Science Fiction gets Extreme? (ECW with a Sci-Fi Twist)

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="6"]ECW on Sci-FI [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 10,000 people at Mellon Arena and being shown LIVE on Sci-Fi Network[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]A video package highlight last week's pay-per-view set to Stone Sour's "50-50-150" airs. The package ends highlighting Team WWE's win over Team ECW. The camera cuts to the annouce table once the music video is done. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: This is E..C..W!! Ladies and Gentlemen I'm Joey Styles along with my broadcast partner Taz!! [B]Taz:[/B] No need for anymore introductions let's kick things off with a Tag Team match!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] At RE-BIRTH, The Blue World Order announced that they're ready to take over. Unfortunately, the Chair Swinging Freaks, Balls Mahoney & Masato Tanaka interrupted and nearly killed the Blue Meanie!! [B]Taz:[/B] I doubt the Blue Meanie will show his face tonight!! [SIZE="4"]Tag Team Match Blue World Order defeated Balls Mahoney and Masato Tanaka in 8:01 when Super Nova defeated Masato Tanaka by pinfall with a Spin Doctor. (B-)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: The Blue World Order continues to dominate the Tag Team Division on ECW!! [B]Taz[/B]: There guys are no doubt on top of our Tag Team Mountain!! [COLOR="blue"]"This is Extreme" by Harry Slash and the Slashstones hits as Paul Heyman makes his way to ringside. Heyman steps inside of the ECW ring and grabs a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] As most of you know, Terry Funk along with Tommy Dreamer were succesful in their Tag Team Death match against The Impact Players. It was a proud and happy moment to see the "Lord of Hardcore" reign ontop in ECW once again. But tonight it saddens me to hear what Terry Funk has to tell you tonight. Ladies and Gentlemen...it's my pleasure to introduce to you...."The Lord of Hardcore" Terry Funnnkk!! [COLOR="blue"]"Desperado" hits as Terry Funk walks out and makes his way to the ring. Funk steps into the ring and acknowledges the ECW crowd. [/COLOR] [B]Terry Funk:[/B] E..C...W!!!! (The crowd goes nuts) My announcement tonight may be a little redundant as most of you already heard it before. But believe me this time's the real deal. After my win over The Impact Players, I've decided that I've done as much as I will ever do in the wrestling business. So tonight, I'm officaly announcing the I'm retiring!! It's been one helluva ride I'll tell ya that!! [B]Paul Heyman[/B]: Let me be the first one to thank you for everything you've done for ECW. You've been with us since our first Pay-Per-View and without we would've never accomplished the things that we have today!! [COLOR="blue"]A familiar WWE theme hits as Mick Foley walks out with a microphone. The crowd errupts. Foley walks down the enterance and steps into the ring. He pushes Heyman aside and stands right infront of Terry Funk. [/COLOR] [B]Mick Foley[/B]: Funk, I came here tonight to make sure with my very two eyes that you finally retire. After bluffing a few dozen of times, I couldn't take the risk of witnessing the final death of the Hardcore Lord. But as I stood in the back, listening to Paul Heyman verbaly jerk you off, I felt empty. I felt dead. Then it hit me. I can't let you retire without one last match!! That's right. I wan't one last match Terry!! We fought all over Japan, ECW and hell even in WWE!! So before you finally call it quits and hang those old, smelly, rotting boots of yours, fight me one last time. [B]Terry Funk[/B]: Mick, I'm retired. It's over. I'm done. [B]Mick Foley[/B]: You piece of ****! I always knew you were a coward!! [B]Terry Funk[/B]: Look Mick, I don't want to fight anymore. [B]Mick Foley[/B]: You know what. I should've known that you wouldn't have accepted my challenge. When I slept with your wife she warned me that you wouldn't!! [B]Terry Funk[/B]: Why you sonuva bitch!! I'll KILL YOU!! [COLOR="blue"]Paul Heyman gets inbetween the two Hardcore Legends and somehow manages to seperate them. [/COLOR] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Wait. WAIT!! You two wan't to fight?! Well how about we settle this in E..C..W!! If both of you are willing to agree. In 2 weeks at ECW's "Go Funk Yourself" Pay-Per-View, Mick Foley will be standing across the ring from Terry Funk. ONE...LAST...TIME!! [B]Mick Foley[/B]: That sounds good to me, Paul. But after I finally beat Terry Funk in his last match, I'd like another verbal handjob from you right here on ECW TV!! [B]Terry Funk[/B]: You homosexual! You won't be winning anything because I'll be lighting your ass on fire one last time!! [COLOR="blue"]"This is Extreme" hits as the show cuts to a commercial break with Foley and Funk standing toe-to-toe while Paul Heyman is keeping them at bay. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles: [/B]Ohh my Godd!! We're 2 weeks away from ECW's next Pay-Per-View and we already have a scheduled Main Event!! It's the battle of the Hardcore Legends when Terry Funk takes on Mick Foley...ONE...LAST...TIME!! [B]Taz:[/B] It's gonna be one helluva show, Styles!! But right now it's time for the 2nd Round of the TV Title Tournament!! [SIZE="4"]ECW Television Title Tournament(2nd Round): Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated CW Anderson in 10:12 by pinfall with a Buzzsaw Kick (B-)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Tajiri advances into the Finals!! [B]Taz:[/B] I'm already predicting that the Japanese Buzzsaw takes this Tournament, Styles!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Andrew "Test" Martin standing behind a Purple ECW backdrop with Kelly standing by his side. Test has his forehead wrapped up and some bandaids around his neck. [/COLOR] [B]Andrew Martin[/B]: Big Show, at ECW's Re-Birth, you nearly killed me by hanging me with a Barbwire Rope. I was lucky that the razor sharp barbwire didn't cut into any vital veins in my neck. So while I was being taken care of at the hospital, I started thinking. Big Show, if you like Barbwire so much well why don't we have ourselves a No-Rope Barbwire match at ECW's "Go Funk Yourself"!! I'll be waiting for your response big guy, you know where to find me!! [SIZE="4"]Rob Van Dam defeated Kid Kash in 9:46 by pinfall with a Split Legged Moonsault. (B)[/SIZE] [B]RVD[/B]: Last week's ECW "Re-Birth" Pay-Per-View was no Re-birth at all!! Back before ECW went bankrupt the ECW roster were some of the meanest, hardcore, extremists in the wrestling industry. Well I guess that all changed because they couldn't even beat 3 Sports Entertainers!! I had John Cena beat with my 5 Star Frog Splash!! All you had to do Sabu was keep Edge busy...but you couldn't!! Now I'm stuck here in the armpit of the wrestling business, wrestling in bingo halls. I could've main evented at Wrestlemania, Sabu!! WRESTLE ****ING MANIA!! But a loser like you wouldn't know how important it is to Main Event a show like that!! [COLOR="blue"]The lights go out. When they return Sabu is standing behind RVD holding onto a chair. When RVD turns around Sabu throws his chair right into his face. Bill Alfonso tries to hit Sabu but he gets pie-faced. Sabu applies the Camel Clutch on Bill Alfonso nearly breaking him in half. ECW officals run out and slide into the ring to stop Sabu. He finally releases the hold. Sabu points into the sky then walks to the back. [/COLOR] [B]Taz[/B]: Sabu has finally snapped!! [B]Joey Styles: [/B]It was only a matter of time untill RVD's insults got to the Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal...SABU!! [B]Taz[/B]: This is far from over, Styles!! Far from over!! [COLOR="blue"]The Brood's theme music hits as Gangrel walks out with a goblet filled with Blood. He climbs the ring steps and spits out some of his blood then sets the Goblet down and enters the ring. Gangrel grabs the microphone from the ring announcer. [/COLOR] [B]Gangrel[/B]: The last time I was in ECW, I failed to get the blood of the Blue World Order. But tonight, I'm looking for fresh new blood. The blood of an alcoholic...THE SANDMAN!! Come out, Come out, wherever you are!! MUHAHAHAHAHA [COLOR="blue"]"Enter Sandman" by Metallica hits. Sandman is in the crowd with his Singapore Cane and a can of beer. Sandman shares his beer in the audience while they sing along to his theme music. The Sandman jumps over the guardrail and finds his way into the ring. Sandman drinks another beer then crushes the can over his head cutting himself open. Blood drips from his forehead as Gangrel starts to lick his lips. Gangrel attempts to Clothesline Sandman but he ducks then Canes him across the head. Sandman beat Gangrel down with his cane then climbs the Turnbuckle and hits a Top Rope Leg Drop. Sandman covers him for the quick win. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]The Sandman defeated Gangrel in 4:57 by pinfall with a Top Rope Leg Drop. (C+)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: The Slayer of Sports Enertainment strikes again!! [B]Taz:[/B] If I was one of these "Sports Entertainers" I would just stay at home. Getting hit over the head with Sandman's Cane isn't the greatest feeling!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Our International Warefare main event is scheduled next, Taz!! [B]Taz:[/B] Canada vs The United States of America!! It's gonna be off tha hook!! [SIZE="4"]International Warefare Kurt Angle defeated Lance Storm w/Francine in 11:55 by submission with an Ankle Lock. (A+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Rhino runs out and slides into the ring. When Angle turns around he gets GORED across the ring. Rhino picks him up and drags him to the ring apron. He then hits his Sit-Out Piledriver through the Time Keeper's Table. Kurt Angle's neck could be broken in half!!! The show comes to an end with Rhino celebrating his destruction!![/COLOR] [B]Final Show Rating:[/B] B+ [B]TV Rating[/B]: 1,208,306[/CENTER]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WWE's RAW Results[/SIZE]:[/B] Hulk Hogan [B]defeated[/B] Funaki and Johnny Nitro [B](B-)[/B] Ric Flair & HHH [B][B]defeated[/B][/B] Gene Snitsky & Goldust [B](B+)[/B] Val Venis [B]defeated[/B] Umaga [B](C+)[/B] Chavo Guerrero [B]defeated[/B] Mikey, Gregory Helms and Shane McMahon [B](B-)[/B] Viscera & Rene Dupree [B]defeated[/B] Rob Conway & Lashley [B](B)[/B] Shawn Michaels & Batista [B]defeated[/B] John Cena & Kane [B](A)[/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B+ [B]TV Rating:[/B] 89,740[/CENTER]

