• 2 weeks later...
Why is 20's auto booker so bad? 16 had pretty good auto booker that only needed slight tweaks. 20 likes to book 8 angles back to back. It sucks.

p.s. I only use it for my B shows but its even too bad for that.

Vince it and change it just before the show starts.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cmbell27" data-cite="cmbell27" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53447" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> p.s. I only use it for my B shows but its even too bad for that.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same, since B-Shows mean next to nothing i just Auto-Book them and maybe tweak a thing here and there but the amount of angles is insane. Not only does it create a long promo before every match but also books people just talking. Sometimes 4-5 of them in a row. </p><p> Like in one of my last B-Show episode (1992 WWF) it goes: </p><p> Angle: Wendi Richter</p><p> Angle: Texas Tornado</p><p> Nikolai Volkoff vs. Repo Man</p><p> Angle: Earthquake</p><p> Angle: Mountie</p><p> Angle: Gene Okerlund</p><p> Angle: Roddy Piper</p><p> Angle: Bulldog, Bret Hart, Tatanka, Nasty Boys, Papa Shango</p><p> followed by match between all those. </p><p> Angle: Earthquake, Eddie Guerrero</p><p> Match betwen those two</p><p> And all the promos go like 6-7 minutes</p><p> And none of the angle people are in any storylines, except Piper and Richter. </p><p> </p><p> I just fired up TEW2016 to compare it and it's totally different. It booked 3 Angles, 2 were storyline related without being tacked onto a match, 1 was tacked onto a match but also storyline related. The remaining time was 5 Matches. (That was WWF, 1991)</p><p> It's a lot more logical. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MJ13" data-cite="MJ13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53447" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Vince it and change it just before the show starts.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's not the point though. It worked great in 16, so why is it so broken now?</p>