Birth". So as long as I could find 2 other ECW superstars to fight along my side, I'm going to get my revenge. So Edge, Randy Orton & John Cena, you better train hard because once you enter the ECW Arena, mark my words, things will get EXTREME!! [COLOR="blue"]"Walk" by Pantera hits and RVD walks to the back with Bill Alfonso. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Whoa big news!! RVD and two other ECW superstars will take on Randy Orton, John Cena and WWE World Champion Edge at ECW's Re-Birth!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: That's major news but who's going to want to fight by RVD's side especialy after his recent change of attitude?! [B]Taz[/B]: We'll just have to wait and see Styles. But right now we have a One Night Stand II Re-match between Tajiri & Super Crazy vs The FBI!! [SIZE="4"]Tag Team Match Super Crazy and Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated F.B.I. in 6:37 when Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Little Guido by pinfall with a Buzzsaw Kick.(B)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Tajiri & Super Crazy get their revenge from One Night Stand!! But win/loss this was a great showing from both teams!! [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Angle's theme hits and he walks out in his black singlet and ECW Mouthguard. Angle climbs the ringsteps and enters the ring. [/COLOR] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] Last week, after I defeated Little Guido in an Extreme Shootfight, I was ambushed by "The Manbeast" Rhino! Most of you would expect me to be freakin' pissed right now...but I'm not. No, I'm not surprised at all that a big fat coward like Rhino would attack me from behind. So instead of complaining about it, I got ourselves a match! That's right. At ECW's Re-birth, Rhino, you got a date with the Olympic Hero in a Street Fight!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Another HUGE match signed for Re-birth!! The pay-per-view seems to be getting bigger and bigger by the minute!! [B]Taz:[/B] You're right, Styles, but Kurt Angle has his hands full tonight with Kid Kash. [SIZE="4"]Kurt Angle defeated Kid Kash in 9:51 by pinfall with an Angle Slam.(A)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]RVD and Bill Alfonso walk into Sabu's locker room. He's sitting down taping up his fists for his upcoming match. Sabu looks up at RVD and stands up. [/COLOR] [B]RVD:[/B] Woah, woah, I'm not here looking for a fight so you can sit down. In fact, I'm here asking you to fight along my side. I know I've said some nasty things about you but that's in the past now. We were tag team partner...tag team champions!! We had the same manager, tell him Fonzie... [B]Bill Alfonso:[/B] Thas' right daddy-o!! [B]RVD[/B]: See. So what do ya say? For old time sakes?! [COLOR="blue"]Sabu looks at Bill Alfonso then back at RVD. He slaps RVD on his chest then smacks his own chest and points up in the sky. [/COLOR] [B]RVD:[/B] Yeah, that's the old Sabu I know. I'll see you at Re-birth in my corner, partner... [COLOR="blue"]RVD walks away with Bill Alfonso. Camera focuses on Sabu watching them walk away, he nods his head and goes back to taping his fists. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] RVD and Sabu fighting side by side at Re-birth?! The WWE Crew are in for trouble this Sunday night!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Taz, right now we're scheduled to have our main event... [COLOR="blue"]"Living La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin hits and Macho Libre walks out. He runs down the enterance ramp and jumps into the ring. [/COLOR] [B]Macho Libre:[/B] Oooooooo yyaaaa!! E..C..W..oooo yaaaaaa!!! I've been watchin' ECW in the back and it seems to be a lack of Sports Entertainment!! Sure there's The Zombie but he's probably dead after that Awesome Bomb. So I'm out here asking you to give me an ECW contract! Ooooo yaaaa!! Snap into a Slim Jim!! Yaaaa!!! [COLOR="blue"]"Enter Sandman" by Metallica hits. Sandman appears in the crowd pissed off drinking a beer and swinging his cane. He pushes his way through the crowd sharing his beer with the fans while they sing along with the song. Sandman jumps over the guardrails and enters the ring. He stares at Macho Libre from head to toe. Macho extends his hand for a handshake but Sandman hits him across the head with his cane. Macho Libre falls over and covers up while Sandman continues to cane him. A referee slides into the ring and calls for the bell to officaly start this imprompteu match. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]The Sandman defeated Macho Libre in 4:45 by pinfall with a White Russian Leg Sweep.(C+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Sandman grabs a microphone after his match. He takes out a pack of cigarettes and lights one. After a couple of puffs he finally speaks his mind. [/COLOR] [B]Sandman:[/B] I'm sick of these Sports Entertainer ****ers coming on our show! This is E...C...****IN'...W...not WCW or WWE or whatever crap is out there. So on Sunday, I want in that 6 Man Interpromotional match. I don't give a **** if I'm wanted in the match or not. I will be there and I will kill Sports Entertainment!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: The Interpromotional 6 Man Tag match is set. RVD, Sabu & The Sandman vs Randy Orton, Edge & John Cena. [B]Taz[/B]: That's going to be one hell of a match!! But tonight we have our own ECW 6 Man Tag Team main event match. [SIZE="4"]Terry Funk, Tommy Dreamer and Sabu defeated Lance Storm, Justin Credible and Johnny Swinger w/Francine in 5:37 when Tommy Dreamer defeated Johnny Swinger by pinfall with a Dreamer DDT.(B-)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]The show ends with Terry Funk, Tommy Dreamer and Sabu standing over a beaten Johnny Swinger. The Impact Players and Francine are walking back to the locker room backwards never taking their eyes off of their opponents. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Thank you for tunning in again this week for ECW on Sci-Fi and remember to catch ECW's Re-birth Pay-Per-View. [B]Taz:[/B] It's going to be one helluva show, I can't wait!! [B]Final Rating:[/B] B- [B]Final TV Rating:[/B] 1,205,386[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="6"] [B]ECW's RE-BIRTH[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"][I]This Sunday live on Pay-Per-View[/I][/COLOR] [B]Interpromotional 6-Man Tag Team Match[/B] [COLOR="purple"]RVD, Sabu, The Sandman vs Edge, John Cena, Randy Orton[/COLOR] [B]Tag Team Deathmatch[/B] [COLOR="purple"]The Impact Players w/Francine vs Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer[/COLOR] [B]Extreme Street Fight[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Kurt Angle vs "The Manbeast" Rhino[/COLOR] [B]Extreme Rules Match[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Andrew "Test" Martin w/Kelly vs The Big Show[/COLOR] [B]also.... ECW Television Title Tournament(First Round)[/B] Super Crazy vs Tony Mamaluke w/Big Guido & Trinity Mike Awesome w/CM Punk vs Al Snow w/Head Yoshihiro Tajiri vs Tracy Smothers[/CENTER]

[B]from wwe.com: [/B] During a recent interview with wwe.com, John Cena revealed that he helped Edge because he wanted to bring the WWE World Title back into the company. Although he respects RVD and all that he has accomplished in his career, at ECW Re-Birth, John Cena says that he will win the 6 Man Interpromotional Tag Match for WWE. [B]from ecw.com:[/B] Thankfuly, The Zombie did not suffer any internal injuries after Mike Awesome's attack. Doctors state that it was fortunate that he's undead or else his fall may have been fatal. Although The Zombie won't be in attendance during ECW's Re-Birth, Al Snow will be competing against Mike Awesome to redeem himself after his TV Title Tournament loss.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WWE RAW Results:[/SIZE][/B] Victoria [B]defeated[/B] Mickie James [B](C+)[/B] Paul Burchill [B]defeated[/B] Armando Alejandro Estrada [B](C)[/B] Eugene [B]defeated[/B] Lance Cade [B](B)[/B] Mikey and Kenny [B]defeated[/B] Gene Snitsky and Goldust [B](C+)[/B] Ric Flair [B]defeated[/B] Rene Dupree [B](B+)[/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B [B]TV Rating:[/B] 1,803,960 [B][SIZE="4"]TNA Impact Results:[/SIZE][/B] Samoa Joe [B]defeated[/B] Elix Skipper and Konnan [B](C)[/B] Chris Sabin [B]defeated[/B] Monty Brown [B](C+)[/B] Americas Most Wanted [B]defeated[/B] Team Canada [B](C)[/B] James Gang [B]defeated[/B] Team 3D [B](B-)[/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] C+ [B]TV Rating:[/B] 14,083[/CENTER]

[B]from wrestlingobserver.com:[/B] Spike TV has dropped TNA Impact from their schedule. The cancelation of TNA's flagship show is a huge blow to the company. Most insiders predict that it's only a matter of time untill the promotion is under water.