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] Preview for next weeks ECW on Sci-Fi!! The Fallout of the Terry Funk/Mick Foley challenge. What will happen when two Hardcore Legends who hate each other are in the same building?! CM Punk faces Super Crazy in the 2nd Round Television Title Tournament. Punk has assured us that Mike Awesome will be in his corner!! The Impact Players take on Mikey Whipwreck & Al Snow!! Can Francine's duo re-group from their loss at Re-birth and climb the Tag Team Mountain?! Kurt Angle comments on his condition after getting Piledriven through a table by "The Manbeast" Rhino!! Will Big Show accept Test's challenge to a No-Ropes Barbwire Match!? Plus much much more!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]ECW on Sci-FI [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 9,385 people at Hara Arena and being shown LIVE on Sci-Fi Network[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to ECW on Sci-Fi!! We have a stacked show for you with a lot of questions to be answered!! [B]Taz: [/B]It's gonna be off the hook!! [COLOR="Blue"]"Miseria Cantare" by AFI hits as CM Punk walks out with Mike Awesome. They make their way down to ringside and step into the ECW ring. Punk grabs the microphone from the ring announcer. [/COLOR] [B]CM Punk[/B]: Tonight, I'm taking another step towards getting rid of the scum in ECW. Once I win the TV Title Tournament and become the Television Champion there will be no druggies, alcoholics or perverts holding the belt. In fact, I'll be sure to never defend the title to anyone who isn't apart of the Straight Edge Army!! And maybe, just maybe, after viewing my straight edge habbits, you ECW fans will follow in my footsteps and redeem yourselves. But untill then...I'm Straight Edge!! Why?! Because I AM BETTER THAN YOU!! [SIZE="4"]Super Crazy defeated CM Punk in 9:06 by pinfall with an Asai Moonsault. During the match Mike Awesome tried to Interfere but The Sandman stopped him. Sandman canned CM Punk allowing Super Crazy to hit his Asai Moonsault. (A)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]After the match, "Enter Sandman" by Metallica hits as The Sandman celebrates by drinking some beers. He walks into the crowd and joins in the party. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: The Sandman just ruined CM Punks chances in this Television Title Tournament!! [B]Taz:[/B] I guess bragging about being Straight Edge hit one of Sandman's nerves!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Mick Foley is standing infront of a Purple ECW screen. [/COLOR] [B]Mick Foley[/B]: Terry, I haven't been able to sleep since our match has been signed. I don't know what's wrong with me? I'm tucked into bed with a bedsheet wrapped in barbwire, I cuddle my razor sharp Barbwire Bat, I count all of my missing teeth...I tried everything but nothing seemed to work!! It's driving me nuts!! But it'll be worth it. Oh how sound my sleep will be once I lay my bloody head down on my pillow after I send you straight into the retirement home!! That's right Terry, I'm beating you!! It's going to happen so you better accept it!! But tonight I have a little surprise for you. You see I have let myself go a bit once I stopped training and wrestling fulltime. So Paul Heyman let me hand pick any wrestler to fight in a warmup match in tonights Main Event. I could've picked SABU!! Yeah, Cactus Jack vs Sabu re-match would've been good, huh?! Or maybe Rob Van Dam!! I could've shut up Mr. Monday Night!! Or how about Tommy Dreamer or Sandman or Test....nah nobody would want to see me face Test. Anyways, the test goes on and on...but I'm not here to entertain you!! I could care less which "dream match" these ECW fans wan't to see!! Tonight, I'm facing Roadkill and if you ECW fans don't like it...well then you can go **** yourselves!! [COLOR="blue"]Mick Foley walks off in a fit of rage leaving the ECW backdrop empty. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Foley choosing The Amish Roadkill has his opponent tonight!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Well it isn't going to as competitive as a Sabu vs Cactus Jack match but it should still be a steller main event!! [SIZE="4"]Impact Players w/Francine defeated Mikey Whipwreck and Al Snow in 9:38 when Lance Storm defeated Mikey Whipwreck by submission with a Straight Shooter. (C+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]After the match, The B.W.O. theme hits and Stevie Richards, Super Nova & The Blue Meanie walks out. Richards has a microphone. They do their signature poses at the enterance way. [/COLOR] [B]Stevie Richards[/B]: ECW...WE'RE TAKING OVER!! (ECW fans pop) Impact Players, the B.W.O. heard that you were the greatest ECW Tag Team. Multi-time Tag Team Champions, have competed and defeated some of ECW's greatest talent, you two even held singles gold. But you see this isn't the same ECW. Tag Team wrestling has gotten faster, smarter, it's evolved and to be quite frank...we have dominated ECW's Tag Team division. So at ECW's Go Funk Yourself, how about we have ourselves a little Tag Team match. ECW's past Greatest Tag Team vs ECW's current Greatest Tag Team?! You Two on?! [B]Francine[/B]: Look. I'm The Impact Players manager. I book their opponents and sign their contracts. So if you two want a match then you'll have to send us the proper papers... [B]Stevie Richards[/B]: Now I know who wears the pants in your relationship. Well I never would've thought that The Impact Player were giant pussies!! [B]Francine[/B]: Pussies?! You know what?! You got it!! At ECW's Go Funk Yourself, you two will take on my men!! And we'll prove once in for all that we're the most dominant Tag Team on the ECW roster!! [COLOR="blue"]The cameras stay on The Impact Players then cut to a commercial break.[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] We're back and before the break the B.W.O. just challenged The Impact Players to a Tag Team match at Go Funk Yourself!! [B]Taz:[/B] Both of these teams have a lot to prove and they'll get their chance at Go Funk Yourself!! [SIZE="4"]The Big Show defeated Masato Tanaka in 4:42 by pinfall with a Hog Log. (B+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Big Show grabs a microphone and tosses Masato Tanaka out of the ring.[/COLOR] [B]Big Show:[/B] Test, I accept your challenge to a No-Rope Barbwire match!! But after I kill you with my bare hands, I'm going to take your girlfriend and show her why she shouldn't tease a 7 foot Monster!! [COLOR="blue"]The Big Show's theme hits and he steps over the ring ropes then walks to the back. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Big Show just accepted Test's challenge!! That means we're going to see these two monsters in a barbwire match!! [B]Taz:[/B] There's only one word that can describe what this match will be and that's BRUTAL!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Kurt Angle is sitting in a wheelchair infront of the ECW Purple backdrop. He has tears in his eyes while he starts to talk his mind. [/COLOR] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] Last week, Rhino piledrove me through a table. In the past I've battled with neck problems in the 1996 Olympics and in the WWE. 2 years ago at Wrestlemania, I was suppose to retire. Doctors said I would've died if I competed against Brock Lesnar. But I couldn't just hand over my World title to Brock Lesnar. So while I was fighting in the Wrestlemania Main Event, all I could think about was my family, my wife and kids. What if I couldn't hold them in my arms anymore. It was killing me and blocking my mind. Well last week, I should've been killed. Unfortunately....RHINO DIDN'T GET THE JOB DONE!! [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Angle rips off his neck brace and stands up out of his wheelchair. Angle throws the wheelchair across the room and points at the camera. [/COLOR] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] Rhino, you wan't to break my neck?! Ruin my life?! Well at Go Funk Yourself, I'm going to break both of your ankles, both of your arms and I'm going to break your freakin' NECK!! [SIZE="4"]Sabu defeated CW Anderson in 7:45 by pinfall with an Arabian Facebuster. (C+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]After the match, the lights go out. When they return RVD is standing behind Sabu with a chair. He throws it at Sabu but he catches it, RVD hits his VanDaminator onto the chair that Sabu's holding. RVD grabs a microphone and talks down onto Sabu. [/COLOR] [B]RVD:[/B] How dare you attack me after ruining my chances to be a WWE Superstar?! You call yourself homicidal, suicidal, genocidal...well at Go Funk Yourself when I'm finished with you, you'll be nothing but a pile of bones and skin!! [COLOR="blue"]"Walk" by Pantera hits. RVD slides out of the ring and walks to the back ignoring all of the ECW fans who're sitting at ringside. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] RVD vs Sabu is going to be off the hook!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] These two have a history here in ECW, they didn't let us down before and I doubt they'll let us down now!! [SIZE="4"]Rhino defeated Blue Meanie in 5:06 by pinfall with a Gore. (B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Afterwards, Rhino picks up Meanie and drags him onto the the ring apron. He cuts his throat then hits a Sit-Out Piledriver through the Time Keepers Table. Rhino looks at what he's done then beats on his chest letting out a primal scream. Rhino walks to the back with determination in his eyes. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Rhino is on a mission to end the Olympic Hero's career!! [B]Taz:[/B] It's going to be one dirty fight at Go Funk Yourself!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Well it's time for our main event. Mick Foley returns to ECW TV and he takes on The Amish Roadkill!! [B]Taz:[/B] Roadkill better bring his A-Game because he's gonna need it!! [SIZE="4"]Mick Foley defeated Roadkill in 4:42 by submission with a Mandible Claw. (B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Mick Foley celebrates after his squash. Suddenly, Terry Funk runs out with a Flaming Branding Iron. He slides into the ring and chases Foley away. Mick Foley slowly walks to the back never taking his eyes off of Funk. They mouth unaudioble comments towards each other as ECW on Sci-Fi comes to an end. [/COLOR] [B]Final Show Rating[/B]: B [B]TV Rating[/B]: 1,210,176[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WWE's RAW Results:[/SIZE][/B] Batista [B]defeated[/B] Chavo Guerrero [B](B)[/B] Shane McMahon [B]defeated[/B] Charlie Haas [B](C+)[/B] Ric Flair & HHH [B]defeated[/B] Gene Snitsky & Goldust [B](B)[/B] Kenny & Mikey [B]defeated[/B] Viscera & Val Venis [B](C+)[/B] Kane [B]defeated[/B] Lashley [B](B)[/B] John Cena [B]defeated[/B] The Boogeyman [B](B-)[/B] [B]Final Rating[/B]: B- [B]TV Rating[/B]: 87,986[/CENTER]