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="6"]ECW RE-BIRTH[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 9,500 people at the Hammerstein Ballroom and being shown live on Pay-Per-View[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]A video package re-capping all of the storylines going on ECW TV set to Stone Sour's "30-30-150" airs. After the action packed introduction ends the camera cuts into the ring where Joey Styles and Tazs are standing. The Hammerstein Ballroom is sold-out and the fans are all chanting "ECW". [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Ohhh myyy Gooodd!!! Welcome to ECW's Re-Birth!! We're back and live on Pay-Per-View!! I'm Joey Styles along with my broadcast partner "The Human Suplex Machine" Taz!! [B]Taz:[/B] ECW is back baby and we're live at my hometown!! Tonight we--- [COLOR="red"]The B.W.O. theme hits. Stevie Richards, Super Nova & The Blue Meanie walk out from the back. They make their way down ringside and into the ECW ring. Stevie Richards takes the microphone from Joey Styles' hand.[/COLOR] [B]Stevie Richards:[/B] The band is back together!! For weeks...me and Super Nova have been dominating ECW's Tag Team roster. We've beaten Vampires, Former ECW Tag Team Champions and Full Blooded Italians yet we don't even have a match tonight. We're sick of being held down by the man!! Which is why tonight, we have an offical announcement. The Blue Guy, Hollywood Nova and Big Stevie Cool....WE...ARE...TAKING...OVER!! [COLOR="red"]The B.W.O. do their poses as ACDC's "Big Balls" hits. Balls Mahoney and Masato Tanaka walk out both holding chairs. They slide into the ring as B.W.O. step back. Stevie Richards and Super Nova push Blue Meanie infront of them and they slide out of the ring. Mahoney hits him across the head with a chairshot. Tanaka hits the ropes and throws the chair into Meanie's face. He falls over and rolls around holding onto his head. Mahoney and Tanaka celebrates showing off their dented chairs as the B.W.O. take off to the back leaving their friend behind. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to ECW's Re-Birth!! We've kicked off things with a HUGE Bang!! [B]Taz[/B]: Yeah, the Chair Swinging Freaks nearly killed The Blue Meanie!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] I guess the Blue World Order will have to wait for another day to take over. Anyways, we're set for our first offical match!! [SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-Yoshihiro dominates the entire matchup. He finishes things off with a Buzzsaw Kick to the back of Tracy Smothers' head. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Tracy Smothers in 11:06 by pinfall with a Buzzsaw Kick. (B)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"]After the match, CW Anderson runs out and slides into the ring. Tajiri turns right into one of his Spinebusters. Anderson taunts Tajiri then walks to the back.[/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] The Japanese Buzzsaw was able to put away Tracy Smothers but CW Anderson laid him out afterwards. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] CW Anderson is set to face Tajiri in the 2nd round of the TV Title Tournament, maybe he's just trying to soften up his opponent. [B]Taz:[/B] Talking about softening opponents, next up we got Al Snow taking on Mike Awesome. On Tuesday, Mike Awesome was the vital reason why CM Punk was able to defeat Al Snow. He may not be 100% but he's out for revenge!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] It's another David vs Goliath battle!! If anyone can defeat Goliath it's Al Snow!! [SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-Awesome uses his size and strength to hold Al Snow down but he eventualy fights back. Unfortunately, Mike Awesome's power was too much and Snow fell victim to the Awesome Splash.