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] ECW on Sc-Fi Preview After costing CM Punk his chance at the TV Title, The Sandman takes on his bodyguard, Mike Awesome!! A newly revived Kurt Angle takes on CW Anderson!! Will Rhino interfere in the Olympic Hero's matchup?! Big Show teams up with The Impact Players to take on Andrew "Test" Martin and The B.W.O.!! With just a week from ECW's Go Funk Yourself, Mick Foley teams up with Rob Van Dam to take on the team of Terry Funk and Sabu!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]ECW on Sci-FI [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 8,476 at the Baltimore Arena and being shown LIVE on Sci-Fi Network[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] We're one week away from ECW's Go Funk Yourself!! I'm Joey Styles along with my broadcast partner Taz and we're set for some great Extreme Action!! [B]Taz:[/B] That's right, Styles! Tonight, we have a HUGE main event!! Terry Funk and Sabu team up to face Mick Foley and RVD!! It's gonna be one helluva show!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] We're kicking things off with a Revenge match of sorts!! Last week, The Sandman canned CM Punk during his TV Title Tournament match!! Tonight, Punk's bodyguard, Mike Awesome is set to destroy "The Slayer of Sports Entertainment" The Sandman!! [SIZE="4"]The Sandman drew with Mike Awesome in 4:43 following CM Punk's interference. (C-)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]CM Punk ran out and attacked Sandman during his match with Mike Awesome. The referee was pie-faced out of the ring and unable to call the match. Sandman is getting beaten down by Punk and Awesome when suddenly "Man in the Box" hits. Tommy Dreamer appears in the crowd with a Singapre Cane. The crowd errupts. Dreamer makes his way to ringside and enters the ring. Awesome tries to clothesline him but he ducks and clocks Awesome across the head with his cane. Punk gets a boot to the mid-section then DDTed by Dreamer. Tommy Dreamer has cleaned house!! Punk and Awesome roll out of the ring and re-group outside while Dreamer and Sandman celebrate in the ring. They drink some beers while as the crowd sings along with "Man in the Box". [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Tommy Dreamer just saved Sandman's behind!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: If it wasn't for Dreamer who would've known what would happen to Sandman!! [COLOR="blue"]A video package set to Naughty by Nature's "O.P.P." airs highlight some of 2 Cold Scorpio's highlights. The package states that 2 Cold Scorpio is RETURNING SOON!![/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] 2 Cold Scorpio is returning to ECW?! [B]Taz:[/B] Former ECW Tag Team and Television Champion, 2 Cold Scorpio, is coming back home!! One of ECW's most exciting and atheletic Extremists!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Talking about the TV Title, we're set to watch one of the Finalists in the TV Title Tournament compete against "The Italian Shooter" Little Guido!! [SIZE="4"]Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Little Guido w/Big Guido and Trinity in 9:54 by pinfall with a Shining Wizard. (B)[/SIZE] [B]Taz:[/B] Yoshihiro Tajiri continues his winning streak!! Can he use his momentum to win that vacant TV Title?! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] We'll find out this Sunday at Go Funk Yourself!! [SIZE="4"]Lance Storm, Justin Credible and Big Show w/Francine defeated Super Nova, Stevie Richards and Andrew Martin w/Kelly in 9:57 when Big Show defeated Super Nova by pinfall with a Hog Log. (B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Big Show kidnaps Kelly and takes her to the back while Test is busy fighting off The Impact Players. Test finally figures out she's gone and runs off after her. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] We just witnessed a kidnaping!! The Big Show forced Kelly to the backstage area and there's no telling what's he's going to do with her!! [B]Taz:[/B] We can only hope that Andrew Martin gets to her in time, Styles!! [SIZE="4"]Kurt Angle defeated CW Anderson in 10:07 by pinfall with an Angle Slam. (B+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Afterwards, Rhino runs out and slides into the ring behind Angle. He stalks him waiting untill he turns around. The Olympic Hero turns right into a GORE but it seems that Rhino hurt himself delievering the move. Suddenly, Angle begins to move and uses the ropes to get himself back to his feet. He pulls down his Straps and reveals a Metal Plate under his Wrestling Singlet. Kurt Angle talks down onto Rhino then celebrates. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] The Olympic Hero just outsmarted The Manbeast!! [B]Taz:[/B] Rhino tried to GORE Kurt Angle but ran head first into a Metal Plate!! Ouch that's gotta hurt!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, the camera catches Paul Heyman is somebodies dressing room. The camera is focused on Heyman's back so we can't see who he is talking to. [/COLOR] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Look, I know that Vince McMahon treated you like ****!! He treated everyone who isn't 7 feet tall like ****!! But that won't happen here!! We couldn't give a crap if you were 4 feet or 7 feet tall!! It's all about going out there and sacrificing your body for the fans!! So let me be the first man on the ECW roster to welcome you to our Extreme Family!! [COLOR="blue"]Paul Heyman shakes this mystery man's hand. Heyman walks away and we find out that the person we was talking to was REY MYSTERIO JR.!!! Rey's sitting on a bench with his head down. The camera cuts back to the announcers table. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Ohhh myyy Goooddd!! Rey Mysterio Jr. back in ECW?! [B]Taz:[/B] It seems as if Vince McMahon released Rey from his WWE contract and now he's free to wrestle to the Extreme!! [SIZE="4"]Mick Foley and Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso defeated Terry Funk and Sabu in 10:05 when Rob Van Dam defeated Sabu by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. (B+)[/SIZE] [B]Taz:[/B] Rob Van Dam has just pinned SABU?! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] This is a huge upset, Taz!! But whatta Main Event!! [B]Taz:[/B] I can't wait till ECW's Go Funk Yourself!! It's gonna be off tha hook!! [B]Final Rating:[/B] B+ [B]TV Rating[/B]: 1,207,103[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="6"]ECW's GO FUNK YOURSELF[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]This Sunday live on Pay-Per-View[/COLOR] [B]One Last Time[/B] Mick Foley vs Terry Funk [B]Extreme Grudge Match[/B] Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso vs Sabu [B]No-Ropes Barbwire Match[/B] Andrew "Test" Martin vs The Big Show [B]Extreme Re-Match[/B] Kurt Angle vs Rhino [B]Tag Team Match[/B] Blue World Order w/Blue Meanie vs The Impact Players w/Francine [B]Television Title Tournament FINALS[/B] Yoshihiro Tajiri vs Super Crazy [B]Revenge Match[/B] CM Punk w/Mike Awesome vs The Sandman w/Tommy Dreamer[/CENTER]

[CENTER] [SIZE="6"]ECW's GO FUNK YOURSELF[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 12,000 at RBC Center and being shown LIVE on Pay-Per-View[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]A video package re-caping all of the ECW storylines set to Three Days Grace's "The Animal I've Become" kicks things off. Once the music video's done the cameras cut to Joey Styles and Taz are standing in the ring while the fans chant "ECW".[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] ECW...get ready to GO FUNK YOURSELF!! I'm Joey Styles... [B]Taz:[/B] and I'm "The Human Suplex Machine" Taz!! And this show is gonna be off the hook!! [COLOR="rED"]"Born to be Wild" hits as Mick Foley walks out dressed up in his old Cactus Jack attire. Foley steps into the ring and grabs a microphone from Styles' hand. [/COLOR] [B]Mick Foley:[/B] It's good to be back in this ****hole of a company!! Tonights, the night Terry. Your last match before you hand up those rotting boots!! But before I put you through the most painful match in your career let me warn you about one thing. You see...I'm on a mission here. Not only to retire you as a defeated man but to do what nobody in this business has EVER done. I wan't to make you tap-out, Terry!! I don't care how I do...I just wan't to here you scream, "I QUIT!". "I QUIT!". "I QUIT!". Such sweet words to my one and only ear!!.... [COLOR="RED"]"Loser" by Beck hits. Mikey Whipwreck walks out. He slides into the ring and tries to talk Mick Foley out of it. [/COLOR] [B]Mikey Whipwreck:[/B] What are you doing, Mick?! Terry's your bestfriend!! [B]Mick Foley:[/B] Get out of my face!! [B]Mikey Whipwreck[/B]: Mick, don't you remember? You and Terry taught me everything I know!! We held Tag Team Gold!! We were one of the most popular ECW Tag Teams!! [B]Mick Foley:[/B] I'm warning you Mikey!! [B]Mikey Whipwreck:[/B] Let Terry Funk retire with his head high. It isn't his fault that he's a better wrestler than you... [B]Mick Foley:[/B] That's it!! [COLOR="RED"]Foley kicks Mikey in the mid-section and hits a Double Arm DDT. Foley rolls him over and applys the Mandible Claw. Mikey taps out but Foley refuses to release the hold. It doesn't take long untill Whipwreck passes out from the pain. Some ECW officals run out and finally break the hold. Mick Foley walks to the back as his theme plays. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] GO FUNK YOURSELF is starting off with a BANG!! [B]Taz:[/B] Mikey Whipwreck tried to talk some sense into Mick Foley's head but he got a mouth full of Mandible Claw for his efforts!! [COLOR="blue"]"Miseria Cantare" by AFI hits as CM Punk and Mike Awesome make their way to ringside for the opening match. They enter the ring and await for their opponents. "Enter Sandman" by Metallica hits. The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer are in the crowd, both with Singapre Canes and beer cans. These two Hardcore Icons step into the ring. Before the offical bell could ring, "This is Extreme" hits. The entire arena looks towards the enterance area expecting Paul Heyman when suddenly Cyrus The Virus walks out. The crowd errupts. Cyrus has a microphone in his hand. [/COLOR] [B]Cyrus The Virus:[/B] Excuse me, Excuse me!! My name is Cyrus The Virus and I work for the head office at the Sci-Fi Network. Now I've been getting a lot of complaints about Mr. Sandman and Mr. Dreamer's attitude. From what I hear, these two hooligans are drinking on air, swearing, and using extreme violent tatics!! So why don't we kill two birds with one stone. Instead of Sandman vs CM Punk, we're going to see CM Punk team up with Mike Awesome against Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman!! Remember boys, The Networks watching!! [SIZE="6"]vs [/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-CM Punk and Mike Awesome dominated most of the match untill they had some miss communication. CM Punk held Tommy Dreamer so that Awesome could hit him with a Big Boot but Dreamer moved and hit Punk instead. Awesome walked right into a Dreamer DDT for the 3 count. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer defeated CM Punk and Mike Awesome in 10:26 when Tommy Dreamer defeated Mike Awesome by pinfall with a Dreamer DDT. (C+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Afterwards, Sandman and Dreamer held Awesome down with their Singapore Canes. Dreamer held his mouth open while Sandman poured his Beer into his mouth. CM Punk is watching outside and he is outragged by their actions. Awesome is drowning in a pool of Alcohol. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] It seemed as if Punk and Awesome were going to pick up the win when a small miss-communication lead to their downfall!! [B]Taz:[/B] Not only that but Mike Awesome, CM Punk's bodyguard, who's also Straight Edge, was forced to guzzle down beer. That's a major no-no for a Straight Edge follower!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] I think it's far from over between these 4!! [COLOR="Red"]"Booyaka 619" hits and Rey Mysterio walks out with the ECW TV Title in a Glass Case. Mysterio steps into the ring and grabs the microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Rey Mysterio:[/B] It's my honor to introduce to you, the Final two competitors in tonight's ECW TV Title Tournament!! Introducing first, "The Japanese Buzzsaw" Yoshihiro Tajiri!! And his opponent, he is the "Extreme Luchadore" Super Crazy!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]ECW Television Title Tournament FINALS[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-They start off with some quick mat wrestling then started flying around the ring. After some great near falls by both men, Tajiri gets his knees up for Super Crazy's Tri-fecta Moonsault, then hits his Buzzsaw Kick.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Super Crazy in 17:22 by pinfall with a Buzzsaw Kick. Yoshihiro Tajiri wins the ECW Television title. (B-)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]After the match, Rey Mysterio steps into the ring with the TV Title. He presents the Title to Yoshihiro Tajiri. Tajiri takes the title out of the Glass Case and raises it above his head proudly. Rey Mysterio shakes his hand then pulls him into a DDT. Mysterio grabs the Glass Case and stalks Tajiri, when he gets to his feet, Mysterio breaks the case over his head. The Glass Case shatters. Mysterio flips Tajiri the bird then walks to the back.[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Ohh my God!! Yoshihiro Tajiri wins the Television Title only to have Rey Mysterio turn on him!! [B]Taz:[/B] Tajiri is going to have one major headache in the morning!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [COLOR="purple"]-B.W.O. show off some great tag team wrestling skills. A lot of quick tags untill The Impact Players double team Super Nova. Somehow, Nove breaks free and tags out. Stevie cleans house, he's on fire. Francine steps onto the ring apron and teases him. Stevie grabs her by the hair and plants a huge kiss. Credible comes charging in and Stevie side-steps, luckily Credible stops before smashing into Francine. Justin turns around right into a Stevie T. 1..2..3!![/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Blue World Order defeated Impact Players w/Francine in 11:31 when Stevie Richards defeated Justin Credible by pinfall with a Stevie T. (B)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] The B.W.O. have done it!! They beat The Impact Players!! [B]Taz:[/B] This is big news for the B.W.O.!! This puts them right ontop of the ECW Tag Team Ladder!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] We're ready for an Extreme Re-match!! 2 weeks ago, Rhino nearly re-broke Kurt Angles neck by Piledriving him through a Table!! [B]Taz:[/B] Tonight, the Olympic Hero has his chance at revenge!! He's promising to break all of The Manbeast's Limbs!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Extreme Re-Match[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-Angle started off dominating with some mat wrestling but Rhino overpowered him and brawled around ringside. After both extremists used some ringside weapons to whack each other with, Kurt Angle hit his Olympic Slam on Rhino inside of the ring. Angle pulls down his straps and signals for the Ankle Lock when Steve Corino slides in from behind. Corino hits him over the head with a Chair, Angle stumbles into the corner after he's hit with the chair. Rhino charges at him and GORES him through a table which was perched up in the corner. Rhino then covered him for the win.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Rhino defeated Kurt Angle in 14:58 by pinfall with a Gore through a Table in the Corner. During the match we also had Steve Corino run in and attack Kurt Angle. (A)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Steve Corino celebrates with Rhino on their way back to the ECW Locker room. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Steve Corino's back in ECW?! [B]Taz:[/B] The King of Old School returned to ECW and helped Rhino pick up a victory over Kurt Angle!! There's hell to pay, Styles!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] There sure is but who will pay in the next match?! A No-Ropes Barbwire Match?! [B]Taz:[/B] It all started when Big Show chokeslammed Test's girlfriend, Kelly, while she was trying to Strip!! Big Show then Hung Test with a piece of Barbwire Rope at ECW's Re-birth which nearly killed him!! But on Tuesday night, after a huge 6 man tag, Big Show kidnapped Kelly!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] That's right. Tonight, Test has not only to survive a Barbwire match against Big Show but he also has to rescue his Girlfriend, Kelly!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]No-Ropes Barbwire Match[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-A lot of brawling between both guys. Both men used Barbwire to cut into each other's skin. Big Show and Test were both a bloody mess before the match ended. Test nearly had the match won after wrapping his arm in Barbwire and hitting a Clothesline but Kelly walked out with his hands tied in barbwire and her mouth tapped shut. Test turned his attention towards her but which allowed Show to recover and hit a Chokeslam on Test for the win.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Big Show defeated Andrew Martin in 9:41 by pinfall with a Show Stopper. (B-)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Show steps out of the ring and grabs Kelly. He drags her to the back while doctors give Andrew Martin some medical attention.[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: OHH MY GODD!! WHAT A BLOOD BATH!! [B]Taz[/B]: Test could've won the match if he kept his mind on the game!! [B]vs[/B] [SIZE="4"]Extreme Rules Match[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-A lot of back and forth wrestling. Nether man could get the upperhand on each other. The match ends up on the outside as both men brawl around ringside. Sabu sets RVD ontop of a chair and he climbs the turnbuckle with a chair for his Arabian Facebuster. Suddenly, Edge runs out and pushes him off the top. This allowed RVD to hit a Vandaminator then a 5 Star Frog Splash for the win.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso defeated Sabu in 20:24 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. (B+)[/SIZE] [B]Taz:[/B] Did I see correctly!? Did Edge just help RVD beat Sabu?! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] The WWE World Champion just ran out and screwed Sabu out of a win here tonight!! [B]Taz:[/B] What's going on?! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] I'll tell you what's going on...our scheduled Main Event!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]One Last Time[/SIZE] [COLOR="purple"]-A lot of weapons were used in this match. Both men were bloody with just a few minutes into the match. Funk lights his Branding Iron on fire and tries to burn Foley's face but Mick kicks him in the groin and applies his Mandible Claw. Funk won't submit so Foley releases the hold and lights his Sock on fire with the Branding Iron. Foley then re-applys the submission which forces Funk to give up.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Mick Foley defeated Terry Funk in 12:37 by submission with a Mandible Claw. (B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="RED"]Afterwards, Mick Foley takes off his burnt Sock and throws it to the ground. He grabs a microphone after slowly getting back on his feet. [/COLOR] [B]Mick Foley:[/B] I did it!! I did it!! Daddy did it!! But now I have an announcement...no...not that announcement. Everyone knows that Terry Funk is going to be shipped to the old folks home. Right now, as if this moment, after one era ends another begins. I'm officaly returning fulltime as an ECW Superstar!! So Paul Heyman....ECW...HAVE A NICE DAY!!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Mick Foley beats Terry Funk in the last match of his career!! [B]Taz:[/B] And now he's announcing his fulltime return to the ring?! He's apart of the ECW Roster?! Man, what is going on in ECW, Styles? [B]Joey Styles[/B]: There's a lot of questions, Taz, and hopefuly they'll be answered this Tuesday at ECW on Sci-Fi!! Thanks for joining us and GOOD NIGHT!! [B]Final Rating:[/B] B [B]PPV Buys:[/B] 195,195[/CENTER]

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] ECW on Sci-Fi Preview In the Main Event, ECW Television Champion, Yoshihiro Tajiri, defends his newly won Championship against CM Punk!! Punk was screwed out of the Tournament by The Sandman so Tajiri made sure to give him the first title defense. WWE World Champion, Edge, will make an appearance. What will the Rated R Superstar say about his actions at ECW's Go Funk Yourself? Mike Awesome takes on The Sandman in an Extreme Re-match!! Mick Foley faces Mikey Whipwreck in a One-on-one battle!! In a 8-Man Tag Team war, The Impact Players with Francine team up with the F.B.I. and Trinity to take on The B.W.O. and The Chair Swinging Freaks(Masato Tanaka & Balls Mahoney)!! Plus much much more!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WWE RAW Results:[/SIZE][/B] Victoria [B]defeated[/B] Mickie James [B](C+)[/B] Paul Burchill [B]defeated[/B] Armando Alejandro Estrada [B](C)[/B] Eugene [B]defeated[/B] Lance Cade [B](C+)[/B] Kenny & Mikey [B]defeated[/B] Gene Snitsky & Goldust [B](C+)[/B] Carlito [B]defeated[/B] John Cena [B](B+)[/B] Ric Flair [B]defeated[/B] Rene Dupree [B](B+)[/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B [B]TV Rating:[/B] 87,157[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][B]ECW on Sci-FI [/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 4,000 at the Freeman Coliseum and being shown LIVE on Sci-Fi Network[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]A music video re-capping what happened at GO FUNK YOURSELF set to Three Day's Grace "Animal I've Become" airs. The video package ends with Foley beating Funk then announcing his return as a Full-Time wrestler. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Hello, and welcome everyone to another edition of ECW on Sci-Fi!! After last weeks HUGE Pay-Per-View, we're kicking things off with the debut of 2 Cold Scorpio!! [B]Taz:[/B] Scorpio was an innovator!! He did things back in the day that nobody has ever seen!! Can't wait to see him mix it up with the new breed!! [SIZE="4"]2 Cold Scorpio defeated Danny Doring in 4:48 by pinfall with a Scorpio Splash. (C-)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] 2 Cold Scorpio was succesful in his ECW return!! [B]Taz[/B]: Big things are awaiting this cat, Styles, mark my words!! [COLOR="blue"]Big Show is backstage with a tied up and gagged Kelly. He stalks her as her speaks his mind. [/COLOR] [B]Big Show:[/B] Your boyfriends in the hospital. There's nobody that can help you Kelly. So tonight, no more teasing, you're going to do whatever I say wether you like it or NOT!! [COLOR="blue"]Cameras zoom in on a terrified Kelly then cuts back to the ECW announcers table.[/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] This has gone way too far!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Can somebody please find out where they are and call the police! I'm being serious, this woman can be in trouble!! He's 7 foot tall, 500 pounds for Godsakes!! [SIZE="4"]Impact Players and F.B.I. w/Francine & Trinity defeated Blue World Order, Masato Tanaka and Balls Mahoney in 7:48 when Justin Credible defeated Balls Mahoney by pinfall with a That's Incredible.[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Afterwards, all 4 teams start brawling. It's an all out-war with nether team getting any upperhand. Suddenly, "Bodies" by Drowning Pool hits. Paul Heyman walks out with both of the ECW Tag Titles on his shoulders. [/COLOR] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Gentlemen, please can you stop fighting for just one minute! As of late, the tag team division in ECW has been heating up. Now that we've decided our Television Champion, it's only fair to determine our new Tag Team Champions. So next week, in our main event, the ECW Tag Team Titles will be determined in an Extreme Turmoil match!! Make sure to visit ecw.com to find out which teams have qualified for the Turmoil!! Untill then, have fun boys!! [COLOR="blue"]"Bodies" plays again as Heyman walks away. All 4 teams are in the ECW ring speechless. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Next week we're going to crown our new ECW Tag Team Champions!! [B]Taz:[/B] We have a lot of great teams here in ECW so it should be a good one!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, CM Punk is backstage with Mike Awesome. Awesome is sitting on a bench with his head down, he seems a little out of it. [/COLOR] [B]Mike Awesome:[/B] Punk, ever since I tasted the sweet sensation of alcohol, I can't stop thinking about it!! I close my eyes and I crave a cool cold beer!! I go workout and I beg for a shot of vodka!! I'm in bed with my wife and all I can think about is drinking some red wine!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! [B]CM Punk[/B]: It's the weakness! The weakness is returning!! But don't let temptation win. Tonight, you're facing a man who stands for everything that's wrong in life!! He is your vice, your temptation, your craving!! So beat him and you will beat your insanity!! Go show everyone why being Straight Edge means we're better!! [COLOR="blue"]Mike Awesome looks up at CM Punk as determined as ever. He walks out of the dressing room and towards the ring for his scheduled match. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Mike Awesome defeated The Sandman in 5:16 by pinfall with an Awesome Bomb. (C)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Afterwards, Mike Awesome Powerbombs Sandman out of the ring through the time keepers table. Sandman lays there in a rubble of wood, motionless. Awesome slips out of the ring and returns to his dressing room. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Oh my God!! Mike Awesome could've killed The Sandman!! [B]Taz[/B]: I hope Sandman's okay. He's getting medical attention right now but we'll keep you updated with his conditions!! [COLOR="blue"]"Hate me Now" by Nas hits as Steve Corino walks out. He steps into the ring and grabs a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Steve Corino[/B]: My name is Steve Corino and I'm the King of Old School!! A lot of people have been asking, why Rhino, why have you been attacking our Olympic Hero?! Well 4 weeks ago I signed myself an ECW contract. And I wanted to not only make an impact but challenge one of ECW's main players. So I hired Rhino to break Kurt Angle's neck!! It was me Angle!! I wanted your head on a plate!! Me!! Now that you know, I wan't a match!! Any time, any place!! Untill then...bring on my opponent.... [COLOR="blue"]"Super Bon Bon" hits as Roadkill walks out. He slides into the ring and immediately gets attacked by Steve Corino and the bell sounds to start this match. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Steve Corino defeated Roadkill in 4:38 by pinfall with an Old School Expulsion. (D)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Afterwards, Kurt Angle slides into the ring behind Corino. He stalks him as Steve Corino walks right into an Olympic Slam. Angle pulls down his straps and grabs a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Kurt Angle[/B]: You want a freakin' match?! You got it!! I'm going to make you wish you never re-signed with ECW!! [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Angle's theme hits as he celebrates in the ring as Steve Corino crawls to the back. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Woah!! Kurt Angle has just accepted Steve Corino's challenge!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Steve Corino is in for one hell of an Olympic beating!! [COLOR="blue"]"Walk" by Pantera hits as RVD walks out with Bill Alfonso. He steps inside of the ECW ring and grabs the microphone from the ring announcer. [/COLOR] [B]RVD:[/B] At GO FUNK YOURSELF, Mr. Pay-Per-View, RVD, beat Sabu!! But he didn't do it on his own. No, the WWE World Champion, Edge ran out and interfered. Now, I'm not complaining but I wan't to ask, why Edge? Why did you help me?! [COLOR="blue"]Edge walks out from the crowd with Lita. They jump over the guardrails and step inside of the ring. RVD steps back looking concerned. Edge snatches the microphone from his hand. [/COLOR] [B]Edge:[/B] Woah...settle down there. I was sent here by Vince McMahon as a guest. I'm not here to kick anyones ass, so you can settle down. Anyways, I thought that maybe I should come down here and answer your question Rob. You see ECW has been picking up a lot of steam and has really become the alternative to WWE. Paul Heyman has been taking money out of our pockets and stealing our viewers. So a concerned Vince McMahon sent me to take out ECW's most popular and dangerous extrermists. No, it's not you Rob, it's Sabu!! So I was told, by my boss, to take out Sabu. I didn't do it to help you, I didn't do it because I have something against him, I was told to. Good enough of an answer?! [COLOR="blue"]RVD snatches the microphone away again. [/COLOR] [B]RVD:[/B] Sabu is the most popular and extreme wrestler on ECW?! Excuse me?! I was the longest reigning TV Champion...EVER!! I beat Bam Bam Bigelow, Taz, Mike Awesome, Rhino...the list goes on and on!! I think I'm the mos-- [B]Edge:[/B] Sorry to interrupt you but you've never done Barbwire matches or set yourself on fire. Sabu's the man, Rob. Sorry but it's true.... [COLOR="blue"]Suddenly, the lights go out. When they return Sabu is standing behind Edge with a Chair. Rob sees him and smiles. [/COLOR] [B]RVD[/B]: Well Edge, I hate to tell ya but I don't think you finished the job... [COLOR="blue"]Edge turns around right into Sabu's chairshot. Sabu climbs to the top and hits an Arabian Facebuster on Edge. He celebrates with his chair then turns towards RVD who hits him with a Vandaminator. RVD is the only man left standing. "Walk" by Pantera hits as Van Dam celebrates all the way back to his dressing room. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Something tells me that these 3 men are going to explode here in ECW!! [B]Taz:[/B] No doubt!! [SIZE="4"]Mick Foley defeated Mikey Whipwreck in 6:36 by submission with a Mandible Claw. (B+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Mick Foley grabs a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Mick Foley:[/B] Finally I could sleep like a baby. I've forced "The Hardcore Lord" to tap-out and now I'm officaly back as a Full Time Wrestler here in ECW!! But there's one thing missing. Paul Heyman, I told you that I wanted one of your verbal handjobs once I defeated Terry Funk. So I'm not leaving this ring untill I get one!! [COLOR="blue"]"This is Extreme" hits as Cyrus the Virus walks out with a microphone in hand.[/COLOR] [B]Cyrus:[/B] Mick, let me be the first one to congratulate you on your victory! As you must know, I work for the Sci-Fi Network. And I want to give you something special next week. You see I've been have some complaints about Tommy Dreamer. So next week, I want you to wrestle in the main event against the Innovator of Violence!! But you have to do me one favor. I need you to beat him just as bad as you beat Terry Funk!! I wan't you to retire his sorry ass from competition!! Now Mick, do you think you can do this for me? For the Network? [B]Mick Foley:[/B] For you...for the Network...I'll do anything!! You got's yourself a deal!! [COLOR="blue"]"Born to be Wild" hits as Mick Foley walks to the back along with Cyrus the Virus. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Did I just hear that right?! Mick Foley vs Tommy Dreamer, next week on Sci-Fi?! [B]Taz:[/B] It's going to be one helluva fight!! [SIZE="4"]for the ECW Television Championship Yoshihiro Tajiri retains against CM Punk in 12:02 by pinfall with a Buzzsaw Kick. (B-)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Tajiri celebrates with his TV Title when Rey Mysterio slides in from behind. Mysterio whacks him with a chairshot then lays the chair ontop of him. He hits a Drop the Dime ontop of him with the chair. The show ends with Mysterio standing tall above Tajiri. [/COLOR] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B- [B]TV Rating[/B]: 1,110,165[/CENTER]

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] ECW on Sci-Fi preview Mick Foley faces Tommy Dreamer in the scheduled Main Event. The Network wants Foley to end Dreamer's career but can he do it?! Kurt Angle takes on "The King of Old School" Steve Corino. Corino debut on ECW TV last night and challenged Angle to a match. It wasn't long untill The Olympic Hero laid him out and accepted. It's going to be a war!! "The Manbeast" Rhino takes on Al Snow in a competative matchup!! Also Rob Van Dam takes on Masato Tanaka in what will be an Extreme Match!! The ECW Tag Team Titles will be decided in an Extreme Turmoil match!! Here are the ECW Tag Teams who have qualified to be in the match... -Blue World Order: Stevie Richards & Super Nova -The Impact Players: Justin Credible & Lance Storm -Full Blooded Italians: Little Gudio & Tony Mamaluke -Yoshihiro Tajiri & Super Crazy

I loved the Sabu/RVD fued since the original Clutch to Alfonso, though I was kind of sad when RVD beat Sabu in the Pre-Match AND the PPV match. Although Edge interfered I still thought Sabu would be an amazing head and I await so deeply a push for him. Hopefully you pull out WWE soon, because they've done their part in trying to make ECW stars look good. I'm also waiting to see if you give Test the super-push he's been hyped to get. Either way, this is a great showing. One of the few diaries I'm locked onto now. Keep up the writing.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]ECW on Sci-FI [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 7,967 people at the DCU Center and being shown LIVE on Sci-Fi Network[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Welcome Extreme fans to ECW on Sci-Fi!! [B]Taz:[/B] We're just about ready to kick off ECW with "the Manbeast" Rhino!! [SIZE="4"]Rhino defeated Al Snow in 4:58 by pinfall with a Gore. (B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]Rhino grabs a microphone after destroying Al Snow. [/COLOR] [B]Rhino:[/B] I came back to ECW to do Steve Corino's dirty work but now that he's ready to finish the job, I'm done!! I'm not working for anybody anymore!! I'm my own man!! And I won't stop untill I'm ECW's most feared MONSTER!! [COLOR="blue"]Big Show's theme hits and he walks out with a tied and gagged Kelly. He steps over the ring ropes and stands toe-to-toe with Rhino. [/COLOR] [B]Big Show:[/B] You wan't to be ECW's most feared monster?! Well forget about it!! Because I'm infront of the line and I'm not moving!! I've hung Andrew with Barbwire rope then ripped him apart in a No-Rope Barbwire match!! What do you have to say about that?! [B]Rhino:[/B] What do I have to say?....Well I think you're just an overgrown piece of ****!! [COLOR="blue"]Rhino starts to throw some punches at Big Show. Show stumbles backwards towards the ropes, Rhino charges towards him and GORES him through the middle ropes. Show and Rhino come crashing down onto the floor. Rhino manages to get to his feet first to see the damage he's done. Happy with his work he beats on his chest and walks back to his locker room.[/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] I've never seen The Big Show ever thrown around like that before!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] The Manbeast seems to have a new determined ECW attitude!! [SIZE="4"]2 Cold Scorpio defeated Kid Kash in 4:49 by pinfall with a Tumbleweed Splash. (B)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] 2 Cold Scorpio continues his winning streak here in ECW!! [B]Taz:[/B] Scorpio can only get better Styles!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Paul Heyman is standing infront of a Purple ECW backdrop. [/COLOR] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Vincent K. McMahon, how dare you?! How ****ing dare you invade MY show?! How dare you send your World Champion on MY Pay-Per-View to attack one of MY stars?! You've crossed the line!! But how appropiate that in 2 weeks we're holding our next Pay-Per-View event!! It's entitled, "The Night the Line was Crossed". And since you seemed to take the first step, I'm going to take the last one!! I'm sending out an open challenge to you and your World Champion!! I'm challenging you to allow Edge to compete against RVD and Sabu in a 3 way dance, 2 weeks from now!! Vinnie Mac, you know where to find me and you know that I'll be awaiting for you response!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] RVD vs Edge vs Sabu in a 3 way dance?! [B]Taz:[/B] I hope that Vince McMahon has enough balls to allow his World Champion to compete in such a match! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Taz, it's time for our Extreme Turmoil match!! The rules are simple. 4 Teams, the titles are hung 6 feet above the ring, do whatever it takes to retrieve the title!! [B]Taz: [/B]I can't wait to crown ourselves new Tag Team Champions!! [SIZE="4"]Extreme Turmoil Match for the ECW Tag Team Titles Impact Players w/Francine defeated Blue World Order, F.B.I. and Yoshihiro Tajiri and Super Crazy in 9:41 when Justin Credible retrieved the item. Impact Players win the ECW Tag Team titles. During the match Rey Mysterio ran out and took out Yoshihiro Tajiri with a Chairshot. (B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]The Impact Players celebrate with their Tag Team titles. The B.W.O. slide back into the ring and shake the new Tag Team champions hand. They embrace. Suddenly, when B.W.O. turn their backs. Justin Credible whacks them across the back of their heads with his singapore cane. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] The Impact Players won the Tag Team titles then destroyed the B.W.O. after they tried to congratulate them. [B]Taz:[/B] It's disrespectful! Just disrespectful by the Tag Team champs!! [SIZE="4"]Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso defeated Masato Tanaka in 8:21 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. (B+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]After the match, the lights go out. When they return Edge is standing behind RVD. He charges and Spears him out of his boots. The lights go out once again. This time when they return Sabu is standing behind Edge. Sabu hits a DDT then applies his Camel Clucth untill Edge passes out. After a few dozen ECW officals run out, he finally releases the hold. Sabu points to the sky as "Arabian Nights" plays. [/COLOR] [B]Taz[/B]: It seems that this time Sabu left ontop!! I can't wait for thie 3-way dance!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Lets just hope that Vince McMahon allows it!! [SIZE="4"]Kurt Angle defeated Steve Corino in 7:17 by submission with an Ankle Lock. (B+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Angle releases the Ankle Lock then slides out of the ring to throw some Tables inside. Angle sets up a Table in the middle of the ring and sets Corino ontop of the Turnbuckle. Kurt Angle teases a Top Rope Angle Slam through the table when "This is Extreme" hits. Cyrus walks out with a microphone ready to stop him. [/COLOR] [B]Cyrus:[/B] STOP!! STOP IT!! YOU BETTER STOP IT BEFORE SCI-FI KICKS YOU OFF OF THEIR SHOW!! [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Angle looks at Cyrus then sits Corino back on the top turnbuckle.[/COLOR] [B]Cyrus:[/B] That's better!! Look I'm not going to lie. The Network hates you!! They think you're a crazy, bald, loose cannon!! But we swallowed our opinion and allowed you to compete on ECW since you draw a lot of ratings. But if you dare endanger Steve Corino's life by hitting a Top Rope Olympic Slam through a table, I'm going to have to punish you!! Now lets go to the back and talk about changing you style over a hot cup of Chocolate Milk... [B]Kurt Angle(yelling):[/B] .....I freakin' HATE Chocolate Milk you son of a bitch!! [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Angle hooks up Corino once again on his back then hits a Top Rope Olympic Slam through the table. Corino's body goes limp after being put through the table. Cyrus can't believe his eyes. He throws a fit and walks to the back. Kurt Angle celebrates inside of the ring. [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Elsewhere, CM Punk and Mike Awesome are in a graveyard. Mike Awesome has a Brown Bag with Alcohol inside of it in his hand. [/COLOR] [B]CM Punk:[/B] Awesome, we're here tonight to pay our respects to The Sandman!! After what you did to him last week, I doubt we will ever see him again....(Punk notices Awesome drinking) Is that Alcohol?! Are you drinking again Mike?! Arrgghhh!! Did you see what you did to him, Sandman?! YOU DESERVED THIS!! YOU DESERVED GETTING KILLED BY MIKE AWESOME!! I HOPE WE NEVER...EVER...SEE YOU AGAIN!! [COLOR="blue"]CM Punk grabs Awesome bag and takes out the alcohol bottle. He throws it at a Gravestone. [/COLOR] [B]CM Punk:[/B] You have a lot of confessions to make Mike. We better go get started.... [COLOR="blue"]Punk and Awesome walk away as the camera zooms in on the Gravestone they smashed the bottle over. It reads, "R.I.P. "The Slayer of Sports Entertainment" The Sandman".[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Did you just see what I saw?! Is it true?! [B]Taz:[/B] I don't know Styles but Sandman wasn't in good shape after he got Awesomebombed through the table on the outside. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] It's time for our main event... [COLOR="blue"]"Born to be Wild" hits as Mick Foley walks out in a suit and slacks. He steps into the ring and grabs a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Mick Foley:[/B] Most of you must be thinking why I'm dressed like this. Well after me and Cyrus talked over business I realized that I had to change my appearance and my attitude. First off, don't expect to see me in any more Hardcore or Extreme matches!! I won't touch another weapon ever again!! This is ECW WRESTLING, I'm a wrestler, I will wrestle from now on!! Second, no more foul language. You won't hear any 4 letter words from me, no way. Third, if anyone and I mean anyone crosses the boss they'll be sure to hear from me. So if you don't wan't the Hardcore Legend on your behind you better not mess with the Network!! Now Tommy Dreamer, please make your way out here so we can have a WRESTLING match!! [COLOR="blue"]"Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains hits as Tommy Dreamer walks out with a Singapore Cane. He slides into the ring and Foley manages to stomp on him before he can do any damage. The bell sounds to start the match. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Mick Foley defeated Tommy Dreamer in 4:53 by pinfall with a Double Arm DDT. (A)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Mick Foley isn't done. He picks up Dreamer and hits a Piledriver then reaches into his pants and pulls out Mr. Socko. Foley applies the Mandible Claw on Dreamer untill ECW officals run out and stop him. Foley releases the hold then attacks some of the officals. Mick slides out of the ring and walks to the back. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Mick Foley has just sold out to the Network!! [B]Taz:[/B] The Hardcore Legend is now a corporate sell-out, I'd never thought I'd see the day!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Takes for joining us, we'll see you next week!! [B]Final Rating:[/B] A [B]TV Rating:[/B] 1,207,103[/CENTER]

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] After being told of Heyman's challenge Vince McMahon has decided to accept. Not only has he accepted but he is willing to put the WWE World title on the line if Paul Heyman promises to shutdown ECW once again if Edge wins the match.