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][B]Mike Awesome defeated Al Snow in 9:33 by pinfall with an Awesome Splash. (C+)[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Backstage, RVD is with Bill Alfonso, Sabu and The Sandman. Sabu is taping his fists, Fonzie is jumping up and down blowing his whistle while Sandman is drinking his beers. [/COLOR] [B]RVD:[/B] Guys, tonight's the night! It's ECW vs WWE!! We finally have the chance to prove to the wrestling world that ECW is better than WWE!! [B]Bill Alfonso:[/B] That's right Daddy-o! We're going to win! We're going to beat them! They're buncha jobbers! Ya! [B]The Sandman:[/B] Look, Rob, I appreciate you letting us get ready in your dressing room but if that 5 foot midget doesn't stop blowing that ****ing whistle I'm going to cane his ass!! [COLOR="red"]Bill Alfonso hides behind RVD as Sandman reaches for his Singapore Cane. [/COLOR] [B]RVD:[/B] Woah, Woah, Woah, save your energy for tonights main event. If anyone's going to get a chunk of spinapore cane in their head it's going to be those sports entertainers. [COLOR="red"]Cameras cut back to Joey Styles and Taz. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Team ECW looks pumped up for tonights main event!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] If heart and spirit were all it took, every ECW wrestler would be a champion! For weeks, we've been watching as the Television Title Tournament unvails. So far, Yoshihiro Tajiri, CW Anderson and CM Punk have advanced into the 2nd Round. Tonight, we're going to decide the final 1st round matchup! [B]Taz:[/B] It's Super Crazy vs Tony Mamaluke! Two great wrestlers who represent what the ECW TV Title is all about!! [SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-A classic back and forth contest with both ECW Extremists looking great. The fight spilt to the outside where Super Crazy hit a Diving Moonsault onto Tony Mamaluke off of the Balconey. Crazy managed to win the match with his Crazy Bomb.[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Super Crazy defeated Tony Mamaluke in 12:41 by pinfall with a Crazy Bomb. (B)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Super Crazy advances into the 2nd Round!! [B]Taz:[/B] Big ups to my man Super Crazy!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Taz, it's time for our first of our many Main Events. On ECW's first Television Taping, Kelly, the exhibitionist, tried to Strip for the ECW fans but she was Choke Slammed to hell by The Big Show. A week later, Andrew "Test" Martin returned to wrestling to save Kelly, his girlfriend, from Big Show. Tonight, these two giants will face off in an Extreme Rules match!! [B]Taz:[/B] This will be a brutal match, no doubt! After watching Big Show cut Test's forehead wide open with a Barbwire Baseball Bat I can only imagine what's going to happen tonight!! [SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE] [COLOR="purple"]-This match starts off as a slugfest. Both extremists deliver huge blows to one another. They brawl outside using whatever they could get their hands on to hit each other with. Big Show finally beats Test by hanging him with a piece of Barbwire rope. Test passed out before tapping or submiting. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]The Big Show defeated Andrew Martin in 8:25 by knockout after Choking him with Barbwire Rope. (A)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Ohh my god!! Is Andrew Martin dead?! [B]Taz[/B]: I think the referee stopped it before any damage could be done. But Test is covered in his own blood. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] And it can only get more Extreme here folks!! Next up we have the Extreme Street Fight between Kurt Angle and Rhino!! After Kurt Angle defeated Little Guido in an Extreme Shootfight, the Manbeast, Rhino, made his return by Goring Kurt Angle out of his shoes. [B]Taz:[/B] It seems to me that Rhino might've embaressed Kurt Angle a little bit. The Olympic Hero is looking to hurt somebody and that somebody may very well be Rhino!! [B]vs[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]-The match starts on the outside as both extremists brawl around ringside. They make their way into the audience hitting each other with foriegn objects. Rhino tries to Gore Angle but he side-steps and sends him running into a wall. Kurt Angle beats the Manbeast with an Angle Slam while they were fighting on the balconey.