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] ECW on Sci-Fi preview: In the main event, Big Show teams up with RVD to take on Rhino and Sabu!! Yoshihiro Tajiri defends the Television Title against Little Guido of the F.B.I.!! CM Punk fights for his Straight Edge beliefs when he takes on Balls Mahoney!! Super Crazy competes against Rey Mysterio Jr. in a Television Title #1 Contendership. plus much more!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]ECW on Sci-FI [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 9,141 people at the Charleston Civic Center and being shown LIVE on Sci-Fi Network[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] We're just 1 week away from ECW's The Night the Line was Crossed!! [B]Taz:[/B] Tonight should be a blockbuster show Styles!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Let's go to the back where Paul Heyman is waiting for us... [COLOR="Blue"]Paul Heyman is backstage standing infront of the ECW Purple backdrop. [/COLOR] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] For those of you who don't know, Vince McMahon not only agreed to allow Edge to compete in the Triple Threat Match but he's also willing to put his WWE World Title on the line but there's one catch, McMahon challenged me to put ECW on the line as well. So if Edge manages to win I would be forced to re-close ECW. Vince, you know more than anybody that I NEVER back down from a challenge!! I'm willing to lose it all just so I can take it all!! So this Sunday, RVD vs Edge vs Sabu for the WWE World Title & ECW!! [COLOR="blue"]The cameras return back to the announcers table. Styles & Taz seemed shocked from Heyman's announcement. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]2 Cold Scorpio defeated Mikey Whipwreck in 4:35 by pinfall with a Tumbleweed Splash. (C) [/SIZE] [B]Taz:[/B] 2 Cold Scorpio continues his winning streak here in ECW!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Kelly is tied to a chair in Big Show's dressing room. Show walks on over to her and licks her face. She seems disgusted and stuggles. Big Show smacks her across her face knocking her out. He turns his attention to the camera.[/COLOR] [B]Big Show:[/B] Rhino, I destroyed Andrew "Test" Martin twice and stole his girlfriend and this Sunday I'm going to destroy YOU!! I am the most dominant ECW Monster and there's nobody who's going to change that!! [COLOR="blue"]Cameras cut back to the ring. Chris Chetti & Chris Hamrick, Erotica, are already in the ring warming up for their Tag Team Title match. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] It's time for The Impact Players first Title defense!! [B]Taz:[/B] These new cats, Erotica, have their hands full!! [SIZE="4"]Impact Players w/Francine retained against Erotica in 8:23 by pinfall when Justin Credible defeated Chris Chetti by pinfall with a That's Incredible (C+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Afterwards, the B.W.O. theme hits. Stevie Richards, Super Nova & The Blue Meanie walk out all holding Kendo Sticks. [/COLOR] [B]Stevie Richards:[/B] For months we've been threatening to take over ECW!! But last week all we wanted to do was shake the New Tag Team Champions hands. And what did you do?! You canned us right in the back of our heads!! So we petitioned for a Tag Team title match at this Sunday and guess what?! We got it!! So you two will defend the tag titles against us in a...Dueling Canes match!!...Oh and by the way....WE'RE TAKING OVER!!! [COLOR="blue"]The B.W.O. walk to the back while the Impact Players look outraged inside of the ring.[/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] The Night the Line was Crossed is just getting better and better!! [B]Joey Styles[/B]: The Impact Players have hell to pay in a Dueling Canes match against the B.W.O.!! [SIZE="4"]ECW Television Title #1 Contendership Match Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Super Crazy in 12:03 by pinfall with a West Coast Pop (A)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] For weeks Rey Mysterio has been mysteriously attacking Tajiri!! These two will finally have a chance to settle whatever is happening between them!! [B]Taz:[/B] Yeah but why the hell did Tajiri ever do to Mysterio?! There must be a reason behind these attacks Styles!! [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Cyrus walks into Kurt Angle's dressing room. He's taping up his wrists before his scheduled match. [/COLOR] [B]Cyrus: [/B]You can stop getting ready because you're off the show!! The network doesn't wan't you anymore!! [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Angle stands up and grabs Cyrus' collar. [/COLOR] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] Look, if I don't wrestle then I won't get paid, if I don't get paid then I can't feed my children!! If you dare take food away from my kids I swear to God that I will KILL YOU!! [B]Cyrus: (struggling) [/B]You better let me go or you'll be sorry!! [COLOR="blue"]Angle throws him up against a wall and clinches his fist.[/COLOR] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] If you think for a minute that you scare me than you're out of your mind!! [COLOR="blue"]Suddenly, Mick Foley attacks Angle from behind. He throws him head first through a wall. Foley toss Angle backwards onto the floor and applies the Mandible Claw. Cyrus gets back up to his feet and talks down to Angle. [/COLOR] [B]Cyrus:[/B] You wan't to throw your weight around?! Huh?! Well this Sunday, you're going to have your chance!! Because I'm officaly scheduling a match between the Networks, Mick Foley, against The Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle, in a I QUIT Match!! And if YOU quit then you'd be quitting your job forever!! Let him go Mick!! [COLOR="blue"]Foley releases the hold and walks away with Cyrus leaving a knocked out Kurt Angle alone in his dressing room floor. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Cyrus is continuing to get rid of any ECW Superstar that Sci-Fi doesn't like!! [B]Taz[/B]: For Kurt Angle sake, let's hope he doesn't Quit!! ECW needs the Olympic Hero!! [SIZE="4"]CM Punk defeated Balls Mahoney in 4:32 by pinfall with a Pepsi Plunge. (C)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Punk grabs a microphone from the ring announcer.[/COLOR] [B]CM Punk:[/B] Ladies and Gentlemen, let's take a moment out of respect for all of the Alcoholics, Drug Abusers and Perverts who've passed on by the hands of the Straight Edge Army!! These sinners lived a horrible and terrible life but now they won't have to suffer anymore!! Hopefuly the ECW locker room will learn from the mistake of past sinners so that we'll never ever have another Sandman repeat... [COLOR="blue"]"Enter Sandman" by Metallica hits. Sandman is in the crowd with a Cigar and Beer. He takes a couple of puffs then tosses the cigar off on the floor. He reaches into his jeans and takes out a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Sandman:[/B] What's wrong Punk?! It looks like you seen a ghost!! Why don't you sit down and drink a beer? Hahaha...whoops I almost forgot...you're too ***** to drink!! But I must say that was a good speech, unfortunately, you forgot to mention why your butt-buddy isn't with you tonight. You see Mike Awesome is in rehab for alcohol treatment!! Yeah, I visited him in the rehab center last night. I even brought him a 6 pack of beer and a Singapore Cane. Too bad I beat him to a bloody pulp with the Cane then drank all of the beer!! Haha...but I have good news for you. I tried to talk ECW Officals into giving me a match against you but after they heard what I wanted to do to you they refused to sanction it. So this Sunday, we're not wrestling. No, I'm showing up to kick your ****ing ass!! [COLOR="blue"]"Enter Sandman" hits as Sandman opens up his beer and celebrates with the crowd. CM Punk looks afraid. He slowly backs up out of the ring and walks to the back. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] With Mike Awesome out of the picture, The Sandman finally has CM Punk one-on-one!! [B]Taz[/B]: It's going to be a BLOOD BATH!! [SIZE="4"]ECW Television Title Match Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Little Guido w/Big Guido & Trinity in 7:17 by pinfall with a Buzzsaw Kick. (B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]After, Rey Mysterio slides into the ring behind Tajiri. Mysterio tries to knock him out with a chair but Tajiri ducks and hits a Buzzsaw Kick onto the chair. Mysterio nearly knocks himself out and rolls out of the ring. He walks to the back leaving Tajiri celebrating alone in the ring. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Mysterio came to the well too many times and he had to pay for it!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] But we still don't know why Mysterio is attacking Tajiri!! Hopefuly we'll find out this Sunday night!! [SIZE="4"]Big Show & Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso defeated Rhino & Sabu in 7:48 when Big Show defeated Sabu by pinfall with a Showstopper. (B)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles[/B]: Big Show just chokeslammed Sabu to hell!! [B]Taz:[/B] This doesn't look good for Sabu especialy when he has a BIG TIME match this Sunday night!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] We'll see you this Sunday night folks!! [B]Final Rating:[/B] B [B]TV Rating:[/B] 1,267,123[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="6"]ECW's THE NIGHT THE LINE WAS CROSSED[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]This Sunday night on Pay-Per-View!![/COLOR] [B]3-Way Dance for the WWE World Championship & ECW[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Edge defends against Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso and Sabu[/COLOR] [B]I Quit Match[/B] [COLOR="red"]Mick Foley vs Kurt Angle[/COLOR] [B]Battle of ECW's Monsters[/B] [COLOR="red"]The Big Show vs Rhino[/COLOR] [B]ECW Television Title Match[/B] [COLOR="red"]Yoshihiro Tajiri defends against Rey Mysterio Jr. [/COLOR] [B]Dueling Canes Match for the ECW Tag Team Titles[/B] [COLOR="red"]The Impact Players w/Francine defend against Blue World Order[/COLOR] [B]CONFRONTATION!![/B] [COLOR="red"]The Sandman confronts CM Punk[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [SIZE="6"][B]ECW's THE NIGHT THE LINE WAS CROSSED[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]being held infront of 12,000 people at the Trump Plaza and being shown LIVE on Pay-Per-View[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]A video package re-caping ECW on Sci-Fi set to "Everyday is Exactly the Same" by NIN airs. Once all of tonight's matches are recapped the camera cuts to Joey Styles and Taz standing in the middle of the ring. They are being drowned in a sea of "ECW" chants. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Welcome everyone to "The Night the Line was Crossed"!! I'm Joey Styles... [B]Taz:[/B] ...and I'm the "Human Suplex Machine" Taz!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] And tonight ECW will either put up or shut down as RVD and Sabu fight Edge for the WWE World Title and ECW's Survival!! [COLOR="red"]CM Punk runs out to the ring in a sports coat, hat and large sun glasses. He slides into the ECW ring, looking over his shoulder as paranoid as ever. [/COLOR] [B]CM Punk:[/B] You guys haven't seen Sandman anywhere have you?! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] No, not that I can remember... [B]Taz[/B]: Well I saw him back in Brooklyn two weeks ago talkin' to Joey Butalingo... [B]CM Punk:[/B] Good! I'm not afraid of that Drunk anyways!! [COLOR="Red"]"Enter Sandman" by Metallica hits. CM Punk jumps backwards in fear. He looks around in the crowd to but doesn't see Sandman anywhere. Punk slides out of the ring and runs to the back as fast as he could possible have. [/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Backstage, Kurt Angle is standing infront of the ECW Purple backdrop. [/COLOR] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] I've been fighting my entire life. It was the only thing I could do. When I met my wife and had a wonderful child I promised her that I would always fight for her. Fight for her food, her education, her life. But Cyrus you and the network wan't to take it all away from my family. So tonight, this is more than getting revenge on someone for breaking my neck!! This is about my family!! If you think that I'm going to quit...well then you've got another thing coming...because you'll have to kill me tonight!! You'll have to kill me... [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Kurt Angle seems as determined as he's ever been!! [B]Taz:[/B] The Olympic Hero is fighting for his job and family here tonight!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] It's time for our openning match between the "Insane Luchadore" and the "Italian Shooter"!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-Lots of fast paced action from both extrermists. Super Crazy gets the win with his Crazy Bomb. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Super Crazy defeated Little Guido in 4:55 by pinfall with a Crazy Bomb. (B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]In the catering room, CM Punk is sneaking around looking around for Sandman. The catering room is empty so he enters and looks over the left over food. Suddenly, Sandman pops up from underneath the table with a Cigar in his mouth and a Singapore Cane in his hand. Punk falls on his ass the scatters out of the room screaming. The camera gets a close up on Sandman's face, his grin slowly turns into a scowl. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] It looks as if CM Punk is dodging his Confrontation with The Sandman tonight!! [B]Taz[/B]: Do you blame him?! His bodyguard nearly killed him a few weeks ago!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Taz, it's time for the Dueling Canes Tag Team Championship match!! The rules are simple, all 4 men have Kendo Sticks, whoever gets a pinfall/submission or knockout picks up the victory!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Dueling Canes Match for the ECW Tag Team Titles[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-All 4 men take some brutal Kendo shots. Justin Credible and Super Nova bleed from repeated Cane Shots to their heads. The fight spilt into the crowd. Both teams were fighting atop of the balcony when CW Anderson, Johnny Swinger and Simon Diamond pushed them off onto 4 stacked tables. The B.W.O. and Impact Players could barely move so the referee called for a Double Knockout Decision. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Blue World Order drew with Impact Players in 12:32 following a double count out. (B+)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Simon Diamond, CW Anderson and Johnny Swinger scatter away after the damage has been done. ECW Medical staff run out to attend to both tag teams. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Ohh my God!! Simon Diamond returns to ECW and teams up with CW Anderson and Johnny Swinger to nearly kill these two teams!! [B]Taz:[/B] I guess they're gunning down the ECW Tag Team Title and what a better way to do it by taking out two of ECW's top teams!! [COLOR="red"]CM Punk is hiding in a dark area somwhere in the backstage. Punk's on his cell phone crouched in a corner. [/COLOR] [B]CM Punk:[/B] Yes, hello? Can I please speak with Mike Awesome? What?! He's been shipped to a Hospital?! Some strange man beat him with a Large Singapore Cane then walked off drinking beer?! ...Okay...Thank You... [COLOR="red"]Punk pushes the door open and sticks his head out to see if Sandman's anywhere to be seen. He crawls out of the Janitors room and tries to sneak around the corner of a wall when Sandman appears right behind him. Punk smells smoke. He slowly looks behind him to see Sandman. Punk runs off down the backstage hall as Sandman stands there laughing while he's smoking his cigar. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] Haha!! Sandman is scaring the holy hell out of CM Punk!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] It's only going to be a matter of time untill the Sports Entertainment Slayer catches him!! [COLOR="red"]Backstage, Rey Mysterio is standing infront of the ECW Purple backdrop. [/COLOR] [B]Rey Mysterio Jr:[/B] A lot of people have been asking me, "Why are you attacking Yoshihiro Tajiri? What did he ever do to you?!". Well the answer to that is simple, he did nothing to me!! That's right. What he's done was lower the value of the Television Championship!! Some of my best friends held the TV Title and defended it with such pride. Men like Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Rob Van Dam and the late Eddie Guerrero. But what did Yoshihiro Tajiri do?! Win a 8 man Tournament!! Big deal!! Untill he's defended the title against someone great he's just devaluing the title and ruinning what those past TV Title holders fought for. Which is why I was fighting for a TV Title shot!! You see I'm one of those great wrestlers!! If you beat me then maybe you can regain some value back to the title but if I beat you I'd be bringing back everything that the Title represented. Good luck Tajiri because you're going to need it!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] We're set to see our scheduled ECW Television Title match!! [B]Taz:[/B] That's a lot of emotion comin' from Rey Mysterio!! He's going to be fired up coming into this contest!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]ECW Television Title Match[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"]-Tons of back and forth action. Tajiri applies his Tarantula but he's forced to break it by the referee, after complaining with the ref, Tajiri turns right into Mysterios Spin Wheel Kick. Mysterio dominates from this point on using some Chairs and Speed to his advantage. Rey attempts his 619 but Tajiri ducks. Mysterio lands on one knee which allowed Tajiri to hit his Shining Wizard for the win.[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Rey Mysterio Jr in 17:51 by pinfall with a Shining Wizard. (A)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]After the match, Rey Mysterio gets up and shakes Tajiri's hand. Yoshihiro Tajiri celebrates with his Television Title as Mysterio rolls out of the ring and walks to the back. [/COLOR] [B]Taz:[/B] A lot of respect shown between Mysterio and the TV Champion!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] This is what ECW is all about!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="4"]Battle of the ECW Monsters[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]-A lot of brawling by both men. Rhino gets the upper hand with some strikes and clotheslines him to the outside. These two Monsters brawl around ringside throwing chairs and bells at each other. Rhino attempts to Gore Big Show but he side-steps and accidentaly hits a tied up Kelly instead. The Manbeast turns right into Big Show's Chokeslam. Show has Rhino beat when Andrew "Test" Martin runs out and slides into the ring. The Big Show turns around right into Test's Big Boot. Andrew grabs Kelly and takes her to the back while Rhino crawls ontop of Show. 1...2..3!![/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Rhino defeated Big Show in 9:39 by pinfall with a Gore. During the match we also had Andrew Martin run in and attack Show. (A)[/SIZE] [COLOR="purple"]CM Punk is in the ECW Parking lot sneaking around some parked cars. He walks up to his own car and reaches into his pocket to take out his keys, his hands are shaking, he struggles with the keys. Finally he calms himself down enough to open his driver door but once it's open, The Sandman pops out of the car and tackles Punk on the floor. Sandman begins to beat the holy hell out of Punk with his Singapore Cane. They brawl all the way back inside of the arena where Punk gets brutaly beaten down. CM Punk is a bloody mess by now, trying to fight for his life. Sandman drags Punk to ringside which pops the ECW crowd. A referee runs out and calls for the bell to officaly start this imprompteu Unsanctioned fight. [/COLOR] [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="4"]Unsanctioned Imprompteu Match[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]-Sandman continues the bloody beat down at ringside using chairs and whatever else he can get his hands on. Sandman hits his White Russian Legsweep on the guardrail but Punk managed to kick out. Sandman sets Punk on the top rope and hits a Superplex onto a Table with a Guardrail placed ontop of it. 1..2..3!![/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]The Sandman defeated CM Punk in 7:43 by pinfall with a Superplex. (B)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]After the match, Sandman finds a can of beer then pours it down the mouth of CM Punk. The bloody Punk chokes on the alcoholic beverage while Sandman begins his celebration.[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Sandman has crossed the Straight Edge line here tonight!! [B]Taz:[/B] He not only beat Punk down to a bloody pulp but he also forced him to break his Straight Edge faith!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="4"]I Quit Match[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Purple"]-Kurt Angle starts things off with such an intense offensive attack. Angle then uses his wrestling skills to deliver some suplexs on the Hardcore Legend. But Foley eye rakes the Olympic Hero then uses his lack of sight to dominate. Foley applies the Mandible Claw but Angle breaks out of it and applies his Anklelock. Foley has no other choice but tap-out. [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Kurt Angle defeated Mick Foley in 19:35 by submission with an Anklelock. (A)[/SIZE] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Kurt Angle does not lose his job here tonight!! [B]Taz:[/B] Not yet Styles, but if ECW loses the next match then we'll all be at the unemployment line!! [B]Joey Styles:[/B] It's for all of the marbles here folks!! If Edge wins then Paul Heyman will shutdown ECW but if Edge loses his WWE World title will belong to ECW!! [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]vs[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="4"]3-Way Dance for the WWE World Title and ECW [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="purple"]-The match goes back and forth between all 3 men. Nether competitor can get the upper hand. RVD tries to Superplex Sabu but Edge hooks Rob in a Powerbomb and tosses them both off. Edge stalks Sabu and awaits untill he gets on his feet so that he can hit his Spear. But Edge turns right into a Vandaminator. RVD places Edge in the corner while Fonzie holds a chair next to his face. Van Dam climbs the opposite turnbuckle and hits his VanTerminator. RVD drags Edge to the center of the ring to pin him but Sabu hits Rob from behind and tosses him outside. Sabu quickly covers Edge. 1..2..3!!! [/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Sabu defeated Rob Van Dam and Edge in 20:38 when Sabu defeated Edge by pinfall. Sabu wins the ECW Heavyweight title. (A)[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Paul Heyman runs out and grabs the WWE World Title from the Time Keeper. He slides into the ring with a microphone and helps Sabu back up to his feet. Heyman hands the WWE World title to Sabu. He grips onto it looking down at his golden award.[/COLOR] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Sabu, I know you don't say much so let me do the talking for you... [COLOR="red"]Sabu nods. [/COLOR] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] Tonight, we're crossing the line just like we did back when we won the NWA World title!! This WWE World title means nothing to us here in ECW so Sabu may you please do the favours.... [COLOR="red"]Sabu looks down at his WWE title the drops it on the ground and spits on it. [/COLOR] [B]Paul Heyman:[/B] That's right!! Tonight, there's no more WWE World Title!! We are spitting on tradition and starting the Revolution!! Tonight, that WWE World Title becomes the ECW World Title!! So Vince McMahon you can **** yourself because you're never getting this back!! [COLOR="red"]The crowd chants "ECW!" as the show comes to an end. [/COLOR] [B]Final Rating:[/B] A [B]PPV Buys:[/B] 204,564[/CENTER]

Archived