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Kurt Angle defeated Rhino in 15:16 by pinfall with an Angle Slam. (A)[/SIZE] [B]Taz:[/B] The Olympic Hero comes out on top! I'm diggin' this new ECW Kurt Angle, Styles! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Yes, ECW has brought out whatever aggression was hidden deep down inside of Kurt. But up next is the ECW Return of The Impact Players!! For weeks, Francine and her Impact Players have been trying to take out the Hardcore Legends, Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer. Well tonight they'll get their chance in a Tag Team Death Match!! [B]Taz:[/B] We've almost seen one near death tonight Styles hopefully there won't be another. [SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-This match is fought under Tornado Rules. Both teams used a lot of weapons. All 4 men ended up a bloody mess. Dreamer used a Cheese Grater on Lance Storm shredding his forehead open. The match ended when Terry Funk hit a Funkersault onto Justin Credible while a Ladder was placed ontop of him.[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk defeated Impact Players in 10:26 when Terry Funk defeated Justin Credible by pinfall with a Funkersault. (B+)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] And it's time for our Interpromotional 6 Man Tag Team match!! [B]Taz:[/B] I've been waitin' all week for this, Styles!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] It's ECW vs WWE!! No excuses, No rules and most importantly No Politics!! [B][SIZE="4"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="purple"]-Great Tag Team wrestling by both companies. After a few tags, the match is an all out war. All 6 men start brawling around ringside. RVD has Cena ready to get Frog Splashed but Edge pushes him off the top then Spears Sabu to win the match.[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Randy Orton, Edge and John Cena defeated Rob Van Dam, The Sandman and Sabu in 15:51 when Edge defeated Sabu by pinfall with a Spear. (B+)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"]The ECW crowd starts pelting garbage into the ring, rioting over Team WWE's win. RVD slides into the ring and helps up Sabu. The two shake hands the RVD pulls him into a Kick. RVD climbs the turnbuckle and hits Sabu with the 5 Star Frog Splash. Van Dam spits on Sabu and walks to the back with Fonzie. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Team WWE stole a victory from us here tonight!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] But at what costs?! We just witnessed RVD turning on his former tag team partner and friend Sabu!! There's so much questions to be answered!! Thank you for joining us here tonight and see you next week folks!! [B]Final Rating:[/B] B+ [B]PPV Buys:[/B] 196,194[/CENTER]

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] Kurt Angle will take on Lance Storm in the Main Event. It's an International Warefare when The American Olympic Hero takes on Canada's Hero!! Terry Funk will address ECW and it's fans on Sci-Fi about a personal issue. From the rumors we've heard, this may change ECW's main event status forever!! Rob Van Dam makes his ECW on Sci-Fi debut when he takes on Kid Kash!! CW Anderson takes on Yoshihiro Tajiri in the 2nd Round of the TV Title Tournament!! Stevie Richards & Super Nova will face Balls Mahoney & Masato Tanaka in a Tag Team match!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WWE's RAW Results:[/SIZE][/B] Ric Flair & Triple H [B]defeated[/B] Gene Snitsky & Goldust [B](B)[/B] Chavo Guerrero [B]defeated[/B] Hulk Hogan [B](B)[/B] Kenny & Mikey [B]defeated[/B] Rene Dupree & Umaga [B](C+)[/B] Carlito, Rob Conway & Sylvain [B]defeated[/B] Armando Alejandro Estrada, Edge & Gregory Helms [B](B-)[/B] Doug Basham [B]defeated[/B] Shane McMahon [B](B)[/B] John Cena & Kane [B]defeated[/B] Viscera & Val Venis [B](B)[/B] [B]Final Show Rating:[/B] B [B]TV Rating:[/B] 88,748[/CENTER]

Archived